PDA

View Full Version : Question for the ladies

jtwickli
08-20-2011, 06:49 AM
This thread might come off as stupid but I'm just trying to get a feel for things. It's probably different for all girls but would/does it turn any of you on to hook up with a college guy for his first time n show him the ropes?

cadcad
08-20-2011, 08:38 AM
threads like this make me sad for the people who post them.

Mz.Brownsugah
08-20-2011, 09:03 AM
Nope, I hate being with "first timers". There too much explaining and ego stroking you have to do, for guys who whats nothing to do with you otherwise. I get turned on by a gentlemen thats are secure and experience with how to treat a woman in and out the bedroom.

tsnajwa
08-20-2011, 09:34 AM
This thread might come off as stupid but I'm just trying to get a feel for things. It's probably different for all girls but would/does it turn any of you on to hook up with a college guy for his first time n show him the ropes?

someone who's inexperienced really turns me on mostly because I don't have any experience.. and I like the thought of figuring things out together and I feel like the playing field would be fair.

Jamie French
08-20-2011, 09:53 AM
5 years in the business and I can say without a doubt that first timers are just awful. It's almost always the most awkward/frustrating thing ever. It's the ones who make it a point to ask for their 'first time' who are the worst...

You'll never know you serviced a good first timer cause they're the ones that have the good sense to lie about it and go all in like they're fucking a GG. (with confidence)

smartsense
08-20-2011, 10:44 AM

I know you asked the girls this question but for me virgins are overrated.

dderek123
08-20-2011, 07:43 PM
Yeah virgins suck. They don't know how to do anything.