PDA

View Full Version : Fox News is Awesome

GentsPreferTS
09-10-2011, 06:38 AM
Watching Sean Hannity try and throw a football makes me laugh every time! I understand he even had a pro quarterback on who explained to him he was not doing it right, while on air... priceless. I imagine his studio crew runs like hell every time he blindly wings that little Nerf football he has an ongoing fetish with.

Hyper-masculinity FAIL!

:)

arnie666
09-10-2011, 10:13 AM
Iam a fan of the general right wing theme of fox, but I have to say just about all their hosts annoy me apart from that greta van susteran or what ever she is called and megan kelly for that jerk off material. There is the lepracorn O'rino an obnoxious idiot who thinks shouting down who he is interviewing is good journalism ,who claims ron paul is scared of him,is far too cosy with the Obamas and who lies about sarah palin.

Glenn Beck who has now left, but was an embarrassment with his black board and claiming natural disasters are gods punishment and his public debate shows where he dragged up Black people so he appeared ever so hip and jive,to give him licence for his kooky views and would have an orgasm if they criticised the annointed one in the whitehouse. Didn't like his hysterical manner much either. Should go back to MSLGBT with all the other loons.

Hannity perhaps most bearable to listen too even if he is a bit thick ,but he really needs to stop wearing those jeans when he goes to a tea party event.

However fox pales in comparison to it's opposite number on the left,which is MSLGBT..... where I do believe they search the lunatic asylums for freaks. We have Rachel Maddow, a dyke ,who also looks disturbingly like my brother, who has serious issues with her facts when she talks about those she disagree's with .She is more than a dyke ,she is a bull dyke, and what is more disturbing is I have seen pics of her in high school and she looked quite fit. What the fuck happened? Just because you are a dyke doesn't mean you become a man...

She also doesn't believe in freedom of opinion in the Gay community or that Gay people can be right wing. We have chris matthews who I believe has psychopathic tendencies regarding his obession with sarah palin on that network. Ed schultz I think also has issues with women,but all women not just one in particular,he also tries to emulate Bill O'reilly and succeeds . But loon of the network or rather used to be on that network was keith olbermann, a man who apparently would urinate in the studio and expect the help to clear it up and was apparently barking mad. They only kept him on apparently due to anti discriminatioon legislation against the mentally ill.

Silcc69
09-10-2011, 03:17 PM
Iam a fan of the general right wing theme of fox, but I have to say just about all their hosts annoy me apart from that greta van susteran or what ever she is called and megan kelly for that jerk off material. There is the lepracorn O'rino an obnoxious idiot who thinks shouting down who he is interviewing is good journalism ,who claims ron paul is scared of him,is far too cosy with the Obamas and who lies about sarah palin.

Glenn Beck who has now left, but was an embarrassment with his black board and claiming natural disasters are gods punishment and his public debate shows where he dragged up Black people so he appeared ever so hip and jive,to give him licence for his kooky views and would have an orgasm if they criticised the annointed one in the whitehouse. Didn't like his hysterical manner much either. Should go back to MSLGBT with all the other loons.

Hannity perhaps most bearable to listen too even if he is a bit thick ,but he really needs to stop wearing those jeans when he goes to a tea party event.

However fox pales in comparison to it's opposite number on the left,which is MSLGBT..... where I do believe they search the lunatic asylums for freaks. We have Rachel Maddow, a dyke ,who also looks disturbingly like my brother, who has serious issues with her facts when she talks about those she disagree's with .She is more than a dyke ,she is a bull dyke, and what is more disturbing is I have seen pics of her in high school and she looked quite fit. What the fuck happened? Just because you are a dyke doesn't mean you become a man...

She also doesn't believe in freedom of opinion in the Gay community or that Gay people can be right wing. We have chris matthews who I believe has psychopathic tendencies regarding his obession with sarah palin on that network. Ed schultz I think also has issues with women,but all women not just one in particular,he also tries to emulate Bill O'reilly and succeeds . But loon of the network or rather used to be on that network was keith olbermann, a man who apparently would urinate in the studio and expect the help to clear it up and was apparently barking mad. They only kept him on apparently due to anti discriminatioon legislation against the mentally ill.

Ur such an asshole but I LOLz at what you just wrote.

Faldur
09-10-2011, 03:59 PM
If you don't like fox, why don't you just change the channel? Do you like the Wife's of Jersey Shore? Put the set on MSNBC and destroy the remote.

Silcc69
09-10-2011, 04:50 PM
If you don't like fox, why don't you just change the channel? Do you like the Wife's of Jersey Shore? Put the set on MSNBC and destroy the remote.

Posh! All mainstream news media whether it's Fox or MSNBC rots your brain cells.

trish
09-10-2011, 05:19 PM
If you don't like fox, why don't you just change the channel? I do. But think of the children. We've got to protect the children from this mind-rot as well. Cable networks should know better than to air Fox Snooze before their bedtimes. :)

Dino Velvet
09-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Arnie is a good man who calls a spade a spade or maybe something worse than that. I like the way he processes information. Hello from America.:cheers:

giovanni_hotel
09-11-2011, 03:33 AM
The editorial program hosts in the evening on MSNBC are at at least attempting to be journalists. Their 'facts' can be researched, they aren't making it up as they go.

