PDA

View Full Version : No love for bottom girls?

Giana Evolee
09-06-2011, 05:25 AM
It seems to me that guys on here only like the top girls only. I'm not a fan of topping men. It's a turn off for me to see a man be submissive in bed. I am planning to get SRS. I tried topping a guy once and after it was all done I said to my self "I definitely want a pussy" !

Silcc69
09-06-2011, 05:28 AM
LOL girl imma 100% top right here. There are a shit ton of cockhounds on here though.

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 05:28 AM
Welcome! I always love a quick study! :lol:

~BB~

Giana Evolee
09-06-2011, 05:30 AM
LOL girl imma 100% top right here. There are a shit ton of cockhounds on here though.

Yes the boys seem to love the cock lol

The Shika
09-06-2011, 05:33 AM
I'm pretty sure I love bottom girls, through and through. Never taken the plunge to actually experience one yet though. =/

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 05:34 AM
It seems to me that guys on here only like the top girls only. I'm not a fan of topping men. It's a turn off for me to see a man be submissive in bed. I am planning to get SRS. I tried topping a guy once and after it was all done I said to my self "I definitely want a pussy" !

I got love for bottom Tgirls, it's just my preference is a TGirl that can top and bottom, because I can switch roles, so for me it's more fun. A bottom girl would be boring to me. But that's your choice and you are entitled to that choice just like men who love TGirls that top. There are a bunch of men who love bottom only TGirls on this forum, the same ones that call men gay because we like a Topper would be perfect for you. I wonder where they are now and not supporting you? Hmmmmmmm But whatever you decide I got respect for you, and hope everything works out for you.

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 05:36 AM
Yes the boys seem to love the cock lol

Lets not forget there are a shit ton of TGirls that like to GIVE OUT COCK ALSO! They love to fuck ass so I hope no one makes this a one sided thing, it takes two to tangle! :)

suckshemalecock
09-06-2011, 05:38 AM
exactly right JE... Im tired of labels.. I just want a relationship with a gurl that can be submissive or can take charge and top me... its nice to have no pressure and allow the romanticism in air or even the horny mood take over without pressure

Helvis2012
09-06-2011, 05:40 AM
Not true. For many of us, the complete opposite is true.

Giana Evolee
09-06-2011, 05:41 AM
exactly right JE... Im tired of labels.. I just want a relationship with a gurl that can be submissive or can take charge and top me... its nice to have no pressure and allow the romanticism in air or even the horny mood take over without pressure

Sorry about the labels hun I hate labels too it was just easier to explain. Let me rephrase I don't like guys who like to get fuked, I need a man who likes to take charge in bed.

robertlouis
09-06-2011, 05:42 AM

You're my kind of girl, Giana! I think men who prefer to top may be in a minority here, or maybe it's just that the cockhounds are more vocal.

I like girls who are feminine and petite and who like to kiss and cuddle!

suckshemalecock
09-06-2011, 05:44 AM
Sorry aout the labels hun I hate labels too it was just easier to explain. Let me rephrase I don't like guys who like to get fuked, I need a man who likes to take charge in bed.

and i understand 100%... let me rephrase the label comment... I want a relationship where i can fuk the Sh!t out of her BUT shes willing to fuk me too IF moment is right!

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 05:45 AM

:iagree: Hell yeah I concur I feel you on that shit ! I am sick of labels also, fuck who you want when you want and do it in your own privacy, with no pressure. That's what I am talking about, free fall fucking without no pressure.

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 05:45 AM

Bullshit, there's all kinds of guys here... hey some even like TV Kim...

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 05:48 AM
Tgirls that top and bottom are also feminine and love to cuddle to I mean like wtf is dude trying to say? Only bottom TGirls like to be feminine and cuddle? That's bullshit!

robertlouis
09-06-2011, 05:48 AM
I got love for bottom Tgirls, it's just my preference is a TGirl that can top and bottom, because I can switch roles, so for me it's more fun. A bottom girl would be boring to me. But that's your choice and you are entitled to that choice just like men who love TGirls that top. There are a bunch of men who love bottom only TGirls on this forum, the same ones that call men gay because we like a Topper would be perfect for you. I wonder where they are now and not supporting you? Hmmmmmmm But whatever you decide I got respect for you, and hope everything works out for you.

