PDA

View Full Version : So being a fat man

FreddieGomez
09-16-2011, 09:46 PM
with man titties makes u a TS now? i guess the dude in the pic is a TS now too because he also got 34DD's

Dino Velvet
09-16-2011, 09:49 PM
Not me and I gots big burly boobies from heavy bench press workouts. I don't think I'd be very passable in a miniskirt and pumps.

FreddieGomez
09-16-2011, 09:50 PM
Not me and I gots big burly boobies from heavy bench press workouts. I don't think I'd be very passable in a miniskirt and pumps.

Erika148 isnt either but that dont stop him.

OmarZ
09-16-2011, 09:54 PM
with man titties makes u a TS now? i guess the dude in the pic is a TS now too because he also got 34DD's

you realize if he put on a wig and lipstick, most of the guys here would bottom for him

Dino Velvet
09-16-2011, 09:54 PM
Erika's always been nice to me so I got no problem with her. You're OK too, Freddie. I'm the one White Person that believes in you for some reason.:cheers:

FreddieGomez
09-16-2011, 09:55 PM
you realize if he put on a wig and lipstick, most of the guys here would bottom for him

yes my dude, i'm very aware of this after being a member for a whole year. i quickly realized it within my first 2 months.

SunshyneMonroe
Mods if you wanna know why there are no girls left on here this is why...whats the point of someone being here that ONLY says neg things about trans women....I come here alot less due to rude ppl and Im near not coming here at all...

FreddieGomez
Erika's always been nice to me so I got no problem with her. You're OK too, Freddie. I'm the one White Person that believes in you for some reason.:cheers:

that's ok. i like white peeps now

Dino Velvet
09-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Mods if you wanna know why there are no girls left on here this is why...whats the point of someone being here that ONLY says neg things about trans women....I come here alot less due to rude ppl and Im near not coming here at all...

You know a thread is fucked when I'm playing Gandhi.

FreddieGomez
09-16-2011, 09:58 PM

But not all trans women. Just some who are really fat dudes with man titties posing as a tranny. He even said he's not full time. I never knew a tranny who lived part time unless it was a crossdresser.

Dino Velvet
09-16-2011, 09:59 PM
that's ok. i like white peeps now

I never believed you hated us for a minute. I failed trying to convince people I was a NAZI too.

We're more similar than different. I was much like you at your age.

FreddieGomez
09-16-2011, 10:00 PM
I never believed you hated us for a minute. I failed trying to convince people I was a NAZI too.

We're more similar than different. I was much like you at your age.

White peeps are the best. I like them more than my own peeps now. The more white friends the better.

Dino Velvet
09-16-2011, 10:03 PM
White peeps are the best. I like them more than my own peeps now. The more white friends the better.

Don't go that far. Many of us are shit and not deserving of your friendship. I'd behead half of my neighbors if nobody was looking.

loveboof
09-16-2011, 10:18 PM
But not all trans women. Just some who are really fat dudes with man titties posing as a tranny. He even said he's not full time. I never knew a tranny who lived part time unless it was a crossdresser.

Technically a crossdresser is called a transvestite - which can be shortened to 'tranny' in a slang context.

Personally I don't find cd's or erika hot, but in erika's case - I doubt she's transitioning on superficial aesthetic terms alone. There's more to it than how hot you think she is.

Jericho
09-16-2011, 10:21 PM
SMH!
Man,one inch dumber and you'd be married to Paris, living in a trailer park in Kansas!

Dino Velvet
09-16-2011, 10:24 PM
Erika has good taste in movies. Trying to get her to see A Serbian Film. Freddie, you see that too. That movie will scar you for life.

http://www.emptykingdom.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/p+e_a-serbian-film-srpski-film-movie-poster-2010.jpg

GroobySteven
09-16-2011, 11:22 PM
Erika has good taste in movies. Trying to get her to see A Serbian Film. Freddie, you see that too. That movie will scar you for life.

http://www.emptykingdom.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/p+e_a-serbian-film-srpski-film-movie-poster-2010.jpg

Dino I like how you really watch pretty much everything that comes out as long as it's not Pride and Prejudice.

