PDA

View Full Version : who gives better head GG or TS In Your Opinions?

drock
01-08-2006, 06:28 PM
Aiight, i'm sure most of the guys in here have received head from both TS and GG, so basically in your opinion who gives the best head? Perhaps from some experiences it depends on the GG or TS, but if you think one as a collective group gives better head or not post it please.

blahblahblah
01-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Actually, TG's! They simply know the anatomy of the cock better than GG's do, so it's easier for them to hit the right place ;-) But still, GG's can give much more pussy than TG's can do and that's the problem.....That's why I'm declared as the enemy of the Community #1 by some lovely ladies on this site.

drock
01-08-2006, 06:53 PM
I have to agree with you total post. There's just something special about when a TS puts your dick in her mouth. :lol:

BeardedOne
01-08-2006, 07:15 PM
Jury's still out on this one for me, as the only TS's I've been with to date have yet to bless me with the experience.

On reflection, though, I vote...Yes! :lol:

hwbs
01-08-2006, 07:34 PM
ohhh come on ...u know it all depends one the individual....

BeardedOne
01-08-2006, 07:38 PM

The individual being the receiver, right? :lol:

The American Nightmare
01-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Definitely GGs. Everytime I've been with a TS, it was completely boring. She didn't know what she was doing. Quite honestly, I'd have to say that TSs don't know how to give blowjobs.

Now, if one of you girls wants to prove me wrong.....

Realgirls4me
01-08-2006, 07:42 PM
No GG can possibly know the nerve receptors of that region, or a male's libido like a TS woman can.

TS!

rick_932
01-08-2006, 09:09 PM

thank you, it all depends on the person givin the head. all ts dont know how to give good head just like all gg dont know. .either one can be taught through experience to give the best head

DJ_Asia
01-08-2006, 09:59 PM
I like getting blown just as much as the next guy,but cumming from it has happened only with a few highly skilled artisans of the fellatio game.

I have been w more GG's and TS than I can count and the only times I've actually cum from oral sex was with a GG.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-08-2006, 11:44 PM
Definitely GGs. Everytime I've been with a TS, it was completely boring. She didn't know what she was doing. Quite honestly, I'd have to say that TSs don't know how to give blowjobs.

Well it could be that you've been hanging out with the lazy TS'es. Or TS'es who are just new in the game (starting out as a TS gurl). LOL. :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

bunzy
01-09-2006, 12:01 AM
I agree with you 100 % but if we generalize there's no comparison, a GG is far better than TS blowjob.

slinky
01-09-2006, 05:36 AM
The answer is.........

the one that wants to.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-09-2006, 05:42 AM
only way to determine this would be to get a GG & a TS and let them go "head to head" (pun intended) LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hwbs
01-09-2006, 05:44 AM
let the pole smoking begin , lmfao

Felicia Katt
01-09-2006, 06:15 AM
old joke:

whats the difference between a girlfriend and your job?

after you get married, your job will still suck!! LOL

FK

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-09-2006, 06:17 AM
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ecstatic
01-09-2006, 06:36 AM
Danny, you hit it. I've gotten good, bad and ugly from both gg and tg companions. One thing I've noticed when giving head, though, with some girls is how rough they are, that they seem to want to thrust deep and hard and force deepthroating regardless of sensitivity or the gag reflex--far more so than men I've gone down on (though so many years ago, maybe I've forgotten). This certainly isn't true of all girls--and since I've only been with maybe 10 girls in the past 4 or 5 years, that's a small sample--but it has happened to me several times. Any other comments on this side of the topic?

Deepdarkfucker
01-09-2006, 05:11 PM
TGirls

trapmasta
01-09-2006, 06:13 PM
gg's.

Sinister
01-10-2006, 02:08 AM
honestly i gotta go with ts hands down

tsntx
01-10-2006, 05:12 AM

u ARE most definately hanging w/ the wrong crowd... i suggest tipping ahead of time ... if that doesnt work beat the bitch up and get ur money back give her a $5 and say "heres to ur troubles holly" oops

chefmike
01-10-2006, 05:28 AM

u ARE most definately hanging w/ the wrong crowd... i suggest tipping ahead of time ... if that doesnt work beat the bitch up and get ur money back give her a $5 and say "heres to ur troubles holly" oops

:shock:
:shock:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-10-2006, 05:35 AM
I'm gonna go a step further with this

are we talking CBJ or BBJ?

fishman33
01-10-2006, 05:39 AM

ok, I'll bite. what's the difference in a CBJ and a BBJ?

chefmike
01-10-2006, 05:47 AM

ok, I'll bite. what's the difference in a CBJ and a BBJ?

condom vs no condom, my friend.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-10-2006, 07:05 AM
^5 Chef

samstl99
01-10-2006, 08:25 AM
I agree with Jenn. you are hanging around the wrong crowd... or you arent paying enough.. LOL.

