PDA

View Full Version : who IS Dino Velvet??

sheyum
09-18-2011, 01:33 AM
who IS Dino Velvet??

MdR Dave
09-18-2011, 01:40 AM
I like to think some questions are better left unanswered.

Like, what goes into sausage?

He seems like a decent guy. Cares about the girls here. A little whacked, it seems, but in control personally and always there for a good word. Most brutal toward himself.

You could do worse if you're looking for someone to emulate online.

russtafa
09-18-2011, 01:47 AM
top bloke should have been an Aussie

hippifried
09-18-2011, 01:51 AM
Talks a lot of shit.

kukm4
09-18-2011, 01:52 AM
8MM Dino Velvet: We're going to go after your family! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq5jLrMNafg)

MdR Dave
09-18-2011, 01:54 AM
Talks a lot of shit.

Ah, double entendre- well done!

Dino Velvet
09-18-2011, 03:40 AM
top bloke should have been an Aussie

Perfectly happy being American but I'll take what you said as a compliment.:cheers:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5094/5393259722_50943990b7.jpg

Bobzz
09-18-2011, 03:49 AM
He is the "Other Most Interesting Man in the World"

He's a lover, not a fighter; but he's also a fighter, so don't get any ideas."
"He is the life of parties he has never attended, except for the tranny parties."
"His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man's entire body."
"He can speak French... in Russian."
"He once punched a magician. That's right. You heard me."
"If he were to punch you in the face, you would have to fight off the strong urge to thank him."
"If he patted you on the back, you would put it on your resume."
"He once taught a dog to bark... in Spanish."
"Sharks have a week dedicated to him."
"He lives vicariously... through himself."
"He once had an awkward moment, just to see what it felt like."
"When in Rome, they do as he does."
"Alien Abductors have asked him to probe them."
"He doesn't always fuck women but when he does, he prefers them to be transsexuals".

In short, he always shocks the conscience yet never fails to amuse.

onmyknees
09-18-2011, 03:57 AM
Dino is stand up guy, but he'd prefer to be laying down with a bottle of cheap scotch wiskey in one hand and Bella in the other ! He's the type of guy you probably wouldn't want to fuck with if you were buring an American flag, or purse snatching some old lady's bag, but if you had a flat tire along the freeway....he'd be there for ya. He wears his heart on his sleeve, and his Tacos on his shirt. lol

Dino Velvet
09-18-2011, 03:59 AM
Dino is stand up guy, but he'd prefer to be laying down with a bottle of cheap scotch wiskey in one hand and Bella in the other ! He's the type of guy you probably wouldn't want to fuck with if you were buring an American flag, or purse snatching some old lady's bag, but if you had a flat tire along the freeway....he'd be there for ya. He wears his heart on his sleeve, and his Tacos on his shirt. lol

I can't change a tire. I'd force someone else to especially if they were illegal. I'm better at destroying things than fixing them.

onmyknees
09-18-2011, 04:10 AM
I can't change a tire. I'd force someone else to especially if they were illegal. I'm better at destroying things than fixing them.

lmao...force them at gun point?

GentsPreferTS
09-18-2011, 04:33 AM
Seems like a cool guy, and by that I mean he likes metal.

Dino Velvet
09-18-2011, 06:06 AM
lmao...force them at gun point?

Yeah, kinda goes without saying if you know me. When I don't have a gun in my pocket I have one within reach. Right now I could reach 4 but I only have 2 hands.

GentsPreferTS
09-18-2011, 06:36 AM
Yeah, kinda goes without saying if you know me. When I don't have a gun in my pocket I have one within reach. Right now I could reach 4 but I only have 2 hands.

Whataya shooting these days?

Dino Velvet
09-18-2011, 06:43 AM
Whataya shooting these days?

California stinks for gun laws so I have a hard time breaking out the long guns. Just found out 2 are now illegal. They change the laws all the time and expect us to comply but I don't.

Anyway, off my soapbox. I take the same guns to the range, 2 revolvers and 2 semis. They are Sig P220 .45 ACP, Glock 22 .40 S&W, Smith & Wesson 629 Classic .44 Mag, and Smith & Wesson 686 Plus .357 Mag.