James, I don't get the whole "you're gay no you're gay shit" that goes on all the time here. I prefer to top, and have no desire to bottom. You like both. Do I think that somehow makes you "gay"? The word never enters my head. You like what you like, I like what I like. We're different, that's all

Giana Evolee
09-06-2011, 05:49 AM
Lets not forget there are a shit ton of TGirls that like to GIVE OUT COCK ALSO! They love to fuck ass so I hope no one makes this a one sided thing, it takes two to tangle! :)

Yes your right but the cockhounds love the tgirl cock more than tgirls like the ass thats given away on here like nothing.

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 05:49 AM

hell, some tgirls only TOP.

robertlouis
09-06-2011, 05:50 AM
Tgirls that top and bottom are also feminine and love to cuddle to I mean like wtf is dude trying to say? Only bottom TGirls like to be feminine and cuddle? That's bullshit!

Don't be so damn defensive all the time. I never implied that it was only bottom girls - read my post again. Jesus!

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 05:51 AM
See there go dudes underlining Tgirls that love to get their cocks sucked and fuck ass as though they are wrong for liking what they like. It's like dudes want one type of Tgirl, that's bullshit it's not going to be one types!

There are those that top only, there are those that bottom only, there are those that top and bottom, and they all need to be respected in their sexual decisions.

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 05:52 AM
James, I don't get the whole "you're gay no you're gay shit" that goes on all the time here. I prefer to top, and have no desire to bottom. You like both. Do I think that somehow makes you "gay"? The word never enters my head. You like what you like, I like what I like. We're different, that's all

I respect you for that clause, but I wasn't talking about you on that piece.

suckshemalecock
09-06-2011, 05:52 AM
See there go dudes underlining Tgirls that love to get their cocks sucked and fuck ass as though they are wrong for liking what they like. It's like dudes want one type of Tgirl, that's bullshit it's not going to be one types!

There are those that top only, there are those that bottom only, there are those that top and bottom, and they all need to be respected in their sexual decisions.

agree with you 100% AGAIN Labels...

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 05:53 AM
Yes your right but the cockhounds love the tgirl cock more than tgirls like the ass thats given away on here like nothing.

Hey, so what? people can like what ever they like

And bottom girls do get love... just look at this thread...

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=59225

bte
09-06-2011, 05:54 AM
Not into strictly top girls. I love the bottom girls.

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 05:57 AM

I see some hyprocracy you just said you don't like to label yet you called men who like being topped COCKHOUNDS? If you want respect you should give it.

People are going to like what they like and we don't know everyone's sexual intentions when they are ready to fuck. It's ok if some of the men love the TGirl's cock more than the TGirl loves ass, but then there's a flip side, there are TGirls that love that ass more than guys love the TGirl's cock. What's wrong with people liking what they like? If the Tgirls that top are ok why worry? You're not a topper you're a bottom, so find someone compatible, and if you're going to get your cock chopped off then there are guys for that too.

if you met a man and you had a pussy are you going to tell him you had a cock previously? hmmmmmmmmmm

suckshemalecock
09-06-2011, 05:57 AM
You want to only TOP awesome like Bobby Brown said is your choice.. BUT cause I like to top and also be bottom Im gay? LOL

robertlouis
09-06-2011, 05:58 AM
I respect you for that clause, but I wasn't talking about you on that piece.

OK. Peace. :)

Giana Evolee
09-06-2011, 06:03 AM
I see some hyprocracy you just said you don't like to label yet you called men who like being topped COCKHOUNDS? If you want respect you should give it.

People are going to like what they like and we don't know everyone's sexual intentions when they are ready to fuck. It's ok if some of the men love the TGirl's cock more than the TGirl loves ass, but then there's a flip side, there are TGirls that love that ass more than guys love the TGirl's cock. What's wrong with people liking what they like? If the Tgirls that top are ok why worry? You're not a topper you're a bottom, so find someone compatible, and if you're going to get your cock chopped off then there are guys for that too.

if you met a man and you had a pussy are you going to tell him you had a cock previously? hmmmmmmmmmm

I'm not saying that all guys that love to get fucked are cockhounds. Cockhounds act like cock hungry boys who will take any cock thats given to them.

