PDA

View Full Version : You Are Gaddafi. How Do You Hold On To Power?

Dino Velvet
08-30-2011, 10:45 PM
Picture yourself as a Dictator. The US, UK, and UN make demands that you can laugh at. Their rules are enforced through force, sanctions, or by other diplomatic processes and it's a little late in the game. Be Gaddafi and show me how you survive and maintain power.

This is purely for fun but is an exercise to test your will to survive and conquer and show your ability to adapt on a dime.

http://www.nationalconfidential.com/images/2011/06/gaddafi.jpg

Devilboy
08-30-2011, 10:51 PM
You know he has some zombies stashed somewhere....
Turn 'em loose and let 'em go to work. Short of a zombie hoard attack, he doesn't have many options.

traLika
08-30-2011, 10:55 PM
...he doesn't have many options.

:iagree: Even changing his name to Gadaffi Duck is futile...

The Downfall of Gaddafi Duck - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKK-y_CgSn8)

Dino Velvet
08-30-2011, 10:59 PM
I said fun, not ridiculous. C'mon guys. Everyone wants to be a tyrant for a day.

Yvonne183
08-30-2011, 11:06 PM
He can get a job in a London restaurant and spit in everyone's food. Everyone in Britain will get sick and he can take over Britain. Then he and France with the UN's approval, will come up with some bizarre reason to bomb the Libyan people and eventually take his country back. And because France helped him he will pay France back by giving France a Legionaries outpost in the desert.

Or he could ask Mr Neutron for help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n3TsWRpLrk

Devilboy
08-30-2011, 11:07 PM
I said fun, not ridiculous. C'mon guys. Everyone wants to be a tyrant for a day.

I was being semi serious, I was just substituting the word zombies for WMDs. If he is going to hold on for any length of time he would have to unleash such devastation that further intelligence would have to be gathered before an assassination attempt could be attempted.....during that time Q could try and strike a deal with China, oil in exchange for protection.

Yvonne183
08-30-2011, 11:10 PM
Oh oh,,, as I re-read my post, it was kinda silly, sorry Dino.

Dino Velvet
08-30-2011, 11:11 PM
Nobody wants to lure a shitload of rebels to the Town Square, rig the place with explosives, and blow them straight to Hell? You can do anything you want. Live or die.

Jericho
08-31-2011, 01:00 AM
Ah, the wonders of a British education :shrug

Dino Velvet
08-31-2011, 01:08 AM
Ah, the wonders of a British education :shrug

Enlighten us, Geeves.

Jericho
08-31-2011, 01:38 AM
Enlighten us, Geeves.

If you wiki it, he never went thru Sandhurst but he did receive British military education.
Do what?
Off the books and on the sly...he was useful...at the time. :shrug

Things that come back and bite you in the arse, eh?

BellaBellucci
08-31-2011, 01:38 AM
I'd hire Kelly Shore to run a propaganda campaign.

~BB~

SammiValentine
08-31-2011, 01:40 AM
he can on jeremy kyle and take the lie detector

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 02:18 AM
he can on jeremy kyle and take the lie detector

LMAO Sammi. And of course be accused of fathering 60% of all the kids in Norfolk at the same time as taking all our jobs.

"These Dictators, you let one in and next thing they're all papering people's bathrooms below local tradesmen's rates. Bastards." said irate householder Muriel Mince to a Daily Mail reporter.....

Dino Velvet
08-31-2011, 02:52 AM
Aw, fuck it! Bring back the Monarchy and me and Bella will run the place.

BellaBellucci
08-31-2011, 03:03 AM
Aw, fuck it! Bring back the Monarchy and me and Bella will run the place.

Let's do this. First new law: suck my clit. :dancing:

~BB~

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 03:07 AM

~BB~

Just Dino or everyone? That second option could take some time.

Dino Velvet
08-31-2011, 03:09 AM

~BB~

Prepare the burning oil to lower all enemies of The Crown into feet first. Yes, I'm that kind of King. I do because I can.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/80/Ivan_the_Terrible_%28cropped%29.JPG

Dino Velvet
08-31-2011, 03:13 AM

I'm The King. My Royal Fly is the one unzipped. Queen sucks King. This ain't Frisco.

OmarZ
08-31-2011, 03:17 AM
If you wiki it, he never went thru Sandhurst but he did receive British military education.
Do what?
Off the books and on the sly...he was useful...at the time. :shrug

Things that come back and bite you in the arse, eh?

He has been holding off from NATO for 6 full months, and hes only got a pathetic nation of 5 million...

OmarZ
08-31-2011, 03:18 AM
I'd hire Kelly Shore to run a propaganda campaign.

~BB~

arabs love buttfucking, maybe get free ts for everyone

BellaBellucci
08-31-2011, 03:18 AM

Oh no... everyone must suck it. Although I guess I could just have Dino do it for everyone else by proxy. I wonder if he'd be down for it. :lol:

arabs love buttfucking, maybe get free ts for everyone

I was gonna go there but didn't. :lol:

~BB~

OmarZ
08-31-2011, 03:23 AM
Oh no... everyone must suck it. Although I guess I could just have Dino do it for everyone else by proxy. I wonder if he'd be down for it. :lol:

I was gonna go there but didn't. :lol:

~BB~

free tranny cock for everyone's ass

that would satisfy most arabs/turks/pakis

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 03:28 AM
free tranny cock for everyone's ass

that would satisfy most arabs/turks/pakis

Nice touch of gratuitous racism there......

OmarZ
08-31-2011, 03:36 AM
Nice touch of gratuitous racism there......

where do you see racism?

you ever had a cock up your ass, you think its something bad?

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 03:44 AM
where do you see racism?

you ever had a cock up your ass, you think its something bad?

"free tranny cock for everyone's ass - that would satisfy most arabs/turks/pakis"

If you can't see the racism in your previous post, you're even more of a twat than I thought.

OmarZ
08-31-2011, 03:53 AM
"free tranny cock for everyone's ass - that would satisfy most arabs/turks/pakis"

If you can't see the racism in your previous post, you're even more of a twat than I thought.

Only racism here, is one in your head.

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 03:57 AM
Only racism here, is one in your head.

You're not only offensive, you're really stupid with it.

Denouncing three races, all of whom are Islamic, as homosexual isn't racist?

And you don't think that 'paki" is a racist slur?

You're a cunt, and a stupid one at that.

Ineeda SM
08-31-2011, 04:11 AM
To get back to the OP question...... Actually, Yvonne made a good point. Gaddafi should have made a partnership with China, and Vietnam. Not just a trade pact, but a real partnership. Exclusively trading oil for arms, food, medical technology and better electronic technology. Get a top programmer to set up a big-time propaganda website that would make him look like a saint.

He would have improved his own country for his people, and Libya's economy would surge. He would have been seen as a hero to the country, and still get to rule with an iron fist. And with China at his feet, the US, and UN wouldn't touch him without China's permission.

OmarZ
08-31-2011, 04:16 AM
You're not only offensive, you're really stupid with it.

Denouncing three races, all of whom are Islamic, as homosexual isn't racist?

And you don't think that 'paki" is a racist slur?

You're a cunt, and a stupid one at that.

well thank you, you are really special, it takes quite a twit to be such a politically correct nazi

Yvonne183
08-31-2011, 04:20 AM
To get back to the OP question...... Actually, Yvonne made a good point. Gaddafi should have made a partnership with China, and Vietnam. Not just a trade pact, but a real partnership. Exclusively trading oil for arms, food, medical technology and better electronic technology. Get a top programmer to set up a big-time propaganda website that would make him look like a saint.

He would have improved his own country for his people, and Libya's economy would surge. He would have been seen as a hero to the country, and still get to rule with an iron fist. And with China at his feet, the US, and UN wouldn't touch him without China's permission.

Actually, I said he should spit in people's food and get help from Mr Neuton. lol

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 04:27 AM
well thank you, you are really special, it takes quite a twit to be such a politically correct nazi

There's a difference between politically correct and racist, you dumb fuck. Enough.

Ineeda SM
08-31-2011, 04:27 AM
Actually, I said he should spit in people's food and get help from Mr Neuton. lol

Oooops. You are right. The credit for the, "partnership with China" idea, should have gone to Devilboy. His post was between your two posts. I took a drink, farted, and got confused.

Your idea is good too, it would just take a little longer to spread his vile saliva to the population.

