PDA

View Full Version : Your Girlfriend for a Day

NatashaLover
08-29-2011, 02:17 AM
what would you do to me or take me to if ..... I was your girlfriend for a day?

Helvis2012
08-29-2011, 02:22 AM
To bed! Where else if only a day?!?!?!?!?!

mikelpo
08-29-2011, 02:28 AM
I'd take you bowling for a laugh and joke, then for a meal somewhere nice then the cinema for a good smooch. It's up to you after that! X

banane18021802
08-29-2011, 02:31 AM
upstairs ;-)

Jericho
08-29-2011, 02:34 AM
We'd visit the zoo, an ice cream parlour, maybe go skating, then back home for monkey sex! :shrug

markpratley
08-29-2011, 02:41 AM
I wont lie, straight to bed because you're fit.

Jericho
08-29-2011, 03:21 AM
We'd visit the zoo, an ice cream parlour, maybe go skating, then back home for monkey sex! :shrug

Unless you open the door looking like that...Then we're not going to make it to the top of the stairs! :salad :whistle:

robertlouis
08-29-2011, 03:24 AM
I'd ask you to put that cane down for a start. :dancing:

Ineeda SM
08-29-2011, 03:57 AM
Quote from Natasha: ...what would you do to me or take me to if ..... I was your girlfriend for a day?

I would personally cook you a great meal. Then let you pick from my over 1,000 movie titles to watch on my home theater. A little kissing and petting during the slow parts of the movie. (We'll pick a slow movie). Then afterwords, a long warm soapy shower together for some clean fun. I would give you a very sensual body massage with scented oils. Followed by hours of hot wet sexual foreplay that would surprise even YOUR imagination, to end in the early morning hours with an orgasm that would make you see stars and colors. Every part of you would tingle. Fall back on the bed in a warm embrace, rubbing your back until you fall asleep from exhaustion. When you wake up, you could leave, or I could make you breakfast and start all over again...... skipping the movie of course. Your choice.

Yeah
08-29-2011, 04:04 AM
Take u out to see the sites, go to dinner, and a night of lovin

loveboof
08-29-2011, 04:09 AM
Unless you open the door looking like that...Then we're not going to make it to the top of the stairs! :salad :whistle:
lol. Yeah you look great in that pic!

MdR Dave
08-29-2011, 05:01 AM
An important part is really getting to know each other. To that end, I'd ask you to do your thing, putting everything into it, taking yourself to your own limits.

But after that, darling, it would be my turn. Fair warning.

And then I'd want to cuddle.

maaarc
08-29-2011, 05:04 AM
In this case a taste of honey would be worse than none at all. I would never settle for one day - it's preposterous :( Besides you are already MY girlfriend damn it!

Devilboy
08-29-2011, 05:07 AM
I would bang the hell out of you ALL day.....I'm not saying you'd like it, but you would remember it.

SFTB
08-29-2011, 07:07 AM
I would pick you up in a limo and we would go shopping. First stop Waisted Couture Corsetry over on Sahara Blvd.

http://waistedcouture.com

You could sip champagne while a model showed off their latest designs. Then after being measured, pick out a couple of corsets to be custom made for you, billed to me, of course. Then back in the limo and off to The Forum shops. They have a Chrome Hearts store on the third floor, we would get you something edgy to wear for the night.

After shopping maybe drinks and caviar at Red Square, you can school me on Russin Vodkas.

http://www.mandalaybay.com/dining/signature-restaurants/red-square.aspx

Then a concert at The new Joint at The Hard Rock.

If you are up for it afterwards, we will hit the Las Vegas Lounge and tip the lovely TS dancers!

Willie Escalade
08-29-2011, 09:06 AM
And you said you had no ass...

Prospero
08-29-2011, 09:22 AM
Depends where we start from!

For a swim in the coral reefs and then a meal in the open air in Kaui Hawaii.
For a walk in the woods in the Alps and skiing and then - apres ski in an alpine lodge.
For a drive into the desert in a convertable.
To the winter palace in St Petersburg.
To a cabin the woods where we could drink cool margaritas on the porch watch the sun go down and then........
OR.,,,,
Take to you your place or mine? Perhaps ask YOU where you'd like to be taken (and how) and then let you take me to paradise.... and all in day, yay!

amofemboy
08-29-2011, 12:24 PM
only a day????it is a few time with a beuty like you it occurr at least a year!!!naturally for marrying you a day is enough :)

BLKGSXR
08-29-2011, 12:45 PM
dreaming again are we? lol c|=

Yvonne183
08-29-2011, 01:00 PM
We'd go to Chuck E Cheese.

oifarang
08-29-2011, 01:48 PM
I give you a seater down to the fish and chip shop where we would have cod and chips .
Then we would get back on the push bike and go down the boozer for half a dozen pints of beer and then back to my place where we would be too pissed and full to do anything but sleep.

Enough of the fantasy because in truth what would really happen would be sex all day in bed !!

BellaBellucci
08-29-2011, 01:49 PM
I'd trade you to a Mexican drug cartel for a dime bag of some killer shit.

Kidding! :P

~BB~

NatashaLover
08-29-2011, 01:51 PM
OMG guys! You all have some amazing ideas and I bet you would make any girl super happy if you are the way you described and not a fantasy. From the poems to the vacations in paradise, from shopping sprees to romantic dinners. WOW
Thanks also for all the private messages regarding this thread, I hope you all find your special girl one day and make them happy, they deserve to be treated like great human beings that they are, they deserve more than sex, they deserve love and all these things mention on these threads.
Peace!
xoxoxo

NatashaLover
08-29-2011, 01:54 PM

~BB~

:hide-1:ohhhh really?

BellaBellucci
08-29-2011, 01:58 PM
:hide-1:ohhhh really?

Nah, not really.

I could actually get at least an eighth for you. :dancing:

Hey, by the way, call a bitch sometime!

~BB~

NatashaLover
08-29-2011, 02:14 PM

~BB~

Nah, not really.

I could actually get at least an eighth for you. :dancing:

Hey, by the way, call a bitch sometime!

~BB~

you mean call you sometime? why would I waist my minutes on a whore? :dancing: Kidding! :P

SpoogeMonkey
08-29-2011, 02:18 PM
I would use you like a wife, lover, and prostitute in bed. That would last around 5 mins....

Then id get you to do some jobs around the house, maybe id take some pics of you.... But basic slave labour.

We'd make prank racist phone calls to chinese restaurants, watch a few comedy films before you wanked me off... Then home for you.

amofemboy
08-29-2011, 02:32 PM
OMG guys! You all have some amazing ideas and I bet you would make any girl super happy if you are the way you described and not a fantasy. From the poems to the vacations in paradise, from shopping sprees to romantic dinners. WOW
Thanks also for all the private messages regarding this thread, I hope you all find your special girl one day and make them happy, they deserve to be treated like great human beings that they are, they deserve more than sex, they deserve love and all these things mention on these threads.
Peace!
xoxoxo

ahhahah but natasha we cam make you happy not another girl!!!

tslvr
08-29-2011, 02:49 PM
Whatever you want to do or go.

Herkyalert
08-29-2011, 02:52 PM
McDonald's (anything you want off the Dollar Menu) and then over to my $400 a month apartment to watch Teen Wolf on DVD. Then sex on the floor.

I think I win.

Bobby Domino
08-29-2011, 08:11 PM
Ruin the mattress, ruin the sheets, ruin the bathroom, ruin the kitchen, ruin the carpet, ruin the couch, break a lamp, break a table, break a window, scare the pets, scare the neighbors, scare the cops, shake the floor, shake the apartment, shake the building

Nikkita64
08-29-2011, 09:50 PM
Are u serious Natasha? I can drive to Vegas and make this happen baby.

SirCumsAlot
08-29-2011, 09:55 PM
This:

Blankman - Slap Me Around And Call Me Susan - HQ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2AO72U4wB0&feature=related)

BellaBellucci
08-29-2011, 10:32 PM
you mean call you sometime? why would I waist my minutes on a whore? :dancing: Kidding! :P

Well played. Well played indeed. :geek: :lol:

~BB~

needsum
08-29-2011, 11:03 PM
well, I'm assuming you would be coming to me since this is my fantasy.... so, I would first find out what you like to do for fun. then I would taylor a day around that. I'd love to take you to Great Adventure. Spend some time up in NYC and go shopping, have a nice dinner, come home, take a nice walk on the boardwalk, holding hands in the cool evening air, loving the looks I'd be getting from all the jealous guys..... Then Id take you back to my suite and we'd have a few drinks, work up a nice buzz as we talk and enjoy the quiet time alone. then from there I'd be feeling your vibe, and we shall see where the rest of the night takes us... :)

joeym75ld
08-30-2011, 04:44 AM
I'd have you clean my bathroom and then make me a sandwich. If we had time, I'd send you out to pick me up a 6-pack.

fred41
08-30-2011, 04:50 AM
We'd fuck.

...anything else can be covered by my "good friend for a day". :)

theone1982
08-30-2011, 07:10 AM
I would enter your United Nations and negotiate for piece.:)