The Shika
09-06-2011, 06:06 AM
I'm an ass man, myself.

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 06:07 AM
agree with you 100% AGAIN Labels...

:iagree: When I am with my Italian TGirl the only title she wanna hear is BOSS BITCH because that's what she is. She see herself as a woman with a big 9 inch cock ready to do damage. But she also loves to get fucked and fucked hard! She loves powerfucking and if you don't fuck her hard she will beat the shit outta you. she is 6'2 fine as girl, thick, big ass natural tits and horney as a motha fucka. She already turned this girl out I know lol the girl we invited to have 3sums with now the girl tells me "FUCK JAMES I AM FUCKING HOOKED ON THAT BITCH, EVERYDAY I THINK ABOUT BEING FUCKED BY HER AND HAVING 3SUM WITH YOU BOTH, THE SEX IS FUCKING GOOD AS A MOTHA FUCKER" . LOL I just laugh because she said she wouldn't do it now she is addicted to that shit.

That Italian Tgirl is mostly dominant, even when she is getting the dick, she will tell me "YOU'RE BLACK ASS BETTER FUCK ME HARD YOU SON OF A BITCH BECAUSE WHEN I GET THAT BLACK ASS I AM GOING TO FUCK THE SHIT OUTA YOU, FUCK ME MOTHA FUCKA MAKE MY ASS CUM HARD". And that shit turns me on. She fucks hard like a motha fucka, make my asshole cum and have me shaking, but she is always horny and loves to fuck HARD! We get there, there is no titles we just love to fuck.

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 06:15 AM
I'm not saying that all guys that love to get fucked are cockhounds. Cockhounds act like cock hungry boys who will take any cock thats given to them.

Oh ok now that we got that clear, I am not a cockhound, I don't take any cock from any TGirl because I don't find myself attrached to every TGirl. I believe in expressing and exchanging sexual energies from one body to the next through different sexual roles dealing with the mental and physical manifestation of emotion and movement.

ONe minute I could be tearing a Tgirls ass up and the next TGirl tearing my asshole up, for me it's a 100% transfer cycle of energies and take us to new levels of sex without being boring. Like the Italian chick she loves for me to either eat her asshole while I get fucked by a chick with a strapon or suck her cock while getting fucked in the ass by the GG with a strapon. And her filthy mouth is off the fucking chain and I love that shit. I can cum hard and she will say some freak nasty shit that will keep my dick hard, she knows how to do that shit. So I love the bottom and top Tgirl. I don't want a strictly top nor bottom.

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 06:21 AM

I think she's talking to BOTTOMS. You're apparently verse, so why are you complaining? Do you FEEL like a cockhound?

hell, some tgirls only TOP.

I only Top...

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 06:22 AM
Oh ok now that we got that clear, I am not a cockhound, I don't take any cock from any TGirl because I don't find myself attrached to every TGirl. I believe in expressing and exchanging sexual energies from one body to the next through different sexual roles dealing with the mental and physical manifestation of emotion and movement.

ONe minute I could be tearing a Tgirls ass up and the next TGirl tearing my asshole up, for me it's a 100% transfer cycle of energies and take us to new levels of sex without being boring. Like the Italian chick she loves for me to either eat her asshole while I get fucked by a chick with a strapon or suck her cock while getting fucked in the ass by the GG with a strapon. And her filthy mouth is off the fucking chain and I love that shit. I can cum hard and she will say some freak nasty shit that will keep my dick hard, she knows how to do that shit. So I love the bottom and top Tgirl. I don't want a strictly top nor bottom.

And if you DO fit into her definition of a "cockhound"... why does it matter?

suckshemalecock
09-06-2011, 06:59 AM

I would love to top you and you top me:jerkoff

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 06:59 AM
I think she's talking to BOTTOMS. You're apparently verse, so why are you complaining? Do you FEEL like a cockhound?

I only Top...

Ummmmmmmmm she said she don't like to use labels AND SHE DID KAYDEN! She called dudes cockhounds, that's a dam label. duh?

