PDA

View Full Version : The L Word is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-09-2006, 06:04 AM
There is a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-09-2006, 06:18 AM
since it's Showtime I'd say it's possible
but you know who they'd get to be the star............
I don't wanna say it, I'll let others input then either shake or nod my head

Legend
01-09-2006, 06:32 AM
Why do good shows like Carnivale get canceled thats why im more into cinemax and showtime screw taxi cab confessions.?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-09-2006, 07:13 AM
dude I never watched Carnivale, I couldn't sit through Adrienne Barbeau as on old wrinkly broad

Still have flashbacks to her in the Cannonball Run outfit

4DegreesWarmer
01-09-2006, 08:05 AM
Why do good shows like Carnivale get canceled thats why im more into cinemax and showtime screw taxi cab confessions.?

Carnivale was a great show...good to see another fan. Sadly, it simply cost too much to produce and they weren't seeing an adequate return...so it got the ax.

As for the L word, I enjoyed both seasons but I feel it's progressively gone down a few notches. Season 2 was enjoyable, but didn't quite outshine the 1st season. In terms of the 3rd season, I hope this opening episode isn't reflective of the rest of the season cause tonight's show was weak in quite a few spots.

Sinister
01-10-2006, 02:12 AM
interesting to see someone else was into carnivale, i used to watch that shit religiously and then when i heard it was going to be cancelled after only 2 seasons i was :evil: excellent show to those who haven't seen it. i've never seen queer as folk or the l word but to those who have would they be worth checking out or which is more interesting? seems all the good shows end up getting cancelled or replaced with a less than average program

Dkg
01-10-2006, 02:43 AM
"L word"? Can someone fill me in?

Quinn
01-10-2006, 02:47 AM

It’s a show designed to appeal to the Sapphic set.

-Quinn

BeardedOne
01-10-2006, 02:51 AM

People have said it's a soap about many of my ex's (And it's scary to see the actual parallels).

Think Queer As Folk from the female angle.

yourdaddy
01-10-2006, 02:51 AM
I worked on one of the "L Word" episodes. We left from Tampa on a cruise boat with about 900 professed lesbians, and filmed an episode on the way to Cozumel. We "straight" members of the crew, were pretty much shunned by the majority of the women, but a few of us got "involved". One of our film crew was charged with a major crime, which was never proven. Don't ever mess with the "O.W.L.S", (Old Wise Lesbians).

darqueshadow
01-31-2006, 05:04 PM
where the hell have I been???? under a rock? Now how am I going to find out what happens to the Kurgan? and that plain girl....and that kid from T3??? When does Deadwood start?!?!?!? :cry: :D :wink: :D :x :twisted:
(feeling a little bipolar....sorry)

InvisibleTS
01-31-2006, 05:47 PM
I just started watching the first season of The L Word and Queer as Folk recently. Probably should get through The L Word as quick as I can so I can watch the new episodes and get in on some of the chat :wink: They actually were having an L Word party for the new episode at this club I go to. I wanted to go but didn't want to ruin anything for me. Heard about the kinda lackluster 2nd season, glad to hear good things about the start of the 3rd.

P.S. Loved Carnivale

partlycloudy
02-01-2006, 07:44 PM
for any fans: l word board (http://www.mediablvd.com/forums/index.php?showforum=203) <--link