PDA

View Full Version : sucking dick does not make you gay

killerkkz
08-29-2011, 07:46 PM
although this has probably been discussed to death i would like to express my take on this (for what its worth).

that i can confidently say that i would HAPPILY go down (and have done) on a tgirl i was attracted, yet put that penis on a man and i think yuuuuck, so i think that when i am attracted to a tgirl i want mutual pleasure, and if it means going down on her then fine

but since i am never attracted to men, or the male form i can never really do anything male on male therefore not gay!!

anyone else feel the same?

spolverone
08-29-2011, 07:50 PM
me too!!

Merkurie
08-29-2011, 07:56 PM
http://whatsadolltodo.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/thumbnailcav0eoim-not-this-shit-again.jpg

tommy001
08-29-2011, 07:56 PM
tgirls to me are girls so to me it would be natural if i was attracted.

Nashvegas
08-29-2011, 07:57 PM
cool story, bro

killerkkz
08-29-2011, 07:59 PM
yeh, i think its cool :)

mikelpo
08-29-2011, 08:02 PM
It's the same old song!

Mayrah
08-29-2011, 08:05 PM

Always the newbs.

Prospero
08-29-2011, 08:08 PM
The harpies are surely circling in attack formation. One more time.....

hippifried
08-29-2011, 08:08 PM
This thread is so gay.

Just make sure you call "no homo" when you go down.

killerkkz
08-29-2011, 08:10 PM
This thread is so gay.

Just make sure you call "no homo" when you go down.

i cant, my mouth is usually full:fuckin:

francisfkudrow
08-29-2011, 08:19 PM
I have a (mostly, at least) straight friend that says every man can suck a dick ONE TIME and not be gay. Suck a 2nd dick, and according to his philosophy, you're at least bi.

I don't know if this is his honest philosophy, or just his way of saying that he's sucked one dick.

giovanni_hotel
08-29-2011, 08:19 PM
Where did all the fags on this board come from????

Sucking cock = HOMO 4ever.

Yvonne183
08-29-2011, 08:21 PM
Ya gotta take a test in order to truly know if one is gay.

http://www.gay-test.com/

Also, If you have a poodle named Liza then you are probably gay.

Prospero
08-29-2011, 08:21 PM
The first harpie has landed

scottnapx
08-29-2011, 09:15 PM
If u own pink underwear... Probably gay
If u have ever kissed an uncle with tongue... Probably gay.
If u reply to this topic... probably gay.

TSCURIOUS
08-29-2011, 09:58 PM
What tommy001 said

dgs925
08-29-2011, 10:11 PM
To anyone for whom the distinction between gay and straight is important, sucking dick is precisely what makes you gay.

Get over it OP. You are, to some degree, gay!

maaarc
08-29-2011, 10:19 PM

I hate poodles :( fuckin ankle biters

I guess I gotta lot a work to do to achieve total gayousity cause
da test say I is only 2% gayz :(:(:( I need to getz more gayz!!!

I guess I'll have to bone up on my knowledge of musicals, fashion, celebrities and spend more time hanging with my homo homie Hard gayz cause he's wicked cool and can prolly help me be more gayz

giovanni_hotel
08-29-2011, 10:19 PM
To anyone for whom the distinction between gay and straight is important, sucking dick is precisely what makes you gay.

'to some degree'??lol

The OP is wearing rainbow panties and lip gloss!!:salad
Swallowing tranny cum will make you grow fairy wings!!!

Jamie French
08-29-2011, 10:22 PM
Sucking a dick is only gay if you put a dick in your mouth.

SirCumsAlot
08-29-2011, 10:26 PM
'to some degree'??lol

The OP is wearing rainbow panties and lip gloss!!:salad
Swallowing tranny cum will make you grow fairy wings!!!

I got the widest and biggest of the biggest fairy wings on my back :)

Chaotic
08-30-2011, 12:04 AM
Big Gay Al thinks this thread is THUPER!!

Ben
08-30-2011, 12:12 AM

ha ha ha! :)
Anyway, sucking dick does not make you gay.
I mean, would one classify Jenna Jameson as "gay" for sucking dick.
(The late/great comedian George Carlin said that the word cocksucker used to be a good word. Ya know, it applied to women -- ha ha!)

Bobby Domino
08-30-2011, 12:26 AM
HA HA HA AHA!!!! Spot on!!!

I have a (mostly, at least) straight friend that says every man can suck a dick ONE TIME and not be gay. Suck a 2nd dick, and according to his philosophy, you're at least bi.

I don't know if this is his honest philosophy, or just his way of saying that he's sucked one dick.

MdR Dave
08-30-2011, 12:29 AM

I'm straight, so now I'm gonna have to think of something else to give you for your birthday!

Paladin
08-30-2011, 12:37 AM

I clocked in a 10% gay because a: I can't stand the family guy and b: I'd hit kim cattrall even if i was in a coma! :)

Paladin
08-30-2011, 12:43 AM

Taking one up ur ass is also a sure fire indicator of being supremely gay...

Helvis2012
08-30-2011, 02:13 AM
Hey, if Republicans can define their own alternate reality, why can't everyone else...but in this case, does it really matter?

fred41
08-30-2011, 02:40 AM
maybe not...but just for shits and giggles, next time you're at a Super Bowl Party...wait for a pause at half-time and shout that out at the top of your lungs and wait for the reaction.

Helvis2012
08-30-2011, 02:43 AM
maybe not...but just for shits and giggles, next time you're at a Super Bowl Party...wait for a pause at half-time and shout that out at the top of your lungs and wait for the reaction.

Ahhhhhhh HA HA HA HA HA! Fantastic! :)

robertlouis
08-30-2011, 02:56 AM

LMAO Yvonne, brilliant.

And seriously, who the hell cares? What difference does it really make?

Get over your stupid insecurities and fear of what others might think, people.

You're on a board called Hung Angels which is all about transsexuals, FFS. *smh*

Helvis2012
08-30-2011, 02:58 AM
LMAO Yvonne, brilliant.

And seriously, who the hell cares? What difference does it really make?

Get over your stupid insecurities and fear of what others might think, people.

You're on a board called Hung Angels which is all about transsexuals, FFS. *smh*

Amen!

Ineeda SM
08-30-2011, 02:58 AM
Sucking dick does not make you gay?????

Nooooooo.... of course not. ALL straight guys love to suck dicks. All straight guys love dicks in their asses too. They also swallow cum and play with dicks and balls in their hands. Life is so rich as a straight man. He thinks he can have his cock and eat one too.

BraveHeartz
08-30-2011, 03:00 AM

*has three poodles*

:shrug

robertlouis
08-30-2011, 03:04 AM
*has three poodles*

Well, speaking as a fellow Scot, if you own three poodles back home, you've certainly earned your alias! :dancing:

Yvonne183
08-30-2011, 03:22 AM
*has three poodles*

Oh My!!! Three poodles?? You're more than gay,, you're a powerpuff girl. lol

fred41
08-30-2011, 03:27 AM
*has three poodles*

We talking "standard" or "toy" ?

BraveHeartz
08-30-2011, 03:42 AM
We talking "standard" or "toy" ?

Toy. 2 Black and 1 White. :geek:

giovanni_hotel
08-30-2011, 03:44 AM
Don't tag me, bro, whoever did it.

I'm personally offended, 'faggotry' is such a G-A-Y word.

fred41
08-30-2011, 04:00 AM
Toy. 2 Black and 1 White. :geek:

Oh...well that is gay.

...but rejoice, because a toy poodle isn't quite as annoying as a Maltese

hwbs
08-30-2011, 04:24 AM
Tags on here pretty classic.....this topic is such a beat up horse on the way to the gl

ue factory.....one thing a girl can't stand is closed mindedness....its prob why my phone number is in a lot of your girls address books in their phones...makes my job so much easier lol

scubalover1978
08-30-2011, 12:01 PM
I think I'd rather suck an entire bag of dicks than see this topic brought up and debated again. Don't worry about labels. If you like to suck dick, then do it. No one cares as much as you think they do.

giovanni_hotel
08-30-2011, 01:39 PM
I think I'd rather suck an entire bag of dicks than see this topic brought up and debated again. Don't worry about labels. If you like to suck dick, then do it. No one cares as much as you think they do.

Fags ALWAYS care, because they're so sensitive.
It's what makes them such big homos.:)

Somewhere the OP is blowing cum bubbles.

Jericho
08-30-2011, 01:54 PM

Yep, I'm thinking he's definitely done the deed! :lol:

Nicole Dupre
08-30-2011, 02:37 PM
Getting a boner for a conventionally good looking man is gay if you're also a man. Sucking a dick is an oral compulsion. Sexual pleasure is not sexual attraction. The two phenomenons merely overlap during enjoyable, potentially procreative, "hetero" sex.

I can close my eyes and a woman(GG or TS), or even a one-armed albino midget with an eye patch for that matter, can give me a great blowjob. But one-armed albino midgets with eye patches and women are generally not a turn on for me. lol

giovanni_hotel
08-30-2011, 02:59 PM
Getting a boner for a conventionally good looking man is gay if you're also a man. Sucking a dick is an oral compulsion. Sexual pleasure is not sexual attraction. The two phenomenons merely overlap during enjoyable, potentially procreative, "hetero" sex.

I can close my eyes and a woman(GG or TS), or even a one-armed albino midget with an eye patch for that matter, can give me a great blowjob. But one-armed albino midgets with eye patches and women are generally not a turn on for me. lol

Wisely articulated Nicole.

suckshemalecock
08-30-2011, 03:01 PM
this is why I love Nicole D... well put Nicole

Bobby Domino
08-30-2011, 03:11 PM
I'd need a photo of the midget before I made that decision, lol. One arm is better than no arms, lol, Now THAT would remind me of those yogurt-coated raisins

Nicole Dupre
08-30-2011, 03:18 PM
Taking one up ur ass is also a sure fire indicator of being supremely gay...
No, it's really not. That's anal pleasure. Lot's of gay guys love it, but it's not "gay". Because that would mean your wife or GF putting her fingers up there made you gay. That would mean a colonoscopy made you gay.

However, if you like to wear a "fun top", and sip Shirley Temples? While Marcus Bachman shoves his arm up your ass? And you're singing songs from Evita throughout the whole thing? You're a total fucking queer. :D lol

bte
08-30-2011, 05:47 PM
although this has probably been discussed to death i would like to express my take on this (for what its worth).

that i can confidently say that i would HAPPILY go down (and have done) on a tgirl i was attracted, yet put that penis on a man and i think yuuuuck, so i think that when i am attracted to a tgirl i want mutual pleasure, and if it means going down on her then fine

but since i am never attracted to men, or the male form i can never really do anything male on male therefore not gay!!

