PDA

View Full Version : Any Buffie The Body Fans? ....

*Kiely_Marie*
01-15-2006, 06:26 AM
Well if there are some Buffie fans here u gotta hear this lmao!

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0I5TP0Q2WGE460MS27JL6L30EM

I fixed the link ... This interview is so funny!

He talks about her getting pumped with silicone injections u gottas hear her response ... then how she says shes an expiration to young girls ... she gets so maaaaaaad she throws a cd at the dj and leaves whil cursing him out

jasonr30
01-15-2006, 06:30 AM
Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

The link is invalid. Use only the link that was generated by YouSendIt and mailed to the recipient.

*Kiely_Marie*
01-15-2006, 06:32 AM
Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

The link is invalid. Use only the link that was generated by YouSendIt and mailed to the recipient.

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0I5TP0Q...460MS27JL6L30EM

Works for me ... Hold on ...

Works for me ... I tried again ...

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0I5TP0Q2WGE460MS27JL6L30EM

Try copying and pasting ...

jasonr30
01-15-2006, 06:42 AM
tried to copy and paste... only got sound no video....

hwbs
01-15-2006, 06:43 AM
wow .... the attacking of the video model ,lmao

hwbs
01-15-2006, 06:50 AM
what i love about buffie is that she is so humble and so easy to talk to , lmfao.....

*Kiely_Marie*
01-15-2006, 06:51 AM
tried to copy and paste... only got sound no video....

Duh! Its not a video LoL!

*Kiely_Marie*
01-15-2006, 06:53 AM
what i love about buffie is that she is so humble and so easy to talk to , lmfao.....

Lies! LMAO! I was soooooooo surprised she got so maaaaaaad! It was kinda funny :P

hwbs
01-15-2006, 06:54 AM
shit ....i wish there was a video...that would of made my day :claps

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-15-2006, 07:01 AM
a few months ago they posted a pic of her from a website and her kids were in the background, shit was priceless

jasonr30
01-15-2006, 08:15 AM
she went the hell off didn't she???

Iluminati
01-15-2006, 09:14 PM
Buffie the Body...yum *drool*. Well, as Chi Ali once sung, Girl's look so good, but their mind is not ready...LOL

SexxxyJade
01-16-2006, 12:03 AM
I hung out with her a few times, she was in a video with my best friend and we made aquantinces. She' s really a sweet girl and maybe was just having a bad day. All these video girls here in ATL have alot of drama going on, just like us trannys.

Jasadin
01-16-2006, 05:27 AM
I'm surprised at the amount of hating she took before snapping.His hatred was more like she took his man:)
check out her ass clap

http://media.putfile.com/Buffie-the-Body-Photo-Shoot

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-16-2006, 06:54 AM
Buffie gets way more attention than she deserves
she was all over this mixtape the drama king did and on one clip she was saying "girls don't be jealous cuz I got the biggest ass" puhlease.......................
she does not have the biggest ass out there fellas trust me, and her body isn't the baddest body out there
she might be nice in person, I'm not knocking her attitude but there's a Buffie the Body in every project in every city all around the world

SexxxyJade
01-16-2006, 07:11 AM
Buffie gets way more attention than she deserves
she was all over this mixtape the drama king did and on one clip she was saying "girls don't be jealous cuz I got the biggest ass" puhlease.......................
she does not have the biggest ass out there fellas trust me, and her body isn't the baddest body out there
she might be nice in person, I'm not knocking her attitude but there's a Buffie the Body in every project in every city all around the world

Every celebrity gets more attention than they deserve in my opinion.Its all about putting yourself out there to be something. You can makr urself whatever and people will go with it. She deserves whatever praise she gets because there may be a lot more bigger and badder bodies out there in the projects, but they arent working hard like she is to make a name for themselves and put thier names out there.
So i commend her for self proclaiming herself as da baddest Body, she may not be technically, but thats her name.
kisses
Queen of the South
Sexy Jade :wink:

RangeHova
01-16-2006, 07:52 AM
I give her props for making the video model thing bring her more than an appearance ina video or two. I've seen many videos filled with girls that are more than pretty, girls that have a spark, that have an almost star quality.

I'm never surprised when I see these type of girls make it beyond a video appearance. The Leila Arcieri, Lisaraye, Kai Toy types.

There may be many hotter girls in the hood or even in the buisness but it is something that they aren't doing that this girl is doing.

I'd bet money that she had her ass done no matter what she says. But that don't take away from the ass one bit to me.

rick_932
01-18-2006, 12:49 AM
shes overrated IMO

mrcargen
01-18-2006, 12:57 AM
Has anyone ever seen her naked? That will answer all the questions.