PDA

View Full Version : Brazilians living in the USA and Fathering

GroobySteven
09-16-2011, 01:59 PM
I was wondering about how many Brazilian men there must be in the USA to father so many transgendered children. I wonder if it's a social phenonema that they seem to only marry Mexican and Black American's ?

Is it in their genes that I hear of many "Brazilian-Mexican" or "Black and Brazilian" trangenders but not male or females?

timxxx
09-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Is it not more to do with racial politics in the USA,much more 'marketable' to say you're "Brazilian-Mexican" or "Black and Brazilian" than just Mexican or Black.

Or did l miss the irony in the question ?

SFTB
09-16-2011, 02:54 PM
Or did l miss the irony in the question ?

You missed it.

timxxx
09-16-2011, 03:04 PM
Waffles & Bacon for breakfast this morning,so I'm feeling particularly American today :shrug

GroobySteven
09-16-2011, 03:32 PM
Waffles & Bacon for breakfast this morning,so I'm feeling particularly American today :shrug

You didn't pour syrup on it did you?

Quiet Reflections
09-16-2011, 03:35 PM
If you really want to feel more american dip them both in butter and then wrap them with more bacon. Yes, even the bacon.

GroobySteven
09-16-2011, 03:37 PM
If you really want to feel more american dip them both in butter and then wrap them with more bacon. Yes, even the bacon.

It's not real bacon though, those strips of fat with a matchstick of meat in between?

Quiet Reflections
09-16-2011, 03:41 PM
It's not real bacon though, those strips of fat with a matchstick of meat in between?
Its an unspoken rule not to mention that we eat it for the fat and the meat is just a bonus.

BeardedOne
09-17-2011, 12:01 AM
A local comedienne wrote: "My doctor still won't allow me to classify bacon as a vegetable".

Wendy Summers
09-17-2011, 02:32 AM

You are dead to me.

:dead-1:

Listen, if you don't like what's on the plate, then don't eat it.

http://www.wendysummers.com/images/stories/Pic-of-the-Day/baconeggesideocock.jpg

icarus2112
09-17-2011, 03:23 AM
You are dead to me.

:dead-1:

Listen, if you don't like what's on the plate, then don't eat it.

http://www.wendysummers.com/images/stories/Pic-of-the-Day/baconeggesideocock.jpg

But i'm trying to maintain a portion control, and that breakfast sausage is way to big for a healthy portion, I may choke on it. :salad