You are not attracted to the male form except for the penis. I don't know why guys are so uptight about the word gay. Outside the TS community, people view guys who likes TS as gay or at most bisexual. So why does it matter? You like dick, there's nothing to be ashamed of.

mbf
08-30-2011, 06:05 PM
. Outside the TS community, people view guys who likes TS as gay or at most bisexual.

Outside the "ts community" (whatever that is supposed to be...) people view TS as confused fags at best as well, so I guess it's all good!

Rolando
08-30-2011, 06:17 PM
sucking mt first dick made me gay, 'cause I liked it so much I kept doing it, even after I married.

killerkkz
08-30-2011, 10:43 PM
You are not attracted to the male form except for the penis. I don't know why guys are so uptight about the word gay. Outside the TS community, people view guys who likes TS as gay or at most bisexual. So why does it matter? You like dick, there's nothing to be ashamed of.

i dont think you quite understand the nuance.

a penis on a smooth skinned, good looking t gurl with nice breasts is not so bad for me, all of that combined can make me want to give head, not so much because i want the dick, because i want the girl - if you imagine the situation where we are both horny and being intimate.

but a man - well i would never get in that situation with him in the first place.

and its not really about labels, i mean i am being open here, but really i dont quite see how thats the same as being gay, its odd that in a place like this, where the third sex exists people have such binary views, maybe they not so smart :)

Devilboy
08-30-2011, 11:01 PM

I must disagree. I have a dick, I jack mine a good bit, if I was flexible enough I'd suck my own dick. I think you know where I'm going with that...
I have been with GGs pretty much exclusively, but I have been a couple TGs as a top.....their dick never came into play.....I was with them because they were hot and looked/acted like GGs. Just because someone HAS a dick, that doesn't mean it's the only thing someone is interested in.

NaughtyJane
08-30-2011, 11:10 PM
Good Lord, Holy sexual pigeon hole Batman...
a percentage of you sit back considering 'pigeon hole'...

A gay man asked if I'm Gay? I said," Heavens no, your moral structure is way too rigid for my personal tastes. You guys are the new 'straight people', all you want to do is move to the suburbs, buy a volvo and adopt kids..." seeing his disdain I laughed very loud and said, "Just kidding", and kept laughing...

Heterosexual people ask and I say, "Do you want to find out?".

If we are on this site, spinning one's wheels about sexual orientation is quite redundant.

If a man sends me a personals inquiry with "I'm straight, but..." I usually discount his effort all together... I am an authentic self assured grown up, attracted to assertive masculinity... last thing i seek in a man is to be my student.

killerkkz
08-30-2011, 11:12 PM
If we are on this site, spinning one's wheels about sexual orientation is quite redundant.

i dont get that too

Yvonne183
08-30-2011, 11:27 PM
Just a question,, If one was to see a cock through a glory hole, would they suck it? What I mean is could the guy who sucks TS dick pretend or imagine the person behind the glory hole was a transsexual and do the deed?

Killer, I understand what you say, the whole TS is the sexual attraction.

But ya gotta admit,, for the most part, these types of topics are kinda about labels, just as you used the label gay in your first post and above in another post. If you just said in your first post that you like to suck TS dick without saying gay, then that would mean labels mean nothing, but if you did that this thread would have died on the spot, it's only cause you said gay is what is keeping this thread alive.

Anyways, killer, do whatever you feel is right for you and don't worry bout what others think.

Kayden Harley
08-30-2011, 11:52 PM

I think it's gay.. A penis IS male for.. Surge it, tit it, hormone it all you want, it's a fucking penis. Pretending it's a "girl's" penis is just stupid. But if that's what you have to do to secure your "straight" sexuality, that's fine.

I know girls are going to be all upset by this but yeah, we're tgirls, NOT females. Any tgirl who thinks she is a female is suffering from GID and needs to pull her cock out and take a good look in the mirror.

mbf
08-31-2011, 12:02 AM
I know girls are going to be all upset by this but yeah, we're tgirls, NOT females. Any tgirl who thinks she is a female is suffering from GID and needs to pull her cock out and take a good look in the mirror.

I agree here. A TS is neither man nor woman. Sex with a tranny (performed by a man or woman - or tranny for that matter) could not be labelled gay or straight. To me, it's a category of it's own.

SirCumsAlot
08-31-2011, 12:04 AM
I think it's gay.. A penis IS male for.. Surge it, tit it, hormone it all you want, it's a fucking penis. Pretending it's a "girl's" penis is just stupid. But if that's what you have to do to secure your "straight" sexuality, that's fine.

Damn youre cute! :) :jerkoff

Kayden Harley
08-31-2011, 12:18 AM
I agree here. A TS is neither man nor woman. Sex with a tranny (performed by a man or woman - or tranny for that matter) could not be labelled gay or straight. To me, it's a category of it's own.

If that's what works for you, I won't knock it.

Damn youre cute! :) :jerkoff

:salad

iswallowdeep
08-31-2011, 12:49 AM
Whether I am labeled gay, bi, or straight is totally of no concern to me. I happeto like sucking dicks. So call me gay, call me whatever you want, I really don't care.

Call me a cocksucker "cause I like em throbbing hard and in my mouth.

Kayden Harley
08-31-2011, 12:58 AM
Whether I am labeled gay, bi, or straight is totally of no concern to me. I happeto like sucking dicks. So call me gay, call me whatever you want, I really don't care.

Call me a cocksucker "cause I like em throbbing hard and in my mouth.

now THAT is an opinion I can respect

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2011, 12:58 AM

If you're not having sex, your sexuality is not like an ID card. For instance, if a guy gets raped by another guy, he'd have to enjoy it to be gay. Real sex involves at least two people, a guy jerking off by rubbing his dick, as he thinks about girls, is not gay just because he's technically giving a man a handjob. And a white person having sex with a black person is not black. Would you call them a blackosexual? lol

And by your logic, it's almost like "the bigger the cock, the more male you are". So I think you really have to speak only for yourself on this issue... unless you see yourself as "It's Pat". lol

You generally either register in people's minds as male or female. That's as basic as black or white. White is not grey. White with a spec of black is no less white, other than where that black spec is.

There was a time when I registered in people's minds gender-ambiguous. That never happens anymore. I never get "clocked". My perception of myself is the perception people have of me. I don't walk around with my genitals hanging out in public.

A dick is an erogenous zone, and a reproductive gland that goes through a coin flip in an organic incubator. I'm not saying we're GGs. We can't have kids because of plumbing issues. But in my case, especially at this point in life, I perceive myself as others perceive me; female. If you want to call it a third gender, you can.

Trannys are taboo because we challenge binary thinking. We break such a basic rule by simply existing, that we invalidate the rulebook

Wait. What was the question? lol

iswallowdeep
08-31-2011, 01:05 AM
Thanks Kayden!! BTW I'd love to suck yours sometime. ;-)

SpoogeMonkey
08-31-2011, 01:07 AM
sucking a t-girls cock is not gay at all. Its in the Bible.

Analthemians
Chapter 3 v16
"And He said unto Jacob, who was wearing a frock and hair like a maid, "I Bequeath ye of your man milk", but Jacob who was now to be known as Janet from now on "It is not the milk from a man, for I am no longereth a man, and you will go down like a cheap one on a lower pipe for my breast yeast, you suckle on the love funnel from my heart".."

Jericho
08-31-2011, 01:10 AM

You missed out goat, don't forget the goat, it's not gay if'n it's a she goat! :shrug

Kayden Harley
08-31-2011, 01:21 AM
If you're not having sex, your sexuality is not like an ID card. For instance, if a guy gets raped by another guy, he'd have to enjoy it to be gay. Real sex involves at least two people, a guy jerking off by rubbing his dick, as he thinks about girls, is not gay just because he's technically giving a man a handjob. And a white person having sex with a black person is not black. Would you call them a blackosexual? lol

That's just comparing apples to oranges. It's simple: Dick in your mouth or Dick in your ass = Gay. IMO Having sex with a human being that was born with a penis (whether you play the role of top/verse/bottom)= GAY.

And by your logic, it's almost like "the bigger the cock, the more male you are".

I don't recall saying that.. My opinion was clear: The fact that you were BORN with a penis (no matter the size) means you will never be a female. You can be CD/TV/TS/TG but you'll never be a female.

So I think you really have to speak only for yourself on this issue... unless you see yourself as "It's Pat". lol

I started my post with the words, "I think". I see myself as someone who is contributing her opinion to a thread in a public/open forum. What EACH of us share on here are solely our opinions. Sure I state them here because after all that's the point of being here, but neither I, nor any one for that matter speaks for anyone else. *Kinda sounds like a disclaimer*

You generally either register in people's minds as male or female. That's as basic as black or white. White is not grey. White with a spec of black is no less white, other than where that black spec is.

There was a time when I registered in people's minds gender-ambiguous. That never happens anymore. I never get "clocked". My perception of myself is the perception people have of me. I don't walk around with my genitals hanging out in public.

A dick is an erogenous zone, and a reproductive gland that goes through a coin flip in an organic incubator. I'm not saying we're GGs. We can't have kids because of plumbing issues. But in my case, especially at this point in life, I perceive myself as others perceive me; female. If you want to call it a third gender, you can.

I don't agree with gender being a perception.. by that definition our official gender would be malefemaletrans, because everyone has a different perception of our gender. Getting clocked and called out as a man or a tranny on the street may not happen, but the truth is a passable as a tgirl is, there ARE people who will pick up on the fact that she was born a biological male.

IMO I would be fine with the term third gender to describe my gender as a tgirl.

THAT works for me.

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2011, 01:44 AM
That's just comparing apples to oranges. It's simple: Dick in your mouth or Dick in your ass = Gay. IMO Having sex with a human being that was born with a penis (whether you play the role of top/verse/bottom)= GAY.

I don't recall saying that.. My opinion was clear: The fact that you were BORN with a penis (no matter the size) means you will never be a female. You can be CD/TV/TS/TG but you'll never be a female.

I started my post with the words, "I think". I see myself as someone who is contributing her opinion to a thread in a public/open forum. What EACH of us share on here are solely our opinions. Sure I state them here because after all that's the point of being here, but neither I, nor any one for that matter speaks for anyone else. *Kinda sounds like a disclaimer*

I don't agree with gender being a perception.. by that definition our official gender would be malefemaletrans, because everyone has a different perception of our gender. Getting clocked and called out as a man or a tranny on the street may not happen, but the truth is a passable as a tgirl is, there ARE people who will pick up on the fact that she was born a biological male.