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 07:02 AM

Let me ask you the million dollar question WHY DOES IT MATTER FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHY DOES IT MATTER TO ME?

RainMan
09-06-2011, 07:14 AM
Love bottom girls, I don't even like to watch them top and wouldn't be a bottom myself

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 07:15 AM
Ummmmmmmmm she said she don't like to use labels AND SHE DID KAYDEN! She called dudes cockhounds, that's a dam label. duh?

LMFAO Why are you so turned out by this thread?

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 07:20 AM
LMFAO Why are you so turned out by this thread?

LOL I'm not turned out, again I don't like just strictly bottom girls so how am I turned out? I got turned out aeons ago by a big cock Tgirl that top and bottom lol I just said what I said and that's it. So why are you so turned out with me? LOL ctfu lmao

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 07:27 AM
LOL I'm not turned out, again I don't like just strictly bottom girls so how am I turned out? I got turned out aeons ago by a big cock Tgirl that top and bottom lol I just said what I said and that's it. So why are you so turned out with me? LOL ctfu lmao

LIIEESSS You are TURNED OUT by the term "cockhound"! LOL

Getting all defensive like someone texted it to you or something :dancing:

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 07:33 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/42/Men_with_micropenis.jpg/220px-Men_with_micropenis.jpg

Hey, some guys just got to be cockhounds...

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 07:33 AM
LIIEESSS You are TURNED OUT by the term "cockhound"! LOL

Getting all defensive like someone texted it to you or something :dancing:

Get the fuck outta here Kayden LOL I just thought she was calling guys that love TGirls cock COCKHOUNDS, and still SHE USED A LABEL WHEN SHE SAID SHE HATE LABELS!

But I see you have no fucking answer for that shit do you? LOL
Now are you mad because I don't like tops? LOL I got my reason for questioning her what's your fucking excuse for questioning me? LOL I hate labels period, duh if you would of read what I said you would know that. That's like me calling Tgirls cockhounds, that's disrespectful. They love cock but why would I have to add HOUND behind it? It's derogatory.
Ain't no lies this way chick, I already said who I am, I love top and Bottom only TGirls, and that's no lie, I give cock and take cock, so wtf are you talking about lies? smh. YOu are stuck because she said she hate labels and I caught her out there because she used one, and your ass can't talk about that so you tried to go around and use some other bullshit, not happening over here chick!

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 07:34 AM
lots of white boys with micro penis issues... i wonder why...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Cm3a9E0O3GU/TlNwX84UMYI/AAAAAAAAAFo/cCBoQcSnYMU/s1600/erection+micropenis.jpg

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 07:35 AM
The fuck?

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 07:35 AM
LOL HAHAHAH LOL HAHAH LMAO HAHA OH MY GAWD LOL :dead: lol

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 07:37 AM
Get the fuck outta here Kayden LOL I just thought she was calling guys that love TGirls cock COCKHOUNDS, and still SHE USED A LABEL WHEN SHE SAID SHE HATE LABELS!

But I see you have no fucking answer for that shit do you? LOL
Now are you mad because I don't like tops? LOL I got my reason for questioning her what's your fucking excuse for questioning me? LOL I hate labels period, duh if you would of read what I said you would know that. That's like me calling Tgirls cockhounds, that's disrespectful. They love cock but why would I have to add HOUND behind it? It's derogatory.
Ain't no lies this way chick, I already said who I am, I love top and Bottom only TGirls, and that's no lie, I give cock and take cock, so wtf are you talking about lies? smh. YOu are stuck because she said she hate labels and I caught her out there because she used one, and your ass can't talk about that so you tried to go around and use some other bullshit, not happening over here chick!

wooooow .. So sensitive.. I see you've been swallowing hormones, eh?

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 07:39 AM
Hes a cockhound

but hes got a good reason...

http://uded.net/zim/MICROPENIS_jpg.jpg

jamesedwards
wooooow .. So sensitive.. I see you've been swallowing hormones, eh?

HOw am I sensative when I am laughing at the shit you say? LOL wtf lol Only thing I am going to swallow is a TGirls juicy nut lol

Kayden Now I am starting to think you want to bend me over and say "YOU LITTLE BITCH TAKE THIS COCK YOU TALK SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND IMA TOP YOUR BITCH ASS ALL I WANT AND YOU'RE GETTING NO ASS BITCH, TAKE MY COCK".

