PDA

View Full Version : Criminal Minds Season Premiere This Wednesday

Dino Velvet
09-18-2011, 08:01 PM
Prentiss is back? WTF? Just saw the commercial on the TV. Love the show though and I'll be watching for sure.

No spoilers please if you know something juicy happening.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7800000/Criminal-Minds-criminal-minds-7889735-1259-699.jpg

Mayrah
09-18-2011, 09:14 PM
The only reason she got written off the show was because of budget cuts that got "JJ" fired, and she didnt like how they treated her, so she wanted out aswell and now they are both back again :)

Dino Velvet
09-18-2011, 10:14 PM
The only reason she got written off the show was because of budget cuts that got "JJ" fired, and she didnt like how they treated her, so she wanted out aswell and now they are both back again :)

That's good. Prentiss and JJ are nice eye candy. Paget Brewster is sexy as Hell when she's on Conan. They really kill that part of her on Criminal Minds although, occasionally, they try to show her fun/dorky side.

She's nice and all but I wish they would let Garcia go.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4900000/Paget-Brewster-paget-brewster-4945593-388-594.jpg

buckjohnson
09-19-2011, 01:52 AM
i kinda like the show, the Garica person is so phony her scenes make me want to be a serial killer and I will start with her. Their profiles are often so random that almost every show I think Dino is the killer.

Dino Velvet
09-19-2011, 02:14 AM
i kinda like the show, the Garica person is so phony her scenes make me want to be a serial killer and I will start with her. Their profiles are often so random that almost every show I think Dino is the killer.

Switch me with Tim Curry. I'll be creepier. I'd be a better Pennywise too.

hinden
09-19-2011, 05:38 AM
prentiss is gorgeous.

Dino Velvet
09-19-2011, 05:52 AM
prentiss is gorgeous.

Paget Brewster is beautiful. I wish Criminal Minds would let Prentiss be too. They make her hide behind some angry looking bangs and have her flare that ski slope nose for an hour. They don't shoot her nicely. I wanna see boobs, butt, and that big smile.

buckjohnson
09-19-2011, 01:18 PM
Switch me with Tim Curry. I'll be creepier. I'd be a better Pennywise too.
interesting...and you are right, creepy

Dino Velvet
09-19-2011, 07:35 PM
interesting...and you are right, creepy

You haven't even met me yet, Buck Johnson. My creepiness will sink into your pores if you're in the same room with me. Little Asian girls see me and run like Godzilla is chasing after them.