09-07-2011, 02:10 AM
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=ZW4qd-G654-
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=xgglm-G453-

Silcc69
09-07-2011, 02:20 AM
Inb4freezygeezy

hunkystudcal
09-07-2011, 08:53 AM
What a Fat Arse she has. Not as sexy as the REAL Kim.

jigglyGmoney
09-07-2011, 10:58 AM

Hey u fucking jackhole, why are u posting that gross looking man in a fucking wig in my thread? Fucking CD chaser!

smoothdude
09-07-2011, 11:32 AM
Try being original when you make a new new thread. CUNT

Copying an already popular thread title is just pathetic, you asswipe

JERK-OFF!

bte
09-07-2011, 12:52 PM
@Smoothdude

Dude calm down, its really not that serious.

SirCumsAlot
09-07-2011, 02:43 PM

Does that thing ever smile??? Same expression every pic

http://thenewgay.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/emoti-face.jpg

Silcc69
09-07-2011, 03:03 PM
This black Kim doesnt look all that great but she slays TV Kim. I thought that this site was a TS site first and formost and TV's came second or 3rd. But some of you guys are placing a TV over a TS. And it's not like TV Kim is even passable. SMH at the faggotry in here.

Faldur
09-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Try being original when you make a new new thread. CUNT

Copying an already popular thread title is just pathetic, you asswipe

JERK-OFF!

Gee another Tim supporter with under 40 posts. Mult much?

bte
09-07-2011, 05:11 PM
This black Kim doesnt look all that great but she slays TV Kim. I thought that this site was a TS site first and formost and TV's came second or 3rd. But some of you guys are placing a TV over a TS. And it's not like Kim is even passable. SMH at the faggotry in here.

I agree man. I think a lot of people forget that at the end of the day Kim takes off the makeup, wig, and takes out the dildo and is really a man. But oh well.

traLika
09-07-2011, 05:48 PM
LOL at this thread! Thanks for the inspiration for my new signature, Silcc69 - hope ya don't mind!

Talking of Kims, I rather like these two...

TGasMutiny
09-07-2011, 06:13 PM
I guess some are jealous of Kim's sweet hard ass!!!!!!!!!!!

jigglyGmoney
09-07-2011, 07:21 PM
This black Kim doesnt look all that great but she slays TV Kim. I thought that this site was a TS site first and formost and TV's came second or 3rd. But some of you guys are placing a TV over a TS. And it's not like TV Kim is even passable. SMH at the faggotry in here.

Thats what HA is bro. A bunch of straight up fags that chase men in wigs. I asked the Mods to remove that hideous pic. No action yet. Figures.

Prospero
09-07-2011, 07:59 PM
TV Kim is a rash on the entire surface of this site.

dgs925
09-07-2011, 08:17 PM
So why all the hate towards Kim? How is she any different than the other girls on this site who come here to post pictures of themselves, promoting their sites, and overall just trying to make a buck?

Silcc69
09-07-2011, 08:37 PM
So why all the hate towards Kim? How is she any different than the other girls on this site who come here to post pictures of themselves, promoting their sites, and overall just trying to make a buck?

She is a really a HE. He has made it clear that he is simply a man in a wig. This site is a TS site first and foremost with TV's and CD's coming in at second and 3rd but we have people on here that think TV's are better than real TS's.

tvkim
09-07-2011, 08:51 PM
She is a really a HE. He has made it clear that he is simply a man in a wig. This site is a TS site first and foremost with TV's and CD's coming in at second and 3rd but we have people on here that think TV's are better than real TS's.

http://ut4.xhamster.com/t/414/1_b_619414.jpg (http://xhamster.com/movies/619414/kimmy_on_webcam.html)

So show me where I have EVER said I am better than a TS?

I go out in public and no one ever questions that I am a MAN in drag.

Which is what I am and I have the balls to admit it.

Can you put a mini skirt and undies on and do the same? I doubt it.

I make an awful lot of money from sticking a wig on and you just CAN'T handle it.

At least my website company haven't dumped me.

sarrahbrum
09-07-2011, 08:52 PM
whats all this dissin gof kim..she's gorgeous..just look..who's better..a real beauty..and a great girl..she doesnt pretend to be anything else..just who she is..good enough for anyonein here! xx:salad

SirCumsAlot
09-07-2011, 08:54 PM

Yeup basically what Silcc69 said. "Kim" openly stated she nothing but a man in wig, which obviously means she no full time tgirl. IMO he's an embarrassment to the ts community but who am I to speak for them Im just a fan like the others.

Sure he trynna make extra doe, but more pple on here hate seeing him stick up huge objects up his ass then showing the destruction aftermath of his destroyed ass than pple who likes it, yet he continues to steady spam most of every thread with them sick ass pics though it seems he slowed down. WTF is so sexy about a fucked up gashed open ass is beyond me... Obviously its them old fucks who like that shit, thats why he has nothing but old ass men in his pics so it must be old fucks on here as well defending him, or some lonely soul who thinks kissing ass is gonna get him some ass

sarrahbrum
09-07-2011, 08:54 PM
this is me,,aniother tv lol

http://profiles.birchplace.com/sarah_near_brum:salad

sarrahbrum
09-07-2011, 08:57 PM
http://profiles.birchplace.com/sarah_near_brum

dgs925
09-07-2011, 09:03 PM

So YOU don't like her, and YOU feel that transsexuals are better than transvestites. Not everyone here shares your opinion.