:dead: lol hahahah I think you want me to love top TGirls lol

OmarZ
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f149/37125d1236318114-micropenis-pride-1.jpg

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 07:40 AM
Omarz wtf lol :dead: that dude is on a rampage lol hahahah

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 07:41 AM
HOw am I sensative when I am laughing at the shit you say? LOL wtf lol Only thing I am going to swallow is a TGirls juicy nut lol

Kayden Now I am starting to think you want to bend me over and say "YOU LITTLE BITCH TAKE THIS COCK YOU TALK SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND IMA TOP YOUR BITCH ASS ALL I WANT AND YOU'RE GETTING NO ASS BITCH, TAKE MY COCK".

I wanna do that to Kayden. With or even better, without her permission...

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 07:42 AM
Omarz wtf lol :dead: that dude is on a rampage lol hahahah

These are kaydens white boy clients, cockhounds

they need some cock, obviously

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 07:42 AM
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f149/37125d1236318114-micropenis-pride-1.jpg

LOL wtf, there are eye lashes bigger than this. LOL this gotta be photo shop, there's dudes cocks that small? Oh excuse me that's not even a cock that's a ck lol hahah I know he definitely ain't toppin no TGirl he only can take being topped LOL

theone1982
09-06-2011, 07:43 AM
I love bottom girls! I always fast forward during TS porn when the girl is topping the guy.:) Nothing's hotter to me than a girl who loves to bottom.

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 07:44 AM

Hahahah :dead: lolhahah oh shit lol hahahah Yo you got me tearing up lol hahah oh shit hollering, Kadyen clients ? LOL hhahahah and COCKHOUNDS?
LOL

:dead: <------------I'm dead lol hahah hollering lol

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 07:45 AM
Kayden Now I am starting to think you want to bend me over and say "YOU LITTLE COCKHOUND TAKE THIS COCK YOU TALK SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND IMA TOP YOUR BITCH ASS ALL I WANT AND YOU'RE GETTING NO ASS BITCH, TAKE MY COCK".

There..

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 07:45 AM
LOL wtf, there are eye lashes bigger than this. LOL this gotta be photo shop, there's dudes cocks that small? Oh excuse me that's not even a cock that's a ck lol hahah I know he definitely ain't toppin no TGirl he only can take being topped LOL

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/micropenis_741.jpg

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 07:46 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DvfX4gtflJA/S8A8rirtK0I/AAAAAAAAAA0/qAhsdc0Bzl0/s1600/Micro_penis.jpg

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 07:46 AM
I feel bad for having a nice big n thick cock...

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 07:47 AM
Well in porn there's nothing like a TGirl that is fucking the begezus outta a lucky ass punk ass and her tits are bouncing up and down and she throwing that cock like she is a fucking wild animal monster ! LOL TS Vanity and Natassia dreams are good for tearing menz assholes apart. I wish I could have a 3sum for a whole week with those two everyday!

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 07:48 AM
I wanna do that to Kayden. With or even better, without her permission...

:puke:puke:puke:puke

:werd:

No.. my cockhounds are hot (not the clients though.. otherwise they wouldn't be clients)

robertlouis
09-06-2011, 07:48 AM
No more male cocks please or someone might start the whole are we gay shit all over again lol.

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 07:49 AM
There..

Kayden I knew it lol I would bend over for you and be your bitch, and you can punish me also. :dancing::):praying:

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 07:49 AM
:iagree:
No more male cocks please or someone might start the whole are we gay shit all over again lol.

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 07:50 AM
:puke:puke:puke:puke

:werd:

No.. my cockhounds are hot (not the clients though.. otherwise they wouldn't be clients)

Come on baby, my snake would feel fine in your bubbly ass, im 6' 2" and i could just gag you and make you enjoy it a lot :fuckin:

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 07:51 AM

these are not man, these are cockhounds

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Kayden only time I would say I am a COCKHOUND is if you were to fuck me hard and tell me to say it "SAY IT BITCH SAY YOU'RE A COCKHOUND". lol That's the only way, and I wouldn't be offended, oh and I love being spanked the shit out of too WINK!

