PDA

View Full Version : Merkel: Yes Or No?

Dino Velvet
08-21-2011, 09:27 PM
Would you do her? She's got some big U-Boats but she's like Germany's mom and I couldn't bring myself to insert my penis into her vagina. I vote no.

http://operachic.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/16/merkel_danke.jpg

http://uvtblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/01020115148300.jpg

http://media2.pl/i/zdjecie/186-450.jpg

Bobby Domino
08-21-2011, 09:47 PM
I'm into chicks in positions of power, but I would have to pass, as well.

Small side note, Dino: what about Condi Rice? This photo might sway your decision
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/64500/Condoleezza-Rice-on-Playboy-Magazine-64817.jpg

Stavros
08-21-2011, 10:19 PM
Stop thinking with your dick Dino, and for once think about politics, economics, social policy, housing, currency, taxes, trains and yes boats if you must, and planes. The Gemans may admit to lacking a sense of humour, and their cities are clean to the point of being antiseptic -but when it comes to industry, intellect and ingenuity, its hardly surprising that Germany has been consistently successful since 1870 and is also, though it won't make sense to a Republican, more egalitarian than the UK or even the USA. Even their wars were successful for a time, but the ideas that informed them and the conduct of their governments and armies extreme and universally condemned -they learned the hard way how to be good citizens. Stand on the platform of an underground station in either Frankfurt or Berlin, and look at your watch: if the train is due at 9.07, it will be there at 9.07; if its due to leave at 9.13, it will leave at 9.13. And it won't cost you half your wages to board it.

Angela may look like the improbable united with the impossible -a housewife who makes Margaret Thatcher look glamourous- but for all her faults, she runs Europe, not just Germany. Now, I am not a Conservative, but the splendid irony is that in the USA she would be seen as unelectable by the Republicans -that is how far the GOP has sold out its heritage and opted for candidates who, circa 1953 would normally have been found in the economists version of St Elizabeth's, Bethesda MD. Und so weiter.

Dino Velvet
08-21-2011, 11:08 PM
Stop thinking with your dick Dino, and for once think about politics, economics, social policy, housing, currency, taxes, trains and yes boats if you must, and planes. The Gemans may admit to lacking a sense of humour, and their cities are clean to the point of being antiseptic -but when it comes to industry, intellect and ingenuity, its hardly surprising that Germany has been consistently successful since 1870 and is also, though it won't make sense to a Republican, more egalitarian than the UK or even the USA. Even their wars were successful for a time, but the ideas that informed them and the conduct of their governments and armies extreme and universally condemned -they learned the hard way how to be good citizens. Stand on the platform of an underground station in either Frankfurt or Berlin, and look at your watch: if the train is due at 9.07, it will be there at 9.07; if its due to leave at 9.13, it will leave at 9.13. And it won't cost you half your wages to board it.

Angela may look like the improbable united with the impossible -a housewife who makes Margaret Thatcher look glamourous- but for all her faults, she runs Europe, not just Germany. Now, I am not a Conservative, but the splendid irony is that in the USA she would be seen as unelectable by the Republicans -that is how far the GOP has sold out its heritage and opted for candidates who, circa 1953 would normally have been found in the economists version of St Elizabeth's, Bethesda MD. Und so weiter.

That's great and all but do you fuck her?

russtafa
08-21-2011, 11:30 PM
no way mate she's got a face like a smashed crab

Dino Velvet
08-21-2011, 11:35 PM
no way mate she's got a face like a smashed crab

Could you show a side-by-side comparison? I might fuck a smashed crab but I've never seen one or tried masturbating to one.

Nicole Dupre
08-21-2011, 11:47 PM
That's great and all but do you fuck her?

I don't think he's the type. lol

Grey Poupon Original Commercial - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_pGT8Q_tjk)

banane18021802
08-22-2011, 01:45 AM
she is ugly. but i wonder how it wud be to fuck her

Yvonne183
08-22-2011, 01:55 AM
I voted no, cause if I had sex with her it would make me gay and being labeled gay scares me,,, well Merkel also scares me, that would be another reason to vote no.

trish
08-22-2011, 02:12 AM
Would you do her?I don't know, what's her offer?

hippifried
08-22-2011, 02:35 AM
she's like Germany's mom and I couldn't bring myself to insert my penis into her vagina.

Oh c'mon... So shove it up her ass. You'd fuck anybody else's mom.

Dino Velvet
08-22-2011, 03:18 AM
Oh c'mon... So shove it up her ass. You'd fuck anybody else's mom.

You talked me into it. Leave it to a Hippy to convince a Russian to sodomize a German. Can I eat her afterwards? I always like stealing a piece of the soul.

Stavros
08-22-2011, 04:43 AM
You probably know this anyway but they eat a lot of sausage in Germany, and pickled stuff like sauerkraut; but I am sure you would practice safe sex...

Dino Velvet
08-22-2011, 07:24 AM
You probably know this anyway but they eat a lot of sausage in Germany, and pickled stuff like sauerkraut; but I am sure you would practice safe sex...

She's too old to get pregnant. I'm going in raw.
Breiten Sie Ihre Beine, Angela aus!

theone1982
08-22-2011, 08:12 AM
First you have to give her a foreplay back rub like Dubya.:)

robertlouis
08-22-2011, 08:31 AM

Presumably before HE goes in from behind, judging by the look on his face.

Ben
08-22-2011, 11:01 PM
Would you do her? She's got some big U-Boats but she's like Germany's mom and I couldn't bring myself to insert my penis into her vagina. I vote no.

Me too. No. I mean, Germany has Merkel. (I just don't find her physically attractive.) And we have Sarah Palin. Enough said.
I mean, given a choice: Palin or Merkel -- :)

Ben
08-22-2011, 11:04 PM

Sarah's big U-Boats... :)

trish
08-22-2011, 11:30 PM
Now that's CREEPY.

banane18021802
08-22-2011, 11:46 PM
i would love sex with a powerful women. merkel probably the most powerful one. but i agree in US you are blessed. Palin is hot as well as Michele Bachmann

BluegrassCat
08-22-2011, 11:50 PM
I had assumed this thread was about crotch toupees. But now that I know, Nein, danke.

Stavros
08-23-2011, 12:50 AM
I can't believe anyone would choose Ms Palin over Angela. No only is Angela the head of the most powerful country in Europe, think of the pay-off's if you go down on her and give her an orgasm she hasn't had since she was 35-? (Cue: Richard Gere in American Gigolo). The pay-off with Angela could be a state-of-the-art BMW, but ask for 10,000 shares in the top 10 companies on the Dax and you can live in Malibu for the rest of your life. Go down on Ms Palin and you might get a slot on Jerry Springer, after you have been outed in National Enquirer....your choice. Fur mich, immer bei den Engel.

Helvis2012
08-29-2011, 05:26 AM
No.....