PDA

View Full Version : wow I FEEL like a dick

philddd
09-02-2011, 01:31 PM
For the longest time I've had this fantasy in my life about meeting a T-girl and then treating her like a real woman so that she really felt accepted. Now I realize thats such a bullshit fantasy. All girls, wheteher GGs or Tgirls, deserve to be treated like "real women"... the whole dating scene right now is fucked. Its all about what we can offer our "partners". I dont give a fuck if i just went out a girl who i could provide for for the rest of my life.... i really want a girl who will be herself, regardless of her natural chromosomes. Man I feel retarded, but this is probably the only site i can really get my emotions out. Girls with dicks aren't girls with dicks.... they're girls who were born the wrong way... If you have a problem with a "girls body" you shouldn't fucking be here. The girls here suffer enough bullshit from their family and their friends that they don't need your fucking shit to make them feel like "real women" or classic women. If you wnat to pay them for a night thats a different thing.... make sure to give them a good tip, but if you're just an admirer, then fucking step it up. If you've ever been close to someone who has transitioned, then you'd realize how fucking hard it is. It's not as simple as deciding to switch from ur faggot ass fauxhawk to your buzzcut.... its more like making it official that you're a c ompletly different person than you've let on to be. If you wnat to be supportive to a "girl" on this site, then stop being a dick.... offer what she wants when she wants it. And guess what? What she wants probably isn't "oh i see you as a woman", because thats just gonna remind her what she gentically is. Talk to a girl not like she is a woman, but with the understanding that she IS a woman. this girl has not only worn makeup, dressed, danced, blah blah balh, but shes lived the live of a girl despite the fact that perobably everyone shes known has outcast her.....

So Honestly if you;re going to try and pick up a "t girl", and I don't mean pay her for sex for a nibght, but actually pick her up a\nd treat her right you're work is cut out for you. Every girl has certain thins they like so you should not only pay attention to that but follow your instincts.

And in honestly I wanted to apologize to you girls... I have a brother and a best friend who are transitioning, so I like to pretend that I know what yiou're going through, even though I know i Don't know shit about it. I hope you're staying happy, and If you aren't give me a ring a l;ing and I'll love to help you

dderek123
09-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Good post. Were you drunk when you wrote it??

philddd
09-02-2011, 01:56 PM
lol ya i was auite a bit drunk.. i havent re read it but im sure it still stand even if im sober

loveboof
09-02-2011, 03:00 PM
If you wnat to pay them for a night thats a different thing.... make sure to give them a good tip
Do you have to tip prostitutes? I've never used one (is 'used' the right word.. lol dunno)

I just assumed that what they charge is how much you pay? :/

SammiValentine
09-02-2011, 04:59 PM
And in honestly I wanted to apologize to you girls... I have a brother and a best friend who are transitioning, so I like to pretend that I know what yiou're going through, even though I know i Don't know shit about it. I hope you're staying happy, and If you aren't give me a ring a l;ing and I'll love to help you

lol ya shouldnt of said that, the HA faithful are gonna be asking you for pics now :dancing:

FreddieGomez
09-02-2011, 05:30 PM
thanks for the blog

tommy001
09-02-2011, 05:46 PM
lol ya shouldnt of said that, the HA faithful are gonna be asking you for pics now :dancing:

You're right Sammi the inbox will be full to capacity!

Jericho
09-02-2011, 06:14 PM
wow I FEEL like a dick

And this is news around here? :ignore:

Jackal
09-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Transwomen are women. Period. Anyone here, who obviously has some knowledge of the existence of transsexual women, that doesn't get that is a dope.

Schimmel
09-03-2011, 02:48 AM
Man I feel retarded

Heh, you fucking should.

Nikka
09-03-2011, 02:51 AM
I AM retarded

robertlouis
09-03-2011, 03:44 AM
Transwomen are women. Period. Anyone here, who obviously has some knowledge of the existence of transsexual women, that doesn't get that is a dope.

:iagree: Amen.