IMO I would be fine with the term third gender to describe my gender as a tgirl.

THAT works for me.
I didn't say that we're GGs. I'm just saying that we're women.

Do you consider yourself to be female and male, or neither?

And "gay" is male-on-male sex. So you're actually calling yourself male? I guess an inverted cock is still a cock. I won't argue with that. But saying every M2F will get clocked isn't true. Many never will. But by the same token, i would never deny it if it came up. It's always possible.

But if someone refers to you as 'she', do you say, "No. I'm a 'he' "?

Silcc69
08-31-2011, 01:45 AM
These tags are awesome.

Yvonne183
08-31-2011, 01:46 AM
Sucking cock won't make you gay but having fairy dust sprinkled on you will make you gay.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTpdq_jpF3KCAyA4iSDm4ZcFd3sEQX2 yYESwOHO8zVHyWXv6pMCg

Kayden Harley
08-31-2011, 01:53 AM
I didn't say that we're GGs. I'm just saying that we're women.

Do you consider yourself to be female and male, or neither?

And "gay" is male-on-male sex. So you're actually calling yourself male? I guess an inverted cock is still a cock. I won't argue with that. But saying every M2F will get clocked isn't true. Many never will. But by the same token, i would never deny it if it came up. It's always possible.

But if someone refers to you as 'she', do you say, "No. I'm a 'he' "?

I've been called he, I've been called she, I've been called it lol None of it really bothers me. I consider myself Transgender. Not just male nor just female, but both because I have the face and body of a female and the sexual organ of a male. My label for that is TG. So yeah, I guess I AM calling myself male LOL. That's why I consider it gay sex.

Mayrah
08-31-2011, 01:55 AM
I've been called he, I've been called she, I've been called it lol None of it really bothers me. I consider myself Transgender. Not just male nor just female, but both because I have the face and body of a female and the sexual organ of a male. My label for that is TG. So yeah, I guess I AM calling myself male LOL. That's why I consider it gay sex.

You gotta rename your facebook and youtube account to Mr then instead of Miss lol:ignore:

Kayden Harley
08-31-2011, 01:57 AM
You gotta rename your facebook and youtube account to Mr then instead of Miss lol:ignore:

Mister Sister Harley if you're nasty

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2011, 02:01 AM
So then in your case, your gender actually is in between your legs, and not in your brain? Ok. lol

I won't argue with you if you identify as male or "it". That's on you. I consider myself to be female. I think it's kinda weird that you feel you're male, especially if someone wants to fuck you because you're getting clocked as female. But I can't speak for you.

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2011, 02:03 AM
And I don't think you should care what people call you. What you call yourself is what I was curious about.

Kayden Harley
08-31-2011, 02:06 AM
So then in your case, your gender actually is in between your legs, and not in your brain? Ok. lol

I won't argue with you if you identify as male or "it". That's on you. I consider myself to be female. I think it's kinda weird that you feel you're male, especially if someone wants to fuck you because you're getting clocked as female. But I can't speak for you.

Again, I consider myself Male & Female. Not ONE of the two, but BOTH. Getting clocked won't change that for me.

I was born MALE... I'm in transition to being a Female although I've accepted the fact that I'll forever be in transition because no matter what I do to my body, I'll never fully be a Female. Yes, some people ARE ok with that.

Kayden Harley
08-31-2011, 02:07 AM
And I don't think you should care what people call you. What you call yourself is what I was curious about.

:iagree::Bowdown:

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2011, 02:17 AM
Again, I'm ok with being a 3rd gender if that's what people need to understand me. Personally, I think that's a double-edged sword because you'll outsmart yourself into becoming a 3rd class citizen, and it's also not the gender you're leaning towards. I don't care what they need to call it. But I don't call it 'male' or 'it'. If people need to persecute me for being "gay", then I'll defend "gay".

I can't relate to how you think, but I admire you not letting it stop you from being yourself. I wouldn't call it "apples & oranges"; more like "you say tomato, and I say tom-ah-to". lol

Kayden Harley
08-31-2011, 02:22 AM
Again, I'm ok with being a 3rd gender if that's what people need to understand me. Personally, I think that's a double-edged sword because you'll outsmart yourself into becoming a 3rd class citizen, and it's also not the gender you're leaning towards. I don't care what they need to call it. But I don't call it 'male' or 'it'. If people need to persecute me for being "gay", then I'll defend "gay".

I can't relate to how you think, but I admire you not letting it stop you from being yourself. I wouldn't call it "apples & oranges"; more like "you say tomato, and I say tom-ah-to". lol

We may disagree on some of details, but I think we see eye to eye on this one lol :geek:

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2011, 02:25 AM
I kinda like the fact that we confuse THEM anyway.

Fuck 'em if it keeps them guessing. :tongue:

Kayden Harley
08-31-2011, 02:29 AM

lol The looks and stares are cute. I always wonder what they're thinking then I smile and wave. They always break out a big blushing smile. Most of the time they mean no harm.

.. actually most of the time they're wondering what my incall rate is I guess?

Yvonne183
08-31-2011, 02:32 AM

I like that,, keep them guessing. That is why I use the label "a contradiction" to describe me.

Devilboy
08-31-2011, 02:34 AM

And by your logic, it's almost like "the bigger the cock, the more male you are". So I think you really have to speak only for yourself on this issue... unless you see yourself as "It's Pat". lol

Trannys are taboo because we challenge binary thinking. We break such a basic rule by simply existing, that we invalidate the rulebook

Wait. What was the question? lol

Well said.

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 02:41 AM
This thread is yet another weary manifestation of that worked out HA trope which comes down to the eternal obsession with labelling others. How an individual defines him-, her- (or it- :joke:) self, is down to them. It's nobody else's damn business.

NaughtyJane
08-31-2011, 02:46 AM
i remember I brought a guy home, he was cute... and we had a ton of wild fun... the lust dust settled and he burst into tears. Guy was married, about to shower and go back to reality... irrevocably changed. I wanted him to leave so I could go buy some ice cream... !! In his predictable, "Am I now gay" panic... in my mind I was like "You bet you are queer, boy"... but I put my robe on and counseled him, " Baby, I'm like an exotic vacation, just because you like Jamaica doesn't mean you can move there, Just go home, not like you'll start collecting show tunes, everything is cool we had a wild time". He left, and I was off for the late night sweets in seconds flat. Vainly I like to think he thinks of me whenever he pumps his wife.... (laughing, buffing my nails) Hell it was several years ago, for all I know he is a girl now.

I keep a pack of smokes in my night stand, just so after sex I can light up, turn to my playmate, blow smoke in their face and say, "Your still here?!".
Just kidding, sort of.

Yvonne183
08-31-2011, 02:50 AM
i remember I brought a guy home, he was cute... and we had a ton of wild fun... the lust dust settled and he burst into tears. Guy was married, about to shower and go back to reality... irrevocably changed. I wanted him to leave so I could go buy some ice cream... !! In his predictable, "Am I now gay" panic... in my mind I was like "You bet you are queer, boy"... but I put my robe on and counseled him, " Baby, I'm like an exotic vacation, just because you like Jamaica doesn't mean you can move there, Just go home, not like you'll start collecting show tunes, everything is cool we had a wild time". He left, and I was off for the late night sweets in seconds flat. Vainly I like to think he thinks of me whenever he pumps his wife.... (laughing, buffing my nails) Hell it was several years ago, for all I know he is a girl now.

Ha ha ha, collecting show tunes, lol

I had similar guys but some went violent on me after they were finished, they accused me of turning them gay and became violent. Of course this didn't enter their minds before we started, it always happens after we're finished, funny that.

SirCumsAlot
08-31-2011, 03:07 AM
Again, I consider myself Male & Female. Not ONE of the two, but BOTH. Getting clocked won't change that for me.

I was born MALE... I'm in transition to being a Female although I've accepted the fact that I'll forever be in transition because no matter what I do to my body, I'll never fully be a Female. Yes, some people ARE ok with that.

I like your attitude :) I'm glad youre not one of them tgirls who be like "I AM A GIRL, 100% DAMNIT! I JUST HAPPEN TO BE BORN WITH A WEINER AND NO FEMALE ORGANS THATS ALL!!! :mad:"

giovanni_hotel
08-31-2011, 03:11 AM

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/brocklynn76/gifs/2smexi.gif
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6629/split.gifhttp://img840.imageshack.us/img840/5700/iknowwhatiwantfixed.gifhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5z057xtZjGU/Tcmb77V3OVI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/w5JZH2uNaLU/s1600/PrinceSymbol.gif

Deimos
08-31-2011, 06:58 AM
ha ha ha! :)
Anyway, sucking dick does not make you gay.
I mean, would one classify Jenna Jameson as "gay" for sucking dick.
(The late/great comedian George Carlin said that the word cocksucker used to be a good word. Ya know, it applied to women -- ha ha!)

"Cocksucker is one of those words that lost it's original meaning over the years. A cocksucker used to be a good woman. Now when someone yells 'COCKSUCKER!' it's a bad man. How did they mess that up?"

is the actual qoute lol. Carlin is the only stand up comedian I cared about for a long time lol.

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 07:02 AM

I keep a pack of smokes in my night stand, just so after sex I can light up, turn to my playmate, blow smoke in their face and say, "Your still here?!".
Just kidding, sort of.

A renewed and repeated welcome, Jane. You're a breath of fresh air, and funny with it.

theone1982
08-31-2011, 08:14 AM
Does eating a sausage make you gay? Maybe, only if you eat it seductively.:)

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 08:15 AM
Does eating a sausage make you gay? Maybe, only if you eat it seductively.:)

What if you shove it up your arse? :ignore:

theone1982
08-31-2011, 08:18 AM
What if you shove it up your arse? :ignore:

Only if you do it seductively.:)

robertlouis
08-31-2011, 08:33 AM
Only if you do it seductively.:)

With or without mustard? :geek:

theone1982
08-31-2011, 08:50 AM
With or without mustard? :geek:

Whoops! Only ketchup. Mustard is gay.:)

fred41
08-31-2011, 09:06 AM
Whoops! Only ketchup. Mustard is gay.:)

lol...I suppose mayonnaise would probably be considered the gayest of the condiments.