The Sig is what I grab when I hear a strange noise.

theone1982
09-18-2011, 06:46 AM
Dino is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Dino Velvet
09-18-2011, 06:46 AM
Dino is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

You make me sound like Jeff Hardy. Geez, thanks.

theone1982
09-18-2011, 07:30 AM
You make me sound like Jeff Hardy. Geez, thanks.

Lol! It's true! You are also a charismatic enigma!:)

Dino Velvet
09-18-2011, 07:33 AM
Lol! It's true! You are also a charismatic enigma!:)

I think he's fatter than I am now.

http://i26.tinypic.com/ao1i82.jpg

MdR Dave
09-18-2011, 07:35 AM
He is the "Other Most Interesting Man in the World"

He's a lover, not a fighter; but he's also a fighter, so don't get any ideas."
"He is the life of parties he has never attended, except for the tranny parties."
"His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man's entire body."
"He can speak French... in Russian."
"He once punched a magician. That's right. You heard me."
"If he were to punch you in the face, you would have to fight off the strong urge to thank him."
"If he patted you on the back, you would put it on your resume."
"He once taught a dog to bark... in Spanish."
"Sharks have a week dedicated to him."
"He lives vicariously... through himself."
"He once had an awkward moment, just to see what it felt like."
"When in Rome, they do as he does."
"Alien Abductors have asked him to probe them."
"He doesn't always fuck women but when he does, he prefers them to be transsexuals".

In short, he always shocks the conscience yet never fails to amuse.

This is funny! It should show once per page.

GentsPreferTS
09-18-2011, 07:41 AM
California stinks for gun laws so I have a hard time breaking out the long guns. Just found out 2 are now illegal. They change the laws all the time and expect us to comply but I don't.

Anyway, off my soapbox. I take the same guns to the range, 2 revolvers and 2 semis. They are Sig P220 .45 ACP, Glock 22 .40 S&W, Smith & Wesson 629 Classic .44 Mag, and Smith & Wesson 686 Plus .357 Mag.

The Sig is what I grab when I hear a strange noise.

Solid.

Just picked up a .227.

Nivek
09-18-2011, 09:31 AM
I dont know Dino velvet but I like Dinos crazy posts, funny remarks and welcomed comments.

Dino Velvet
09-19-2011, 08:09 PM
Talks a lot of shit.

I'm more brutal against myself than anyone else could be. No one knows I'm a piece of shit more than me. I'm astonished that anyone likes me.

Erika1487
09-19-2011, 09:36 PM
A good man, one hell of a drinkin buddy, and friend to gun owners everywhere :cheers:

Dino Velvet
09-19-2011, 09:48 PM
A good man, one hell of a drinkin buddy, and friend to gun owners everywhere :cheers:

You're a nice lady as well as a mad sadistic butcher. All things must have balance. I think I'll start drinking a little earlier today in your honor.:cheers:

maaarc
09-19-2011, 10:25 PM
Dino this gun has your name on it or at least it should :)

It's only $4000.00
http://www.ahffirearms.com/products/SWSECOND.asp

Dino Velvet
09-19-2011, 10:29 PM
Dino this gun has your name on it or at least it should :)

It's only $4000.00
http://www.ahffirearms.com/products/SWSECOND.asp

My wiener is standing at attention. That's a sexy gun. My 629 Classic .44 Mag can knock down a 500 lb Samoan with one shot when I use a 230 Grain JHP. The bullet expands dynamically in that type of flesh(muscley fat like me).

BluegrassCat
09-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Probably the nicest guy in this insane asylum. I don't think I've ever seen a mean-spirited post from him and given the number of the trolls begging for a smack down on here, that's really saying something.

Dino Velvet
09-19-2011, 10:46 PM
Probably the nicest guy in this insane asylum. I don't think I've ever seen a mean-spirited post from him and given the number of the trolls begging for a smack down on here, that's really saying something.

You almost had me convinced. Thanks.:cheers:

I'm closer to Satan than I am to Jesus. The best trick Satan has is making you think he doesn't exist. I think he wrote at least 2 chapters of The Bible even though the people who penned it believed it was God who guided their hand. Suckers! Ah-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!