PDA

View Full Version : Should People wear their IQs on their outermost garment?

Nivek
08-22-2011, 08:13 PM
I would seriously like to know if this could be practiced in our society. It would cut in half any on the street conversation with people who have absolutely no clue about what's going on around them. Im not saying people who obviously have visual physical mental retardation,(you know what I mean) I'm talking about the brain dead people that somehow manage to fit in and look like everyone else. Although I gotta say, if it were passed there goes 3/4 of congress n anyone in any position to pass such a law. Fuck, I guess I answered my own question. Maybe I should just wear it myself.

Nicole Dupre
08-22-2011, 08:23 PM
I would seriously like to know if this could be practiced in our society. It would cut in half any on the street conversation with people who have absolutely no clue about what's going on around them. Im not saying people who obviously have visual physical mental retardation,(you know what I mean) I'm talking about the brain dead people that somehow manage to fit in and look like everyone else. Although I gotta say, if it were passed there goes 3/4 of congress n anyone in any position to pass such a law. Fuck, I guess I answered my own question. Maybe I should just wear it myself.
I'm a bigot when it comes to ignorant dummies. And I'm all for segregation. lol

OmarZ
08-22-2011, 08:27 PM
I'm a bigot when it comes to ignorant dummies. And I'm all for segregation. lol

Hey Nicole, why did you send me a friend request, lol.

BluegrassCat
08-22-2011, 08:30 PM
I look forward to a Gattaca-style future where we can instantaneously know the STD status of anyone we might hook up with. It would take a lot of the boner-killing fear out of sex with new people. I wonder if Trojan would lobby against it...

Nicole Dupre
08-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Hey Nicole, why did you send me a friend request, lol.
I meant to send it to someone else cuz he seems cool. But then I couldn't figure out how to retract it. lol Just deny it if you want... or don't. lol It does allow you you to look at my private gallery, which is fine with me. But I don't care either way. No one's hurting for masturbation material here, I assume. lol

Nicole Dupre
08-22-2011, 09:10 PM
I meant to send it to someone else cuz he seems cool. But then I couldn't figure out how to retract it. lol Just deny it if you want... or don't. lol It does allow you you to look at my private gallery, which is fine with me. But I don't care either way. No one's hurting for masturbation material here, I assume. lol
Don't worry. FEMA's going to put RFID Chips into all of our brains any day now. lol

OmarZ
08-22-2011, 09:15 PM

Well, your not my type sexually, im not into tatoos, and i like em really young...

but your really cool in my book, personality wise... i was just suprised, because i had the feeling you dont like me a lot...

Nicole Dupre
08-22-2011, 09:21 PM
Well, your not my type sexually, im not into tatoos, and i like em really young...

but your really cool in my book, personality wise... i was just suprised, because i had the feeling you dont like me a lot...
Like I said, you can deny it. The person I meant to send it to accepted his already. It wasn't like I was asking if you wanted to fuck me. lol

Falrune
08-22-2011, 09:23 PM
Definitely a good idea. We'll be able to calculate hit points much better that way when we run them down in the crosswalk.

Yvonne183
08-22-2011, 09:51 PM
I am one of the braindead that manage to fit in. I'm so blonde that I had to read the original post three times so I could figure out what was being said, i thought it said wear an ID.

Also, if I have to wear my IQ on my outerwear, then make it like a glued on thing, I would stab myself it it was pinned to me.

PS- This label one would wear would help me stay clear of the intellectual farts who are usually also the most boring.

OmarZ
08-22-2011, 09:56 PM
Like I said, you can deny it. The person I meant to send it to accepted his already. It wasn't like I was asking if you wanted to fuck me. lol

Well I would not, but I love reading your comments, and respect your style (it takes some balls to be so different).

russtafa
08-22-2011, 10:06 PM
I am one of the braindead that manage to fit in. I'm so blonde that I had to read the original post three times so I could figure out what was being said, i thought it said wear an ID.

Also, if I have to wear my IQ on my outerwear, then make it like a glued on thing, I would stab myself it it was pinned to me.

PS- This label one would wear would help me stay clear of the intellectual farts who are usually also the most boring.
i think you are a nice person YVONNE

Yvonne183
08-22-2011, 10:08 PM
i think you are a nice person YVONNE

Thanks Russ,, I think you're cool too,,

but I am still braindead

russtafa
08-22-2011, 10:50 PM
well Yvone you tell it like it is and don't bullshit .so i don't think that's braindead

MdR Dave
08-22-2011, 11:52 PM

Velcro- it works to keep my shoes on!