Yvonne183
08-31-2011, 04:30 AM
Oooops. You are right. The credit for the, "partnership with China" idea, should have gone to Devilboy. His post was between your two posts. I took a drink, farted, and got confused.

Your idea is good too, it would just take a little longer to spread his vile saliva to the population.

I got kinda worried for a moment. After reading your post, i thought I actually might have said something intelligent, i felt so proud of myself. then when I re read my post and it said Mr Neutron, I knew there was some sort of mix up.

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 04:31 AM

And to be fair, Yvonne's suggestion was for the UK, where Gadhafi spit would be a positive improvement to the native cuisine.

Ineeda SM
08-31-2011, 04:35 AM
I got kinda worried for a moment. After reading your post, i thought I actually might have said something intelligent, i felt so proud of myself. then when I re read my post and it said Mr Neutron, I knew there was some sort of mix up.

Hahahahahahaha....LMFAO! I love ya hun. You always say the coolest shit to get me laughing. XOXO

OmarZ
08-31-2011, 04:38 AM
There's a difference between politically correct and racist, you dumb fuck. Enough.

You looking at the mirror again?

Dino Velvet
08-31-2011, 06:59 AM

There 'ya go. Someone has a good idea. Thanks for cooperating with the spirit of the thread.

Ineeda, if you were Gaddafi what would you do now in his present situation? What do you think he will do? I have no idea. Hard to predict the act of a desperate man that doesn't have both oars in the water to begin with.

Dino Velvet
08-31-2011, 07:03 AM
And to be fair, Yvonne's suggestion was for the UK, where Gadhafi spit would be a positive improvement to the native cuisine.

Y'know, I'm no food critic but I don't think British Food is all that bad.

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 07:21 AM
Y'know, I'm no food critic but I don't think British Food is all that bad.

Well, our Indian, Chinese, Thai, French and Italian food is great, but an awful lot of British eateries leave a lot to be desired.

I remember taking my US boss out for his first London sandwich, after I'd staggered under the weight and length of a well-filled Boston sub with him the previous week.

We walked into a miserable little sandwich shop on the edge of the City where Paul asked for a ham sandwich, then watched aghast as the guy slapped a smear of margarine on two flabby slices of cheap white bread and dropped a single almost transparent slice of ham on one of them. Without looking up, the guy asked if he would like salad, and Paul said yes. The guy then pulled out a clearly dead lettuce leaf, a single slice of cucumber and a single wafer thin slice of tomato and added them.

Paul protested. "I asked for salad." the guy looked back, obviously confused, then pointed at the pathetic offering on his serving board and said, "But that is salad."

We walked back to the office in silence, then my boss said pleadingly "Does it get better?" I didn't know what to say.

OK, that was 15 years ago, but you get the drift....

theone1982
08-31-2011, 07:23 AM
Move to Venezuela.

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 07:24 AM
Move to Venezuela.

Or he could move to the US and join the Tea Party. He'd fade into the background pretty quick. :whistle:

theone1982
08-31-2011, 07:26 AM
Or he could move to the US and join the Tea Party. He'd fade into the background pretty quick. :whistle:

Or he could move into Condoleeza Rice's spare bedroom.:)

Dino Velvet
08-31-2011, 07:34 AM
Well, our Indian, Chinese, Thai, French and Italian food is great, but an awful lot of British eateries leave a lot to be desired.

I remember taking my US boss out for his first London sandwich, after I'd staggered under the weight and length of a well-filled Boston sub with him the previous week.

We walked into a miserable little sandwich shop on the edge of the City where Paul asked for a ham sandwich, then watched aghast as the guy slapped a smear of margarine on two flabby slices of cheap white bread and dropped a single almost transparent slice of ham on one of them. Without looking up, the guy asked if he would like salad, and Paul said yes. The guy then pulled out a clearly dead lettuce leaf, a single slice of cucumber and a single wafer thin slice of tomato and added them.

Paul protested. "I asked for salad." the guy looked back, obviously confused, then pointed at the pathetic offering on his serving board and said, "But that is salad."

We walked back to the office in silence, then my boss said pleadingly "Does it get better?" I didn't know what to say.

OK, that was 15 years ago, but you get the drift....

That sucks. The food place made no effort. I'm sure I wouldn't have a problem getting a nice steak dinner in your country.

