ghbryans1
08-21-2011, 06:28 PM
Hot, hot, hot...

sexybeth1972
08-21-2011, 06:31 PM
Not bad at all!

Instrumental
08-21-2011, 06:32 PM
I also prefer the red hair, I'm a sucker for red heads though. She still looks very good though of course.

Bobby Domino
08-21-2011, 06:48 PM
I haven't been able to look past those lips. Sheesh!!

tmaht
08-21-2011, 07:21 PM
The blonde is working for me

JulietteStray
08-21-2011, 08:07 PM
I haven't been able to look past those lips. Sheesh!!

You're not supposed to just LOOK at them :)

I bet I need to change my avatar!

tsmandy
08-21-2011, 08:15 PM
More importantly who told Juliette Stray she could use my dress? Jay Sin is dressing up tgirls in my clothes and its not fair.

SammiValentine
08-21-2011, 08:16 PM
amazing change, very diff looks. both look great :-)x

jordyd19
08-21-2011, 08:18 PM
red red red

JulietteStray
08-21-2011, 08:26 PM
Red is a boring and uninteresting colour, and if it's the sole reason you were into me, I have no good news for you for the foreseeable several years at a minimum. I was meant to be a blonde.

Silcc69
08-21-2011, 08:29 PM
Those lips are it!!!

Bobby Domino
08-21-2011, 08:42 PM
I look while I form a plan of attack on that smokin' body:party::twisted::hitit

You're not supposed to just LOOK at them :)

I bet I need to change my avatar!

Helvis2012
08-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Excellent.

BraveHeartz
08-21-2011, 08:54 PM
Best tits in the business.

Allhail
08-21-2011, 10:38 PM
She is hot no matter what color her hair is.

Dino Velvet
08-21-2011, 10:41 PM
She looks good to me. The red or blonde works. Maybe a few more pictures might help.:jerkoff

JulietteStray
08-21-2011, 10:49 PM
I dunno. When I look at that Epica chick, all I can think is, "her fake red hair has been dyed a nice shade," and that's about it. If she wants to be red, more power to her, but to me, red hair in (most) cases just seems like a crutch to have some intriguing hook when there's nothing else going on.

I didn't (don't) want people to look at me and have their first thought be, "wow, she's a natural redhead." I want them to look at me and think, "wow, she's a complete cum dumpster; I want to pin her down with my friends and fuck her until she forgets her name." Anyone can just happen to be born with some recessive genes, and I stand by my statement that that just isn't a very interesting thing. It takes dedication to be an absolute fuck doll, and as soon as I get back home, I'm going to start practicing deepthroating an 18" dildo. I did 12" shortly after that picture in the OP was taken, but I'm pretty confident I can do better, and once I can, I'm going to choke down 16" of a double-ended 22", go on camera, and fuck a girl up the ass with the remaining 6" using my throat as a grip.

Or I could just coast by on having red hair, I guess.

JulietteStray
08-21-2011, 10:53 PM
Oh, and everyone else, thanks ;). I'll post up some teaser photos once I get home. I'm on my iPhone in LAX right now. If anyone happens to be here, though, I'll blow you in the bathroom and maybe we can post a picture of that. I'm dying to break these new lips in more.

Dino Velvet
08-21-2011, 10:56 PM
I dunno. When I look at that Epica chick, all I can think is, "her fake red hair has been dyed a nice shade," and that's about it. If she wants to be red, more power to her, but to me, red hair in (most) cases just seems like a crutch to have some intriguing hook when there's nothing else going on.

I didn't (don't) want people to look at me and have their first thought be, "wow, she's a natural redhead." I want them to look at me and think, "wow, she's a complete cum dumpster; I want to pin her down with my friends and fuck her until she forgets her name." Anyone can just happen to be born with some recessive genes, and I stand by my statement that that just isn't a very interesting thing. It takes dedication to be an absolute fuck doll, and as soon as I get back home, I'm going to start practicing deepthroating an 18" dildo. I did 12" shortly after that picture in the OP was taken, but I'm pretty confident I can do better, and once I can, I'm going to choke down 16" of a double-ended 22", go on camera, and fuck a girl up the ass with the remaining 6" using my throat as a grip.

Holy shit. Would you go out for some pie and coffee with me sometime?

Icanthelpmyself
08-21-2011, 10:57 PM
She will be one of my up and cum young lady of the future. I would love to see her in a interracial video being dominated.

JulietteStray
08-21-2011, 11:07 PM
She will be one of my up and cum young lady of the future. I would love to see her in a interracial video being dominated.

What, you mean like what I made on Thursday? ;) http://t.co/3YxfUKF

Icanthelpmyself
08-21-2011, 11:15 PM
Thank u for the info just want to say got two of you're lastest videos Next Shemale Idol #3 and Rogue Adventures # 36 f--king great. like to know whats your next project, have your Shemale Strokers clip also.

Dino Velvet
08-21-2011, 11:15 PM
Juliette, when a gentleman has anal intercourse with you is his penis covered in freckles when he pulls out?

JulietteStray
08-21-2011, 11:16 PM
Holy shit. Would you go out for some pie and coffee with me sometime?

Well, I DO like pie....

mikelpo
08-21-2011, 11:16 PM
I would smash the fucking granny out of it!

Dino Velvet
08-21-2011, 11:19 PM
Well, I DO like pie....

So that's a yes then. That line worked for Travis Bickle on Betsy in Taxi Driver so I thought I would try it. I'll take you to a show too.

JulietteStray
08-21-2011, 11:19 PM
Thank u for the info just want to say got two of you're lastest videos Next Shemale Idol #3 and Rogue Adventures # 36 f--king great. like to know whats your next project, have your Shemale Strokers clip also.
I just shot a TON of content for Shemale Club, and there's some work for Evil Angel that's still being edited, though I don't know what series any of it will be part of yet. I'll post when I do, though :)

JulietteStray
08-21-2011, 11:21 PM
Juliette, when a gentleman has anal intercourse with you is his penis covered in freckles when he pulls out?

I hope not, I don't think that'd bode well for my health ;)

Dino Velvet
08-21-2011, 11:26 PM
I hope not, I don't think that'd bode well for my health ;)

If you got down a pint of freckles, you could get woozy. Have some OJ handy and they'll come back. I've thought a gal left freckles on my wiener but after closer review it ended up being something else.

JulietteStray
08-21-2011, 11:28 PM
So that's a yes then. That line worked for Travis Bickle on Betsy in Taxi Driver so I thought I would try it. I'll take you to a show too.

I'm not artsy enough to appreciate a show, but I'm totally down for being taken out to see strippers. Preferably hot, thin, busty, spray-tanned and blonde Russian strippers (have you figured out my preferred look for girls yet?) that'll do a private show, where by private show I mean go into a booth and slap me around while I eat them out.

Man. LAX is a boring place. Can you tell I'm just sitting here? ;)

Dino Velvet
08-21-2011, 11:31 PM
I'm not artsy enough to appreciate a show, but I'm totally down for being taken out to see strippers. Preferably hot, thin, busty, spray-tanned and blonde Russian strippers (have you figured out my preferred look for girls yet?) that'll do a private show, where by private show I mean go into a booth and slap me around while I eat them out.

Man. LAX is a boring place. Can you tell I'm just sitting here? ;)

LAX sucks. I just picked relatives up from there a month ago. Go to Terminal 4 if you want anything interesting to see or get food.

BraveHeartz
08-21-2011, 11:31 PM

That's the most epic thing I've ever read on the internets.

horst1
08-21-2011, 11:56 PM

i like your attitude girl

tsmandy
08-22-2011, 12:00 AM
Dear Juliette,

I think that is my favorite anything I've ever read on the Internet.

You are such a fuckhole that I know you'll do anything I could ask for & still surprise me. You look better than ever!

JulietteStray
08-22-2011, 12:11 AM
Thanks Mandy! I'll admit, part of me thinks I should do another half-syringe or so in my lips, but I'm trying to not get carried away... :)

suckshemalecock
08-22-2011, 12:24 AM
WOW.. she still cute BUT her red look made her so sassy sensual and hot... RED all the way!

TSCURIOUS
08-22-2011, 01:12 AM
Hate coming into posts late - BUT - Juliette, you are SMOKIN' and love your breasts!!

DeliaTS
08-22-2011, 01:38 AM
Love the new bangin' Barbie fuck doll look Ms. Stray and by the looks of those video stills you have the moves to back it up! Sounds like you've been a busy girl these days. Best of luck in all your endeavors.

TSCURIOUS
08-22-2011, 01:48 AM
Checking frequent flyer mile account fo a trip to CA!

dbev
08-22-2011, 01:58 AM
I prefer red hair...

JulietteStray
08-22-2011, 03:19 AM
Love the new bangin' Barbie fuck doll look Ms. Stray and by the looks of those video stills you have the moves to back it up! Sounds like you've been a busy girl these days. Best of luck in all your endeavors.

Thanks Delia!! We still need to work together sometime :)

Dino Velvet
08-22-2011, 03:25 AM

You live so close and have never worked with Delia? She's a nice lady.

The Man In Black only shoots those that he loves the most. RIP.

Johnny Cash: Delia's Gone on "The Johnny Cash Show" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJc5Kh8CnTk)

DeliaTS
08-22-2011, 09:06 AM

I know - I keep threatening to shoot some serious hardcore one of these days. With tempting offers like that I might have to actually make a trip to Cali soon.

JulietteStray
08-22-2011, 10:15 AM
I know - I keep threatening to shoot some serious hardcore one of these days. With tempting offers like that I might have to actually make a trip to Cali soon.

Do it! I'll let you shoot whatever you wa~ant...

lovesall
08-22-2011, 10:21 AM
Loves red heads but the new look is good on you also.

Ecstatic
08-23-2011, 01:13 AM
Hot hot hot! Yet somehow very cool....

Instrumental
08-23-2011, 01:35 AM
I didn't (don't) want people to look at me and have their first thought be, "wow, she's a natural redhead." I want them to look at me and think, "wow, she's a complete cum dumpster; I want to pin her down with my friends and fuck her until she forgets her name."

I thought both of those things tbh.

Well, no friends cause I'm greedy >_>

JulietteStray
08-23-2011, 04:10 AM
I thought both of those things tbh.

Well, no friends cause I'm greedy >_>

Awww, but sharing is caring!

beavisimo
08-23-2011, 04:53 AM
Damn you are one dirty hot fuck. You need a serious spanking and then a good throat fucking! Ah, to be in LAX. Love the new look by the way.

beaufont
01-29-2012, 05:06 PM
Sometimes you need some good old fashioned filth & Juliette brings that in spades :salad:fuckin:

Her deepthroating looks like fun :Bowdown:

onmyknees
01-29-2012, 05:47 PM
I like this gurl...She'd definately be on my list to say hello to at the awards....maybe indulge in some drinks, and some ink. Can never have too much of either of those !

freddieboy
04-05-2012, 12:39 PM
i liked the red hair better, but this is ok too

loved the red hair too