Willie Escalade
08-31-2011, 10:47 AM
lol...I suppose mayonnaise would probably be considered the gayest of the condiments.

That is just too funny...

dderek123
08-31-2011, 12:30 PM

Well If you thought about all of this WHILE you were sucking a cock that would make you gay.

I'm Cursed, I'm Irish
08-31-2011, 01:49 PM
Elaine: You know, just admitting a man is handsome doesn't make you necessarily homosexual.

Goerge: But it doesn't help.

natina
08-31-2011, 07:16 PM
Sucking tgirl dick does make you gay!

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=58825

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2011, 08:56 PM
Sucking tgirl dick does make you gay!

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=58825
Who told you that? Brenda, the rubber mask?

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2011, 08:57 PM
This mask reminds me of someone, if you put glasses on it.
http://images.flintstonecostumes.com/a-mask-fred-flintstone-rubb.jpg

gilly1112
08-31-2011, 10:27 PM
lol The looks and stares are cute. I always wonder what they're thinking then I smile and wave. They always break out a big blushing smile. Most of the time they mean no harm.

.. actually most of the time they're wondering what my incall rate is I guess?

No, they just think you're a hot girl. You ever been with a guy who didn't know you were a TG?

Ineeda SM
09-01-2011, 03:38 AM
This mask reminds me of someone, if you put glasses on it.

Hey you were right. LMFAO!

tsnajwa
09-01-2011, 07:15 AM

It really sounds like you haven't fully accepted being trans tbh.. or you're just more comfortable and identify with being genderfucked as opposed to being a transsexual..
I'm not in denial, I know I'll never be "XX" unless science comes up with a way to alter chromosomes, but for all intents and purposes, socially, legally and on my license I'm female. I don't need ovaries to validate my feelings, and I certainly don't think lacking them means I'm any less of a female.

LAKidd
09-01-2011, 08:25 AM
makes me happy :D

just go with it...

Willie Escalade
09-01-2011, 10:32 AM
makes me happy :D

just go with it...
LOL at your signature! I haven't heard that song in YEARS!!

callahac
09-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Sucking cock doesn't make you gay, but swallowing does :)

Come on get over it, if it feels good do it, and in the end who doesn't like sucking cock?

SirCumsAlot
09-01-2011, 11:47 PM
mmmmm sucking cock.....

http://img.perthstreetbikes.com/img/6/2/7/drooling_homer.gif

killerkkz
09-02-2011, 10:50 PM
so the reason why i bring up that taboo word of "GAY" is because when i am with a tgurl i consider myself to be with a women (with something extra) - so any act i do with her i find a little odd to be called gay, because its not with a man is it?

to me its not about labels, its about making sense.

now all the gurls who think sucking tgurl dick = gay - well consider this, why is a guy who only fucks you and wont touch your dick NOT gay?

is he not basically fucking a mans ass?

that a man is able to even get it up in the presence of a penis would make some men gay - according to a lot of guys.

so really i could say, fucking a tgurl = GAY, ofcourse, you gurls dont see it like that do you? :)

MdR Dave
09-02-2011, 11:28 PM
now all the gurls who think sucking tgurl dick = gay - well consider this, why is a guy who only fucks you and wont touch your dick NOT gay?

that a man is able to even get it up in the presence of a penis would make some men gay - according to a lot of guys.

so really i could say, fucking a tgurl = GAY, ofcourse, you gurls dont see it like that do you? :)
Why would you. . .and they're going to. . .and then . .

Oh, well.

robertlouis
09-03-2011, 06:47 AM
so the reason why i bring up that taboo word of "GAY" is because when i am with a tgurl i consider myself to be with a women (with something extra) - so any act i do with her i find a little odd to be called gay, because its not with a man is it?

Why get hung up about it, FFS? You like what you like and that's all that matters.

Why agonise over whether some people might consider you gay? Just enjoy it.

I really don't understand why so many guys on here think this is so important. :confused: Must be social conditioning or perceived peer pressure.

NaughtyJane
09-03-2011, 07:32 AM
You guys, NO ONE cares what your sexual orientation is, jeez. Unless you are a preacher or politician. In which case I want to have your baby, and the hush money!!

Acting insecure, feeling like you are a little bitch boy faggot, and that's how people (including your transsexual lover) will perceive you.

Turn the tables on your insecurity and accept your passion, be a compassionate adult gentleman and go do whatever the hell it is you want.

Guys dislike a nagging, whining, high maintenance girl... look in the mirror.
Would you date you? I ask myself that question everyday....

0utrageousss
09-03-2011, 09:19 AM
You guys, NO ONE cares what your sexual orientation is, jeez. Unless you are a preacher or politician. In which case I want to have your baby, and the hush money!!

Acting insecure, feeling like you are a little bitch boy faggot, and that's how people (including your transsexual lover) will perceive you.

Turn the tables on your insecurity and accept your passion, be a compassionate adult gentleman and go do whatever the hell it is you want.

Guys dislike a nagging, whining, high maintenance girl... look in the mirror.
Would you date you? I ask myself that question everyday....

YES FISH!!!! :iagree::iagree:

suckshemalecock
09-03-2011, 10:21 AM
i suck dick and swallow.. Also i eat a girl pussy and make her cum and i drink her juice..
what that make me?

killerkkz
09-03-2011, 10:29 AM
who says i am hung up or worried, just trying to correct a mis perception, imo

suckshemalecock
09-03-2011, 10:33 AM
who says i am hung up or worried, just trying to correct a mis perception, imo

exactly why even we had this fucking threads?

killerkkz
09-03-2011, 02:07 PM
huh? why ae you posting then?

philddd
09-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Honestly this is suvh trash. A person is what they are, not what this certain day tells them.... if you wannna ygo completely rockless than do it, just mae sure u can handle it and deserve it

Ineeda SM
09-04-2011, 02:01 AM
i suck dick and swallow.. Also i eat a girl pussy and make her cum and i drink her juice..
what that make me?

It makes you a good little bisexual just like me.

Silcc69
09-04-2011, 02:08 AM
what that make me?

A fuckin champ!

Ineeda SM
09-04-2011, 02:29 AM
For the men only.

Do you like to touch cocks?
Do you like to play with cocks?
Do you like to put a cock in your mouth?
Do you like to lick cocks?
Do you like to lick and suck on balls?
Do you like it when the cock squirts cum into your mouth?
Do you like to swallow that cum?
Do you like having a cock in your ass?
Do you like the feeling of a cock sliding in and out of your ass?
Do you like it when the cock squirts cum into your ass?
Do you like it when a cock shoots cum anywhere on your body?
Do you like fucking a person who has a cock, in THEIR ass?

If you answered YES to any of these questions, it is time you accept the truth. YOU ARE GAY. Straight men just don't do any of those things listed above. Plain and simple, they just don't. This is not an opinion. It is a fact.

Again, it is just a stupid lable. Be proud of it, and don't deny it. "GAY" is not a bad word. It is a sexual preference. If you are a man that likes cock or getting fucked in your ass, then halla-fuckin-luya for you. Have fun, and spread the joy. But most importantly, fuck the label. It doesn't matter.

And just for the record, if you also like sex with women, you are bisexual. A bisexual man is a gay man who also likes sex with women. If you like cock, AND pussy, you still can not get away from your gay side who likes cock.

0utrageousss
09-04-2011, 02:36 AM
For the men only.

If you answered YES to any of these questions, it is time you accept the truth. YOU ARE GAY. Straight men just don't do any of those things listed above. Plain and simple, they just don't. This is not an opinion. It is a fact.

Again, it is just a stupid lable. Be proud of it, and don't deny it. "GAY" is not a bad word. It is a sexual preference. If you are a man that likes cock or getting fucked in your ass, then halla-fuckin-luya for you. Have fun, and spread the joy. But most importantly, fuck the label. It doesn't matter.

And just for the record, if you also like sex with women, you are bisexual. A bisexual man is a gay man who also likes sex with women. If you like cock, AND pussy, you still can not get away from your gay side who likes cock.

:iagree::iagree:

mbf
09-04-2011, 02:50 AM
A fuckin champ!

what that make me?

I can only hope this is true (you know with bullshitting online and all that) bc at the same time this would mean u have sex in real life, not many on this forum can actually say that I am afraid.

But congrats regardless.

PS: thanx for adblock for safari. Some avatars in this thread are assaulting to my delicate visual tastes.

tsnajwa
09-04-2011, 05:13 AM
For the men only.

If labels are so unimportant why do you keep forcing the label "Gay" on any guy who happens to be into girls like us?

I'm not denying that there are some guys that are into transgirls who might have more homosexual tendencies, but really this all just sounds like your own agenda at work..
xo

Devilboy
09-04-2011, 05:51 AM
For the men only.

I like touching and playing with my own cock...I don't mind shooting a load on myself....according to you all guys are gay. I would also fuck any hot chick in the ass wether she had a dick or not....again that makes me gay........

mbf
09-04-2011, 10:13 AM
If labels are so unimportant why do you keep forcing the label "Gay" on any guy who happens to be into girls like us?

I'm not denying that there are some guys that are into transgirls who might have more homosexual tendencies, but really this all just sounds like your own agenda at work..
xo

Well, some people here (guys AND trans) apparently define "gayness" via sex-acts.

Why are they doing it? I guess, it is their strategy of dealing with their specific situation. Some people also like to put others into categories of all kinds. Plus, usually proclaiming people gay on this forum/within this "scene" makes the proclaimer straight (so they tend to believe). IMO it's to a great degree overcompensation of some sort. Plus, those folx handing out labels seem to be a wee bit obsessed with it, they usually go on and on.

The majority of posters on this site also have a western culture upbringing which usually comes with a strong black/white, good/bad, left/right, straight/gay dichotomy. Some have appareently internalised these views and are busy to use it on here as well.

My take on things is, as said earlier, outside of this forum/scene EVERYONE is being perceived as a fag, doesnt matter if trans or not, so making these distinctions within the "scene" is a bit foolish and keeps people from enjoying their rare sexuality.

Giana Evolee
09-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Now this is MY opinion please don't get offended. I don't think sucking dick makes a guy gay. I think sucking dick is a sexual act. Why don't we just leave at that? People LOVE to put a label on everything. To me it doesn't matter who you have sex with. SEX is SEX.

robertlouis
09-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Now this is MY opinion please don't get offended. I don't think sucking dick makes a guy gay. I think sucking dick is a sexual act. Why don't we just leave at that? People LOVE to put a label on everything. To me it doesn't matter who you have sex with. SEX is SEX.