You been to LA? Our city is great for food. You OK with Mexican Food with jalapenos?

OmarZ
08-31-2011, 07:37 AM

maybe he could move in with you, and youd have someone to play with while you are in your wifes panties

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 07:41 AM
That sucks. The food place made no effort. I'm sure I wouldn't have a problem getting a nice steak dinner in your country.

You been to LA? Our city is great for food. You OK with Mexican Food with jalapenos?

I'll take you for that steak dinner, Dino. Finest Aberdeen Angus, of course.

And as for Mexican food, well, I used to visit Dallas about four or five times a year, and as far as chili heat goes, I can cope with curries over here up to madras but not vindaloo. Jalapenos are fine as a side on a sandwich or salad, but I prefer habaneros and especially those little Thai green chillies.

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 07:42 AM
maybe he could move in with you, and youd have someone to play with while you are in your wifes panties

You still here, you racist twat?

OmarZ
08-31-2011, 07:50 AM
You still here, you racist twat?

you feeling any better? i see no improvement, you need to double the medication.

Dino Velvet
08-31-2011, 07:51 AM
I'll take you for that steak dinner, Dino. Finest Aberdeen Angus, of course.

And as for Mexican food, well, I used to visit Dallas about four or five times a year, and as far as chili heat goes, I can cope with curries over here up to madras but not vindaloo. Jalapenos are fine as a side on a sandwich or salad, but I prefer habaneros and especially those little Thai green chillies.

That's good you're cool with Mexican. I've done a lot of damage to British friends with my spicy cooking. I make crazy hot Southern Fried Chicken too in an old cast iron skillet fried in peanut oil.

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 07:56 AM
I make crazy hot Southern Fried Chicken too in an old cast iron skillet fried in peanut oil.

If it's all the same to you, Dino, I'd rather eat the chicken than the skillet lol.

dderek123
08-31-2011, 12:28 PM
I would learn how to play guitar and then I would hit the road as a Carlos Santana impersonator. It would be a hit!

hippifried
08-31-2011, 02:00 PM
Grab that high voltage line with both hands.

Stavros
08-31-2011, 06:30 PM
The obvious move for Qadhafi is the USA where he can have his own chat show; it will start with the Zenga Zenga Rap, the audience on its feet pumping the air with their fists like they used to on the Rikki Lake Show. Qadhafi, either in his military braids and festooned with medals, or in his tribal robes, can interview Tony Blair, Donald Rumsfeld, Hugo Chavez and all the other arse-lickers international politics has produced in recent years. A Green Card, after all, is a natural gift for the man who wrote The Green Book...

Bobby Domino
08-31-2011, 08:09 PM
Or he could move into Condoleeza Rice's spare bedroom.:)

touché :iagree:

Bobby Domino
08-31-2011, 08:48 PM
To answer Dino's OP, Momo Gada-fizzy, as I like to call him, needs to cross over to Algeria and disappear in the desert for a while to catch his breath. He is Bedouin - nomadic desert-dwelling sheep & camel herders - by culture. That's why he wears those funny drapes. Mid- to Lower Algeria (and Libya) is full of Bedouins and they would hide him while supporting his cause. After a couple months regaining his strength on goats' milk and camel steaks, he would then have to return to Libya by desert with his Bedouin Army to organize a Libyan faction. His secret weapon would be recruiting mercenary machete-wielding Sudanese soldiers. Those Darfur guys just don't give a shit. Once he reaches Libyan "rebel" towns, an effective, albeit slow, means to weaken its inhabitants is infecting the water system and spread propaganda that the new government is at cause. Any opposition would result in unleashing the Sudanese to hack, rape, pillage and plunder – always a good means to contrition. He, then, has to attack the larger cities Lawrence-of-Arabia-style. The only problem is he would have to do all this while crossing thousands of miles of Saharan desert. Not easy, but that’s vaguely similar to how he came into power 40 years ago.