BTW MSNBC went downhill when their one true voice was fired because he wanted a raise.
The rest of those guys are inhaling Olberman's fumes.

Dylan Ratigan is an ex Wall Streeter on MSNBC who's one of the best voices on cable. He points on the hypocrisy of BOTH parties and reminds everyone that every politician is a whore and corporate money and lobbyists rule the government.

Expect him to be fired before the 2012 elections.

GentsPreferTS
09-11-2011, 04:54 AM

I was home visiting my family, my dad likes Fox. I don't own a television at home, but if I did I would surely not watch MSNBC, or any televised news for that matter. The news, of any station, is Goebbelsian, and as disingenuous as pro wrestling banter.

The point of the thread is to highlight Sean Hannity looks like a complete and utter buffoon when he trys to throw a football, and that is an absolute, undebatable, unassailable fact, regardless of what anyone's political orientation is. If you watch Hannity, and you think he throws a football correctly, you are mistaken. Simple. The fact that he does it a half a dozen times in every single show, even after a pro football player explained he was doing it wrong, is what really puts it over the top for me.

:)

Faldur
09-11-2011, 07:01 AM
So the new standard is a guy who can't throw a football must not be allowed to be on TV? Just trying to grasp this concept.

GentsPreferTS
09-12-2011, 12:27 AM
So the new standard is a guy who can't throw a football must not be allowed to be on TV? Just trying to grasp this concept.

Where did I say anyone should not be allowed on TV? Quit making things up.

brummie
09-12-2011, 01:02 AM
I watched Fox News once.
Never again 30 minutes not one mention of a fox

Silcc69
09-12-2011, 04:24 AM

Well Rush Limbaugh did say Obama throws a baseball like a girl.

Faldur
09-12-2011, 07:19 AM
Well Rush Limbaugh did say Obama throws a baseball like a girl.

Well thats it... we can no longer allow obummer to be on TV!

arnie666
09-12-2011, 12:08 PM
Oh and two others on fox news I cannot stand

Laura ingraham who is clearly o'rinos bitch ,has to agree with what the big man says and no doubt suck his cock to get her spot on his show when o'rino is entertaining a couple of 18 yr old interns. When she is naughty and dares to have a differing opinion he actually phones her up on the show and shouts at her. Fucking funny to watch and you watch her soil herself.

Last but not least Michelle Malkin who is the spit of a cheap philipino whore I stick my cock in at a massage parlour me and the lads go to who give us all discounts. She is actually an oriental chick who is racist about other orientals and immigrants, fox pulled a blinder to find her. I bet she beats her kids too with a cane.

So to sum up, fox is full of annoying cunts with a few exceptions , MSLGBT actually employ mentally ill people. Now don't get me wrong, Iam fine with total mental cases having jobs but Iam thinking stacking supermarket shelves or if they are really responsible they can work the cash registers ,not being relied on for news and spouting their drivvel to the entire nation. I have a theory about Rachel Maddow,right ,I reckon she got a train ran on her in high school when she was pretty by a load of football players ,got totally busted out, which is why she turned into a bull dyke and tried to look as manly as possible.So no man would 'punish' her with his cock again.

arnie666
09-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Arnie is a good man who calls a spade a spade or maybe something worse than that. I like the way he processes information. Hello from America.:cheers:

Sieg Heil from the UK, someone needs to educate these hippies. And I know some of them are giggling privately because they know there is some truth in what Iam saying.

Dino Velvet
09-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Sieg Heil from the UK, someone needs to educate these hippies. And I know some of them are giggling privately because they know there is some truth in what Iam saying.

The time comes when you put the book down and pick up a sword. The one who lives writes the next book.:cheers:

Ben
07-04-2014, 05:18 AM
Megyn Kelly’s awkward Bill Ayers interview: It turns out there are people to Obama’s left!

http://www.salon.com/2014/07/02/megyn_kellys_awkward_bill_ayers_interview_it_turns _out_there_are_people_to_obamas_left/

danthepoetman
07-12-2014, 01:54 AM

danthepoetman
07-12-2014, 01:56 AM

danthepoetman
07-12-2014, 02:03 AM
:D
:dead-1:

danthepoetman
07-12-2014, 02:05 AM
Love this one...

Ben
10-17-2014, 05:02 AM
Ebola Sanity Briefly Infects Fox News, Will It Spread? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZItY--N5psA&list=UU1yBKRuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ&index=5)

Ben
10-17-2014, 05:04 AM
Fox's Shepard Smith Blasts Media For "Hysterical," "Irresponsible" Ebola Coverage:

Fox's Shepard Smith Blasts Media For "Hysterical," "Irresponsible" Ebola Coverage - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qj4X0MsQjM)

Ben
11-13-2014, 04:20 AM
Megyn Kelly Calls Huckabee F***abee

Megyn Kelly Calls Huckabee F***abee - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO32SI4CITA)