PDA

View Full Version : Jesus donīt want me to go to Colombia

Nikka
09-06-2011, 03:20 PM
so I had budget for a trip to Colombia for this past month of June, but I was robbed back in April at my place in Chile, my computers and my savings in cash for my trip to Colombia and money for the girls for some photoshoots

maybe Jesus took the money away from me to protect me from being kidnapped

what do u think about this?

mbf
09-06-2011, 03:23 PM
have u ever bugged Jesus for a refund?

IHEARTKALENA
09-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Mr Jesus loves you :)

adaeternum
09-06-2011, 04:57 PM
I have mixed feelings about Colombia. I visited as a tourist and enjoyed the natural landscapes at the Tayrona national park and the village of Taganga.
But in Bogota, some guys with knives robbed me while I was walking along a road in broad daylight at noon, near the city center.
I guess I'm lucky I wasn't hurt and only lost a digital camera and some cash (had hidden everything else).
Anyway I hope you have a safe visit there if you end up going, and if not, then Jesus probably made a wise decision for you. :)

scubaman
09-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Isn't Jesús a common spanish name?

MdR Dave
09-06-2011, 05:37 PM

Jesus thinks you'll have a much better time in Los Angeles.

Jericho
09-06-2011, 05:42 PM

So it's true...Jesus Saves! :hide-1:

partlycloudy
09-06-2011, 10:12 PM
you weren't robbed . . .

bailey jay ate yo shit

tslvrnyc
09-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Was it a home invasion type of thing?

tommy001
09-06-2011, 11:47 PM
so I had budget for a trip to Colombia for this past month of June, but I was robbed back in April at my place in Chile, my computers and my savings in cash for my trip to Colombia and money for the girls for some photoshoots

Where did this happen?

dgs925
09-07-2011, 12:05 AM
It's possible, Jesus is well known to be an asshole

MdR Dave
09-07-2011, 01:00 AM
you weren't robbed . . .

bailey jay ate yo shit
LOL!

Mods, please bring back the tags, or start printing "best of" t-shirts!

onmyknees
09-07-2011, 01:18 AM
Nikka...I believe everything happens for a reason, although I'm not sure how I can explain that theory when it comes to robbery...lol
While I'm sure it was fairly traumatic to be a victim, it saved you from a trip to Colombia where chances are not much good was going to happen anyway. I think we can be fairly certain of one thing...It wasn't Jesus who took your money.., but if you see a guy in your neighboorhood wearing this shirt....he could be a suspect !

innocentbychoice
09-07-2011, 03:01 AM
You were robbed in Chile but you're wondering about Colombia's security...

You're not gonna get kidnapped unless you plan to visit deep inside the jungle where the guerrilla live (and where the conflict between them and the Colombian army takes place). The cities are pretty much out of that conflict. If you really want to come here just have some common sense and do what you would do in any big city of the world, avoid dark lonely places, specially at night, and you'll be fine.

Helvis2012
09-07-2011, 05:48 AM
Why don't you ask Him?

jaydubb
09-07-2011, 05:52 AM
Jesus - you said it man... - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuLvVpHcOcQ)

buckjohnson
09-07-2011, 06:39 AM
have u ever bugged Jesus for a refund?

Another stupid answer

Nikka
09-07-2011, 12:21 PM
You were robbed in Chile but you're wondering about Colombia's security...

I am not wondering about Colombiaīs security, itīs Jesus

I was 100% going, but then I was robbed... trip is cancelled

maybe happend for a reason? (as poster quote above) or maybe just because my fucking country is full of thieves and delincuents

donīt get me wrong innocentbychoice, I love Colombia, I been in San Andreas Island once, love the place, aquario, jonny cage?, Providencia :)

I love Shakira, Barranquilla

VIVA COLOMBIA!!

:praying::praying::praying:

robertlouis
09-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Your thread title sounds like a great song for Ry Cooder, Nikka. :)

Prospero
09-07-2011, 02:57 PM
I would NOT go to Colombia. Bad stuff happens there.

SFTB
09-07-2011, 03:04 PM
I was having my breakfast toast and coffee, and he appeared and said you should go to Spain and shoot!

Jericho
09-07-2011, 03:15 PM
I was having my breakfast toast and coffee, and he appeared and said you should go to Spain and shoot!

Tony Iommi appeared on your toast?

