PDA

View Full Version : allanah

scorpion
01-15-2006, 10:32 PM
To day I found a video whith the sexy allanah starr in my lokal sex video store... I have some videos of her before but on this one she is self... shemale strokers 3. so tonight allanah wee gonna stroke together.. just you and mee. I hope its god. I havent seen it yet. But You are always sexy so i m sure its gonna bee a god time four mee to see you.
Hugs : scorpi

Quinn
01-15-2006, 11:26 PM
they didnt have a few IQ points for sale by any chance?

LMFAO...

-Quinn

Ecstatic
01-16-2006, 12:20 AM
I say cut the French dude a little slack:

"Hope you understand my french englich broken language: scorpion."

He does have good taste in women.

Quinn
01-16-2006, 01:07 AM
Agreed.

-Quinn

BeardedOne
01-16-2006, 01:07 AM
I say cut the French dude a little slack:

"Hope you understand my french englich broken language: scorpion."

He does have good taste in women.

From the land of "Jeetchet?" "Nojew?" (Translation: "Do you want to have lunch?" and "Sure"), I concur. :lol:

blackgrendel
01-16-2006, 02:25 AM
Damn just cause a poster does not exhibit excellence in English spelling, grammar and puctuation you have a go at them...umm the world is full of non English speakers too J...have some patience and undertstanding.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-16-2006, 08:29 AM
hmm

that is quite and old dvd of me.

nonetheless, hope you enjoy it-

but bt far- my best work ever is big boob adventures ;)

kisses

Adam_Thompson
01-16-2006, 11:46 AM
mmm actually ur waaaaaay off base here, my comment had nothing to do with his command of the english language...in fact english isnt my first language, or second for that matter...i was commenting on his pathetic post, with no regards to the manner in which he relayed his sad message....capice?

sorry for the post in the other thread. I didn't realize English was your fifth language. I'm so stupid

deebo
01-16-2006, 12:52 PM
hmm

that is quite and old dvd of me.

nonetheless, hope you enjoy it-

but bt far- my best work ever is big boob adventures ;)

kisses
i have that one watching you get fucked was sooo good i drooled a little :roll:

scorpion
01-17-2006, 01:21 AM
Now I have seen it werry nice.. I love to see it.
scorpion

blackgrendel
01-18-2006, 01:03 AM
J having read some of your posts it occurs to me that you have a tendancy to have a go at the poster if the post isn't up to your standards. Once again, patience and understanding goes a mile...use some in the future, or simply don't post to a thread that is not up to you standards!

scorpion
01-21-2006, 01:53 AM
Sorry I excused my englich.. I know that i write could bee werry confused sometimes.. I did it four not bee taken as stupid. I like this forum and I gonna sty here Im friendly...and I love you al.. sometimes I dont realy get what you write but like now I felling it like you want to play a joke whit mee.... welcome I give you the chanse to do it.
Scorpion

BeardedOne
01-21-2006, 02:03 AM
Sorry I excused my englich..

You speak/type it better than some grads here in the US (I am still shaking my head over a research poll that found too many college seniors that can't grasp basic math and reading/language skills...My gawd! They're becoming lawyers!).

I work with a woman from India and although she is quite fluent in English, the syntax (Order of the words in a sentence/phrase) applies differently. The best way to describe it is to say that she talks a bit like Yoda from Star Wars.

"To lunch I am going now, OK?" :lol:

I think it adds character. :D