PDA

View Full Version : opposite race dream guy/girl

Bmoredominican
08-19-2011, 02:59 PM
If you could choose one ts (for guys) from another race (assuming you prefer to date within your race) who would it be and why? Ladies if you could choose one guy (or girl if that's your thing) from another race, who would it be and why?

I'm 1/2 african american, 1/2 dominican so I guess i'd have to choose an Asian or white girl. Don't know of too many asian american TS so i'd have to say i'd choose...Bailey

killer body, great voice, exudes femininity and has those bedroom eyes...OMG!

giovanni_hotel
08-19-2011, 04:05 PM
No need to put race into the mix where it doesn't need to be.

If you dig Bailey, that's enough. No one really cares IMO about the racial/ethnic breakdown of her fan base.

I have a serous attraction to trans-chicks in general, some in particular. Their race or ethnicity isn't a prerequisite or disqualifier.

I'm curious, where you grew up, was it all one race??
Just a really bizarre thread topic IMO.

raheme
08-19-2011, 05:44 PM
No need to put race into the mix where it doesn't need to be.

If you dig Bailey, that's enough. No one really cares IMO about the racial/ethnic breakdown of her fan base.

I have a serous attraction to trans-chicks in general, some in particular. Their race or ethnicity isn't a prerequisite or disqualifier.

I'm curious, where you grew up, was it all one race??
Just a really bizarre thread topic IMO.

I don't think he's making this a divisive thread. I think its rather harmless. A lot of the post I've seen on h.a. have racial undertones, its just the way of the world. Hell most message boards/forums have racial undertones...part of the reason why I don't care for youtube and online newspapers.

I don't want to live in a world where people are afraid to talk about race, my god, that's political correctness on steroids!

Being a "minority" in america means, to most, that you are always concious of race. Can I move here, will I get this job, I wonder what she thinks of people like me, etc...

Back on topic

To answer your question bmore, I would most definitely choose ashley george as I tend to prefer the girl next door types regardless of race.

Yvonne183
08-19-2011, 06:18 PM
My opposite race dream guy would be Herman Munster, cause I think the Munsters were a Jewish family living in Brooklyn NY. Jewish would be the opposite race to me.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmzQuj-vHSKbul7aHoYfKZq27icey2fF-Dqnl5QgeXFcz7yjbZ

Bobby Domino
08-19-2011, 06:22 PM
I'm in serious need of going to Thailand for a month so I can devour that country. I've had a taste of all races, but I really need to get my Asia on. I have no preference in body type as long as you've got that look in your eye. But to play this game and give you a name - Rose. She's done scene for Extreme Ladyboy. First time I saw her I had to keep looking between her legs to make sure she was a TG. Tall, slender, long legs, beautiful face, don't know where she found those hips, and my favorite - easily aroused and ain't afraid of shit. Now she's post-op, though....

Willie Escalade
08-19-2011, 11:34 PM
The last girl I dated was Latina...and the current girl I'm digging on is Latina, so...

Then again, there's Nodia and Sheeba...

Dino Velvet
08-19-2011, 11:45 PM
My opposite race dream guy would be Herman Munster, cause I think the Munsters were a Jewish family living in Brooklyn NY. Jewish would be the opposite race to me.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmzQuj-vHSKbul7aHoYfKZq27icey2fF-Dqnl5QgeXFcz7yjbZ

I had Grampa Munster nailed as Jew the first time I saw him.

http://blog.wfmu.org/.a/6a00d83451c29169e20133ef518b2a970b-300wi

FreddieGomez
08-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Being that i'm half black and latino(but identify more with my latino side) and prefer latina gg's...but mainly prefer latina trannies and some light skinned blk trannies, i'd have to choose Alyssa Luxor, a hot Asian tranny.

Jackal
08-20-2011, 12:04 AM
I have a big attraction towards Mexican, French, Brazilian, and Filipina women, whether gg or tg.

Dino Velvet
08-20-2011, 12:04 AM
Being that i'm half black and latino(but identify more with my latino side) and prefer latina gg's...but mainly prefer latina trannies and some light skinned blk trannies, i'd have to choose Alyssa Luxor, a hot Asian tranny.

I like Alyssa too. Anybody know if she's ever been to the US?

Cyclops
08-20-2011, 12:37 AM
I only date humans,so being human myself,dating outside of my own race is out of the question.

I do not consider fellow humans as being another race simply because they look a little different than me.We are all human beings.I look upon all humans equally.

tsnajwa
08-20-2011, 08:26 AM
I'd date within my own race or white.. I think that's just about it as far as personal preference goes, but I would never rule anything out and I have seen some attractive asians (I think only Japanese, because I've never seen any guys from any other asian country with facial hair besides the japanese)

But I really don't understand why this thread has to incorporate race..