:iagree: Well said, Giana, and very nice indeed to find you here.

Like what you like and don't worry about labels. The girls here don't seem to worry as much, just the guys. If you're scared about what other people might think of your taste for tgirls, get off this site!

LibertyHarkness
09-04-2011, 12:29 PM
i keep telling everyone its only GAY when you push back and if you swallow ... blimey dont people listen :) hehe x

tommy001
09-04-2011, 12:58 PM
i keep telling everyone its only GAY when you push back and if you swallow ... blimey dont people listen :) hehe x

Liberty i always thought gay was with two guys, but it's perfectly natural doing it with a tgirl or gg. Remember Tgirls are girls so i wouldn't be doing it with a guy, therefore the story is. Gay with a guy yes.

NaughtyJane
09-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Liberty i always thought gay was with two guys, but it's perfectly natural doing it with a tgirl or gg. Remember Tgirls are girls so i wouldn't be doing it with a guy, therefore the story is. Gay with a guy yes.

Silly Rabbit. Re read her post. You funny little boy.

Kayden Harley
09-04-2011, 08:11 PM

:whistle: I love a boy that swallows :jerkoff

<3

mellownella
09-04-2011, 08:14 PM
It doesn't mean you are exactly 100% Hetro either

CORVETTEDUDE

<3

I haven't tried it yet but, you could be my first!!!:salad:wiggle::shrug

SirCumsAlot

<3

I drink cum like its koolaid

LibertyHarkness
09-04-2011, 08:16 PM
well its rude not to swallow :)

CORVETTEDUDE
09-04-2011, 08:19 PM

Trust me...If I'm gonna suck one, I'd damn sure swallow!!! What's the point, otherwise?:wiggle::whistle::loser:

tommy001
Talking about swallowing, bet you can remember your first

BigDF
It doesn't mean you are exactly 100% Hetro eitherIf you're 100% heterosexual, would you actually be here?

tommy001
09-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Silly Rabbit. Re read her post. You funny little boy.

I know Jane, i see it now, I should have gone to Specsavers.

mellownella
09-04-2011, 08:23 PM
Don't sling crap at me man I'm proud to be here...I know I'm not exactly straight...just replying to the premise of the thread

Kayden Harley
09-04-2011, 08:30 PM
I drink cum like its koolaid

I haven't tried it yet but, you could be my first!!!:salad:wiggle::shrug

I haven't had sex in 2 weeks... I'd hose you boys down!

tommy001
09-04-2011, 08:34 PM

Now that would be something to see!! I'm leaking precum like an old hosepipe thinking about that.

BigDF
09-04-2011, 08:37 PM
I really wasn't slinging anything at you, mellownella, I was trying to be funny. Sorry if you found it trying.:)Sucking dick may not make you gay, but I'd be happy to suck several people on here.:dancing:

CORVETTEDUDE
09-04-2011, 08:39 PM

I double-dog dare ya!!!!:dancing::praying::praying::whistle:

SirCumsAlot
09-04-2011, 08:40 PM

We need to make that happen someday ;-):mrgreen:

tsnajwa
09-04-2011, 10:47 PM

So true, girl! Sex is sex, and we may be a different type of girl but we're still girls, and anything a guy does with us is still technically straight

robertlouis
09-05-2011, 04:00 AM

Interesting that everyone seemed to immediately latch on to the swallowing aspect, but not the pushing back...........LMAO Libby.

Ineeda SM
09-05-2011, 05:34 AM

xo

tsnajwa, I have no agenda to push. It just seems so stupid to keep worrying about the "GAY" lable. Guys who like cocks seem to think that the word "GAY" is a bad word. They are in denial and refuse to except the truth because they feel they will be judged badly if they are considered gay. But this is not true. A straight man does not suck cock or take cocks up his ass. We can argue this point til the moon explodes, but it will not change that little fact. Straight men have sex with real pussy. Period. Gay men have sex with real cocks. It really is just that simple. It is a dumb argument when the facts are the facts, and people keep denying them for fear of labels and poor judgements.

At the same time, TS women deny that the men they have sex with are gay, because they fear it will label them as men. This is also a stupid argument, and far from the truth. Any man who is here, including myself, who appreciates the TGirls, sees them as women. We do not see you as men.

All sexes need to get over the lable crap and just move on. But just do not be afraid to except what you are, no matter what your lable is. The lable is just a sexual preference and nothing more.

foxylady
09-05-2011, 11:35 AM
What does GAY mean? Good As You?

Most straight guys will have a peek at tranny sites like this at some point in their life.

Who gives a damn anyway, if you like doing something, just enjoy it!

Teydyn
09-05-2011, 01:12 PM
Sex with a tgirl is "gay" if you define gay over "penis" and not over "man".

(people who do that would consider having sex with buck angel as a man as straight? seriously?)

SpoogeMonkey
09-05-2011, 01:55 PM
Sex with a tgirl is "gay" if you define gay over "penis" and not over "man".

(people who do that would consider having sex with buck angel as a man as straight? seriously?)

Heres the FACTS...

Anal sex is not gay - cos it can be M on F or F (with addition) on M
Sucking a cock is not a gay act - cos F can do it to a M
Two men mincing up a road with handbags calling each other Her and She is totally gay and should be avoided.

These are FACTS and thus I deduce if I suck a t-girls penis, I am not committing a gay act UNLESS I don a handbag and dance up the road like a massive fairy.

Dont try to argue this, cos you are going to lose. These are indisputable facts and they help me sleep at night.

tsnajwa
09-05-2011, 10:06 PM
tsnajwa, I have no agenda to push. It just seems so stupid to keep worrying about the "GAY" lable. Guys who like cocks seem to think that the word "GAY" is a bad word. They are in denial and refuse to except the truth because they feel they will be judged badly if they are considered gay. But this is not true. A straight man does not suck cock or take cocks up his ass. We can argue this point til the moon explodes, but it will not change that little fact. Straight men have sex with real pussy. Period. Gay men have sex with real cocks. It really is just that simple. It is a dumb argument when the facts are the facts, and people keep denying them for fear of labels and poor judgements.

At the same time, TS women deny that the men they have sex with are gay, because they fear it will label them as men. This is also a stupid argument, and far from the truth. Any man who is here, including myself, who appreciates the TGirls, sees them as women. We do not see you as men.

All sexes need to get over the lable crap and just move on. But just do not be afraid to except what you are, no matter what your lable is. The lable is just a sexual preference and nothing more.

I don't really understand what your arguement is, because at first you say you see us transsexuals as women, but then you go on to say that for a guy to perform oral on us automaticly makes them "Gay", nevermind the whole bisexuality and spectrum of human sexuality.. Your arguement is either gay or straight. Gay by definition is sex between two people of the same sex so by default you are arguing we are men and any guy that has sex with us is gay..

Straight men have sex with real pussy.

real? as opposed to what? a fake pussy?...

tsnajwa, I have no agenda to push. It just seems so stupid to keep worrying about the "GAY" lable. Guys who like cocks seem to think that the word "GAY" is a bad word. They are in denial and refuse to except the truth because they feel they will be judged badly if they are considered gay. But this is not true. A straight man does not suck cock or take cocks up his ass.

Because you want to keep putting labels on people that don't want it, let them decide for themself how they want to identify.. that's their life. Sexuality is far more than just black and white, especially when it comes to transsexuals and the people that like us..

Let me ask you this, do you think that a guy that has sex with girls like us is gay?

dgs925
09-05-2011, 11:08 PM
I don't really understand what your arguement is, because at first you say you see us transsexuals as women, but then you go on to say that for a guy to perform oral on us automaticly makes them "Gay", nevermind the whole bisexuality and spectrum of human sexuality.. Your arguement is either gay or straight. Gay by definition is sex between two people of the same sex so by default you are arguing we are men and any guy that has sex with us is gay..
Do you enjoy sucking/fucking/touching cock? Do you have a cock? That's all.

ass=fake pussy

Because you want to keep putting labels on people that don't want it, let them decide for themself how they want to identify.. that's their life. Sexuality is far more than just black and white, especially when it comes to transsexuals and the people that like us..

Let me ask you this, do you think that a guy that has sex with girls like us is gay?

We don't get to choose what labels others put on us, otherwise the labels would be meaningless. You weren't asking me, but if you want my answer to your question: It makes them at least a little bit gay. You can use whatever label you like, bisexual (which just means some combination of gay/straight), or pansexual (a made up word that has the same definition as bisexual), or whatever.

tsnajwa
09-05-2011, 11:52 PM

So then why are you here? You have a dick and you are looking at girls with the same genitals you have.. So you identify as gay then by your logic? Simplifying something as diverse and complex as human sexuality is very foolish..

ass=fake pussy

ass is an ass.. so by that definition a womans ass is fake pussy? and anal on a female is gay? Oh come on you guys this is just getting ridiculous.. I feel like I'm getting punk'd here

We don't get to choose what labels others put on us, otherwise the labels would be meaningless. You weren't asking me, but if you want my answer to your question: It makes them at least a little bit gay. You can use whatever label you like, bisexual (which just means some combination of gay/straight), or pansexual (a made up word that has the same definition as bisexual), or whatever.

Labeling others does not necessarily make that label true. What matters is how that person identifies him/herself. You can form your own opinions and labels on the individual but at the end of the day you have to respect their wishes to identify as [insert label].. or else we would have a bunch of people running around calling us by our birth sexes

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 12:15 AM

:iagree:You hit it right on the head. Though you got some men running around here talking bout if you suck a Tgirls cock you're gay, dumb as fuck! They must don't know the definition of what being gay is. Being a Tgirl don't see herself as a full blown man, and a TGirl is feminine just kept her cock and want to feel pleasure by getting it sucked by a guy it's not gay. IT'S FREAKY ASS FUCKING! I sucked TGirls cock and their asshole, tits, toes, armpits, ankles, elbows, etc it's just Ima freaky ass motha fucker not gay! So you're right:Bowdown:

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Where did all the fags on this board come from????

Sucking cock = HOMO 4ever.

Do you fuck Tgirls with cocks? What are you doing while her beautiful cock is swinging and gliggling all around you? If you don't like her cock ok, but don't call others names if you don't like some thing. There are people calling you gay because you fuck Tgirls, and here we ARE!