Personally I have dated GGs and TGs and I have to say that barring technique.. which is an individual style thing..... A TG has more enthusiasm.. more desire.. and really gets into it more than most GGs.

On a seperate Note.. Jenn you are the Best babe.

Sam

tsntx
01-10-2006, 09:29 AM
lol shhh not everyone needs to know that im the best ... let them just assume i am ;)

slinky
01-10-2006, 10:23 AM

I've never met a gg who was a non-pro who used a condom for BJ's. I've met a few non-pro TS's who have. Or, to put it slightly differently, I think the number of non-paid-for BJs which are covered is far great among TG's than among GG's.

shemalejunky
01-11-2006, 06:33 AM
Stupidest post of all time...fuck, why do you losers have to debate this? It all depends on the ability, not on who gives it. Fuck...three pages! You are all pathetic. Wha wha wha

flabbybody
01-12-2006, 06:42 AM
hey, they're talking about piss enemas on the other thread

makes this topic look like pretty intellectual

Ecstatic
01-12-2006, 06:43 AM
hey, they're talking about piss enemas on the other thread

makes this topic look like pretty intellectual
Hmm, says a lot re: the communal intelligence quotient here! :twisted:

ezed
01-12-2006, 07:44 AM
I will respond to this thread after a long absence...
Is it TG or GG?
It will be the one who is most into getting you off, depending on the circumstances...

That being said, it also depends who would be the most talented... There TG's would have the advantage.. the question is whether they care to apply that knowlege.

Thus we come back to the original answer.....(music builds ... from "The Lion King" ..."the circle....the circle of LIFEEEEE!" Simba rolls over and says "Hey! who was that? That felt great!")

brickcitybrother
01-13-2006, 04:46 AM
1st. Yes it depends on who's getting it.

2nd. Yes... it really does depend on who's giving it.

3rd. Yes ... We still win either way.

P.S. - On average - TSs win in my book.

KD
01-13-2006, 12:13 PM
This is a stupid thread. GG's dont know how to suck dick.

hwbs
01-13-2006, 06:06 PM
not as stupid as your comment...u just been around the wrong girls, :banghead

BeardedOne
01-13-2006, 09:48 PM
If they don't know, give them directions. :roll:

When the tourist asked the cabbie how to get to Carnegy Hall the cabbie responded: "Parctice, practice, practice".

sdman
04-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Stupidest post of all time...fuck, why do you losers have to debate this? It all depends on the ability, not on who gives it. Fuck...three pages! You are all pathetic. Wha wha wha

You are a Dumb Fuck!

InHouston
04-27-2006, 11:38 PM
Depends on the person.

Case in point, this is a girl who would rival any TG out there.

BeardedOne
04-28-2006, 01:40 AM
Depends on the person.

Case in point, this is a girl who would rival any TG out there.

*Sigh* @ Heather.

I so hate her husband. :x

Hugh Jarrod
04-29-2006, 09:30 AM
Terribly worded query. It comes down to the individual.

HungDevil
04-29-2006, 04:52 PM
Most women I have known don't suck dick. However, the best blowjobs I ever got were from one GG ex-girlfriend and one transsexual ex-girlfriend. To me transsexuals are more passionate when it comes to oral sex and they love to swollow. I would say that my girlfriends have given me the best blowjobs. In the context of a relationship the sex is much better overall. I cannot say who is better otherwise.

