PDA

View Full Version : I Totally Cut Off Michael Strahan In Traffic

Dino Velvet
08-17-2011, 04:07 AM
He was pretty nice about it. I have a Chevy Truck and he has a nice Mercedes convertible so I knew he would get out of the way. He made a point of pulling up next to me after. Before I started reaching under the seat I saw a big gapped tooth fella and noticed his obvious lisp. He said, "You know your turn signals aren't working?" I responded, "They work perfectly." The green light came and we went our separate ways.

Helvis2012
08-17-2011, 05:10 AM
Hilarious!

Dino Velvet
08-17-2011, 06:26 AM
Hilarious!

Every once in awhile LA Traffic can involve drama with celebrities. At least Zsa Zsa's license is probably expired.

Mz.Brownsugah
08-17-2011, 06:48 AM
What was under seat, I wonder?

MdR Dave
08-17-2011, 07:05 AM
Jessica Alba nearly killed me with a big white Bentley on Wilshire once.

All I could think of afterwards was her ass in that tiny white bikini.

You know the pic.

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 07:31 AM
I once told Sinbad in Newark Airport, "I need to use the ladies room" and got up just to ditch him. lol I was just sitting there waiting for the plane to board, reading Vogue, and he parked his ass next to me, and tried to strike up a conversation. He was telling me these lame-ass jokes about airports and traveling, that I didn't think were funny AT ALL; like he was testing out his stand-up routine or something. lol He seems like nice guy, pretty much. But I half-got the impression that he wanted me to be starstruck, and I wasn't. If it was Dane Cook or someone else I think is actually a good comedian, and who's cute, I would've been much happier. But nooooooo! lol I almost get stuck being frikkin' Sinbad's captive audience. lol

I don't know if that's a good story compared to Dino's, cuz I have no idea who that Michael Strahan guy is. lol

Dino Velvet
08-17-2011, 07:45 AM
I once told Sinbad in Newark Airport, "I need to use the ladies room" and got up just to ditch him. lol I was just sitting there waiting for the plane to board, reading Vogue, and he parked his ass next to me, and tried to strike up a conversation. He was telling me these lame-ass jokes about airports and traveling, that I didn't think were funny AT ALL; like he was testing out his stand-up routine or something. lol He seems like nice guy, pretty much. But I half-got the impression that he wanted me to be starstruck, and I wasn't. If it was Dane Cook or someone else I think is actually a good comedian, and who's cute, I would've been much happier. But nooooooo! lol I almost get stuck being frikkin' Sinbad's captive audience. lol

I don't know if that's a good story compared to Dino's, cuz I have no idea who that Michael Strahan guy is. lol

Being stuck with Sinbad would be bad.

This cruise ship was stuck out at sea and its passengers were getting sick. The worst part of the trip was that, on top of the miserable conditions, they had Yakov Smirnoff as the ship's comedian.

Michael Strahan is a former NFL Football Player. He was a Defensive Lineman with the NY Giants. He also had a horrible sit-com on Fox.

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 07:47 AM
Being stuck with Sinbad would be bad.

This cruise ship was stuck out at sea and its passengers were getting sick. The worst part of the trip was that, on top of the miserable conditions, they had Yakov Smirnoff as the ship's comedian.

Michael Strahan is a former NFL Football Player. He was a Defensive Lineman with the NY Giants. He also had a horrible sit-com on Fox.
I don't think I'd recognize him then. I know almost nothing about sports. lol

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 07:51 AM
I did see Sinbad in a movie on Cinemax or something that was kinda funny, where he had to pretend he was a dentist. But I wasn't going to tell him that. It wasn't that damn funny. lol

Richctdude
08-17-2011, 03:08 PM
very very funny!

italianamerican25
08-18-2011, 02:25 AM
Hey don't get Michael Stahan mad. Just ask Tom Brady about that. haha

onmyknees
08-18-2011, 03:01 AM
Dino...so how big exactly was that infamous gap? lol
I actully like Michael....good player and gave us some good times here in NYC. Like for example an incredible game against the Pats in the Super Bowl. But now that he moved to LA...fuck him. lmao

Dino Velvet
08-18-2011, 03:07 AM
Dino...so how big exactly was that infamous gap? lol
I actully like Michael....good player and gave us some good times here in NYC. Like for example an incredible game against the Pats in the Super Bowl. But now that he moved to LA...fuck him. lmao

His gap is Letterman size and can definitely fit in a whole extra tooth. His lisp was so strong I heard it before he opened his mouth. Luckily, my windshield wipers work as good as my turn signals.

This is actually the second time I saw Strahan. He's real tall and hard to miss. The first time he was in OSH looking frustrated because people were avoiding helping him just like they were doing to me.

Helvis2012
08-18-2011, 04:53 AM
It's cool he's not some agro-maniac.

Dino Velvet
08-18-2011, 05:52 AM
It's cool he's not some agro-maniac.

I wish I could've talked him into a fight. He hits me with a left and I do a Bill Laimbeer flop right on the middle of Rodeo Drive. The next person driving that Benz would be me.