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 12:22 AM
My thing is when I am with a Sexy TGirl and knowing me Ima freaky fucker, and she wants me to suck her cock, Ima do it, if she wants me to eat her asshole Ima do it, if she tells me bend over she wants to fuck my ass Ima let her, if she wants to 69 we are going to get that shit in. I am one to please a TGirl to the full hilt, and not say "EWWWW I CAN'T SUCK YOUR COCK THAT'S GAY". I want her to feel comfy and fuck as wild as she can imagine and have as much fun as she want! It's not gay to suck or get fucked by a TGirl. If a Tgirl fucks/sucks another TGirl is she gay? LOL I wanna hear from some of these gay bashers with that fucking question, answer that shit!

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 12:28 AM
If you're 100% heterosexual, would you actually be here?

:iagree: Exactly, that's what I asked, why in the fuck are they here. It's like they swoon over TGirls and diss them at the same time. WTF? That's a good question I even asked them that. I think they are trolling or out of their fucking minds!

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 12:31 AM
So true, girl! Sex is sex, and we may be a different type of girl but we're still girls, and anything a guy does with us is still technically straight

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

I FUCKING AGREE WITH YOU 3 TIMES ON THAT, SEX IS SEX, AND I LOVE IT!

dgs925
09-06-2011, 12:33 AM
So then why are you here? You have a dick and you are looking at girls with the same genitals you have.. So you identify as gay then by your logic? Simplifying something as diverse and complex as human sexuality is very foolish..

I'm sure as shit not straight, or else I wouldn't be here. By my logic, every guy here including me is somewhat gay. I use the term "somewhat gay," which basically means bisexual, because so many guys here are afraid of being gay. They are so afraid of being gay, that they delude themselves into thinking that it isn't gay if you suck "girl cock". What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

ass is an ass.. so by that definition a womans ass is fake pussy? and anal on a female is gay? Oh come on you guys this is just getting ridiculous.. I feel like I'm getting punk'd here
You asked for clarification on what "fake pussy" is, so I gave it.

Labeling others does not necessarily make that label true.
That doesn't stop us, each and every one of us, from labeling everything we see. I didn't realize we were talking philosophically about what is "true" and what isn't.

What matters is how that person identifies him/herself.
What does and doesn't matter is subjective. Personally, I think my opinion matters more than anyone else's.

You can form your own opinions and labels on the individual but at the end of the day you have to respect their wishes to identify as [insert label].. or else we would have a bunch of people running around calling us by our birth sexes

At the end of the day I form my own opinions about everything. I do tend to respect others' wishes and refer to them as they wish to be referred to. However, others cannot dictate how I see them.

dgs925
09-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Do you fuck Tgirls with cocks? What are you doing while her beautiful cock is swinging and gliggling all around you? If you don't like her cock ok, but don't call others names if you don't like some thing. There are people calling you gay because you fuck Tgirls, and here we ARE!

See, your problem is that you see the words "gay" and "fag" as an insult. The homophobic ones around here are the ones in denial. Those of us who are okay with our own bisexuality don't mind the fact that sucking cock is, if you have a cock, a gay sex act. Who cares? It feels good.

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 12:37 AM

So with that of all what you said YOU ARE GAY TOO RIGHT?

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 12:45 AM

ass=fake pussy

Since when did ass become fake pussy? Only time a fake pussy is presented is when someone cuts off their dick to become a pussy, THAT'S A FAKE PUSSY! Again why are you here?

I'm not afraid of the word gay or fag, it's just I AM NOT ONE OR THE OTHER! I am a man that likes freaky ass fucking with TGirls and with nasty freaky ass women also. I don't let others label me, so you're basically telling all of use we should accept labels that others put on us? Get the fuck outta here.

Ima label myself. I AM A FUCKING TRI-SEXUAL I will try some new shit! I love to fuck nasty and that's who I am, You will never see me fuck a man that looks like me, a TGirl that is feminine and females only! Anal sex is just SEX! Men have a fucking GSpot just like women, it's the PROSTATE glad, and if men would stop being so fucking afraid to let a woman or TGirl massage their GSpot they would know the feeling. So are you afriad to get your GSpot handled by a TGirl or a girl? One guy told me I was gay cause I let a woman fuck me with a Strapon, I laughed at his ass because how in the fuck is it I am gay having some wild nasty freaky fun with a WOMAN! That shit makes no sense. Just as is makes no sense of men here wanting to fuck TGirls with cocks but don't suck but label those that do gay! I ASK WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE? There are plenty of Girls out there with pussy, some where down the line motha fuckas like looking at that cock though they don't suck it, you could just get a regular woman, I don't get that shit!

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 12:48 AM
Burn in hell faggots! You are an abomination against God!

~BB~

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 12:52 AM
See, your problem is that you see the words "gay" and "fag" as an insult. The homophobic ones around here are the ones in denial. Those of us who are okay with our own bisexuality don't mind the fact that sucking cock is, if you have a cock, a gay sex act. Who cares? It feels good.

I :iagree: at a point, but why all the labels? Why in this forum anyway? WE don't need them fuck who you fuck and feel good, why do other men who do suck cock have to put down other men who do? You tell me what sense does that make? We should be cool here and enjoying the Tgirls that we both love. HOw is it someone is going to label another when they fuck TGirls with cocks also?

Here's my point, don't say you fuck TGirls but you don't suck cock nor take it in the ass so that makes you straight. A Tgirl with a cock and if you fuck her that would classify one as gay too if you going to keep that shit on paper! I was born a man not a gay man or fag man, or this or that, I just happen to be a freaky ass motha fucker! That's it! I have been in the room and fucked by a woman with a strapon and TGirl at the same time, does that make me gay? No, it makes me a freaky ass motha fucka.

The definition of being a homosexual is one who is emotionally attached to the same sex along with having the sex with them. I am not emotionally attached, I like to do some wild freaky BDSM wild crazy ass fucking with TGirls and females. That's it. So there is no way a man can sit here in a TGirl forum whether he suck cock or not and call another man GAY! that is pumpos as a motha fucker!

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 12:53 AM
Burn in hell faggots! You are an abomination against God!

~BB~

LOL hahahah Bella do you say that when you're tearing some poor guy's ass apart with that wonderful cock of yours? LOL I would love to be on the end of your stick lol :salad

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 12:54 AM
LOL hahahah Bella do you say that when you're tearing some poor guy's ass apart with that wonderful cock of yours? LOL I would love to be on the end of your stick lol :salad

Sorry. I've switched teams. I only top for cash. :dancing:

... and for the record, if one is not attracted to masculinity, they're not gay. They may be repressing some transitional desires of their own, but they're not gay. Period. End of story.

~BB~

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 12:56 AM

~BB~

LOL you're to cute for your own fucking good, pretty ass self lol Shit you could top me for cash mos def.

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 01:01 AM
See, your problem is that you see the words "gay" and "fag" as an insult. The homophobic ones around here are the ones in denial.

Homophobic? I am not scared of homos, I mean what gives dude? If my name is Jack, don't call me Tim, I won't answer get it? Don't call me gay because I won't answer. The thing is this, how can a man that fuck Tgirls but don't suck dick Tell another man who suck TGirl's cock and get fuck by them they are gay? How does that shit work? We are BOTH FUCKING TGIRLS! So if you label me gay and you're here, you're fucking gay too! Simple. Motha fuckas here are in denial, they are in denial that fucking a Tgirl only is not GAY! Why don't you talk to those motha fuckers! Most Tgirls have cocks! So if you are fucking one and tongue kissing one doesn't that make them gay? If I suck a Tgirls asshole does that make me gay too?

Yvonne183
09-06-2011, 01:03 AM
I understand that people can label themselves and to me labels are only good as a guide but the label might not be an exact definition.

With that said, here are some examples of oral sex between people, which are gay and which are not.

If a man has sex with a post op MTF transsexual.
If a man has sex with a pre op MTF transsexual.
If a man has sex with a manly looking pre op who identifies as a female.
If a man has sex with a MTF pre op that identifies as dual gender, but looks like a female.
If a man has sex with a totally beautiful female looking CD who identifies themself as a female.
If a man has sex with a totally beautiful lady looking CD who identifies as male.
If a man has sex with a cd who has a very manly appearance but identifies as a female.
If a man has sex with a male who looks and dresses as a male, beard and all but idetifies himself as a woman.
I am just curious, is the label used for having sex with another person come from how the other person identifies or does it come from how the other person looks. Is a man having sex with a manly looking person who identifies as female gay or is a man having sex with a lady looking person who identifies as male gay.

I know my post sounds silly but I'm kinda bored and had nothing else to do today cause it's raining. Also, i want this topic to continue into eternity.

PS- I don't care what labels I use for myself, if it gets me free drinks in a club I'll be whatever label they want me to be. Also, I don't mind being labeled gay. From my teen years and on quite a bit, i thought I was gay, it didn't bother me. But nowadays I don't like sex so I am unlabeled for the time being.

PS#2- All my examples above are of people born male, whether it is cd or transsexual.

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Oh and one more thing:

Remember GG's? = 314,202 views
Amateur sissy stuff...ts/tv/cd`s = 5,887,412 views

It's not that guys who like t-girls are necessarily gay. It depends on whether they're attracted to feminine or masculine features of t-girls. I think we know what most men here prefer, hence all the unsolicited 'I'm not gay' statements.

~BB~

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 01:08 AM
I've had a sexy Italian TGirl she told me "BEND YOUR BLACK ASS OVER YOU NASTY LITTLE FAGGOT BITCH, I WANT THAT BLACK ASS AND YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE ALL OF MY COCK".

Did I get offeneded? NO! because I love when they talk derogatory to me that shit turns me on and keeps my dick so hard it's crazy! She calls herself BOSS BITCH because she dominates with a bitchy attituded and fucks you hard and make you take her cock. I love Tgirls like that, whatever they say turns me on, so I don't even get offended.

Coming here is nuts when you hear a dude call you gay and don't know you just because you like to Please a TGirl all around. Motha fuckas must be pretty boring just tapping that ass all the time and doing no freak shit. So I ask are these same motha fucking men not tongue kissing the Tgirls? Because my thing is, if you urrrrrll if a TGirl wanna tongue kiss you then you're basically disrespecting that Tgirl and it goes back to "WHY EVEN FUCK WITH A TGIRL?".

So I don't get offended, I have been called a faggot bitch, pussy punk, slut, whore, cock sucker, ass eater, cum guzzler, bitch ass nugga, balls licking etc all types of shit by TGirls and women alike and that shit doesn't offend me one bit.

dgs925
09-06-2011, 01:11 AM
I don't let others label me, so you're basically telling all of use we should accept labels that others put on us? Get the fuck outta here.