Serbian Film - so few people have seen that, it's disturbing.
Your sig. Red Snow - fucking hilarious, best fun watching a movie in years.
You used to have the fantastic Joe Spinell as your avatar I believe.
Do you work in the movies, when not cleaning your portaloo?

Did you see Troll yet?

Dino Velvet
09-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Dino I like how you really watch pretty much everything that comes out as long as it's not Pride and Prejudice.

Serbian Film - so few people have seen that, it's disturbing.
Your sig. Red Snow - fucking hilarious, best fun watching a movie in years.
You used to have the fantastic Joe Spinell as your avatar I believe.
Do you work in the movies, when not cleaning your portaloo?

Did you see Troll yet?

No but I've seen Troll 2 which is way better.

Dead Snow had the perfect ratio of comedy to horror.

You've seen Serbian Film? Can I get your unique take on it?

Seanchai, remember the British Film thread I started at the other place? You made some good recommendations. I immediately purchased them off Amazon and enjoyed watching them. I love Harry Brown and Bronson. Let's talk more film. The fact that we're from different places works out better. I'm an authority on Hammer Horror too. That studio breathed new life in the genre.

SirCumsAlot
09-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Its all about the movie The Human Centipede

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UdxYSPBFtYM/S-8P_MtUKrI/AAAAAAAAA-g/_hGpR9n5GGM/s1600/Picture+5.png

SirCumsAlot
09-17-2011, 12:14 AM

When your friend Boykins getting released(if she really did get arrested that is)? Did she get out of jail yet?

the_unnatural
09-17-2011, 12:29 AM
Dino,

I put A Serbian Film in my Netflix queue and I see now they will no longer offer it. Do you know of a place in the US to buy it ? From what I can tell, it's only available streamed from something called Flix Fling.

jerseyboy72
09-17-2011, 12:29 AM

Freddie isn't being rude or negative. He is giving his opinion, which I agree with.

Erika1487
09-17-2011, 12:43 AM
So Freddie I was wondering what your pain threshold is? I was thinking if I ever Go back to Brooklyn, I might stop by...... Bend over a parked car make you scream like a bitch. For a victory lap...chain your twink ass to the hood of my car, and drive you down Atlantic ave all the way to Rockaway ave then back over to 4th ave and drop you off near the Narrows bridge.

Silcc69
09-17-2011, 12:44 AM
Freddie isn't being rude or negative. He is giving his opinion, which I agree with.

Thing is he created a thread to bash her. I'm not a huge fan of Erika myself but she hasn't done anything to Freddie that I am aware of. Now I know some of the girls here have legit beef with her because of her politics. But this thread really wasn't needed at all.

SirCumsAlot
09-17-2011, 01:01 AM
I dont care, Freddie is one of the only guys on here that doesn't fall in love with every sloppy tgirl that posts a pic on here.Like most of these guys on here do.

Thank you, most these dudes on here are ass lickers to damn near every tgirl or wanna be tgirls who post on here :salad like they really gonna get some through the computer screen just because they sucking up

jerseyboy72
09-17-2011, 01:07 AM
Thing is he created a thread to bash her. I'm not a huge fan of Erika myself but she hasn't done anything to Freddie that I am aware of. Now I know some of the girls here have legit beef with her because of her politics. But this thread really wasn't needed at all.

Thank you, most these dudes on here are ass lickers to damn near every tgirl or wanna be tgirls who post on here :salad like they really gonna get some through the computer screen just because they sucking up
I always going to change some things but fuck it now, I'm just glad there some guys with standards on here.

Silcc69
09-17-2011, 01:20 AM

While I get ur point and I always thought if your gonna kiss the girls ass on here it might as well be a tgirl that looks pretty good. But girls do see when guys attack other girls on here. Even ones such as Erika. There are quiet a few assholes on here then there are the racist guys that also turn girls off on here. That is one thing I don't like about this site is that the real goodlooking ones will leave in an instant. While other ones that don't look like much will stay on here for a long azz time.

betts
09-17-2011, 01:26 AM
Thank you, most these dudes on here are ass lickers to damn near every tgirl or wanna be tgirls who post on here

this.