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 07:57 AM
Come on baby, my snake would feel fine in your bubbly ass, im 6' 2" and i could just gag you and make you enjoy it a lot :fuckin:

:yayo: HUGE turnoff.

Kayden only time I would say I am a COCKHOUND is if you were to fuck me hard and tell me to say it "SAY IT BITCH SAY YOU'RE A COCKHOUND". lol That's the only way, and I wouldn't be offended, oh and I love being spanked the shit out of too WINK!

LOL ... giana is sitting next to me, and says she knew all along you were a cock hound.. a big ole cockhound

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 08:04 AM

LOL ... giana is sitting next to me, and says she knew all along you were a cock hound.. a big ole cockhound

oh no wtf she is sitting next to you? WTF you two hang out? LOL hahahahahah

LOL hahahah :dead: lol hahaha Tell Giana to shut her pretty ass up lol hahaha I tell you what since she is a bottom I fuck her, since you are a top you fuck me in samwich mode and you both make me say COCKHOUND lol Deal? LOL hahahah

Oh by the way tell Giana SHE'S A FUCKING COCKHOUND TOO! lol More than I am lol she is a POWER COCKHOUND! lol hahah

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 08:05 AM
Oh shit Giana even got on the cockhound glasses lol hahah oh dammmmmmmmmm lol

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 08:05 AM

LOL hahahah :dead: lol hahaha Tell Giana to shut her pretty ass up lol hahaha I tell you what since she is a bottom I fuck her, since you are a top you fuck me in samwich mode and you both make me say COCKHOUND lol Deal? LOL hahahah

Oh by the way tell Giana SHE'S A FUCKING COCKHOUND TOO! lol More than I am lol she is a POWER COCKHOUND! lol hahah

no.. You don't get it.. We won. GoodBye

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 08:06 AM
no.. You don't get it.. We won. GoodBye

Hell no you didn't win lol hahahah

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 08:07 AM
Hell no you didn't win lol hahahah

:yayo:

suckshemalecock
09-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Kayden I volounteer my azz to you!

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 08:09 AM

Hey, its not my fault your into cockhounds, but its my responsibility to show you the way!

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 08:10 AM

shes a powerbottom

the lowest kind of life form...

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 08:10 AM
Hey, its not my fault your into cockhounds, but its my responsibility to show you the way!

1.) That didn't make any sense.

2.) It's spelled YOU'RE .. not your.

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 08:11 AM

or better, have em fuck one another first, then come in, slap some sense into them, and drill both their asses

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 08:11 AM
Oh yeah Giana is one!

http://img1.imagehousing.com/7/60c4192e2cc808e2e2b548b7ce02c747.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/843117)

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 08:12 AM
shes a powerbottom

whoa whoa whoa honey...

Where exactly does that leave you in the chain of "life form"?

Powerbottom or tranny chaser.. I can't tell the difference.

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 08:12 AM
Oh yeah Giana is one!

http://img1.imagehousing.com/7/60c4192e2cc808e2e2b548b7ce02c747.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/843117)

bottom bitch

shes taken more cocks inside than statue of liberty does visitors

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 08:13 AM
whoa whoa whoa honey...

Where exactly does that leave you in the chain of "life form"?

Powerbottom or tranny chaser.. I can't tell the difference.

power top

you are here to serve me and my cock

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 08:15 AM
shes a powerbottom

OHhhhhhhhh shit, dammmm!

mbf
09-06-2011, 08:15 AM
LOL the good ole....

Thing is, people claim lots of shits on the internet. Especially those who are busy to claim they top only all the time. I have the strong suspicion they prolly are the ones with the loosest bumholes.....

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 08:16 AM
LOL the good ole....

Thing is, people claim lots of shits on the internet. Especially those who are busy to claim they top only all the time. I have the strong suspicion they prolly are the ones with the loosest bumholes.....

I top, but i love to give a reach around

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 08:17 AM
I top, but i love to give a reach around

feel her hard cock in my hand, while im busting her ass.... feel her excitement, feel her cum...

if that makes me a cockhound, so be it...

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 08:19 AM
Oh yeah Giana is one!

come again?

