PDA

View Full Version : some things about GLBT probably don't know

MdR Dave
08-17-2011, 07:15 AM
The GLBT movement is a right-wing organization instituted to undermine and derail the more legitimate and honest LGBT movement. Seriously, why rearrange the letters rather than just support the established group, unless you're secretly evil?

Also, I'm starting my own organization called BLTG - it will appear to have the same goals but secretly be devoted to the glory of a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich with a gherkin on the side.

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 07:37 AM
Do they serve their mission statement on whole wheat? lol

MdR Dave
08-17-2011, 07:42 AM
Do they serve their mission statement on whole wheat? lol

Like GLBT we're going to be evil. Lavash for everyone!

It also takes the ink better.

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 07:45 AM
Ooooh. That sounds tasty. lol

MdR Dave
08-17-2011, 07:49 AM
Ooooh. That sounds tasty. lol

Order it with the house aioli- I'll whip some up for you now.

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 07:53 AM
Ooooh, that's like a garlicy pesto spread or something, right? I think I like that. That's all Middle Eastern food, right?

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 07:55 AM
You're making me want to go to Ibby's in Jersey City for a falafel right now. Mmmmm. lol

MdR Dave
08-17-2011, 07:59 AM
Ooooh, that's like a garlicy pesto spread or something, right? I think I like that. That's all Middle Eastern food, right?
Depends on what I've been eating- lately a lot of wheat grass juice and pineapple, so it's probably sweet instead of zesty. And I'm originally from the mid-Atlantic region!

It really is a special sauce, Ms. Dupre.

MdR Dave
08-17-2011, 08:03 AM
You're making me want to lay down and make sweet, hot love to you right now. Mmmmm. lol

That, above, is how I heard this. Helps me sleep at night!

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 08:05 AM
Now I'm getting a craving for something with cumin. Damn you, and your BLT community. ;-) lol

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 08:06 AM
That, above, is how I heard this. Helps me sleep at night!
See that? Delicious food gets me loose and horny. ;-) lol

MdR Dave
08-17-2011, 08:08 AM
Now I'm getting a craving for something with cumin. Damn you, and your BLT community. ;-) lol

Don't forget the "G". My gherkin is the best part.

Doesn't have to be on the side though, darling. You put it wherever you want it.

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 08:13 AM
Don't forget the "G". My gherkin is the best part.

Doesn't have to be on the side though, darling. You put it wherever you want it.
Don't let them catch you jerkin' that gherkin. lol

dderek123
08-17-2011, 12:08 PM
I'm gonna start BBBB. Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon. Who want's in?

MdR Dave
08-17-2011, 05:13 PM
I'm gonna start BBBB. Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon. Who want's in?

I'm in!

But you know it's just a splinter group, formed through an unholy alliance between the BLTG and the American Cardiologists Association.

MdR Dave
08-17-2011, 05:23 PM
The GLBT movement is a right-wing organization instituted to undermine and derail the more legitimate and honest LGBT movement. Seriously, why rearrange the letters rather than just support the established group, unless you're secretly evil?

Also, I'm starting my own organization called BLTG - it will appear to have the same goals but secretly be devoted to the glory of a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich with a gherkin on the side.
Focus, people- this is a real issue!

joeym75ld
08-17-2011, 07:24 PM

I could give a crap about these other organizations, but your BLTG has my full support.:)

Helvis2012
08-18-2011, 04:51 AM
Yes, toast, please.

Paladin
08-18-2011, 08:19 AM

Yeah, and i'm brack obama's cousin & john mccain's nephew at the same time.

I'll take a BLT hold the G :)

MdR Dave
08-18-2011, 08:24 AM
Yeah, and i'm brack obama's cousin & john mccain's nephew at the same time.

I'll take a BLT hold the G :)

I'm my own grandpa. . .

And you'll take the g and learn to love it!

But seriously, evil, derail, etc.

Nicole Dupre
08-18-2011, 08:32 AM
Hey. How do you circumcise a redneck...

MdR Dave
08-18-2011, 08:34 AM
Hey. How do you circumcise a redneck...
Hit his mom in the jaw?

Nicole Dupre
08-18-2011, 08:34 AM
No one...?

You kick his sister in the jaw. Bwah hah ha! :tongue: