PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Song now! LOL

NatashaLover
08-18-2011, 03:00 PM
Yo Neck, Yo Back, My Dick and My Sack - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35yNjA4F5B4&NR=1)

Stavros
08-18-2011, 03:12 PM
Song? What song? There is no music, just an arrogant and -judging by the photo- badly dressed dude who can't get a girlfriend. If he had a job he wouldn't be swearing at the general public, most of whom would be embarrassed by his schoolboy attitude to women, should they ever be unfortunate enough to have their lives dirtied by this voice from the toilet. Or maybe your were just being sarcastic by starting the thread in the first place...

NatashaLover
08-18-2011, 03:35 PM
No I wasn't sarcastic about starting this thread, I SAID that I like it and I LIKE it. PERIOD.
It doesn't mean that you have to like it. LOL
I love it when people get all excited and over reacting to a thread! Give me more!!! LOL

Nicole Dupre
08-18-2011, 03:36 PM
Song? What song? There is no music, just an arrogant and -judging by the photo- badly dressed dude who can't get a girlfriend. If he had a job he wouldn't be swearing at the general public, most of whom would be embarrassed by his schoolboy attitude to women, should they ever be unfortunate enough to have their lives dirtied by this voice from the toilet. Or maybe your were just being sarcastic by starting the thread in the first place...
Omg. What an obnoxious snob you are. You're pretty sanctimonious for someone who's so socially awkward. She didn't send the video to your PM box, so there was no need to pontificate. You can sit there and pretentiously regurgitate your history books for the 5 people in the Politics and Religion section, but you're incapable of behaving like a human being.

Nashvegas
08-18-2011, 03:50 PM
I am with Nicole on this one.

needsum
08-18-2011, 03:53 PM
No I wasn't sarcastic about starting this thread, I SAID that I like it and I LIKE it. PERIOD.
It doesn't mean that you have to like it. LOL
I love it when people get all excited and over reacting to a thread! Give me more!!! LOL

I LOVE that you like this song...... wanna re-enact it verse for verse?... ;) xoxoxo :salad

NatashaLover
08-18-2011, 03:58 PM
I LOVE that you like this song...... wanna re-enact it verse for verse?... ;) xoxoxo :salad

Sure, but remember I am a Zombie!

needsum
08-18-2011, 03:59 PM
Sure, but remember I am a Zombie!

well then I will make sure I trip myself so that you can catch me... ;)

Stavros
08-18-2011, 09:46 PM
I am a human being, therefore I act like one, and, being wholly possessed of my faculties, can also hear.

I know when someone is singing, this isn't singing. I am not socially awkward, I go shopping every day. I am just amazed that anyone could listen to this drivel and not be embarrassed -it is symptomatic of the diffuse nature of contemporary cultural production that the USA can simultaneously produce people who know what a musical instrument is, people who can sing -in a variety of genres- while there are losers who think swearing into a microphone and abusing women at the same time is grounds for payment.

I am a cultural snob, I have never hidden that, but where rap/Hip-hop had political roots in the streets I can connect with it at a basic level of comprehension, even if I would never listen to it; but this foul-mouthed rant that denigrates women?
No -sorry, its not music.

But note: I am a Cultural Democrat: I gave it a chance, I listened to it without pre-judging it.

ed_jaxon
08-18-2011, 09:58 PM
TOO SHORT!

Admit it Stavros, your head was bobbin to that beat.

KelticForce1349
08-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Yo Neck, Yo Back, My Dick and My Sack - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35yNjA4F5B4&NR=1)

What is it that you hear that makes you like this track so much Natasha?

Dino Velvet
08-18-2011, 10:28 PM
I like music I can tap my foot while taking a dump to.

Beavis And Butt-head: Crowbar - Existence is Punishment - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCrQ3ixSTNc)

Beavis & Butt-Head & Crowbar - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VRY9FyAeZM)

NatashaLover
08-19-2011, 12:10 AM
What is it that you hear that makes you like this track so much Natasha?

All the talking about dick licking.

mikejones
08-19-2011, 01:32 AM
Awesome! I haven't heard anything from Too $hort in years! Dude was the shit back when I was in college.

SirCumsAlot
08-19-2011, 01:38 AM
I am not socially awkward, I go shopping every day.

:dead-1:

CORVETTEDUDE
08-19-2011, 03:43 AM
Baby, Baby, Baby....I know you can do better than that!!!:shrug

loveboof
08-19-2011, 05:11 AM
lol. That's funny.

It is not a good song, but I believe it's pretty much a cover of Khia's song like 10 years ago. He's basically just changed a few words so he can sing about his dick.

Stavros
08-19-2011, 05:42 AM
Every now and then I like to stick the boot into youth culture, this dudelet is so void of talent and appeal I couldn't resist it; the rest just confirms my belief that my sense of humour is lost on many (but not all) Americans.

omack
08-19-2011, 05:51 AM
i am not socially awkward, i go shopping every day.

lmao!!!

tsnajwa
08-20-2011, 08:44 AM
LOL at this thread.

buckjohnson
08-20-2011, 10:16 PM
Omg. What an obnoxious snob you are. You're pretty sanctimonious for someone who's so socially awkward. She didn't send the video to your PM box, so there was no need to pontificate. You can sit there and pretentiously regurgitate your history books for the 5 people in the Politics and Religion section, but you're incapable of behaving like a human being.

Was this neccesary?