Personally I don't care about the distinction. Does looking at a picture of the person send blood to my genitals, thereby inducing a state of arousal in me? Great! If not, on to the next thread. Is the person presenting as female? If so then I'll use female pronouns to describe them.

I'm not going to keep myself up at night wondering whether the person really feels like they were "born the wrong gender" or whether they are just being kinky because it feels good. I can never know what another person is really feeling inside, so therefore it has no influence on me.

Go start your own fucking forum if you want to be the boss of it. I am personally not a fan of everything that Kim does, but I think some it is sexy. But regardless of how I feel, I don't go out of my way to publicly trash her.

hunkystudcal
09-07-2011, 09:06 PM
Jesus Kim you are so pretty and they just can't see it. They would rather worship some fat spotty ass TS than recognise what you have to offer.

Don't let them get to you girlfriend. The guys here at Boeing think you are ace.

dgs925
09-07-2011, 09:07 PM
Yeup basically what Silcc69 said. "Kim" openly stated she nothing but a man in wig, which obviously means she no full time tgirl. IMO he's an embarrassment to the ts community but who am I to speak for them Im just a fan like the others.

Well, yeah, same reply to you then. Just because you don't like part-time girls doesn't mean you are any better than those of us with more diverse tastes. If you don't like what Kim posts, then leave her threads alone and don't bother.

Starting a whole post just to ridicule someone else is just bullshit.

And I'm pretty sure the "TS community" can handle whatever kind of embarrassment Kim and her fans throw at them.

Yvonne183
09-07-2011, 09:11 PM
Well, yeah, same reply to you then. Just because you don't like part-time girls doesn't mean you are any better than those of us with more diverse tastes. If you don't like what Kim posts, then leave her threads alone and don't bother.

And I'm pretty sure the "TS community" can handle whatever kind of embarrassment Kim and her fans throw at them.

So why's everyone busting Freddy's chops on this one? I thought it was amusing (for once).

dgs925
09-07-2011, 09:18 PM
So why's everyone busting Freddy's chops on this one? I thought it was amusing (for once).

Well, maybe I am a bit of a hypocrite in that I feel just fine ridiculing JamesErika since she's a republican and a redneck. But fuck it, everyone's a hypocrite at some level or another.

Yvonne183
09-07-2011, 09:25 PM
Well, maybe I am a bit of a hypocrite in that I feel just fine ridiculing JamesErika since she's a republican and a redneck. But fuck it, everyone's a hypocrite at some level or another.

I didn't mean you any harm Dgs925, just that this forum always seems to be attacking someone who doesn't fit the mold the majority says one should fit, as if there is an absolute to what a tgirl really is. As if there is some defining definition as to what a tgirl is.
The people on this forum are so fucked up that most don't even know if they are gay or not gay.

So people,, don't let me stop you, just keep on and continue attacking Kim. The nerve of her,, posting pics,, how horrible,,

Silcc69
09-07-2011, 09:29 PM
So show me where I have EVER said I am better than a TS?

I go out in public and no one ever questions that I am a MAN in drag.

Which is what I am and I have the balls to admit it.

Can you put a mini skirt and undies on and do the same? I doubt it.

I make an awful lot of money from sticking a wig on and you just CAN'T handle it.

At least my website company haven't dumped me.

I NEVER said that NOR implied that. I have stated that sum PEOPLE on here seem to FEEL that YOU are better than a real TS. I have no issues whith you and you know that. I haven't come into any of your threads to troll. I have joked around saying I should put a wig on a corset. But given how this board has oogled over white cd's then dissed black cd's really why bother.

So YOU don't like her, and YOU feel that transsexuals are better than transvestites. Not everyone here shares your opinion.

Personally I don't care about the distinction. Does looking at a picture of the person send blood to my genitals, thereby inducing a state of arousal in me? Great! If not, on to the next thread. Is the person presenting as female? If so then I'll use female pronouns to describe them.

I'm not going to keep myself up at night wondering whether the person really feels like they were "born the wrong gender" or whether they are just being kinky because it feels good. I can never know what another person is really feeling inside, so therefore it has no influence on me.

Go start your own fucking forum if you want to be the boss of it. I am personally not a fan of everything that Kim does, but I think some it is sexy. But regardless of how I feel, I don't go out of my way to publicly trash her.

STFU u dumbass I haven't gone into any of TV Kim thread to troll around. I haven't dissed Kim for shoving whatever up his ass. Kim's followers or whatever took offense to this and decided to attemt to hijack this thread.

The infamous HungAngels Free Transsexual and shemale "boards". General stuff goes here. Talk about any topic that doesn't fit in the other forums. Post a pic! All are welcome. Don't lurk! Say hi!

