PDA

View Full Version : A chance with Kimber James

Nivek
09-08-2011, 10:11 AM
I wake up in less than 9 hrs with a chance to be with Kimber James.. Seriously , ANY feedback on this would be greatfully appreciated, the ONLY tow other girls I would be with are Sarina Valentina and Daniella Foxx.

Tania_Harvey
09-08-2011, 10:12 AM
Make sure you wear a condom!

theone1982
09-08-2011, 10:13 AM
Go for it! And then report back here with details!:wiggle:

Nivek
09-08-2011, 10:47 AM
And the winners have it! Thanks for the advice and the influence, will do with details!

cantona5
09-08-2011, 02:15 PM
my opinion? don't bother. looks great but that's about it. was a waste of my money compared with many of the others i have been with. if i had read any reviews saying this before i went i probably would still have gone as you always think they will be different "with me" but they aren't. and there are too many reviews now that say the same about her. save your money and see someone you will enjoy spending your time (and hard earned money) with :-)

Richctdude
09-08-2011, 02:45 PM
good luck and tell us how it goes!!!!!!

tommy001
09-08-2011, 03:05 PM
You'll have to report back to us on your day. You'll be with a Transsexual Performer of the year 2010!

SirCumsAlot
09-08-2011, 04:51 PM
bring a pair of scissors and cut kimber big ass swollen looking upper lip off so she can look cute again and not like a white daffy

Nivek
09-10-2011, 06:24 PM
my opinion? don't bother. looks great but that's about it. was a waste of my money compared with many of the others i have been with. if i had read any reviews saying this before i went i probably would still have gone as you always think they will be different "with me" but they aren't. and there are too many reviews now that say the same about her. save your money and see someone you will enjoy spending your time (and hard earned money) with :-)

Yeah , I wussed out, mostly to the "I think I'll be different' aspect above as well as the BAD reviews I read online. There were a lot I came across about attitude, and rushed jobs, I just didn't want my hot fantasy to become a boring reality. Btw, I'll admit i'm not a beautiful and unique snowflake, the all singing all dancing crap of the world... Lol , so at the end of the day I spent a fraction of the cash and bought Dead Island for xbox 360. But if Sarina Valentina comes to town I'll be first in line. ;)

SirCumsAlot
09-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Yeah , I wussed out, mostly to the "I think I'll be different' aspect above as well as the BAD reviews I read online. There were a lot I came across about attitude, and rushed jobs, I just didn't want my hot fantasy to become a boring reality. Btw, I'll admit i'm not a beautiful and unique snowflake, the all singing all dancing crap of the world... Lol , so at the end of the day I spent a fraction of the cash and bought Dead Island for xbox 360. But if Sarina Valentina comes to town I'll be first in line. ;)

shoulda pre ordered battlefield 3 and mw3 instead

jerseyboy72
09-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Dont waste your time or money.

Nashvegas
09-10-2011, 07:17 PM
shoulda pre ordered battlefield 3 and mw3 instead

resistance also