First off, that font says to me that you are gay.

Secondly, you don't get to decide whether others can label you. We will do it without your permission. Who cares that you are bisexual? I sure don't.

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 01:12 AM

... and for the record, if one is not attracted to masculinity, they're not gay. They may be repressing some transitional desires of their own, but they're not gay. Period. End of story.

~BB~

:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::iagree:

EXACTLY, THAT'S THE MAIN POINT!

the nail in the fucking coffin, case closed!!!

I love Soft looking TGirls that look like women which is called "PASSABLE" another dam title. But I love a Tgirl that is feminine because she feels feminine naturally, I don't want another man with muscles like me, ewwwwwwww! Tgirls offer the best of both worlds, and the shit is good on the other side of TGirl town! Thank you Bella for saying that!

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 01:16 AM
First off, that font says to me that you are gay.

Secondly, you don't get to decide whether others can label you. We will do it without your permission. Who cares that you are bisexual? I sure don't.

A font makes one gay now? LOL You are sounding a lil desparate and pathetic right now. This dude said MY FONT SAYS THAT I AM GAY LOL HAHAHAHAH :dead:

Dude it's a wrap for you, have a nice day.
Again I don't let others label me I own me not others, and it seems like one one hand you don't give a fuck but on the other hand you want to label? What's the motha fucking equation on that stupidity? You went from me being GAY TO NOW BISEXUAL IN A MATTER OF SECONDS? You are fucking confused, how the fuck can I be gay and bisexual? :dead: lol hahahahah

YOu have not an inkling of what the fuck you are saying!

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 01:18 AM
first off, that font says to me that you are gay.

beautiful quote by bella love you baby!

bella:.................
... And for the record, if one is not attracted to masculinity, they're not gay. They may be repressing some transitional desires of their own, but they're not gay. Period. End of story.[/

dgs925
09-06-2011, 01:20 AM
Whatever buddy. You can't be bisexual without being (at least a little) gay. How could you not know that?

I really don't give a fuck, but I like to fuck with those that obviously do.

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 01:27 AM
I understand that people can label themselves and to me labels are only good as a guide but the label might not be an exact definition.

With that said, here are some examples of oral sex between people, which are gay and which are not.

If a man has sex with a post op MTF transsexual.
If a man has sex with a pre op MTF transsexual.
If a man has sex with a manly looking pre op who identifies as a female.
If a man has sex with a MTF pre op that identifies as dual gender, but looks like a female.
If a man has sex with a totally beautiful female looking CD who identifies themself as a female.
If a man has sex with a totally beautiful lady looking CD who identifies as male.
If a man has sex with a cd who has a very manly appearance but identifies as a female.
If a man has sex with a male who looks and dresses as a male, beard and all but idetifies himself as a woman.
I am just curious, is the label used for having sex with another person come from how the other person identifies or does it come from how the other person looks. Is a man having sex with a manly looking person who identifies as female gay or is a man having sex with a lady looking person who identifies as male gay.

I know my post sounds silly but I'm kinda bored and had nothing else to do today cause it's raining. Also, i want this topic to continue into eternity.

PS- I don't care what labels I use for myself, if it gets me free drinks in a club I'll be whatever label they want me to be. Also, I don't mind being labeled gay. From my teen years and on quite a bit, i thought I was gay, it didn't bother me. But nowadays I don't like sex so I am unlabeled for the time being.

PS#2- All my examples above are of people born male, whether it is cd or transsexual.

No you made hellava sense.

I say it's both, if a TGirl feels like a woman and looks like a woman and I suck her cock and take her cock, I don't see myself as gay. The object of the matter is BEING A WOMAN, PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY!

If I fuck a Tgirl like Mia who cut off her cock and I suck her now made pussy am I gay ? she looks and feels totally like a woman, see this shit can be complex with people make it like that. Again now that the cock is gone and I suck her pussy am I gay? This is a question for anyone!

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 01:29 AM
Whatever buddy. You can't be bisexual without being (at least a little) gay. How could you not know that?

I really don't give a fuck, but I like to fuck with those that obviously do.

:dead: Yo man get the fuck outta here lol Now you're sounding ridiculous, "YOU CAN'T BE BISEXUAL WITHOUT BEING A LIL.............." the fuck outta here lol hahahah :dead: you are reaching now lol

If you REALLY DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS? lol LOL I give a fuck that's why I am texting lol SMH

Let me drop some thing your ass. GAY MEN DON'T LIKE WOMEN AT ALL! Get it? Either your gay or not, and I love pussy, ASShole and tits and Tgirls cock and everything on her! Gay men see pussy as EWWWWWWW YIKKY! THEY DON'T FUCK WITH PUSSY AT ALL! Again I fuck with TGirls and women, the wild nasty BDSM DOMINANT type women! Again I AM A FREAKY ASS MOTHA FUCKA AKA TRI-SEXUAL! That's my motha fucking title!

dgs925
09-06-2011, 01:32 AM
Well, I keep posting because you keep responding with your silly font and your silly little animated gifs. You seem to be unable to stop posting in this silly little thread.

I keep posting because I find guys like you amusing. Guys who seem to be afraid of admitting that you aren't 100% straight (which makes you some nonzero % gay).

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 01:44 AM
What others must understand is people are on DIFFERENT LEVELS OF SEX, it has nothing to do with being gay. To be gay a man on man emotionally attached and saying THEY ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP, that's gay!

Doing different freak shit is DOING FREAK SHIT! That's all, everyone has their levels and different ones at that. you find those that are compatible with your level of sex fun. If they are lower it will turn out to be boring and I will pass on boring fucking! I just don't fuck anyone, I like those TGirls and women that are on my level or above and shoe me some new shit and turn me out.

I am not afraid of my title of being a nasty freak ass motha fucka, because that's me, and I am not afraid to say I suck Tgirl cock and take it in the ass by a Tgirl but I will not let someone give me a false title after I already said what the fuck I am already! It has nothing to do with denial, I already know who I am how the fuck one going to come tell me who I am and don't even know me? That makes no got dam sense!

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 01:50 AM
Well, I keep posting because you keep responding with your silly font and your silly little animated gifs. You seem to be unable to stop posting in this silly little thread.

I keep posting because I find guys like you amusing. Guys who seem to be afraid of admitting that you aren't 100% straight (which makes you some nonzero % gay).

LOL :dead: first off I never said this was a silly thread as a matter of fact I support the OP! As I said I am talking to clear shit up about who I am not who you tell me to be. I like this thread and.?>>>>>

You are unable to back up your idiotic rhetoric of a theory about being gay! yet on the pressing hand those Tgirls that love their cocks sucked it's like a disrespect to them to tell them whoever they fuck is gay.

I am 100% Straight, again I AM A NASTY MOTHA FUCKING BASTID! That's me and that's what I live up too. If all you got to offer is some dick to a TGirl and nothing else I feels the sorrys for yous! lol hahahah Now beat it, scram!

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 02:02 AM
So I guess he's gay? Don't look gay looks like a cool ass dude that loves to fuck TGirls and have some fun. This is what real fucking is all about going in and doing that shit big!

http://img1.imagehousing.com/56/ca8e21460e48761507c258c5ae537fb3.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/842961)

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 02:04 AM
Tgirls that want their cocks sucked and want to fuck some ass and be fucked they have no time for lil bullshit men who are scared to fuck, why come to them when they got the cock?
My aim is to please the fuck outta them and leave them satisfied, if a Tgirl tells me "SUCK MY COCK BITCH" I am going to suck it with honor! and I am not gay! Hence the motha fucking word T-GIRL! GIRL, GIRL, GIRL!

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 02:11 AM

You have this bullshit with you, if being gay or whatever you is cool with you, ok cool with you, don't bring me into your shit pen to waddle in your ready made dirt! I haven't told you who you are and you dam sure not going to tell me who I am when I already told you. So if you wanna be gay go right ahead, just don't think I am going to agree to being that with you, you were born alone take that shit alone or with those that accept that shit.

I love Tgirls and I love pleasing them, it has nothing to do with being gay!

I am not here to amuse you I am here to amuse TGirls, so that being said, you can be ghost. And the more you talk the more the Tgirls see who the fuck you really are so keep talking thinking I am amusing, I am kicking that real shit and you're not.

robertlouis
09-06-2011, 02:55 AM
Jesus feckin' Christ.

MdR Dave
09-06-2011, 03:19 AM
Jesus feckin' Christ.

It can get sillier- since it's an interwebz argument, ask the interwebz.

www.cleverbot.com

"is sucking a transsexual's cock gay?"

Ineeda SM
09-06-2011, 04:04 AM

Your question and the answer are both subjective. There are two ways to discuss gender vs transsexuallity. There is the psychological aspect, which most TS believe in and stick to faithfully. Because it is safe for them. Then there is the forensic medical aspect that proves what gender a person is, no matter what they want to think. I am highly versed in both sides of those aspects from my former profession.

First, the psychological aspect of gender. Most TS have talked about themselves as children or young teens, feeling like a woman stuck in a mans body. And feeling this way through out their lives. So they decided to act on those feelings and transition to become women through hormone treatment and surgery. There are a few who do this for kicks, fetishes, or the celebrity potential. But most TS have transitioned to be what they truly believe they were meant to be. It gives them self respect and happiness to finally feel, look, and act like a woman. To BE a woman, and live out their life as a woman. They did the right thing for themselves. The nicest thing the rest of us can do is respect their new life and to recognise them as the women they have become.

So for all intent and purposes, TS are women, and deserve to be treated with the respect and kindness that any woman deserves.

Now let's look at the forensic medical side of gender. A man is a man, and a woman is a woman. What defines them as men or women? A man who transitions into a TS takes hormone treatments to change their physical attributes. They begin to have more feminine features like curves, legs, and even develop natural breast tissue. Other enhancements are from surgical treatments to look even more feminine. Breast implants, reconstructive surgery....and so on. After the treatments they can chose to have MTF surgery to reconstruct the genitals to look female, or they can chose to keep their male genitals.

Either way, the job is usually a good one by definition. They look beautiful, sexy, and can pass and live as women until they die. But if a DNA test is taken, it will still identify the TS as a male. The DNA test goes way beyond just X & Y chromosome counts. And a full medical study will show an original functional male reproductive system. This can only be found in males.

So is a TS a male or a female? The answer is subject to which side of the coin you land on. By all that is known to medicine and science, a TS is technically still a male. And from the psychological standpoint, a TS is every bit a female in her heart and mind.