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 08:19 AM
LOL the good ole....

LOLHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah lol :dead: dead: dead: dead: dead: dead:

OH my gawd lol hahahah I been wanting to say that but I just couldn't speculate lol hahahah I straight up let people know I take it in the ass and I give it in the ass, some of these motha fuckas talk that shit but if a fine TGirl tell them "BEND OVER BITCH" they are grabbing their ankles like Uncle Ben cook the shit outta some rice lol hahahah :iagree:

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 08:20 AM
power top

you are here to serve me and my cock

I waaas going to go in on you but then I read this:

that makes me a cockhound, so be it...

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 08:21 AM
I waaas going to go in on you but then I read this:

now bend over

and bee a good little tranny bitch

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 08:22 AM
come again?

LOL I have a 7 inch dick so I can hit some pussy and ass with. Oh BIGDICKBITCH I love her ass and she can bend me over anytime, I love that nasty filthy gutta bitch and how she fucks that's my type of girl right there. so you hit it on head. Thank you lol

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 08:22 AM
now bend over

and bee a good little tranny bitch

Yeah ok.. You were fingering yourself thinking of my uncut shecock in your ass as you typed that.. admit it.. You're a shucum guzzler.

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 08:24 AM
come again?

LOL and you're saying nothing new I already said I love getting fucked in the ass by a TGirl I love that shit and she spank my ass and call me her bitch I love that shit with a passion and I get to fuck her back with my cock that's why I got it. to USE THAT MOTHA FUCKA!

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 08:24 AM
Yeah ok.. You were fingering yourself thinking of my uncut shecock in your ass as you typed that.. admit it.. You're a shucum guzzler.

Nice to know im in your imagination

now only imagine my cock in your tight ass

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 08:25 AM
LOL and you're saying nothing new I already said I love getting fucked in the ass by a TGirl I love that shit and she spank my ass and call me her bitch I love that shit with a passion and I get to fuck her back with my cock that's why I got it. to USE THAT MOTHA FUCKA!

kayden cant handle a real men

she can only handle cockhounds

Kayden Harley
09-06-2011, 08:27 AM
LOL I have a 7 inch dick so I can hit some pussy and ass with. Oh BIGDICKBITCH I love her ass and she can bend me over anytime, I love that nasty filthy gutta bitch and how she fucks that's my type of girl right there. so you hit it on head. Thank you lol

Nice to know im in your imagination

now only imagine my cock in your tight ass

Now I can go throw up all I ate today.. Thanks for keeping me thin boys!!

It's been fun, but I'm gonna go to bed now... Giana and I are gonna try not to have nightmares about you and Mr. Gutta Bitch.

Love you all!!!! Even you Doņa Edwards <3

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 08:30 AM
kayden you do outcall?

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 08:36 AM
Now I can go throw up all I ate today.. Thanks for keeping me thin boys!!

It's been fun, but I'm gonna go to bed now... Giana and I are gonna try not to have nightmares about you and Mr. Gutta Bitch.

Love you all!!!! Even you Doņa Edwards <3

So that means being you're with Giana she bottoms and you only tops, ummmmmmmmm does that mean you're going to fuck the shit outta Giana before yall go to sleep? :)

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 08:36 AM
Good night!

Jackal
09-06-2011, 08:38 AM
The position doesn't really matter much...if two people find each other attractive and there is no physical/health problem going on, then there's a way for it to be done.

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 08:42 AM
The position doesn't really matter much...if two people find each other attractive and there is no physical/health problem going on, then there's a way for it to be done.

I feel you on that and :iagree:

mbf
09-06-2011, 09:55 AM
These kinds of threads usually show who the real life bottoms are , namely the TOP ONLY ON FORUMS crowd. At least that's what I suspect. Some guys usually state it one time too many to NOT file it under "overcompensation"

That said I am sure there is plenty of "love" (of whatever kind) on this forum for a hottie like you, and I also think you and your friend started it also for a little kicks and laughter.

NaughtyJane
09-06-2011, 10:22 AM
I only top guys when they suck at fucking me.
Spite sex... mmm,hmmm.

mikejones
09-06-2011, 01:11 PM
MMM...love the bottom girls!

