PDA

View Full Version : Should fantasy's always remain fantasy's ?

Embrujada
01-10-2006, 10:30 AM
It is healthy to have fantasy's . If our innermost desires were to be exposed and laid before the world it would undoubtedly shock us all.

Thus arises the question should some or maybe all fantasies remain tucked away into that seceret place?

How do u determine what boundaries to set as pertains to your fantasies?

Are fantasies truely a suppression of one's subconsciuos ?

slinky
01-10-2006, 10:37 AM
A word of warning about fanatisys:

If you go around living out all of your fantasys, it's pretty easy to run out of them. Fo rmost people, one good fantasy can last a long time. I have a friend who is a Pro Sub, and she's constatnly got guys seeing her to live out some 20 year old fantasy. OTOH, when girls ask me about my fantasys, i don't have any good answer because I've done pretty much all the one's I had (twins, 4 girls, Playboy Playmate, threesome with a tg and a gg, on an airplane (mile high club), a room with me and 10 girls for a two weeks,...... I could keep going but you get the idea)

My only current fantasys revolve around my most recent ex.

DJ_Asia
01-10-2006, 01:08 PM
A word of warning about fanatisys:

If you go around living out all of your fantasys, it's pretty easy to run out of them. Fo rmost people, one good fantasy can last a long time. I have a friend who is a Pro Sub, and she's constatnly got guys seeing her to live out some 20 year old fantasy. OTOH, when girls ask me about my fantasys, i don't have any good answer because I've done pretty much all the one's I had (twins, 4 girls, Playboy Playmate, threesome with a tg and a gg, on an airplane (mile high club), a room with me and 10 girls for a two weeks,...... I could keep going but you get the idea)

My only current fantasys revolve around my most recent ex.

Thats a big 10-4!

Some fantasy fulfillment is cool,otherwise when you're too old to actually do them you will look back in regret,however if you use them all up you run the risk of becoming jaded to normal stuff.

I too have done pretty much all my fantasies and often find myself looking for that next big kick,kinda like the drug addict who chases that initial high you will usually be left wanting more...and none will be there.

DJ Asia

Quinn
01-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Thus arises the question should some or maybe all fantasies remain tucked away into that seceret place?

I've made it a point to fulfill just about every fantasy I have ever come up with, which is actually one of my original reasons for moving to NYC. Here, it's easy to fulfill anything you can think of. To date, for me, it's been the way to go, and I have not regretted this approach to life. However, Danny partridge is right when he warns that by fulfilling your fantasies you can run out of them. I used to have many, but now I only have one or two left, and they are not even sexual in nature.

-Quinn

Vicki Richter
01-10-2006, 06:20 PM

I've made it a point to fulfill just about every fantasy I have ever come up with, which is actually one of my original reasons for moving to NYC. Here, it's easy to fulfill anything you can think of. To date, for me, it's been the way to go, and I have not regretted this approach to life. However, Danny partridge is right when he warns that by fulfilling your fantasies you can run out of them. I used to have many, but now I only have one or two left, and they are not even sexual in nature.

-Quinn

Quinn,

So your fantasy about the race horse, the androgynous midget, and the vat of butter worked out for you I guess. That is good to hear Quinn. I know how sometimes those really complex fantasies can be hard to put together.

I still haven't reached my main fantasy of the clothing hamper, 8 yards of masking tape, six small funnels, and the two Irish born bagpipe players. It's so hot to touch myself to though.

V

Embrujada
01-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Though a good percentage of our fantasies are sexual. What about those few which arent? Manson Dalmer, hitler do u think that their actions were first perpetuated in their minds?

Are any of us if not all capable of such actions?

Ecstatic
01-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Quinn,

So your fantasy about the race horse, the androgynous midget, and the vat of butter worked out for you I guess. That is good to hear Quinn. I know how sometimes those really complex fantasies can be hard to put together.

I still haven't reached my main fantasy of the clothing hamper, 8 yards of masking tape, six small funnels, and the two Irish born bagpipe players. It's so hot to touch myself to though.

V
OK, the midget and the vat of butter I can visualize, but the clothing hamper and 8 yards of masking tape? with six small funnels and two Irish born bagpipes? That's a hard image to conjure.

Have you tried two Scottish bagpipe players and six randomly sized funnels?

Vicki Richter
01-10-2006, 06:51 PM
I've tried... but it just doesn't get me off... I think it is the contrast of the Irish playing the bag pipes that sends me over the edge. I need same sized funnels to offset that inconsistency.

V

DJ_Asia
01-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Though a good percentage of our fantasies are sexual. What about those few which arent? Manson Dalmer, hitler do u think that their actions were first perpetuated in their minds?

Are any of us if not all capable of such actions?

Big difference between fantasizing you are backing down Duncan with 5 seconds left on the clock in OT and down by one in game 7 and killing and making a meal out of a bunch of people.

If you're fantasies include gas chambers and just-butchered-neighbors-head stew you need to seek some help....and not on this forum either.

Quinn
01-10-2006, 10:05 PM

-Quinn

Quinn,

V

LMAO. I was able to get the race horse and the vat of butter, but I had to settle for a slightly plump hermaphroditic midget (little person for the PC crowd) instead of a purely androgynous one. It was a bit of a bummer, but I was content nonetheless.

-Quinn

Andrew Johnson
01-10-2006, 11:29 PM
One time, I ran out all of my sexual fantasies by fullfilling them. I was a little out of sorts for about a week after I realized what I had done.

It only took about 2 weeks for me to replace 'em with new ones. I might not be around here if I didn't run out the old fantasies.

slinky
01-11-2006, 03:27 AM
I too have done pretty much all my fantasies and often find myself looking for that next big kick,kinda like the drug addict who chases that initial high you will usually be left wanting more...and none will be there.

When we first heard about certain activities with gerbils, my freind and I pondered how jaded you had to be to graduate to that. We then wondered what's next after that? Guinea Pigs, then Dacshunds, then......... what happens when it gets up to German Shepards?

(although now that I saw that triple anal fisting video that was posted here recently, I've renewed my belief that there's nothing too far out there for someone to have it be the thing they get off on).

brickcitybrother
01-13-2006, 04:25 AM
An active and vivid imagination should provide more than enough fantasies... some of which - should essentially be unfulfillable!