PDA

View Full Version : TS Massage???

Bmoredominican
08-18-2011, 09:40 PM
I usually get my massage (sports) done by either an asian woman (AMP) or one of the chain-style massage spots (massage envy, etc.). Are there places in the US with massage houses staffed by transsexual women? It doesn't have to be anything elicit or hyper sexual, just wondering why there haven't been any transsexual massage parlors or anything like that in the US. I know they had a few overseas when I lived in Japan and Korea.

Dino Velvet
08-18-2011, 09:51 PM
What city do you live in? I'm in LA. I know some things...

NatashaLover
08-18-2011, 09:55 PM
wow that asian girl looks cute even with that shirt on.

Bmoredominican
08-18-2011, 09:59 PM
What city do you live in? I'm in LA. I know some things...

Baltimore a.k.a Bmore and DC (not rich, just blessed lol)

But I do travel extensively...if you know of anything out here or around your way feel free to let me know.

Bmoredominican
08-18-2011, 10:00 PM
wow that asian girl looks cute even with that shirt on.

i agree...i'm a sucker for femininity and softness...asian massage girls are near tops in those categories.

Dino Velvet
08-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Baltimore a.k.a Bmore and DC (not rich, just blessed lol)

But I do travel extensively...if you know of anything out here or around your way feel free to let me know.

Definitely hit up Backpage if you come out here. I'm good at finding bargains. PM me if you come out here and I'll have some names and numbers. There's plenty of pussy to share.:cheers:

Bmoredominican
08-19-2011, 01:04 AM
Definitely hit up Backpage if you come out here. I'm good at finding bargains. PM me if you come out here and I'll have some names and numbers. There's plenty of pussy to share.:cheers:
cool. thanks. will definitely do that.