PDA

View Full Version : Rimming - can't be arsed with a poll

Jericho
08-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Should Guys Do the rimming?
Should Girls Do the Rimming?
Should Both?
Should Neither?

I will happily stick my tongue up a girls arse but, the sight of a girl doing that to a guy turns my stomach.

Am I the only one, what's your viewpoint?

ILuvGurls
08-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Should Both?
Should Neither?

I will happily stick my tongue up a girls arse but, the sight of a girl doing that to a guy turns my stomach.

i'm with you on that.

tvkim
08-16-2011, 10:08 PM
I'd never rim a guy!

ed_jaxon
08-16-2011, 10:10 PM
That's a fucking deal breaker for me if she won't toss my salad!

One vote for.

mikelpo
08-16-2011, 10:17 PM
I am the rimmer not the rimmee

tsdvdman
08-16-2011, 10:17 PM
That's a fucking deal breaker for me if she won't toss my salad!

One vote for.
Totally agree EJ she has to lick and worship my ass royally..lol

BraveHeartz
08-16-2011, 10:21 PM
I'll rim, but I don't like the idea if her rimming me.

iamdrgonzo
08-16-2011, 10:35 PM
Both, I love it when a girl rims me and the animal in me needs to savor the essence of every girls asshole so I must ram my tongue up for a tasting.

lisaparadise
08-16-2011, 10:42 PM
Should Both?
Should Neither?

Am I the only one, what's your viewpoint?should guys do rimming? fuck ya i have a rule that says if ya wanna stick it ya have to lick it.

Jericho
08-16-2011, 10:51 PM
should guys do rimming? fuck ya i have a rule that says if ya wanna stick it ya have to lick it.

Yah, but what about the opposite, do/would you rim him?

bassman2546
08-16-2011, 10:52 PM
should guys do rimming? fuck ya i have a rule that says if ya wanna stick it ya have to lick it.

We're gonna get along just fine. :)

dgs925
08-16-2011, 10:52 PM
Yeah, I'd have to say no on this one. To put it mathematically

Ass != pussy

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 12:08 AM
My lips and tongue don't come in contact with anyone's asshole ever. The only one getting rimmed, during 1-on-1 sex with me, is me.

dgs925
08-17-2011, 12:37 AM
Nicole, in general I am opposed to licking asshole. But having said that, if you were my dom (as you are in my masturbation fantasies) I would totally do that for you.

lovesall
08-17-2011, 12:38 AM
I enjoy the girl riming me, I never had rimmed anyone.

fred41
08-17-2011, 12:43 AM
like doing it....don't like having it done to me.

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 02:10 AM
Hey, dgs925. I actually updated & replied to you on my latest blog (http://www.nikki-dupre.com/uncategorized/new-photos/). :)

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 02:14 AM
Seemed kinda long, so I thought I'd share it only with my true fans. :)

scottnapx
08-17-2011, 02:38 AM
Love to run and be rimmed... Lisa Paradise... Every one of your posts makes me want you more!

Mz.Brownsugah
08-17-2011, 03:06 AM
Im not into rimming, but I will let a guy do it to me if he wants as long as he knows I won't ever go there.

lisaparadise
08-17-2011, 03:08 AM
Love to run and be rimmed... Lisa Paradise... Every one of your posts makes me want you more!awe thanks babe you rock

LeatherTGirlLover
08-17-2011, 04:41 AM
I rim but don't get rimmed.

dderek123
08-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Both because it feels awesome. And at the same time too!

dgs925
08-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Hey, dgs925. I actually updated & replied to you on my latest blog (http://www.nikki-dupre.com/uncategorized/new-photos/). :)

I'm honored that you would even acknowledge my existence.

:Bowdown:

Fingering a man, putting things in his ass, and fucking him are different. I like that stuff too. But I’m picky about topping. I’ll find the best position to get inside you, and tear it up. But if I have to work too hard for it to feel good, and feel like I’m doing more for you than you are for me, I get bored. More and more, I’m learning to love having a man sit on my cock and ride it, doing all the work, and giving me pleasure. He’s the man; let him show me how fucking bad he wants me if he’s panning out to be a needy spaz who can’t stay in a good position while I give him the fucking of his life.

In fact, it’s becoming my favorite way to top. I’ve been dominating men into doing it for me, and getting them to do it well. I also like doggie for topping. And, when I want to really show them who’s boss, I’ll force them all the way down, into what called ‘dead-doggie”. I’ll put my arm right across the back of their necks, and keep their faces planted in the pillow, as I endlessly plow their assholes.

Dear god that makes me so hard just reading that, you just made my day!

Bobby Domino
08-17-2011, 07:10 PM
Both. I enjoy giving as well as receiving.

Should Both?
Should Neither?

jniowa
08-18-2011, 04:43 PM
I'll rim and I don't mind getting rimmed.

Nicole Dupre
08-18-2011, 05:06 PM
I'm honored that you would even acknowledge my existence.

:Bowdown:

Dear god that makes me so hard just reading that, you just made my day!
No problem, baby. The blog (http://www.nikki-dupre.com/) is mostly for the true Nicole Dupre worshipers anyway, and the next best thing to the actual website (http://nicole-dupre.com/). :D

needsum
08-18-2011, 07:53 PM
Can't say I ever had my ass licked, and not sure if I'd ever be into it. But I LOVE to do it to girls. when they are into it, OH BABY, i just love doing it.

Ineeda SM
08-19-2011, 02:31 AM
Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
Fingering a man, putting things in his ass, and fucking him are different. I like that stuff too. But I’m picky about topping. I’ll find the best position to get inside you, and tear it up. But if I have to work too hard for it to feel good, and feel like I’m doing more for you than you are for me, I get bored. More and more, I’m learning to love having a man sit on my cock and ride it, doing all the work, and giving me pleasure. He’s the man; let him show me how fucking bad he wants me if he’s panning out to be a needy spaz who can’t stay in a good position while I give him the fucking of his life.

In fact, it’s becoming my favorite way to top. I’ve been dominating men into doing it for me, and getting them to do it well. I also like doggie for topping. And, when I want to really show them who’s boss, I’ll force them all the way down, into what called ‘dead-doggie”. I’ll put my arm right across the back of their necks, and keep their faces planted in the pillow, as I endlessly plow their assholes.

Damn I think I am in lust with Nicole.

JamesHunt
08-19-2011, 03:34 AM
but, the sight of a girl doing that to a guy turns my stomach.

So when was the last time you watched a girl rimming a dudes asshole?

Jericho
08-19-2011, 02:31 PM
So when was the last time you watched a girl rimming a dudes asshole?

Couple of hours before I wrote the message! :shrug