This is exactly what the description says so when I say that this is a TS site first and foremost that is what it is. TV's, CD's and whatever doesn't get top priority on this site. If I wanted to join a site that catered CD and TV lover's then I would've done it.

dgs925
09-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Whatever slic, you don't want to see crossdressers and transvestites then start your own forum. Until then, there'll be plenty of them on this site.

Yvonne183
09-07-2011, 09:35 PM
When I go to the main page of this site this is what I see on the top:

WWW.HUNGANGELS.COM
Free Transsexual, Tranny, Shemales, Tgirls and TS/TV Forum and Blog.

Then after I click on the enter here I see this on the top.

Hungangels
The free guide to trannies, tgirls, shemales, transsexuals and ladyboys.

According to the titles of this site, I believe Kim would fall under the title tranny or tgirl. The site doesn't say solely for transsexuals.

TSCURIOUS
09-07-2011, 09:42 PM
My head hurts after reading all this!!
TVKim has always been upfront with everything.

dgs925
09-07-2011, 09:43 PM
I guess the reason I get mad about this is that there is a segment of the posters on here who hold on to the homophobia rampant in our culture, but still want to sleep with/and or jerk off to trannys.

So they convince themselves that they can still hate on fags and gayness in general, provided that they direct this anti-gay attitude on those who sleep with/and or jerk off to CDs and TVs.

tvkim
09-07-2011, 09:47 PM

WWW.HUNGANGELS.COM

Hungangels

According to the titles of this site, I believe Kim would fall under the title tranny or tgirl. The site doesn't say solely for transsexuals.

They probably never learnt to read Yvonne.

ANYWAY GUYS: I just wanna say thanks for giving me another "TRIBUTE TO KIM" thread to post on. Very nice of you!

Have some pics! Love ya! MWAH xxxx

dgs925
09-07-2011, 09:48 PM
I keep getting tied up in these long, drawn out, divisive threads that aren't simply about admiring beautiful pictures of beautiful people. Lately there is this thread, the on about circumcision, and the "does sucking cock make me gay?" thread.

Makes me think. Am I a troll? Is it time to put down the keyboard and walk away?

Silcc69
09-07-2011, 10:07 PM
Whatever slic, you don't want to see crossdressers and transvestites then start your own forum. Until then, there'll be plenty of them on this site.

It's Silcc not Slic moron. If I don't want to see TV/CD I simply don't click on the thread. It's not a hard concept to grasp. I do find it funny that your Kim is trolling on a thread that was dedicated to somebody else.

Silcc69
09-07-2011, 10:08 PM

WWW.HUNGANGELS.COM (http://WWW.HUNGANGELS.COM)

Hungangels

Kim is man and has said that he is a man. Most of the real TS girls don't consider TV/CD's as to be even the same thing. Hell I could've sworn that YOU are a TS yourself.

bassman2546
09-07-2011, 10:12 PM
very nice video.

The search function on Xtube is useless.

tvkim
09-07-2011, 10:20 PM

I make no secret that I am a TV. My user name here is a good clue as to what I am!

Its just that some people on here seem to want to keep reminding me of that fact. Maybe they have a problem with TV's.

Do you think if I took hormones and had silcone implants they would stop attacking me?

Naaa... I didn't think so either.

Yvonne183
09-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Kim is man and has said that he is a man. Most of the real TS girls don't consider TV/CD's as to be even the same thing. Hell I could've sworn that YOU are a TS yourself.

Ya gotta try and learn to read, in my post the forum title of this site says TV, trannies and tgirls. Even if Kim says he/she is a man, she/he still falls under the category TV and where I live trannies can be men, tgirl is up for grabs, I am not an expert on what that word means and i doubt anyone on this forum knows either, especially when most don't know what the definition of gay is.

As for what i am, I don't think i ever said what i was, I might have used the word tgirl cause that word is vague. I don't label myself, people can take me for whatever they want, I don't have an ounce of care what others think of me.

You're right Kim, people here will hate you no matter what you do,, Hate is the main ingredient of this forum.

Silcc69
09-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Ya gotta try and learn to read, in my post the forum title of this site says TV, trannies and tgirls. Even if Kim says he/she is a man, she/he still falls under the category TV and where I live trannies can be men, tgirl is up for grabs, I am not an expert on what that word mens and i doubt anyone on this forum knows either, especially when most don't know what the definition of gay is.

As for what i am, I don't think i ever said what i was, I might have used the word tgirl case that word is vague. I don't label myself, people can take me for whatever they want, I don't an ounce of care what others think of me.

I have been on this site for 4 years and I have spoken to a few TS before. And from what I have been told a TS lives as a girl 24/7. A TV/CD doesn't do this. Kim is simply satisfying alot of guys fetishes on here and getting paid to do it. He takes off his wig goes about his day and fucks his wife at the end of it. I'm not mad at the guy. I get a bit pissed off when his fans want to come in and ruin another thread.

Yvonne183
09-07-2011, 10:36 PM
I have been on this site for 4 years and I have spoken to a few TS before. And from what I have been told a TS lives as a girl 24/7. A TV/CD doesn't do this. Kim is simply satisfying alot of guys fetishes on here and getting paid to do it. He takes off his wig goes about his day and fucks his wife at the end of it. I'm not mad at the guy. I get a bit pissed off when his fans want to come in and ruin another thread.

