PDA

View Full Version : question for the fellas

Mz.Brownsugah
09-17-2011, 01:06 AM
Do the girls posting on here put you off? I only ask because I notice a lot threads trolling the girls who post on here. Kinda feel like this forum has become a boy's club and our presence and input is not warranted. I know its the Internet and I can bounce if I don't like what I read. I'm just curious.

Devilboy
09-17-2011, 01:27 AM
I wish more girls would post, it does get catty though. It seems like a lot of the threads the girls are involved in just turn into fights...

jerseyboy72
09-17-2011, 01:31 AM
If you are very passable and hot. Please post, if not please dont. Just my opinion, not being rude.

dgs925
09-17-2011, 01:58 AM
If you are very passable and hot. Please post, if not please dont. Just my opinion, not being rude.

You can't say rude shit and then just throw up your hands and say "just my opinion, not rude"

Silcc69
09-17-2011, 02:06 AM
Some of these CD's are clearly a turnoff to me. I just wish more girls would post. Hell I wish you would post more and get on yahoo sometime ;)

0utrageousss
09-17-2011, 02:08 AM
Jerseydude is a douchebag. My opinion

mikelpo
09-17-2011, 02:11 AM
Jerseyboys a knob, just post & be nice! If you've nothing decent to say then shut the fuck up!!

MdR Dave
09-17-2011, 02:21 AM
There are a few questions there.

I'm glad that any of the girls post pictures. The guys and CD pics do nothing for me but I enjoy most of their comments and appreciate their role in this forum and the larger community.

Anything that causes a girl to leave is unwelcome to me and diminishes us all. Even if, and maybe ESPECIALLY if, she is a horrid €unt. The board wouldn't be much fun, or very real, if we all just got along. I know that doesn't mesh with the first sentence of this paragraph but we're probably all used to a sense of duality.

Love to you all. Not rude, just saying!

GentsPreferTS
09-17-2011, 02:56 AM
More T-girls and less CD would be nice.

I don't care for the arguing much, but it doesn't really bother me that much... girls will be girls, moments of cattiness are somewhat intrinsic, TS or GG both... guys are known to argue as well, its part of being human.

onmyknees
09-17-2011, 02:56 AM
Do they put me off?? Yea...sometimes a few of them do, but this place isn't about me...it's suppose to be about them, but you wouldn't know it. A few of them give intolerance a whole new meaning. lol I can however understand why there aren't more ladies posting on here, or TV's for that matter...look at 2 of the 4 comments above. You'd have to be a masochist or shut in with no life to subject yourself to this shit. Some of the fat geeks, and sexually frustrated dudes on here feel compelled because of the anonymity the Internet allows, to pummel any gurl or TV that doesn't quite meet their fantasies, yet few of them would subject themselves to this type of criticism. Gurls will be gurls, but when the majority of dudes in here act like gurls, we got us a problem. If people just obeyed 2 simple rules, this would be a more attractive place to exchange thoughts and opinions.
1. keep any overt or veiled political references on the political boards
2. If you don't particularly like the physical appearance of a member ( TV of TS) keep your snide or demeaning comments to yourself unless you can find a respectful way of saying that person is not your type...

But I digress.....since the mods don't seem to be willing to clean up the garbage...why the fuck should I....? Let the games begin !!!!! lmao

dante
09-17-2011, 02:59 AM
I want sex

jerseyboy72
09-17-2011, 03:13 AM
More T-girls and less CD would be nice.

I don't care for the arguing much, but it doesn't really bother me that much... girls will be girls, moments of cattiness are somewhat intrinsic, TS or GG both... guys are known to argue as well, its part of being human.

That's is exactly what I said, more hot passable tgirls and alot less dudes in wigs. lol

BeardedOne
09-17-2011, 04:25 AM
I've been on here since Gawd was in short pants and have 'met' some gurls on here that make me want to run and hide. On the other hand, I've had the good fortune to 'meet' several of them online and in real time and feel safe to say that most of them are not the insane individuals that you might believe them to be.

Some are exponentially worse. :/

I'd like to see more gurls post here on HA and miss the daze when a number of them did. Unfortunately, there are a number of haters and phobes that aren't happy until they've driven those gurls away. Those same folx are the ones that invariably complain that not enough gurls post here.

And so it begins again, and again, and again. :P

Granted there have been gurls that inspired such negative vibes and who drove people from the board (Much like some of the lesser 'gentlemen' drove some of the gurls off the board), but I am an old-school fella that believes in old-school solutions: Don't feed the trolls and there is always the 'OFF' button.

BellaBellucci
09-17-2011, 04:37 AM
If some of us could agree to disagree and actually listen to each other's concerns instead of dismissing those who oppose their views as 'crazy,' then we might be able to have constructive criticism and discussion around here without everything turning into a character assassination. That's what I've always tried to do anyway.

If we could do that, everything would be irie, man!

Bob Marley - One Love - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdB-8eLEW8g)

SAVE THE TRANNIES! RON PAUL 2012!

Bababooey, bababooey, Howard Stern!

~BB~

partlycloudy
09-17-2011, 04:45 AM
:lol::lol:

giovanni_hotel
09-17-2011, 06:09 AM
This board has never been modded properly or consistently.

Basically HA is a TS fan board, I never understood why some guys have so much venom for some ladies. It's pathetic.

If the mods would hand out more 60 day bans on IP addys for the guys who have 'too much' to say, it would curb the nastiness.

No Tgirls = gay bar.

Mz.Brownsugah
09-17-2011, 07:49 AM
Some of these CD's are clearly a turnoff to me. I just wish more girls would post. Hell I wish you would post more and get on yahoo sometime ;)

I try not to bore the board with my randomness so I keep my posting to a minimum but I'm on yahoo all the time, send me a friend request and I'll add you.

Prospero
09-17-2011, 08:11 AM
Girls - just KEEP ON POSTING. We need more and more of you.

The things that upset me are when private squabbles go nuclear in public.

And the haters on here - especially guys who seem to hate girls but also guys and girls who hate the opposite political polarity and those who just come on here spoiling for a fight. And those who think it it is necessary post nasty remarks about girls who maybe aren't so pretty etc. There's room for all here. Be funny not nasty. Much better.

EyeCumInPiece
09-17-2011, 08:32 AM
Im here mostly to see the girls, here em out, ect. whenever the place gets taken over by trolls, i tend to disappear for awhile.

buckjohnson
09-17-2011, 08:51 AM
The above...well what can I say. Maybe the posting will better once you remove the two cocks out of your ass.

EyeCumInPiece
09-17-2011, 09:18 AM
????

Why the hostility......?

Perfect example of why i dont chill here like i use to.