Prospero
09-07-2011, 04:11 PM
Well I was talking to jesus the other day and some toast appeared in his toaster. We sat down and shared it together. he said remember to thank my dad for your daily bread. i said what's his name - Hovis?

Stavros
09-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Sounds like that taxi driver I had in LA a few years ago, he ripped me off by getting me to pay for a return trip from east to west LA, without showing up for the return journey...his name was Jesus too...

Schimmel
09-07-2011, 11:36 PM
Too bad Nikka, I was interested to see what kind of footage you would come back with. I know what you're saying, everything happens for a reason. Oh well. Too bad though, Colombian tgirls are so fucking hot. Still contemplating a trip there myself.

Sounds like that taxi driver I had in LA a few years ago, he ripped me off by getting me to pay for a return trip from east to west LA, without showing up for the return journey...his name was Jesus too...
You should've fuckin shot him.

Stavros
09-07-2011, 11:43 PM
a) I don't own a gun, have never held a gun and would not know how to fire a gun, and do not wish ever to do so;
b) other than his telephone number I had no idea where he was, and frankly never wanted to set eyes on him again.
My other taxi drivers were from Israel and Ethiopia, both hilarious rides; funny and honest too!

I think Colombia is improving in terms of personal safety, maybe not in some country areas, but Cartagena has a good reputation, or so I am led to believe.

Nikka
09-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Tony Iommi appeared on your toast?

Tiny Iommi :dead:

TheGeneral
09-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Nah, Jesus is cool with you going to Columbia.
Some crooked ass crooks...not so much.

Schimmel
09-10-2011, 04:19 AM
a) I don't own a gun, have never held a gun and would not know how to fire a gun, and do not wish ever to do so;
b) other than his telephone number I had no idea where he was, and frankly never wanted to set eyes on him again.
My other taxi drivers were from Israel and Ethiopia, both hilarious rides; funny and honest too!

I think Colombia is improving in terms of personal safety, maybe not in some country areas, but Cartagena has a good reputation, or so I am led to believe.
a) All you do is pull the trigger. Aim for the body, as it's the biggest hittable target.
b) With the recession the way it is nowadays, you could've bought a gun for very cheap, then got him after phoning him and telling him he won a yacht and all he has to do is come sign for it. Then BANG, ambush him. But you were too lazy it sounds like.

djlunitik
09-13-2011, 03:27 AM
well i can only feel very sorry for that, and offer you my help .
i am going to colombia on october for 3 weeks, mostly medellin and bogota.
so if you need anything let me know

sp fan
09-13-2011, 05:36 AM
I dont see why your wasting your time with 2nd rate footage with colombia when sao paulo brazil is still # 1.

LOAS
09-13-2011, 06:52 AM
Bad things only happen to gringos with bad tans, whom always seem to only wear Hawaiian shirts and sandals when they are on vacation in a foreign country.

innocentbychoice
09-15-2011, 03:09 AM
I am not wondering about Colombiaīs security, itīs Jesus

I was 100% going, but then I was robbed... trip is cancelled

maybe happend for a reason? (as poster quote above) or maybe just because my fucking country is full of thieves and delincuents

donīt get me wrong innocentbychoice, I love Colombia, I been in San Andreas Island once, love the place, aquario, jonny cage?, Providencia :)

I love Shakira, Barranquilla

VIVA COLOMBIA!!

:praying::praying::praying:

Yay! Barranquilla is my hometown! Viva Colombia ;).

innocentbychoice
09-15-2011, 03:15 AM

As I said before, the cities here are just as safe (or usafe) as any other city in the world. The armed conflict happens in the jungle, what you guys see in the news are always the bad stuff, I know people who are shocked becase they find buildings in Colombia, and when they realize people here are normal and we aren't wearing guns around our necks.

You just need some common sense to avoid trouble.

well i can only feel very sorry for that, and offer you my help .
i am going to colombia on october for 3 weeks, mostly medellin and bogota.
so if you need anything let me know

Hope you have fun! But you should go to one of the cities of the coast like Barranquilla or Cartagena. Beaches, beautiful women with great dancing skills, and lots of fun.

innocentbychoice
09-15-2011, 03:19 AM
Bad things only happen to gringos with bad tans, whom always seem to only wear Hawaiian shirts and sandals when they are on vacation in a foreign country.

Lol!! Foreigners (specially Americans and Europeans) do love to wear those Hawaiian shirts, shorts and sandals everywhere they go here.