I agree,, the others(fans) shouldn't attack and ruin another thread, this is wrong and i agree. Maybe then the attack or response should be on those fans who do this.

I agree, a ts is basically 24/7 a tv is usually a man who does part time thing, I kinda agree with that, but what I was trying to say is the site title welcomes, TVs, trannies and tgirls. I would agree 100% that Kim shouldn't make posts if the title said for transsexuals. Maybe the owner of the site should think of changing the title of the site if they want only transsexuals.

tvkim
09-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Hell I could've sworn that YOU are a TS yourself.

You say you thought I was a TS, yet in a previous post (post985145) you say:

I don't get why some of you girls are coming for Kim. What he has is not my cup of tea so I would'nt bother to waste my time on him. I have better things to waste my time on but each to his own I guess.

Now I'm confused!

Silcc69
09-07-2011, 10:47 PM
You say you thought I was a TS, yet in a previous post (post985145) you say:

I don't get why some of you girls are coming for Kim. What he has is not my cup of tea so I would'nt bother to waste my time on him. I have better things to waste my time on but each to his own I guess.

Now I'm confused!

I was talking about Yvonne183 (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=75625) idk how you thought I was talking about you.

tvkim
09-07-2011, 10:53 PM
I agree,, the others(fans) shouldn't attack and ruin another thread, this is wrong and i agree. Maybe then the attack or response should be on those fans who do this.

I agree, a ts is basically 24/7 a tv is usually a man who does part time thing, I kinda agree with that, but what I was trying to say is the site title welcomes, TVs, trannies and tgirls. I would agree 100% that Kim shouldn't make posts if the title said for transsexuals. Maybe the owner of the site should think of changing the title of the site if they want only transsexuals.

What you are forgetting Yvonne is that this thread was started as an attack against me, disguised as a Tribute to "Kim Carta".

Why else would they have given it EXACTLY the same name as TGas Mutinies "Tribute to Kim" thread?

Oh.. they thought they would be clever by adding the word "Fixed" at the end.

What they have done in fact is given me another thread to post my pics into!

Ha Ha Ha..... thats HungAngels, HungAngels, HungAngels, not me laughing!

Yvonne183
09-07-2011, 10:56 PM
What you are forgetting Yvonne is that this thread was started as an attack against me, disguised as a Tribute to "Kim Carta".

Why else would they have given it EXACTLY the same name as TGas Mutinies "Tribute to Kim" thread?

Sometimes I either forget things or I don't read all the threads on this site,, sometimes I take someones word when they tell me something that I don't otherwise know

jigglyGmoney
09-08-2011, 12:23 AM

Ha Ha Ha..... thats HungAngels, HungAngels, HungAngels, not me laughing!

Look dude, the thread was created as a tribute to my friend Kim Carta. You shouldnt be posting ur disgusting pics in this thread. This is the thread where ur pics should be http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=21740

The site says tgirls are welcome as in transsexuals. Tgirls IS NOT THE SAME AS TV. TV is the same as CD. I dont care how much money u make Kim. The world wide web is full of sick twisted MF's that like disgusting shit. So I'm not impressed or suprised by what u make. But ur not what I like. So DONT POST UR HIDEOUS PICS IN ANY THREAD THAT I CREATE! Can u read that dude? Are we clear bro?

dgs925
09-08-2011, 12:33 AM
Look dude, the thread was created as a tribute to my friend Kim Carta.

Yeah, that is obviously a lie. This is a troll thread, and you sir, are obviously a troll. TVs and CDs are and always will be welcome on this site.

Silcc69
09-08-2011, 12:45 AM
Yeah, that is obviously a lie. This is a troll thread, and you sir, are obviously a troll. TVs and CDs are and always will be welcome on this site.

Hence why they have there own thread for the guys that love them. TV Kim has his own thread that you can go there and adore him.

Faldur
09-08-2011, 12:47 AM
Hence why they have there own thread for the guys that love them. TV Kim has his own thread that you can go there and adore him.

Amen..

SirCumsAlot
09-08-2011, 12:47 AM
OPs of threads should be able to control and/or ban who can post in threads

SirCumsAlot
09-08-2011, 12:51 AM

Well... when was the last time I posted anything in his threads??? He came here spamming once again... How bout U go to his thread, kiss his ass there and jerk off to him shoving a street lamp up his ass

dgs925
09-08-2011, 01:02 AM

This is an attack thread, plain and simple. The OP of this thread, who is just a troll who has been banned before and came back with another screen name, doesn't care about the Kim in the original post. He created this thread to badmouth TVKim

Do you even read Slick? I said specifically that I'm not a fan of Kim's. I don't like seeing prolapses, they make me lose my lunch. But your bullshit about "This site is for TS only" has got to end.

That's one of the stupidest ideas I've read today. That sounds like a recipe for no dissent, no discussion, bullshit.

