PDA

View Full Version : TS that have fathered kids

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 03:35 AM
Seriously, nothing disturbs me more, than this, and ive meet a few, some did it while still teenagers, some do it even after getting boobs...

FreddieGomez
09-06-2011, 03:37 AM
that is disturbing. but get ready cuz u just opened up a can of worms

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 03:39 AM
Of course this is a dig at me. I'll bite but only once: yes, I 'fathered' a child. So what? My ex re-married and now my son has two moms and a dad. It's pretty good deal for him if you ask me. He seems to love it. You guys need to find other hobbies. :geek:

Good luck with this thread boys. :lol:

~BB~

FreddieGomez
09-06-2011, 03:40 AM
Of course this is a dig at me. I'll bite but only once: yes, I 'fathered' a child. So what? My ex re-married and now my son has two moms and a dad. It's pretty good deal for him if you ask me. He seems to love it. You guys need to find other hobbies. :geek:

~BB~

yeah but u started transitioning at like 30 too right?

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 03:40 AM
that is disturbing. but get ready cuz u just opened up a can of worms

A few months a guy i know meet a cute, 100% passable TS, went to her place, found out theres a kid there... and not just any kid... her son that calls her "daddy"

shes like 22 now, had kid with a girl when she/he was 17... and still trying to be straight

Silcc69
09-06-2011, 03:41 AM
a few months a guy i know meet a cute, 100% passable ts, went to her place, found out theres a kid there... And not just any kid... Her son that calls her "daddy"

shes like 22 now, had kid with a girl when she/he was 17... And still trying to be straight

wait wtf!?

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 03:43 AM

~BB~

I didnt know really...

so the stepfather is the male role model? how often do you see your kid?

acdaddy69
09-06-2011, 03:43 AM
I think mia fever have a 6 yrs old... well I know she does with a lesbian...

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 03:44 AM
wait wtf!?

he called him daddy, and apparently the TS, keeps him around when having clients come to her place...

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 03:48 AM
I think mia fever have a 6 yrs old... well I know she does with a lesbian...

i saw the kid on myspace photos, they go to vacations like a straight family, lol

AmyDaly
09-06-2011, 03:51 AM
i saw the kid on myspace photos, they go to vacations like a straight family, lol

Whats so funny about that? A transsexual isn't aloud to have a normal family? Personally, I think an LGBT family has much more to offer a child in terms of life experiences than worthless straight breeder family who ushers in groves of kids on this planet every day.

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 03:53 AM
yeah but u started transitioning at like 30 too right?

26 actually. I know. That's so old. :lol:

I didnt know really...

so the stepfather is the male role model? how often do you see your kid?

His stepfather is *a* male role-model. Although I make it a point to raise my son to be himself and to grow up accordingly, I also make sure there are other men in his life, such as some of my closest male friends.

My ex and I split custody 50/50.

~BB~

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 03:57 AM
Whats so funny about that? A transsexual isn't aloud to have a normal family? Personally, I think an LGBT family has much more to offer a child in terms of life experiences than worthless straight breeder family who ushers in groves of kids on this planet every day.

Well the parents are funny looking, the kid is adorable...

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 03:59 AM
26 actually. I know. That's so old. :lol:

His stepfather is *a* male role-model. Although I make it a point to raise my son to be himself and to grow up accordingly, I also make sure there are other men in his life, such as some of my closest male friends.

My ex and I split custody 50/50.

~BB~

Does he know your different than the other mothers, do other kids give him hard time?

AmyDaly
09-06-2011, 04:00 AM
Well the parents are funny looking, the kid is adorable...

How are the parents funny looking?

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 04:03 AM
Does he know your different than the other mothers, do other kids give him hard time?

He knows about my history but he was too young to remember it. And his friends love me. I'm the cool, pretty mom according to them. When people ask him why he has two moms, he just tells them it's none of their business. :)

~BB~

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 04:06 AM
How are the parents funny looking?

Mia has done far too much surgery... and the lesbian is just a bit odd...

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 04:07 AM
He knows about my history but he was too young to remember it. And his friends love me. I'm the cool, pretty mom according to them. When people ask him why he has two moms, he just tells them it's none of their business. :)

~BB~

Thats good, kids tend to be cruel. How old is he?

acdaddy69
09-06-2011, 04:10 AM
My kid is mixed and ill hate for some one to think something is wrong with her mom and dad...so to each its own...

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 04:11 AM
Thats good, kids tend to be cruel. How old is he?

He's almost 9. And he's not a racist either.

~BB~

GroobySteven
09-06-2011, 04:13 AM
It's FAR more common than you might imagine. I can pull about 10 names of TS models off the top of my head who have had kids and are part of their life.

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 04:14 AM
It's FAR more common than you might imagine. I can pull about 10 names of TS models off the top of my head who have had kids and are part of their life.

Oh, so you know about the World's Best Moms Club. :dancing:

~BB~

Jackal
09-06-2011, 04:18 AM
I think a good heart'd transwoman can be just a capable mother as a csigender woman

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 04:20 AM
He's almost 9. And he's not a racist either.

~BB~

Did you ever like have to explain the birds and the bees of the TS stuff?

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 04:25 AM
Did you ever like have to explain the birds and the bees of the TS stuff?

I'm waiting until he's the same age that I was when I learned. I was 10. His view now is simplistic yet sufficient: I was born a boy and now I'm a girl and my birth sex should never have never determined how I was to be raised.

Why the sudden interest? I thought I was racist. :?

~BB~

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 04:31 AM
I'm waiting until he's the same age that I was when I learned. I was 10. His view now is simplistic yet sufficient: I was born a boy and now I'm a girl and my birth sex should never have never determined how I was to be raised.

Why the sudden interest? I thought I was racist. :?

~BB~

Just a general human interest... its fascinating, especially if the kids accept it...

Anyone know any teenagers and how they react?

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 04:53 AM

any famous names?

ValerieNelson
09-06-2011, 06:04 AM
I fathered a daughter, she's 10. She accepts me, and I'm still apart of her life.

Mz.Brownsugah
09-06-2011, 10:55 AM
Seriously, nothing disturbs me more, than this, and ive meet a few, some did it while still teenagers, some do it even after getting boobs...

So, what exactly DISTURBS you about girls having lives before meeting you? Is that not allowed?

mbf
09-06-2011, 10:58 AM
OmarZ and Freddie seem to be the HA september butt buddy trolls currently. That said, if they treat the kids well I rather see such an arrangement than a conventional "hetero" family treating their kids like shit. The latter happens all the time.

Jackal
09-07-2011, 03:03 AM
Actually, it can be really nice if a transwoman is a mother. It shows she can be caring and responsible. Nothing disturbing about a transgender parent

sharkmizzle
09-07-2011, 05:21 AM
I also make sure there are other men in his life, such as some of my closest male friends.

On first reading that I thought it said closet male friends, and I was scratching my head wondering why only male friends in the closet? But then I was like there is another 's' in there and the thought occurred I may be dyslexic.

But back to the point of the thread, I certainly think that having loving parents is something that shapes the child more than conforming to the status quo. And for those that feel the need to wedge their beaks into others business in raising children, I think they should reflect upon why they feel so passionately about something they can have no control over, perhaps it springs from their own disappointed youth and dysfunctional family unit.