PDA

View Full Version : Newbie saying hello

Computer_blu
01-16-2006, 08:02 PM
Hi! I didn't see too many of these kinds of threads, so don't jump all over me if this is out of place. I just wanted say hello. I kinda stumbled over this site and was like "Wow. I place where TS Celebs actually POST!" Man, I had to join.

A little about me: I'm a 27 y/o, black male. I live in St. Louis (Da Lou). It seems the the TG population here is almost non-existant. Anyway, I'm an aspiring musician. I play a lot of 80's, Prince- style, funk (I love sexy, funk music). I look forward to meeting friends here.

Peace, Love, and Freedom

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-16-2006, 08:06 PM
welcome

Legend
01-16-2006, 08:18 PM
Welcome to the board.

carter83
01-16-2006, 09:00 PM
welcome

damn whos that in your avatar? shes a gg right?

carter83
01-16-2006, 09:07 PM
yes, and im a GG too, fuckin rookies...anyways man welcome aboard, finally someone who doesnt insult us with his bad irresponsible grammar and seems nice...btw i fuckin love the music u play, 80s and funk my 2 fave styles....

to those who love that plus house, theres a great dj in nyc called cleveland who spins great progressive house and always has tons of funk and 80s thrown in, simply daring and creative...

lol buddy take a deep breath you seem mad all the time :roll: i was asking a simple question to johnny no need to try to act funny

carter83
01-16-2006, 09:41 PM
wait a second, u can tell im being srcastic but u cant tell thats a tranny? i would think the latter was more obvious...

and im never mad, im simply jewish and when a client walks out without paying his bill in full i go online and vent lol

LMAO!

whats her name? i thought she was a tranny but johnny sometimes has GG's in his avatar so i wasnt sure :?

Saintrose
01-16-2006, 09:50 PM
welcome to the board
Enjoy !!!

Computer_blu
01-16-2006, 10:46 PM
Thanks y'all.

And Saintrose, is that you on your Avatar? If so, you're beautiful.

Anyways, thanks for makin me feel welcome.

BeardedOne
01-17-2006, 12:07 AM
Welcome to HA, Blu, you're sure to like it here (Just watch that you don't step in anything or knock over the furniture). :)

Ah, St. Louis, where I misspent many a weekend at the Escher hotel (The old Henry VIII in Bridgeton).

Computer_blu
01-17-2006, 12:29 AM
I know which one you're talking about. Does anything go on there, or was it the location of many bad dates?

BeardedOne
01-17-2006, 01:32 AM
I know which one you're talking about. Does anything go on there, or was it the location of many bad dates?

I think the answer would be...Yes. :lol:

I used to do book/media shows there from 1983 to about 1997 or so. And, yah, there were occasional (As John Rhys Davies said in Raiders of the Lost Ark) 'bad dates'. :P

Interesting hotel. You could leave the lobby and walk all the way around the building, without going up any stairs, and come back to the lobby on the second floor. One bank of rooms had to be reached by taking the elevator to the third floor and walking down one flight. It was an architecural amusement park. Sad to say, it succumbed to an expansion of Lambert back about '99.

Ah, the memories. One couple I know got married in the ballroom there and marched down the aisle to Billy Idol's "White Wedding". :)