Well... when was the last time I posted anything in his threads??? He came here spamming once again... How bout U go to his thread, kiss his ass there and jerk off to him shoving a street lamp up his ass

This is a thread about TVKim, and don't pretend like it isn't. So, the last time you posted in one of Kim's threads is about ten minutes ago. This started as an attack thread, and that's where it has been the whole time.

SirCumsAlot
09-08-2011, 01:06 AM
This is a thread about TVKim, and don't pretend like it isn't. So, the last time you posted in one of Kim's threads is about ten minutes ago. This started as an attack thread, and that's where it has been the whole time.

yeup sure whatever u say bud

Silcc69
09-08-2011, 01:21 AM
[QUOTE=dgs925;999834]This is an attack thread, plain and simple. The OP of this thread, who is just a troll who has been banned before and came back with another screen name, doesn't care about the Kim in the original post. He created this thread to badmouth TVKim

Do you even read Slick? I said specifically that I'm not a fan of Kim's. I don't like seeing prolapses, they make me lose my lunch. But your bullshit about "This site is for TS only" has got to end.

No u fuckin moron the op DIDN'T even badmouth Kim in the first topic. Some pics and some video of an ACTUAL TS name Kim Carte. So that is called trolling then you have to be the biggest fool on here. And when did I say that this site is for TS only. I said they come FIRST over TV's/CD.

http://www.lrgiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/reading_is_fundamental.jpg

I don't care whoever likes or dislikes CD's or TV's that there preference. I don't go in TV Kim's thread just to talk shit because that's not my thing. Sticking cucumbers and whatever else he shoves up his ass isn't my thing even with TS. So stop acting like your all high and mighty tryin to pick a pointless fight. On a thread that is for a TS not a TV.

dgs925
09-08-2011, 01:23 AM
whatever, slick, if you want to pretend this thread is about that chick that's fine, I'm outta here

Jericho
09-08-2011, 01:45 AM
Yeah...Ok..Time out...Group hug! :grouphug
:hide-1:

onmyknees
09-08-2011, 02:00 AM
[QUOTE=dgs925;999834]This is an attack thread, plain and simple. The OP of this thread, who is just a troll who has been banned before and came back with another screen name, doesn't care about the Kim in the original post. He created this thread to badmouth TVKim

No u fuckin moron the op DIDN'T even badmouth Kim in the first topic. Some pics and some video of an ACTUAL TS name Kim Carte. So that is called trolling then you have to be the biggest fool on here. And when did I say that this site is for TS only. I said they come FIRST over TV's/CD.

http://www.lrgiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/reading_is_fundamental.jpg

I don't care whoever likes or dislikes CD's or TV's that there preference. I don't go in TV Kim's thread just to talk shit because that's not my thing. Sticking cucumbers and whatever else he shoves up his ass isn't my thing even with TS. So stop acting like your all high and mighty tryin to pick a pointless fight. On a thread that is for a TS not a TV.

Silcc.......Who gives a fuck what you don't like. You're a punk still living with your parents, and because you've been here for 4 years gives you no standing whatsoever. And don't I see you on the amateur TV/CD thread you fucking hypocrite ? You never miss the opportunity to take a shot at some of the TV's or even the TS based on looks....You're the shallowest jerk on here. You can't spell...you think it's cool to talk in street venacular and You're a guy who identifies himself as a bible belt bitch. I rest my fucking case. Soon you'll have this cesspool all to yourself with all the cock hounds and fags and amateur porn critics who are social rejects everywhere but here. ...that's what you want obviously. Kim has a gig....she puts her shit out there...don't like it...move the fuck on. Kim has a following...get the fuck over it. You're the guy who constantly bashes right wingers and ironacally have zero tolerance for anyone who doesn't meet your idea of a fantasy. I say fantasy because if you ever came face to face with a real TS...you'd piss your pulled up boxer shorts. Fuck off Jack Wad. Your mother calling you for dinner.

jigglyGmoney
09-08-2011, 02:07 AM

NOT IN ANY THREAD THAT I CREATED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silcc69
09-08-2011, 02:30 AM
[quote=Silcc69;999849]

Silcc.......Who gives a fuck what you don't like. You're a punk still living with your parents, and because you've been here for 4 years gives you no standing whatsoever. And don't I see you on the amateur TV/CD thread you fucking hypocrite ? You never miss the opportunity to take a shot at some of the TV's or even the TS based on looks....You're the shallowest jerk on here. You can't spell...you think it's cool to talk in street venacular and You're a guy who identifies himself as a bible belt bitch. I rest my fucking case. Soon you'll have this cesspool all to yourself with all the cock hounds and fags and amateur porn critics who are social rejects everywhere but here. ...that's what you want obviously. Kim has a gig....she puts her shit out there...don't like it...move the fuck on. Kim has a following...get the fuck over it. You're the guy who constantly bashes right wingers and ironacally have zero tolerance for anyone who doesn't meet your idea of a fantasy. I say fantasy because if you ever came face to face with a real TS...you'd piss your pulled up boxer shorts. Fuck off Jack Wad. Your mother calling you for dinner.

5,4,3,2,1 YAY here is the biggest faggot on HA. I live with my parents BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It must be 2001 again. I must still have that old ass 91 Galant!!! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I must be still on dialup BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm still using my old Sanyo cell phone with Sprint! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's 2001 again!!!

