PDA

View Full Version : The this Girl is so hot threads

mealticket
08-26-2011, 04:26 AM
I see so many threads proclaiming how hot a girls is and then I open the thread and the bitch is ugly as fuck....there should be a veto option to get ugly girl threads removed.

Instrumental
08-26-2011, 04:53 AM
I usually just go back to the topic list but uh, okay.

robertlouis
08-26-2011, 04:59 AM
I see so many threads proclaiming how hot a girls is and then I open the thread and the bitch is ugly as fuck....there should be a veto option to get ugly girl threads removed.

I agree with you up to a point, but the issue surely is that what is "hot" is entirely subjective. Beauty is, after all, in the eye of the beholder.

There are probably as many definitions of hot as there are posters. Live and let live.

Devilboy
08-26-2011, 05:53 AM
Different strokes for different folks.....if you don't like it move on. Why do we all have to like what you like?

scroller
08-26-2011, 06:11 AM

Certainly the ones with all-caps titles I always avoid clicking on, for example.

SirCumsAlot
08-26-2011, 06:19 AM

LOL so true. If it has like 12billion views and like 3 replies, thats another sign not to click. Lots of times I'll click for shits and giggles. You may never know what/who you may find :shrug

Jericho
08-26-2011, 12:34 PM
Yes, it's such a chore having to click the thread and then click back!

Prospero
08-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder, but you can get it out with Optrex.

dgs925
08-26-2011, 06:19 PM

Yes, because obviously we should all have the same opinion about who is and who isn't hot.

FreddieGomez
08-26-2011, 06:29 PM
if a chick isnt my taste i just dont comment and happily leave the thread until i come across one i do like. it's not that serious.

aprilian
08-26-2011, 06:39 PM
Vote with your back button.

Silcc69
08-26-2011, 06:53 PM
if a chick isnt my taste i just dont comment and happily leave the thread until i come across one i do like. it's not that serious.

Nigga you lie!

FreddieGomez
08-26-2011, 06:58 PM
Nigga you lie!

nigga go suck erika's mitties!

mealticket
08-26-2011, 07:18 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=31157 case in point , this girl is not hot, but has tons of views and hits...what the hell, she looks liek terrell davis with a blonde wig on ....haha wig on your football is an appropriate tag for this thread

FreddieGomez
08-26-2011, 07:30 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=31157 case in point , this girl is not hot, but has tons of views and hits...what the hell, she looks liek terrell davis with a blonde wig on ....haha wig on your football is an appropriate tag for this thread

because she got a big dick, that's all they see.

dgs925
08-26-2011, 09:24 PM

Did you get dropped on your head as a child? Is that why you are so stupid?

Chaotic
08-27-2011, 12:16 AM
because she got a big dick, that's all they see.
Typical fetishist thought process. The cherished item/body part takes priority over what it's attached to. :shrug

mealticket
08-27-2011, 01:05 AM
Did you get dropped on your head as a child? Is that why you are so stupid?

So because I think a girl is ugly I am stupid? My opinion doesn't make me stupid. The girl is ugly.