PDA

View Full Version : Maui

dvda74
01-15-2006, 07:14 AM
Any thoughts on Maui?
I picked up "Buddy Wood's Shemale Neighborhood" for the Celeste scene, but was totally captivated by Maui. Her scene is slowly becoming a favorite of mine.

dvda74
04-29-2006, 09:31 PM
bump....
Now with pics!

travel4fun81
04-30-2006, 12:31 AM
I believe she accepts visitors. check out the link

http://www.erossandiego.com/files/sd-maui2-maui1.htm

Irwing
04-30-2006, 12:42 AM
Whaooo.. very nice. And the pictures inthe link provided by travel4fun81 are even better. Would like to live in San Diego...

Buddy Wood
04-30-2006, 12:46 AM
Maui is awesome!! I've known her for quite a few years now and she has really blossomed nicely. Beautiful girl. She's a lot of fun to hang out with too and I'll definitely be working with her more in the future. She's a good friend so shooting that scene with her was definitely one of the easiest and most natural.

Buddy

Realgirls4me
04-30-2006, 07:48 AM
I believe she accepts visitors. check out the link

http://www.erossandiego.com/files/sd-maui2-maui1.htm

I've thought of paying Maui a visit, but I believe someone at the TER forum wrote once that she has a roommate or two, and I just don't feel to comfortable knowing someone else is in the same unit while we do our thing. Am I wrong to feel that way ?

dvda74
06-23-2006, 07:51 PM
Giving one of my favorites a much needed "bump"...

Realgirls4me
06-23-2006, 09:24 PM
I bumped into her on the latter part of last week while perusing TS dvds at a local bookstore. Even not made up, she's not only cute, but very passable. She is another case of her pictures not doing her justice. She's much more attractive in person.

Hugh Jarrod
06-23-2006, 11:35 PM
In those last 2 pics she looks angry.

Realgirls4me
06-24-2006, 08:06 AM
In those last 2 pics she looks angry.

Once again, it's probably more to do with the camera angle and lighting. Angles, lighting, and perhaps how she picked her eyebrows that week, can bring the hard features to the fore. Now that I have seen her in person, I can tell you that her features are definitely softer and more pleasing than the last two pictures you mentioned. I thought she was very pretty in person, this in spite of not looking very glamorous in the fashion department that night. If you like girls with those Japanese calfs, she is the one for you, by the way.

... Another girl I was blown away by seeing in the flesh was Sarah Sin at the Yukon Mining Company one night early last year. She looked so hot in person, that my friend and I kept asking ourselves whther she was a TS or a GG.

travel4fun81
09-30-2006, 10:49 PM
glad to hear she's perusing vids/dvds as well....any particular shop...love to buddy booth with her :)

scorpion
10-01-2006, 02:09 AM
Angry... i guess they fuck better when they angry...I like the angry lock