1. For the record I have appeared in TV/CD thread. 1.I have seem some of them put a few TS to shame so obviously you fail there.

2. As for looks yes i'm shallow as fuck just like you are. You can't even call a fellow conservative aka Erika a ts, you call her an it. Oh the fuckin IRONY there. FAIL

3. You talk about my spelling BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA you speed vernacular wrong and ironically wrong. But I can't spell ROFLMBAO. FAIL

4. BIBLE BELT is known as the south and I stay in the south DUH. I just put the BITCH part on there cause I can.

5. I don't any issues with Dino Velvet, Faludr doesn't seem to be fond of Kim. And for that matter I don't to many issues with Ericka on here. But some reason your bitch ass always manages to pop up. FAIL

6. There are a few girls on here that don't meet my so called fantasy but I get along with them on here. Funny that a ton of guys on here have called Kelly Shore a racist but not me. Oh and this is coming from a guy who had the hots for Nicole Dupre but was DENIED sucking her dick. FAIL

onmyknees
09-08-2011, 03:32 AM
[quote=onmyknees;999878]

5,4,3,2,1 YAY here is the biggest faggot on HA. I live with my parents BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It must be 2001 again. I must still have that old ass 91 Galant!!! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I must be still on dialup BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm still using my old Sanyo cell phone with Sprint! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's 2001 again!!!

1. For the record I have appeared in TV/CD thread. 1.I have seem some of them put a few TS to shame so obviously you fail there.

2. As for looks yes i'm shallow as fuck just like you are. You can't even call a fellow conservative aka Erika a ts, you call her an it. Oh the fuckin IRONY there. FAIL

3. You talk about my spelling BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA you speed vernacular wrong and ironically wrong. But I can't spell ROFLMBAO. FAIL

4. BIBLE BELT is known as the south and I stay in the south DUH. I just put the BITCH part on there cause I can.

5. I don't any issues with Dino Velvet, Faludr doesn't seem to be fond of Kim. And for that matter I don't to many issues with Ericka on here. But some reason your bitch ass always manages to pop up. FAIL

6. There are a few girls on here that don't meet my so called fantasy but I get along with them on here. Funny that a ton of guys on here have called Kelly Shore a racist but not me. Oh and this is coming from a guy who had the hots for Nicole Dupre but was DENIED sucking her dick. FAIL

I think your post speaks for itself. You're an immature kid, and not a particularly bright one. And it's obvious you next encounter with a Trans Woman will be your first...You're better at putting people down than you are defending yourself...that's pretty obvious...and in my opinion...you have a tinge of racism around you...but none of those either singularly or combined is enough to make you an annoying little pussy....it's the fact that Kim and others are up front about who they are, and they put their shit out there in public, and take the good with the bad. You on the other hand wouldn't dare disclose to your posse that you hang on a forum like this for 23 hours a day. They'd hang the "faggot" tag on you in a heartbeat. You're the sort of guy who would not only deny your cock loving proclivities to your pals, you'd join them in degrading a TV as she walked by on the street and laugh about it later. You live and breath in the closet dude, and lurk around in here degrading people with the guts to do what you never would....that's why I find you to be a punk. You find comfort and confidence in the anonymity a place like this provides you.

MrsKellyPierce
09-08-2011, 03:45 AM
lmao

Yvonne183
09-08-2011, 03:53 AM
Since the TV/TS debate seemed to come up in this thread I gotta say this.
Go to the thread amateur cds/TVs and go to page 1108, scroll down till you see the girl wearing the Ramones shirt. If this is actually a cd and not a real girl then I gotta say that this cd can easily put 99% of TS's to shame in the looks department.

If this CD is to somehow be excluded or chastised for being a cd then that would be a shame cause she probably has the best looking/prettiest picture in my opinion on this site.

Silcc69
09-08-2011, 04:01 AM
[quote=Silcc69;999890]

I think your post speaks for itself. You're an immature kid, and not a particularly bright one. And it's obvious you next encounter with a Trans Woman will be your first...You're better at putting people down than you are defending yourself...that's pretty obvious...and in my opinion...you have a tinge of racism around you...but none of those either singularly or combined is enough to make you an annoying little pussy....it's the fact that Kim and others are up front about who they are, and they put their shit out there in public, and take the good with the bad. You on the other hand wouldn't dare disclose to your posse that you hang on a forum like this for 23 hours a day. They'd hang the "faggot" tag on you in a heartbeat. You're the sort of guy who would not only deny your cock loving proclivities to your pals, you'd join them in degrading a TV as she walked by on the street and laugh about it later. You live and breath in the closet dude, and lurk around in here degrading people with the guts to do what you never would....that's why I find you to be a punk. You find comfort and confidence in the anonymity a place like this provides you.

LOL at this worthless dribble and this is coming from known conservative republican. I bet you go to public restrooms and tap guys on there shoe. So you can get onyouknees and suck sum dick. Do you bring wigs with you to make the experience more authentic?

partlycloudy
09-08-2011, 04:24 AM
Go to the thread amateur cds/TVs and go to page 1108, scroll down till you see the girl wearing the Ramones shirt. If this is actually a cd and not a real girl then I gotta say that this cd can easily put 99% of TS's to shame in the looks department.