Good to see you posting, Yvonne- you've been so quiet.

Mz.Brownsugah
08-23-2011, 12:01 AM
That wouldn't be fun, especially when all the people who think they're Intellegent find out that they don't have the I.Q number they expected.

MdR Dave
08-23-2011, 12:27 AM
That wouldn't be fun, especially when all the people who think they're Intellegent find out that they don't have the I.Q number they expected.
I'm tested and negative.

Wait, what?

Stavros
08-23-2011, 01:22 AM

Priceless, Yvonne! But you missed the key point: All an IQ test does it measure your ability to pass the test. I once confronted an irritating 'genius' who boasted he had an IQ of whatever stellar figure it was 190, whatever, and asked him to explain the fall of the Roman Empire. He didn't have a clue: there was no diagram to help explain it to him; and he wasn't sure what the Roman Empire was anyway.

I can see from your eyes, Yvonne, that you are a deep thinker...

(http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/report.php?p=990562)

Yvonne183
08-23-2011, 01:29 AM

Priceless, Yvonne! But you missed the key point: All an IQ test does it measure your ability to pass the test. I once confronted an irritating 'genius' who boasted he had an IQ of whatever stellar figure it was 190, whatever, and asked him to explain the fall of the Roman Empire. He didn't have a clue: there was no diagram to help explain it to him; and he wasn't sure what the Roman Empire was anyway.

I can see from your eyes, Yvonne, that you are a deep thinker...

(http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/report.php?p=990562)

Those are the eyes of a raving lunatic Cajun, comes from over 200 years of inbreeding and a straight line family tree. The line ends with me,,, Strange thing, I can't play the banjo.

robertlouis
08-23-2011, 06:41 AM
Those are the eyes of a raving lunatic Cajun, comes from over 200 years of inbreeding and a straight line family tree. The line ends with me,,, Strange thing, I can't play the banjo.

Shit, I can play Duelling Banjos.

But I don't have a front porch, so that's a blessing.

And Yvonne, you are by far the coolest person here.

russtafa
08-23-2011, 07:47 AM
love cajun,and zydeco music

Nivek
08-23-2011, 11:22 AM
Yvonne, ur posts make me LMAO

tsnajwa
08-23-2011, 11:29 AM

Seriously?! I really thought you were British..

Jericho
08-23-2011, 12:21 PM

Blimey.
I know we're eccentric, but..... :whistle:

BigDF
08-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Don't worry. FEMA's going to put RFID Chips into all of our brains any day now. lolBeing the same morons who fucked up in New Orleans after Katrina, I suspect they will shove them up our collective asses along with all the other BS that's been shoved up there since 9/11.:yayo::mad:

Nashvegas
08-23-2011, 05:04 PM
FEMA were also the bad guys in the x-files movie

Stavros
08-23-2011, 07:24 PM
I agree, but there are people who think you can measure everything and who devise league tables, scores, and so on, convinced that it proves something. How would someone here score the diverse range of transgendered people who post here? If you intelligence can be measured and scored (which I doubt), can beauty? And is sexual attraction different from beauty?

Yvonne183
08-24-2011, 12:03 AM

I am not British, I only play one on the internet.

Maybe I seem British cause I like British television. Or maybe I type with a British accent.

mikelpo
08-24-2011, 01:55 AM
Yvonne is an honorary Brit we love her!

robertlouis
08-24-2011, 02:56 AM
Yvonne is an honorary Brit we love her!

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Come on over, Yvonne. No guns ;)

And I'll take you Morris Dancing......

russtafa
08-24-2011, 03:07 AM
there is a big difference between intelligence and common sense

tsnajwa
08-24-2011, 08:51 AM
I am not British, I only play one on the internet.

Maybe I seem British cause I like British television. Or maybe I type with a British accent.

I think it is your humour and because you sound cultured :tongue:
and I can't picture you talking about catfeeesh

Oh god now I want some gumbo <3

muh_muh
08-24-2011, 08:39 PM
i think its a great idea
maybe printed on a six pointed yellow star that can easily be attached to any garnment