PDA

View Full Version : What is it about certain girls?!?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-09-2006, 04:07 PM
What the fuck is it about certain girls you just can't get out of your head. Some of you might know what I'm talking about. Broads you know you shouldn't mess with, because they are trouble in one way or another, but you can't resist them......................

Might even be a broad you fucked before and did the typical guy shit (i.e. no phonecall the next day) but the minute you see her again you want to hit it again..................

What is it about certain girls you just can't get off your mind?!?

Caleigh
01-09-2006, 04:35 PM
P H E R E M O N E S

TomSelis
01-09-2006, 11:24 PM
Girls want "thugs", guys want "death on two legs."

flabbybody
01-10-2006, 01:49 AM
sounds like you got the love bug JW. you're not alone. I got it too.

Sinister
01-10-2006, 01:54 AM
lol i wish i had some deep thought provoking comment about the subject but honestly i believe it just varies from person to person. i'm currently stuck in a similar situation (love triangle between the current girl and the ex) but of course i know both are trouble but i guess i'm just addicted to the entertainment :D

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-10-2006, 01:58 AM
lol i wish i had some deep thought provoking comment about the subject but honestly i believe it just varies from person to person. i'm currently stuck in a similar situation (love triangle between the current girl and the ex) but of course i know both are trouble but i guess i'm just addicted to the entertainment :D

exactly........................because it is entertaining
but at the same time it's frustrating because you know they have the ability to act stupid and piss you off at the drop of a dime.............

Sinister
01-10-2006, 02:02 AM
tell me about it. i mean i often tell myself that if i had the chance i'd put a bullet between both of their heads and call it a day, but then i find myself right back there. i mean it frustrates me that u actually have to deal with them but both have qualities to bring u back. :banghead idk i often ask myself the same thing...good post.

p.s. sorry if this has been asked of u 100 times already but who is that chick in your avatar?

slinky
01-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Charisma.

MoonAndStar
01-10-2006, 11:20 PM
i think people in general cant live a happy anf fulfilled life unless its filled with drama and bulshit to talk about....

the people who are happy with their lot and contempt are the lucky ones..... the rest of us somehow just tend to gravitate towards all the bulshit that life throws at us...

;~)