If this CD is to somehow be excluded or chastised for being a cd then that would be a shame cause she probably has the best looking/prettiest picture in my opinion on this site.
that's a real girl.

Yvonne183
09-08-2011, 04:37 AM
that's a real girl.

Thanks, I did not know that. I just took it to be a cd cause of the thread her picture was posted in. The Emo girl is pretty.

betts
09-08-2011, 04:42 AM

crazy talk

jigglyGmoney
09-08-2011, 05:30 AM

Ok Yvonne, let me explain something because u seem to be somewhat confused on the whole TV CD Transsexual thing. The girl pictured below is in the beginning stages of transition, but still very attractive. Some may still classify her as a TV. But she's hot and looks a lot more like a woman than ur friend Kim. Some TV's like Kim, are straight up CD's. And some are tgirls like the girl pictured. She has very feminine qualities. Kim has zero. So me personally, I wouldnt be caught dead with a dude like Kim. The girl pictured, I'd do her in a heartbeat.

Yvonne183
09-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Ok Yvonne, let me explain something because u seem to be somewhat confused on the whole TV CD Transsexual thing. The girl pictured below is in the beginning stages of transition, but still very attractive. Some may still classify her as a TV. But she's hot and looks a lot more like a woman than ur friend Kim. Some TV's like Kim, are straight up CD's. And some are tgirls like the girl pictured. She has very feminine qualities. Kim has zero. So me personally, I wouldnt be caught dead with a dude like Kim. The girl pictured, I'd do her in a heartbeat.

Jiggly, I am not confused about the cd/ts thing as you put it. Since being on this forum it seems most everyone else is confused, not I. And if you read Kims posts she clearly says that she is a TV and I never said that Kim was a TS. What I said,, now stay with my jiggly, this isn't very dificult to understand, what I said is the title of this site includes CDs to be a part of and since Kim is a cd then she is welcomed to post on this forum cause that is what the title of this site says, Now why is this so difficult for you and some others to understand?

If the owners of this site don't want cds then take that out of the title ofthe site, until then Kim has evey right to make posts. Why is this so difficult for people to understand,, and you say that i am confused,,haha ha.

BigDF
09-08-2011, 04:05 PM
OPs of threads should be able to control and/or ban who can post in threadsAbsolutely not. Such authority resides with the moderators and it should remain there. If you want to control everyone's speech, go start your own board.:geek:

LeatherTGirlLover
09-12-2011, 08:17 PM
And so it begins again the ritual bullying of Kimmy, don't you have lives of your own to be so busy worrying about what others get into in their spare time.

This thread so obviously a thinly veiled attack on Kimmy is just sad.

TsJizelle
09-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Kim you're beautiful! You keep doing you and love the haters!!

That's what it's all about!! kisses

tvkim
09-12-2011, 09:44 PM
Thanx Jizelle + LTGL

I'm very thick skinned, I can take the abuse!

Must be cus I'm so UGLY with ZERO sex appeal!!

jigglyGmoney
09-13-2011, 04:09 AM
Absolutely repulsive!! Nasty motherfucker!!!

bte
09-13-2011, 04:23 AM
So much for this thread being about the black Kim instead of the white Kim

Silcc69
09-13-2011, 04:44 AM
I guess I have to play Freddie's role and ask is it me or is it just the white guys that luv the fuck out of Kim?

bte
09-13-2011, 05:13 AM
I guess I have to play Freddie's role and ask is it me or is it just the white guys that luv the fuck out of Kim?

Yeah they do.

jigglyGmoney
09-13-2011, 07:58 AM
So much for this thread being about the black Kim instead of the white Kim

I know right.

jigglyGmoney
09-13-2011, 07:59 AM

Dude, aint no brotha gonna be caught dead with tv kim. Trust me, its the white dudes.

hunkystudcal
09-13-2011, 08:44 AM

DUDE: I am black and I love Kim period. I love her sexy tight little body.

Tania_Harvey
09-13-2011, 10:41 AM
Kim you're beautiful! You keep doing you and love the haters!!

That's what it's all about!! kisses

I agree there. She has the sexiest legs too.

Oh there I go again. Shameless spamming

You look fab too Jizelle xx

A_TALL_BROTHER1
09-13-2011, 03:09 PM
I am a big fan and I am black!!!!

LeatherTGirlLover
09-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Thanx Jizelle + LTGL

I'm very thick skinned, I can take the abuse!

Must be cus I'm so UGLY with ZERO sex appeal!!

Yep there she is, that ugly girl with zero sex appeal lol

So ugly us guys just keep coming back for more time and time again xxxxxxxx

LeatherTGirlLover
09-13-2011, 05:09 PM

I'm still trying to figure out why people like you come onto a site like this and why you choose to comment on things that you don't like in such an aggressive way from behind the safety and security of your screen, if it in any way makes you feel big and clever then that is extremely sad indeed.