Dino Velvet
08-31-2011, 08:55 PM
To answer Dino's OP, Momo Gada-fizzy, as I like to call him, needs to cross over to Algeria and disappear in the desert for a while to catch his breath. He is Bedouin - nomadic desert-dwelling sheep & camel herders - by culture. That's why he wears those funny drapes. Mid- to Lower Algeria (and Libya) is full of Bedouins and they would hide him while supporting his cause. After a couple months regaining his strength on goats' milk and camel steaks, he would then have to return to Libya by desert with his Bedouin Army to organize a Libyan faction. His secret weapon would be recruiting mercenary machete-wielding Sudanese soldiers. Those Darfur guys just don't give a shit. Once he reaches Libyan "rebel" towns, an effective, albeit slow, means to weaken its inhabitants is infecting the water system and spread propaganda that the new government is at cause. Any opposition would result in unleashing the Sudanese to hack, rape, pillage and plunder – always a good means to contrition. He, then, has to attack the larger cities Lawrence-of-Arabia-style. The only problem is he would have to do all this while crossing thousands of miles of Saharan desert. Not easy, but that’s vaguely similar to how he came into power 40 years ago.

If that was on TV, I'd watch. Well done, Bobby.:cheers:

CORVETTEDUDE
08-31-2011, 09:05 PM
The perfect plan.....

Bobby Domino
08-31-2011, 09:22 PM
I never thought about it but it is a good premise for a movie. Hah aha, I'd watch, too. I was hoping other HA members could take the lead and add small sub-plots, detailing private massacres or tourtures. You know, some sicko lobbing 5-gallon containers of hot oil in a public bath. Momo Gada-fizzy feeding the town leader a dish of hair & trachea soup served in a calcified stomach lining bowl to find out where the grenade launchers are hidden.

If that was on TV, I'd watch. Well done, Bobby.:cheers:

Dino Velvet
08-31-2011, 09:35 PM
I never thought about it but it is a good premise for a movie. Hah aha, I'd watch, too. I was hoping other HA members could take the lead and add small sub-plots, detailing private massacres or tourtures. You know, some sicko lobbing 5-gallon containers of hot oil in a public bath. Momo Gada-fizzy feeding the town leader a dish of hair & trachea soup served in a calcified stomach lining bowl to find out where the grenade launchers are hidden.

Every dictator worth his salt needs a good doctor he can rely on at least for some comic relief. Let the experiments begin.

http://www.shadowlocked.com/images/stories/news/005_Apr_2010/Human_Centipede.jpg

Bobby Domino
08-31-2011, 09:52 PM
My favorite part was when the Asian dude realizes he has to take a shit. What a scene!! So happy they put the hot chick in the middle. She deserved it. The end girl had no chance at surviving, lol. Those German doctors did some sadistic shit during WW II.

Every dictator worth his salt needs a good doctor he can rely on at least for some comic relief. Let the experiments begin.

Dino Velvet
08-31-2011, 09:57 PM
My favorite part was when the Asian dude realizes he has to take a shit. What a scene!! So happy they put the hot chick in the middle. She deserved it. The end girl had no chance at surviving, lol. Those German doctors did some sadistic shit during WW II.

Japanese dude was all apologetic for pinching off a loaf in that gal's mouth.

Ben
09-01-2011, 02:14 AM
Um, something like this -- :) LOL...

Rambo M60 Shooting - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGcGIj0ILyQ)

Ineeda SM
09-01-2011, 03:22 AM
There 'ya go. Someone has a good idea. Thanks for cooperating with the spirit of the thread.

Ineeda, if you were Gaddafi what would you do now in his present situation? What do you think he will do? I have no idea. Hard to predict the act of a desperate man that doesn't have both oars in the water to begin with.

Hard to say but it will go 1 of 3 ways.

1) He will just realize he is done and put a bullet through his head.

2) He will hide until someone finds him and either kills him on the spot and tells no one, or....

3) they bring him to public trial for war crimes then hang his ugly ass from a big tree.

I am not him, but if it were me in his position, I would go with option #1 bullet in the head. I wouldn't want to be caught, treated like a trash bag, put on a phony trial for show, then get hung live on TV.

Or he could change his looks, get adopted by, and move in with Michelle Bachman and she can pray the murdering terrorist away.

russtafa
09-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Get all left the left wing protesters to save me

scroller
09-01-2011, 08:30 AM
Consult with Bush's assistant secretary of state and get recommendations on how to beat the rebels. Check that: Done on Aug-2 in Tripoli across from the U.S. Embassy. Per newly uncovered documents in government offices.

http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/features/2011/08/2011831151258728747.html