PDA

View Full Version : rejected models

Mz.Brownsugah
08-15-2011, 02:56 PM
A while back, I got an email from someone asking if I was interested in being a model for their site. After confirming that the email was legit, I reply that I was interested. I never received a reply so, I send an email to a different site and inquired about being a model for them. To my suprise, I didn't receive a reply from them either. I no longer want to model, but I am curious about the rejection process. Is it common to just not reply to those ur not interested in? Or is there some preformatted rejection email that I might have missed?

iamdrgonzo
08-15-2011, 03:18 PM
A while back, I got an email from someone asking if I was interested in being a model for their site. After confirming that the email was legit, I reply that I was interested. I never received a reply so, I send an email to a different site and inquired about being a model for them. To my suprise, I didn't receive a reply from them either. I no longer want to model, but I am curious about the rejection process. Is it common to just not reply to those ur not interested in? Or is there some preformatted rejection email that I might have missed?

I can't help you on the rejection process thing but if your were to send me an email request offering to model for me I'll gladly respond.

GroobySteven
08-15-2011, 03:24 PM
I personally respond to EVERY model who applies, whether it's a rejection or show of interest.
If you did send to admin@grooby.com check your spam folder (especially if you have a yahoo account) - or resend and I'll give you my feedback.

Silcc69
08-15-2011, 06:09 PM
Who on earth would reject you?

NatashaLover
08-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Did you check your Spam inbox.
I think that if you are rejected they should at least reply telling you that they are not interested for the moment. Sometimes they will just say we will let you know.
Good luck!