The irony of your post above tells me all i need to know.

Rolando
09-13-2011, 05:50 PM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-JjfLzqUGbe8/TWvQdnQQ1hI/AAAAAAAABes/d-pFRcULgPI/4.1.gif
I'm still trying to figure out why people like you come onto a site like this and why you choose to comment on things that you don't like in such an aggressive way from behind the safety and security of your screen, if it in any way makes you feel big and clever then that is extremely sad indeed.

bte
09-13-2011, 06:10 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how a thread about black Kim turned into a thread about white Kim.

Kayden Harley
09-13-2011, 06:14 PM
Looks like you have more supports on this thread than the Kim it was made for!

That should speak volumes about the quality and attempts of your haters :)

Do your thing girl!!

<3

dgs925
09-13-2011, 07:18 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how a thread about black Kim turned into a thread about white Kim.

It was never about black Kim at all.

GroobySteven
09-13-2011, 07:19 PM
It was never about black Kim at all.

Funny she looks pretty black to me in the OP/first post.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=419363&stc=1&d=1315354178

Maybe it was bad lighting?

dgs925
09-13-2011, 07:33 PM
I don't deny that Kim a pretty lady.

I also can't claim to be a big fan of TVKim, not my cup of tea really.

But it was pretty obvious to me that the whole reason this post was created was to start shit with TVKim and her gaggle of fans on this site (and it's also pretty obvious that those aren't really clone accounts of Kim's, rather her admirers that came to the site with her).

Go ahead and look at the OP's post history. Half the posts are attacking Kim or other CDs. So he was tired of seeing Kim's thread on the main page, and looked around for a TS also named Kim (I'm going to guess that he just went to xtube and typed "Kim shemale" into the search box), and started a thread "about" her.

Predictably enough, TVKim's attack dogs came in barking and foaming at the mouth, and the OP got what he wanted all along: a chance to badmouth TVKim.

jigglyGmoney
09-13-2011, 10:23 PM
I don't deny that Kim a pretty lady.

I also can't claim to be a big fan of TVKim, not my cup of tea really.

But it was pretty obvious to me that the whole reason this post was created was to start shit with TVKim and her gaggle of fans on this site (and it's also pretty obvious that those aren't really clone accounts of Kim's, rather her admirers that came to the site with her).

Go ahead and look at the OP's post history. Half the posts are attacking Kim or other CDs. So he was tired of seeing Kim's thread on the main page, and looked around for a TS also named Kim (I'm going to guess that he just went to xtube and typed "Kim shemale" into the search box), and started a thread "about" her.

Predictably enough, TVKim's attack dogs came in barking and foaming at the mouth, and the OP got what he wanted all along: a chance to badmouth TVKim.

First off, I know Kim Carta. I wasnt just randomly searching for another girl named Kim. Stop assuming shit. it makes u look stupid. Again, u dont know my 'real' history, so u need to check urself when talking about me.

jigglyGmoney
09-13-2011, 10:24 PM
Funny she looks pretty black to me in the OP/first post.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=419363&stc=1&d=1315354178

Maybe it was bad lighting?

LOL@Seanchai

jigglyGmoney
09-13-2011, 10:30 PM

Not hard to figure out. When these grotesque looking CD's come here and find out all the degenerates on this site that like them, they start to feel like they run the place. But when someone posts pics of a hottt sexy true transsexual, the CD's get offended and do shit like this. Thats pretty much it. Sad. Nothing like the old hungangels, circa 2003/04.

MEGAAAAAAAA DO U BELIEVE THIS SHIT!!!! LMFBAO!!!!

dgs925
09-13-2011, 10:40 PM
First off, I know Kim Carta. I wasnt just randomly searching for another girl named Kim. Stop assuming shit. it makes u look stupid. Again, u dont know my 'real' history, so u need to check urself when talking about me.

So, jigglypuff, care to enlighten us as to what your real screen name is? The one you used before you were banned?

Trolls are so easy to spot.

jigglyGmoney
09-13-2011, 10:40 PM

Hey, I give a shit how u feel about me. I've been coming and going on this site since its inception, and its very sad what it has become. It was created for hott sexy transsexuals and the men that admire them. Not circus freaks, Cd's and the closet fags that admire them. Lost in translation I guess.

dgs925
09-13-2011, 10:51 PM
Yes, I get it, you've been here since the beginning. But under what name? Why were you banned last time?

jigglyGmoney
09-13-2011, 11:18 PM
Yes, I get it, you've been here since the beginning. But under what name? Why were you banned last time?

Dude, Fuuuuucccccckkkkkk YOU

None of ur biz what happened in the past. Just know that I been around. I aint no newb. If u insist on playing inspector clouseau, then do some research. Why the fuck should I tell YOU anything!

dgs925
09-13-2011, 11:27 PM
Okay, we're agree you "ain't no" newb. I was just pointing out that you obviously have personality disorders which make it hard for you to get along with other people, hence the banning. This supports my previous assumption that the entire reason for starting this thread has absolutely nothing to do with Kim Carta, and everything to do with you wanting to start shit with the fans of TVKim.

Troll away, I'm done with this thread.