Mayrah
09-17-2011, 01:26 AM
While I get ur point and I always thought if your gonna kiss the girls ass on here it might as well be a tgirl that looks pretty good. But girls do see when guys attack other girls on here. Even ones such as Erika. There are quiet a few assholes on here then there are the racist guys that also turn girls off on here. That is one thing I don't like about this site is that the real goodlooking ones will leave in an instant. While other ones that don't look like much will stay on here for a long azz time.

Got that right :wiggle:

You gotta admit though that there is ALOT of negativity here

FreddieGomez
09-17-2011, 01:27 AM
Erika isnt a real tranny. a real tranny lives full time.

and i dont kiss anybody's ass.

even if i think the chick is think hot, i still dont.

jerseyboy72
09-17-2011, 01:27 AM

I see your point, but the good looking tgirls, have nothing to worry about. It's the ones that have no business posting there pics and expect no negative feedback.And when you do make a negative comment you are called a dumbass.

Silcc69
09-17-2011, 01:38 AM
I see your point, but the good looking tgirls, have nothing to worry about. It's the ones that have no business posting there pics and expect no negative feedback.And when you do make a negative comment you are called a dumbass.

Adding on to that there is also alot of guys on here that seem to love guys in a wig. And when some of the fulltime girls see guys going gaga over that considering how much time and effort was put into their transition, i'm sure they get a bit peeved over it.

jerseyboy72
09-17-2011, 01:44 AM
Adding on to that there is also alot of guys on here that seem to love guys in a wig. And when some of the fulltime girls see guys going gaga over that considering how much time and effort was put into their transition, i'm sure they get a bit peeved over it.

agreed.

fred41
09-17-2011, 04:26 AM

LMAO...didn't know anyone else saw this movie until I ran across this post...saw this movie with someone who thought it would upset me, but it was way too silly to be upsetting.

onmyknees
09-17-2011, 05:06 AM

Hey Freddie...Sunshine one of the hottest ladies I've ever seen just explained to you that dudes like you are fuckin' it up in here, and yet you just keep on keepin' on. We've been there, done that with Erika, and you're not adding anything new. I mean maybe we've reached a turning point when even Silcc wonders what the point is. For a guy who cleans motel rooms, is sexually in denial, and a closeted Tranny Chaser, likes Trans Women as long as they keep it tucked, is confused as to weather he's PR or black...or both, and who's pretty universally despised by most ladies, and all white folks............you sure do pass judgement on others like you're something fucking special. Why don't you chill with the trolling....
I'm guesing you're capable of some decent posts....try playin those cards for a change.

Dino Velvet
09-17-2011, 07:04 AM
Its all about the movie The Human Centipede

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UdxYSPBFtYM/S-8P_MtUKrI/AAAAAAAAA-g/_hGpR9n5GGM/s1600/Picture+5.png

Director Tom Six said he thought of that idea initially to punish pedophiles. Just sew them together mouth to anus. Six could be this decade's Jörg Buttgereit if he keeps his powder dry.

Dino,

I put A Serbian Film in my Netflix queue and I see now they will no longer offer it. Do you know of a place in the US to buy it ? From what I can tell, it's only available streamed from something called Flix Fling.

The 104 minute version is on the torrents. The one Amazon is about to sell will be cut. I have the gooder version with everything.

GentsPreferTS
09-17-2011, 09:30 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/70/Zone-international.jpg
I saw a Serbian film I liked well enough, mostly because I love zombie movies... "Zone of the Dead". I didn't like the ultra religious guy, but everything else was pretty cool. I guess its the first Serbian zombie flick.
I like most Serbs in general, they are a heroic people. I am curious about their culture.

the_unnatural
09-17-2011, 10:21 AM
Director Tom Six said he thought of that idea initially to punish pedophiles. Just sew them together mouth to anus. Six could be this decade's Jörg Buttgereit if he keeps his powder dry.

The 104 minute version is on the torrents. The one Amazon is about to sell will be cut. I have the gooder version with everything.

I'll keep an eye out for that...for now I'll have to settle for Albino Farm.

bte
09-17-2011, 10:23 AM
Freddie you should just fuck Ericka and get it over with OR she should fuck you. Either way make sure you put it up on xtube or spankwire. It would be classic.