But psychology is based on thoughts, feelings, and emotions. And medical science is based on proven fact. A fact can not be changed just because you may disagree with it. Any man who is attracted to a TS knows fully well that the TS is technically a male. But they don't care. It is not important to physical attraction and sexual enjoyment. TS women are in a category just like a persons race or gender. Some guys like black women better. Some guys like Asian women better, And some guys like TS women better. Good for all of us. It is differences and choice that make life exciting. Something for everyone.

So if you go by the facts of medical science, a man who has sex with a TS, is having sex with a man. That makes them gay like it or not. I can understand why some men do not see themselves as gay by having sex with a TS. I can say from personal experience that sex with a TS certainly does not seem like sex with a man. I totally see her as a woman. But again, that doesn't change the facts.

We are what we are, and we are WHO we are. "Gay" and "man" are not dirty words. They do not degrade or change how we feel about each other. We shouldn't play the label game and deny who we really are. It just ruins what life should be about.

jamesedwards
09-06-2011, 06:27 AM
First, the psychological aspect of gender. Most TS have talked about themselves as children or young teens, feeling like a woman stuck in a mans body. And feeling this way through out their lives. So they decided to act on those feelings and transition to become women through hormone treatment and surgery. There are a few who do this for kicks, fetishes, or the celebrity potential. But most TS have transitioned to be what they truly believe they were meant to be. It gives them self respect and happiness to finally feel, look, and act like a woman. To BE a woman, and live out their life as a woman. They did the right thing for themselves. The nicest thing the rest of us can do is respect their new life and to recognise them as the women they have become.

So for all intent and purposes, TS are women, and deserve to be treated with the respect and kindness that any woman deserves.

Now let's look at the forensic medical side of gender. A man is a man, and a woman is a woman. What defines them as men or women? A man who transitions into a TS takes hormone treatments to change their physical attributes. They begin to have more feminine features like curves, legs, and even develop natural breast tissue. Other enhancements are from surgical treatments to look even more feminine. Breast implants, reconstructive surgery....and so on. After the treatments they can chose to have MTF surgery to reconstruct the genitals to look female, or they can chose to keep their male genitals.

Either way, the job is usually a good one by definition. They look beautiful, sexy, and can pass and live as women until they die. But if a DNA test is taken, it will still identify the TS as a male. The DNA test goes way beyond just X & Y chromosome counts. And a full medical study will show an original functional male reproductive system. This can only be found in males.

So is a TS a male or a female? The answer is subject to which side of the coin you land on. By all that is known to medicine and science, a TS is technically still a male. And from the psychological standpoint, a TS is every bit a female in her heart and mind.

But psychology is based on thoughts, feelings, and emotions. And medical science is based on proven fact. A fact can not be changed just because you may disagree with it. Any man who is attracted to a TS knows fully well that the TS is technically a male. But they don't care. It is not important to physical attraction and sexual enjoyment. TS women are in a category just like a persons race or gender. Some guys like black women better. Some guys like Asian women better, And some guys like TS women better. Good for all of us. It is differences and choice that make life exciting. Something for everyone.

A fact can be changed, a absolute fact of truth can't. Like Pluto was a fact it was the 9th planet, now it's a dwarf planet and not the 9th planet.

You said some profound things. Now fuck doctors and scientist, when in the bedroom all that matters are the two, the guy and Tgirl, if the TGirl sees herself as a woman, and she feels like a woman, talks like one, move like one then she is one. If the man agrees then it's on. At that time Science and doctors are not in the ample space they are in to rule over them with a label.

For me I love Tgirls and women, women that are into wild type of fucking like BDSM, who don't give a fuck how they fuck a man as long as they fuck him the way they want, those the type of women I like I don't fuck with prude women who only fuck in 3 positions, that is boring, been there done that and will not fucking return.

So scientifically the Tgirl is a male but the Tgirl who knows what she feels more than the doctors is who she say she is, and if she say she is a female then that's what she is a female. That's like trying to tell a Hermorphrodite that he is a he but he feels like a woman or vice versa. The Hermy gets to decide who he/she wants to be.

NaughtyJane
09-06-2011, 10:48 AM
194 posts on what?

It seems this issue has little to do with the guy wanting to suck trans cock, by all means he should get to it. Live the dream. I think it is fun, perhaps it would be therapeutic for a person in this mental and emotional stalemate.
This has more to do with external perception that he may have been engaging in things he is shameful of, the fear of the perceptions of others not involved in the sex at all.

A pussy dude like that, manipulated by his own self loathing bigotry, never ever, as in NEVER, gets in my bed.
I do not have sex with closet case, secret agent, guys. Embarrassed or shamed about my public companionship, affections, much less sex with me??....Forget it.

"They're just like streetcars....". - Mick Jagger

giovanni_hotel
09-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Sucking tranny cock = not GAY.

Sucking two tranny cocks simultaneously with one in your azz = HOMO.

Or not.;)

dgs925
09-06-2011, 04:21 PM
I like this thread and.?>>>>>

Really?? You like trying to deny that you are bi? That's fun for you?

I am 100% Straight,

If that is what you have to tell yourself to go to sleep at night. In my opinion, and that's all any of us has, you can't suck cock and get fucked and still be 100% straigh.

Also, the fact that every time you post a goddamn post, you purposely select Comic Sans tells me you are a total dumbass. I've never seen an intelligent person use Comic Sans.
[/QUOTE]

So I guess he's gay? Don't look gay looks like a cool ass dude that loves to fuck TGirls and have some fun

That's your problem right there, buddy. You see being gay and being a "cool ass dude" as being two different things. What I see is a guy who is having fun sucking cock and getting his cock sucked. It is a lot of fun being bisexual, isn't it James?

You have this bullshit with you, if being gay or whatever you is cool with you, ok cool with you, don't bring me into your shit pen to waddle in your ready made dirt!
There you go with your homophobia again. You are turning out to be quite the bigot.

I am kicking that real shit and you're not.

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean. This is the internet, and you are having an argument on it. That automatically makes us retarded.

ebonreaver
09-06-2011, 08:43 PM
I for one have never looked a guy and said "boy I sure wanna suck him off". On the other hand I'd blow most of the ladies on here. It's the female qualities that I am attracted to, I have never been with a ts or a man, only genetic females. I think most beautiful girls would look better with a nice fat dick between their legs.

hinden
09-07-2011, 03:42 AM
just do what you want and dont worry about what others think. if you're that worried and need to justify it to yourself and others, then, well, maybe you need to find a new genre of porn.

Jericho
09-07-2011, 04:03 AM
Phew...That was close...Glad I'm not gay! :ignore:

robertlouis
09-07-2011, 04:10 AM
I wonder just what percentage of total HA posts originate in the endless circumlocutions of this perennial feckin' question.

And if it matters that much to you, get some therapy and stop clogging up the arteries of HA. Let's have some porn around here!

In the end, doesn't it all come down to.......

killerkkz
10-01-2011, 08:15 PM

thanks, this is how i see it.

when you are making out with a girl your hands wonder, you like to explore, one thing leads to another........but i would only be in that situation in the first place because the tgirl looked like a girl, therefore it would never happen with a man so i am not gay.

its not a huge deal i agree, but if you are not gay and you got people calling you names i am gonna stick up for myself.

jamesedwards
10-01-2011, 08:33 PM

:iagree:GREAT ANALOGY!!! They may not see it as gay because they themselves are in a denial state. If they would stop labelling people then they wouldn't label themselves. if a man calls me gay because I suck Tgirl cock yet he fucks a TGirl, that motha fuckka is gay too! end of story.

jamesedwards
10-01-2011, 08:35 PM
thanks, this is how i see it.

when you are making out with a girl your hands wonder, you like to explore, one thing leads to another........but i would only be in that situation in the first place because the tgirl looked like a girl, therefore it would never happen with a man so i am not gay.

its not a huge deal i agree, but if you are not gay and you got people calling you names i am gonna stick up for myself.

:iagree: Dam real

jamesedwards
10-01-2011, 08:41 PM
TGirls are called that for a reason, the word GIRL should signal who they are and want to be. If a man here calls dudes fags because they suck Tgirls cocks who love getting sucked, and then turns around and call TGirls men, those motha fuckas should get banned from this site!

motha fuckas are so contradictory it makes no sense. What the fuck are you here for then? Trolling? You can't say you love TGirls yet turn around and diss them at the same time. Some of you motha fuckas are back trotting in your statements and sound dumb as fuck. Fuck the doctors, a TGirl defines herself and she feels like a woman and carries herself as a woman she is a woman.

0utrageousss
10-01-2011, 10:50 PM
You're not gay because you like Transsexuals, you're gay because you like men and hide behind transsexuals so you have have your cake and eat it to (aka suck dick and not be gay) "jamesedwards" is the biggest fag I've ever seen. His original avatar was his nasty hairy ass with a big dildo next to it, and he constantly talks about getting dominated by 6'2" tranny's with 10" cocks. No straight man would do those things. Sorry, but you're a fudge packin' homo. Gayer than Christmas at Bloomingdales. Gayer than Carson Kressley, at least he doesn't have to hide behind chicks with dicks to justify his homosexuality.

BellaBellucci
10-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Gayer than Carson Kressley

Really? Do you think that's even possible? :?

~BB~

0utrageousss
10-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Really? Do you think that's even possible? :?

~BB~

Yes indeed darling! I don't hear Carson Kressley drooling over getting double penetrated by two ten inch cocks.... but more importantly he is man enough to own up to his sexuality, not only that but to be proud of it and be a trailblazer! That's a real man.

BellaBellucci
10-01-2011, 11:22 PM
Yes indeed darling! I don't hear Carson Kressley drooling over getting double penetrated by two ten inch cocks.... but more importantly he is man enough to own up to his sexuality, not only that but to be proud of it and be a trailblazer! That's a real man.

I dunno. I think you'd have to be pretty manly to take that much cock. That shit would hurt like hell. :party:

~BB~

Merkurie
10-01-2011, 11:29 PM
i dunno. I think you'd have to be pretty manly to take that much cock. That shit would hurt like hell. :party:

~bb~

lol!

Nowhere
10-01-2011, 11:59 PM
I think this thread is completely hilarious - people just airing out their self-judgement and how they feel they need to somehow fit society's standards with whatever labels to make themselves feel better.

How about not giving a sh*t, not calling it anything and just living your life?

So, you're into tgirls, you like cock, so what? Who cares? It's your life.

justafreak
10-02-2011, 12:25 AM
I agree sucking dick is not gay..... if got a pussy.