PDA

View Full Version : Double penetration by tgirls

jamesedwards
09-11-2011, 08:00 PM
I would like to know if any of you guys that get topped think about getting double penetrated?

I got double penetrated last night it was the most, vile, guttery, fuckery, slutty, whorish, freaky, nasty, dirty fucking and I FUCKING LOVED THAT SHIT! They twisted my nipples, spanked my ass made it sore, and made me take both of their cocks up my ass at the same time, I always wanted to go there and now I have went I can't stop thinking about that shit! One called me a dirty bitch LOL I told her I was thinking about her she told me she wanna dub me again with a different tgirl with a 10 inch cock, she said her goal is to make me walk funny lol :dead: I just love nasty Tgirl bitches that lay down the cock game nasty! I LOVE YALL!

baller1987
09-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Sounds hot, but it already hurts at first taking one coack much less two. I tell you what though, i wouldn't mind sucking a ts off and getting fucked by one too.

jamesedwards
09-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Sounds hot, but it already hurts at first taking one coack much less two. I tell you what though, i wouldn't mind sucking a ts off and getting fucked by one too.

:iagree:Taking ass shots and sucking a cock at the same time is fucking awesum! I remember a Tgirl introduced me to that and she told me "i AM GOING TO FUCK YOUR SPINE AND YOU'RE GOING TO SUCK MY FRIEND'S COCK YOU'RE GOING TO LEARN TO BE MULTI TASKFUL AND IF YOU STOP I AM GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU".

That shit inspired me and now I am hooked on that shit. if there are three TGirls I do some real nasty shit. I will suck one's cock and the other I would eat that asshole, I just go nuts!

Taking two in the ass at the same time it felt funny but we used lots and lots of lube which made that shit fun as fuck. It really didn't hurt I guess cause I wanted it. when they were both in, the shit felt crazy and I turned into someone else and was taking those cocks like a champ . I remember she was bitting my skin on my back that shit just turned me into an animal and the other one grabbing me by the throat telling me "TAKE IT BITCH YOU KNOW YOU WANT US TO FUCK YOU LIKE THIS YOU WERE BORN TO HAVE US FUCK YOUR BITCH ASS LIKE THIS". Talking dirty turns me the fuck on, the other one was spanking my ass and telling me "BOUNCE THAT ASS YOU FUCKING DOG". I love that shit. I couldn't stop thinking about that shit. The girl on the bottom came at the same time I did and she pulled out and the other one kept fucking and came and my asshole came all over her cock. The shit was classic! I told them I want to be fisted and they are game to do it.

dskreet2
09-12-2011, 01:48 AM
Congratulations on many levels! Talking dirty during sex is a turn-on for me too. Sounds phoney in many vids, but in my real situations, made it more intense!!!

natina
09-12-2011, 02:12 AM
I have been double penetrated by A GG with a strap on and it made my

prostate just flow with clear cum for hours
:iagree::fuckin::party::jerkoff

http://xhamster.com/movies/815323/strapon_dom_germany.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/643411/femdom_doms.html

homophobic gays
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=57214

buckjohnson
09-12-2011, 05:52 AM
This is why this site is so scary and... funny

lovesall
09-12-2011, 06:14 AM
Congrats James on your double penetration! I always love the dirty talk during sex, it makes it more interesting. I don't get topped that much so your reality is only a dream to me. Good Luck it the fisting department.

Yeah
09-12-2011, 01:20 PM
You don't see tgirls in dvds giving a guy double penatration

Richctdude
09-12-2011, 02:52 PM
wow soo lucky

Prospero
09-12-2011, 03:12 PM
But in your mind's eye you can see anything.

buckjohnson
09-17-2011, 03:56 PM
I would like to know if any of you guys that get topped think about getting double penetrated?

I got double penetrated last night it was the most, vile, guttery, fuckery, slutty, whorish, freaky, nasty, dirty fucking and I FUCKING LOVED THAT SHIT! They twisted my nipples, spanked my ass made it sore, and made me take both of their cocks up my ass at the same time, I always wanted to go there and now I have went I can't stop thinking about that shit! One called me a dirty bitch LOL I told her I was thinking about her she told me she wanna dub me again with a different tgirl with a 10 inch cock, she said her goal is to make me walk funny lol :dead: I just love nasty Tgirl bitches that lay down the cock game nasty! I LOVE YALL!

Sounds like what happen to OMK last night.

0utrageousss
09-17-2011, 05:44 PM
ssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy

Yeah
09-18-2011, 01:55 AM
Are there any dvds where tgirls give a dp?

BigBlackMan
09-18-2011, 04:46 AM
Sounds like what happen to OMK last night.

That happens to omk every night.