PDA

View Full Version : Random Chaser P.M's from around the web 2011

Erika1487
08-26-2011, 04:09 AM
I often keep a catalog of the chaser PM's the best of 2011 so far......

From Yahoo email inbox.

I have never done any thing like this before, not that we have done any thing ,yet hopefully . this is kinda a new idea for me. but i do think your kinda hot and i love your titties i would be a lot less shy in person and i would deffenatly make sure we both had fun. i would love to here more about you and tell you more about my self, i suck at talking about my self. I'm 39 5'8" 220lbs been to prison 12 years am straight but willing to experiment . was in prison for drugs and guns. live with my mom and brother in the country i can't leave the state of michigan for 12 months. i'm into hunting and fishing and most out doors stuff. hope to here from you soon baby!

From an Xhamester "friend"

12:25pm June 28 greatlover46

Id love to lick,suck on your beautiful tits!!!!!very hot

12:45 pm, June 28 greatlover46

Hey if we hook up and can I suck your cock??

1:20 pm, June 28 greatlover46

I mean if you don't mind?

1:24 pm, June 28 greatlover46

not that I am gay or anything.

From yahoo messenger

hi,saw ur vid online, loved i beat off 2 it three times tonight!
YOU HAVE A NICE SHECOCK!!
Do ya like it black?

Transgenderdate.com inbox

Can I X-ray those knockers and mammogram to be sure they are real. Tits like those should never be lost to the world. They are GREAT! I'd like to see an x-ray of them and see how it looks in there. Do you produce T-Girl milk?

And the best for last....
I used to be on fetlife.com until I ran across this fellow........

I want to take mental and physical control over you like no man you have ever known. I want to humiliate you a regular basis , until you crawl into my bathroom begging for mercy for `toilet cleanings` . The beatings & whippings will increase until one night you could no longer get an erection and you finally submit to me forever.
You want to be my slave…. you need to be my slave…. Submit to me NOW!

Girls feel free to share your best chaser/cockhound PM's

tsnajwa
08-26-2011, 04:59 AM
thats just nasty :/

robertlouis
08-26-2011, 05:10 AM
The main conclusion is that some men are so stupid that they are entirely lacking in self-awareness.

Erika1487
08-26-2011, 05:16 AM
thats just nasty :/

Which one? lol I think the ex-con & the fetlife freak where the worst:(

Erika1487
08-26-2011, 05:20 AM
The main conclusion is that some men are so stupid that they are entirely lacking in self-awareness.

lol that could be the understatement of the year:whistle:

robertlouis
08-26-2011, 05:29 AM
lol that could be the understatement of the year:whistle:

Yep. When a guy is effectively saying, hey, my brain is actually between my legs, any self-respecting girl should start running! :)

0utrageousss
08-26-2011, 05:33 AM
#TeamAsexual

Erika1487
11-25-2011, 02:01 AM
From my Yahoo messenger a few mins ago.

Hello Erika, I am looking for a full time live in sub to live the lifestyle 24/7 I like my subs to wear collars and have a leash ready when i have to lead you anywhere to do domestic work and be used for my amusement,, will have a clean dog dish for you to drink and eat out of during the day,, after some of your chores,, will use you as a foot rest and suck my cock when i feel like i need some sex

:smh Guys wonder why we ignore over half the messages you send!

Dino Velvet
11-25-2011, 02:04 AM
From my Yahoo messenger a few mins ago.

Hello Erika, I am looking for a full time live in sub to live the lifestyle 24/7 I like my subs to wear collars and have a leash ready when i have to lead you anywhere to do domestic work and be used for my amusement,, will have a clean dog dish for you to drink and eat out of during the day,, after some of your chores,, will use you as a foot rest and suck my cock when i feel like i need some sex

:smh Guys wonder why we ignore over half the messages you send!

Cheekbones this high a deal-breaker?

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2010/04/05/human-centipede-trailer.jpg

Erika1487
11-25-2011, 02:14 AM
Cheekbones this high a deal-breaker?

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2010/04/05/human-centipede-trailer.jpg

Haaa! Yes anyone that even comes close to looking like Walken, im out!!

Dino Velvet
11-25-2011, 02:25 AM
Haaa! Yes anyone that even comes close to looking like Walken, im out!!

Good thinking. You won't drown either.