PDA

View Full Version : For all the fake thugs out there.......................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-11-2006, 01:01 AM
this video is for yall..................................

http://www.youtube.com/w/grillz?v=CsVYCXKDFSU&search=grillz

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MoonAndStar
01-11-2006, 01:05 AM
Thats Gangsta'

LMAOOO!!!!

;~)

MoonAndStar
01-11-2006, 01:09 AM
where do you get these grillz from..... i mean i know people like baby, slim thugg, mike jones, lil jon have the grillz fitted and they pay crazy $$$

but what about average joe where does he get his removable grill from??? and whats the cost saying....???

;~)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-11-2006, 01:11 AM
believe it or not, some back alley or an old mr. softee truck, since that shit is illegal
and these files get their teeth filed down so they fit
ridiculous

NickTheQuick
01-11-2006, 01:11 AM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That's not Shalaya after pulling a "Lisa Lawer" is it? My eyes must be deceiving me.

SexxxyJade
01-11-2006, 01:14 AM
You can get a grill from basically anywhere. There are lots of corner jewelry stores here in ATL. Go there, get fitted, come back and pick up ur grill the next day, price range from 150 and up, depending on how many teeth u want fitted.
I guess its like any other quality of jewelry. J-lo's ring costs hundreds of thousands, but Marks Morgan sales a replica of the same ring...less karats of course for $999.

MoonAndStar
01-11-2006, 01:15 AM
believe it or not, some back alley or an old mr. softee truck, since that shit is illegal
and these files get their teeth filed down so they fit
ridiculous

DAMNNN!!!

i seen ads in the back of mags like XXL and Source.... but they promised shit like safe removable no alterations to existing teeth.... probabaly all lies!

;~)

SexxxyJade
01-11-2006, 01:18 AM
Not sure whats up as far as safety goes, but almost every guy I run into has one. And I mean they are removable, so ur not suppose to wear em 24/7, kinda like a watch or a ring, dress up jewelry..and i never heard ne one having a problem.

Not my thing tho...

Quinn
01-11-2006, 01:20 AM
That's absolutely hysterical. What do you want to bet that those two illeterate bafflewits will be living with their parents until well into their 40s?

-Quinn

NYCe
01-11-2006, 01:22 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW @ that video.

Those "grillz" in the back of the XXL are very bad for you, usually fake gold. Real "grillz" can run you from $50 for a single diamond-less gold tooth to as much as $50,000 for a full grill with 30 carats of diamonds. They're pretty bad for your teeth as well.

MoonAndStar
01-11-2006, 01:28 AM

Those "grillz" in the back of the XXL are very bad for you, usually fake gold. Real "grillz" can run you from $50 for a single diamond-less gold tooth to as much as $50,000 for a full grill with 30 carats of diamonds. They're pretty bad for your teeth as well.

thats exactly what i thought.... anything that is worth less than 100-200 dolla that you put in your mouth cant be no good....

i remember last year when i was in the states i was at the dentist and i paid $280 to get my teeth whitened (still cheaper than the UK) and filed down so they are all in line.... the guy after me was waiting to get his teeth sorted out cos a grill had basically fucked up all of his gums... didnt look to0 bling to me....

;~)

SexxxyJade
01-11-2006, 01:29 AM

All I know is thier thier breath smell like !@#$ :?

SexxxyJade
01-11-2006, 01:32 AM
thats exactly what i thought.... anything that is worth less than 100-200 dolla that you put in your mouth cant be no good....

i;~)

I could name a thing or two :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-11-2006, 01:33 AM
someone wash Jade's mouth out with soap.............

MoonAndStar
01-11-2006, 01:35 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOOOLLLL....... apart from the obvious..... also the thing your talking about would most probably be covered in a Trojan so it allllll good!

;~)

NYCe
01-11-2006, 01:36 AM

They trap saliva and create very unhygienic conditions inside the mouth. And this is only multipied if they're smokers, more so if they're marijuana smokers. Also extended use can lead to periodontal disease, dental decay, fractures of the teeth and contact allergies.

LOL, I spend too much time around dentists.

SexxxyJade
01-11-2006, 01:42 AM

They trap saliva and create very unhygienic conditions inside the mouth. And this is only multipied if they're smokers, more so if they're marijuana smokers. Also extended use can lead to periodontal disease, dental decay, fractures of the teeth and contact allergies.

LOL, I spend too much time around dentists.

Young, :oops: sexy, :oops: and smart, :oops: wow daddy...marry me :?:

partlycloudy
01-11-2006, 02:34 AM
http://tinypic.com/k1p0ll.jpg

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-11-2006, 02:38 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daebo
01-11-2006, 02:58 AM
You get grillz from ATL,FL all my homiez are grilled up.

hwbs
01-11-2006, 07:27 AM
that shit looked like tin foil, lol.....some platinum reynolds wrap, lmfao

Dkg
01-11-2006, 07:42 AM
after watching that all I have to say is, someone lied to him.

Dkg
01-11-2006, 07:47 AM

LMAO

that's golden :lol:

The American Nightmare
01-11-2006, 03:23 PM
that shit looked like tin foil, lol.....some platinum reynolds wrap, lmfao
I was waiting for the part where mom comes in and yells at them for wasting the foil.

"It ain't tin foil, bitch, it's a chewing gum wrapper!"

chitownboricua
01-11-2006, 04:06 PM

So that's where Monica got hers! lol j/k

brickcitybrother
01-13-2006, 04:34 AM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That's not Shalaya after pulling a "Lisa Lawer" is it? My eyes must be deceiving me.

Oh shit - that's Gangsta!!!! LMAO

Kdawg42
01-17-2006, 03:46 AM

Not true i got my "grill" done here in the ATL, never had anyone say my breath was kickin. Of course i did pay several G's so maybe quality=good breath.

chefmike
01-17-2006, 04:14 AM

Not true i got my "grill" done here in the ATL, never had anyone say my breath was kickin. Of course i did pay several G's so maybe quality=good breath.

Did you get a warranty, G? Those autobody shops can mess with a gangsta's wallet, otherwise...

Kdawg42
01-17-2006, 05:58 AM
Did you get a warranty, G? Those autobody shops can mess with a gangsta's wallet, otherwise...

Well im glad someone got it. I was beginning to wonder!!!!! :lol: