PDA

View Full Version : Newbie - saying Hi - what is happening to me?

Myron Bolitar
08-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Hey everybody - Up until a few weeks ago, I had never looked at T-Girls and if anybody had suggested it I would've categorically said that it's not for me. Oh, how things change. I genuinely have no interest in men whatsoever, but a T-Girl who really looks like a woman just rocks my boat. Looking at guys cock makes me go "Ewwww" looking at a cock on a feminine T-Girl and there are not many things that turn me on more. It's really strange for me, coz the thought of ever finding a cock sexy is so out of left field for me. Anyway, the girls I have found that I most like so far are..

Patricia Bysmark
Laura Feraz
Barbara Vanconcellos

Looking forward to learning more

Cheers

Nikka
08-20-2011, 09:04 PM
TV Kim ..

SammiValentine
08-20-2011, 09:06 PM
Sounds like you got gaymanitis , the symptoms are similar to cockitus - a few knuckle shuffles and clean up on a new manbag should see things settle down - till the next urge.

if symptoms persist get both ears pierced and dye ya pubes pink.

xx

MdR Dave
08-20-2011, 09:14 PM
"Welcome to the Monkey House".

Now go post your "Am I gay?" thread. It's kind of a tradition. . .

buckjohnson
08-20-2011, 09:18 PM
TV Kim ..

Very scary...and funny.

runningdownthatdream
08-21-2011, 12:25 AM

Let's just answer the question for him here:

Yes, yes you are!

bte
08-21-2011, 12:34 AM
Hey everybody - Up until a few weeks ago, I had never looked at T-Girls and if anybody had suggested it I would've categorically said that it's not for me. Oh, how things change. I genuinely have no interest in men whatsoever, but a T-Girl who really looks like a woman just rocks my boat. Looking at guys cock makes me go "Ewwww" looking at a cock on a feminine T-Girl and there are not many things that turn me on more. It's really strange for me, coz the thought of ever finding a cock sexy is so out of left field for me. Anyway, the girls I have found that I most like so far are..

Patricia Bysmark
Laura Feraz
Barbara Vanconcellos

Looking forward to learning more

Cheers

Who cares. Give it a month or so and you will be on your knees sucking a cock. (well obviously I do since I am responding, dammit!)

Bobby Domino
08-21-2011, 12:38 AM
welcome to the wonderful, turbulent and fascinatingly paradoxical world of HA. Only prerequisites: sense of humor & thick skin. Oh, and no stupid posts, either, LOL!!!!

Bobby Domino
08-21-2011, 12:40 AM
Too soon, Nikka, too soon :yayo:

TV Kim ..

Myron Bolitar
08-21-2011, 12:42 AM
Funny stuff guys :)

Jericho
08-21-2011, 01:51 AM
Oh, and no stupid posts, either, LOL!!!!

That'll slim HA down to three pages! :shrug

lovesall
08-22-2011, 10:51 AM
Welcome and don't forget to keep your eyes on the road...

iamdrgonzo
08-22-2011, 08:01 PM
Welcome aboard.

Nivek
08-22-2011, 08:05 PM

LMAO, seriously, stop asking questions and start pursuing some answers!