PDA

View Full Version : Are tags the herpes of HA??

giovanni_hotel
09-01-2011, 04:38 AM
I've started reading threads more for the tags, less for the content.

That's fucced up.:ignore:

Ineeda SM
09-01-2011, 05:06 AM
I agree. Tags on a site like this is not a good idea. They are no longer actual tags. Tags are supposed to be related to the thread. But people are posting tags just for silly childish name calling. I think only the original thread starter should be allowed to add tags, or not have them at all. Every thread has a title, and that is all that's needed to find a subject.

BellaBellucci
09-01-2011, 05:53 AM

That's fucced up.:ignore:

Sorry, what? I was busy reading the tags.

ROFL @'wig on your cold sore!'

~BB~

Silcc69
09-01-2011, 05:55 AM
the tags are awsome.

betts
09-01-2011, 06:09 AM
The tags are the best thing on this board of late.

Willie Escalade
09-01-2011, 06:13 AM
Herpes aren't funny...the tags are...:D

MdR Dave
09-01-2011, 08:29 AM
ROFL @'wig on your cold sore!'

~BB~
Always here for you, Bella.

south09
09-01-2011, 08:40 AM
The only thing I hate about them is that the max gets reached long before I can join in on the fun.

dgs925
09-01-2011, 05:48 PM
It's great to be able to make anonymous insults. The only problem is you have to be one of the first people to open a thread or they're all filled up!

BigDF
09-01-2011, 06:21 PM

That's fucced up.:ignore:Given some of the threads we've had lately, it's understandable. Just finished reading five pages of arguments over the benefit/mutilation of circumcision, which would have been fine with me, if the original poster had not attached a name to it. Actually, the OP could have used the search function to find the answer to his question, but I suppose it was easier to start a new thread. As far as your question is concerned, it's just another part of the insanity that seems to have overtaken us yet again, though not really quite as serious as the disease.:geek:

dderek123
09-02-2011, 02:04 PM
I agree. Tags on a site like this is not a good idea. They are no longer actual tags. Tags are supposed to be related to the thread. But people are posting tags just for silly childish name calling. I think only the original thread starter should be allowed to add tags, or not have them at all. Every thread has a title, and that is all that's needed to find a subject.

But they are funny!

MdR Dave
09-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Tags are supposed to be related to the thread.

C'mon, "wig on your cold sore" was funny for this thread- at least it wasn't a football!

But the parts I deleted from your post (shown immediately below this one) are probably right on target.