EyeCumInPiece
09-06-2011, 02:55 PM
im 100% the dominant one in bed. Top only. Never tried it any other way. I guess im closed minded

Quiet Reflections
09-06-2011, 03:00 PM
There are a lot of both but the bottom guys seem to be the loudest here. I would guess that is because they are always on defense from both the other guys and the girls.

Needhead1969
09-06-2011, 05:09 PM
I am a 100% top. I don't want to get fucked or suck dick. I just want to fuck a shemale like she is a GG.

BigDF
09-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Personally, I'm all for making my partner happy. If that means bottoming, so be it, although I really prefer oral sex for the most part.:):salad

Lover
09-06-2011, 06:32 PM
I watch my share of (straight and transgender) porn but I won't ever watch a guy getting fucked.

oifarang
09-06-2011, 06:36 PM
Surely sucking a cock is more gay than being fucked by a gorgeous bird with tits?

There seems to be a lot of insecure people here.

Why not enjoy life and be happy instead of bla bla bla !

south ov da border
09-06-2011, 06:58 PM
whatever floats her boat if I'm feeling her...

Shogun69
09-06-2011, 07:41 PM
100% top here but I do love mutual oral.

effigyc
09-06-2011, 10:51 PM
I like bottom girls, but I feel like Im in the minority

needsum
09-06-2011, 10:53 PM

OMG if you got SRS, LOOK OUT!!! I am a top and would make love to you like you deserve.... WOW you are sexy! :)

Nowhere
09-06-2011, 11:18 PM
Everyone's got their own thing, but I think bottom girls are the best. If I had my way, all trans porn would be like that, 100%. It's pretty annoying to have ruined entire series (like the tgirl bride ones - such a great idea) and have to fast forward through at least part of most every video. It's like the entire industry is tailored to the power bottoms. :( I just wish they'd start allowing a lot more and find out how much people like it - like entire series or products as being bottom girls only.

Oh, and BTW, I do think the majority of people prefer bottom girls. It's just the power bottoms are the ones craving the cock so bad and so LOUD that they're the only people can hear in the room. Never mind everyone else is just minding their own business and would rather see bottom girls. I mean, how the hell could Kimber sell so well if that wasn't true? Producers? Get a clue.

ConceitedNobody
09-07-2011, 01:57 AM

I agree, & that's just ONE of the reasons why you should marry me, Lol.

Devilboy
09-07-2011, 02:39 AM
Not all. Some guys found this place b/c they find a lot of TG girls just as hot as GGs. To me, a hot girl is a hot girl, pussy or not.

jigglyGmoney
09-07-2011, 03:52 AM
Sorry about the labels hun I hate labels too it was just easier to explain. Let me rephrase I don't like guys who like to get fuked, I need a man who likes to take charge in bed.

But u already labeled them by calling them out and knocking what they like. I like a vers girl. Some like only tops, some like bottoms. VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE. I also dont do post-ops. I prefer to fuck a real woman instead. Like my genetic gf.

Helvis2012
09-07-2011, 05:49 AM
Oh, boy.....

killa69
09-07-2011, 05:52 AM
Not all of us baby. I'm strictly a top but love a good 69. Never been a bottom & never will. If that's you in ur avatar then I'd luuuuvvvv to show u how much I appreciate a hot bottom girl like urself.

killa69
09-07-2011, 05:54 AM
I love a cute sexy bottom girl baby. I'm strictly a top myself so I've got plenty of love for a cutie like you.

Helvis2012
09-07-2011, 06:14 AM
Yes, yes.

slingblade
10-04-2011, 03:05 PM

Not all of us here like top girls. Top girls are a total turnoff to me and its something that I dont understand and often times wonder why even bother becomming a ts if you get off on fucking guys. And the guys are even more pathetic and disgusting asking for it. Makes my stomach turn to be honest.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Giana...I have no desire to be 'topped'....period. I am only interested in a lady transitioning to achieve her goal to be accepted as a female, totally. I'm not concerned about where she in in her matamorphosis physically but, rather where she is mentally and emotionally. Does that make sense?

luv4Tgirls
10-04-2011, 07:32 PM
I love em, want more of em