Friedrich_Nietzsche
04-29-2006, 06:50 PM
I have received the best bj ever form a gg, who is still a close friend of mine
On the other hand, i have received statisticaly more nice bjs from tg than gg girls.
One general remark: Tg girls are more passionate in sucking, perhaps coz they know what do do.On the other hand, gg girls can do wonders with their mouth if u let them know what u like

Finaly, seems that i agree with most of the posters, that it comes down to the individual (that gives the bj..)

nycdave
04-30-2006, 12:20 AM
Good cocksuckers come in all shapes and sizes.

trish
04-30-2006, 12:38 AM
those who adore cock give the best head. besides the cock, i adore the screams and the moans too.

sdman
11-07-2007, 06:08 PM

you sure you was with a tranny if nothing else trannies do know how to give decent blow jobs.

sdman
11-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Most women I have known don't suck dick. However, the best blowjobs I ever got were from one GG ex-girlfriend and one transsexual ex-girlfriend. To me transsexuals are more passionate when it comes to oral sex and they love to swollow. I would say that my girlfriends have given me the best blowjobs. In the context of a relationship the sex is much better overall. I cannot say who is better otherwise.

women that dont suck cock are not worth a hill of beans to me.

Night Rider
11-07-2007, 06:12 PM
It depends, ive had good and bad experiences with both.

If i had to chose then i'd go with tgirls, but maybe that's because they turn me on more.

sdman
11-07-2007, 06:14 PM

tsntx i'd love to have you suck my cock.

PghTGrlLvr
11-07-2007, 06:42 PM
Trish, no truer words were ever spoken!!

"those who adore cock give the best head. besides the cock, i adore the screams and the moans too."

Ya gotta love what your doin' and who your doin' it to!! :o

whatislove
11-07-2007, 06:56 PM
No votes for FTM trans? whatsupwiththat?

ottorocket
11-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Fat GG's pwn skinny TG's in the giving head department. Fat chicks pretty much pwn oral regardless...ask Bill Clinton.

Night Rider
11-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Fat GG's pwn skinny TG's in the giving head department. Fat chicks pretty much pwn oral regardless...ask Bill Clinton.

agreed the only place fat bitches AREN'T lazy is in the bedroom

..but then how would i know LOL :?

(warning: alcohol impairs judgement)

MrsKellyPierce
11-07-2007, 07:31 PM
It depends on the individual lordy lol but go for chicks with eating disorders

ottorocket
11-07-2007, 07:34 PM

Especially the ones at the CA meetings. Cockaholics Anonymous.

Night Rider
11-07-2007, 07:35 PM

with our drinking culture at the end of the night ophra looks like christina milian

...but then things take a turn for the worst in the morning :? :lol:

(experienced in my younger days when it was "cool" to drink til u dropped)

ottorocket
11-07-2007, 07:38 PM

with our drinking culture at the end of the night ophra looks like christina milian

...but then things take a turn for the worst in the morning :? :lol:

(experienced in my younger days when it was "cool" to drink til u dropped)

My trick was to "mark" all the hot girls before i got buzzed. Then i'd remember who to avoid later when i would do something terribly stoopid

I didn't lift my leg and scent mark them...lol

Night Rider
11-07-2007, 07:46 PM
My trick was to "mark" all the hot girls before i got buzzed. Then i'd remember who to avoid later when i would do something terribly stoopid

I didn't lift my leg and scent mark them...lol

:lol: good advice, but all logic goes out the window when ur horny and drunk

md6586
11-08-2007, 07:57 PM
hands down the answer is ts! it just makes sense that they know what their doing down there. never gotten bad head from a ts yet.

MrsKellyPierce
11-08-2007, 07:58 PM
omg OTTO lol you're terrible

SexyMagdi
11-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Hmmm I would say a TS. Because like many TS's are more sexually active than normal GG's. And many TS's probably practice or had much more experience than many GG's. And plus many GG's think giving a blowjob is very easy and all you have to do is move your head up and down.

MacShreach
11-09-2007, 02:34 AM
Hmmm I would say a TS. Because like many TS's are more sexually active than normal GG's. And many TS's probably practice or had much more experience than many GG's. And plus many GG's think giving a blowjob is very easy and all you have to do is move your head up and down.

I agree with all of that. In general I have found TS's to be better.

Having said that my all time best was a GG. She took nearly an hour about it, in total control all the time, and when I .....well, let's just say it was memorable. Very.

2754tim
11-09-2007, 05:05 AM
TGirls...No Doubt About It.Some GGs Can Be Very Good,But They Just Don't
Have That Animal Sexuality About Giving Head That TGirls Have.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 05:14 AM

Otto, You've been hanging around fatties way too much! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Bee
11-09-2007, 11:26 AM
A TG has more enthusiasm.. more desire.. and really gets into it more than most GGs.
Sam

I agree! T-girls are d'best! :wink:

sdman
11-09-2007, 01:11 PM

I really agree with the last part a lot of gg dont know what they are doing.