PDA

View Full Version : How quick have you gotten the ass?

ed_jaxon
08-15-2011, 01:59 AM
How quick have you had sex with someone. Not a hooker but someone who you met, exchanged pleasantries and ended up plowing.

I don't think I have ever done it in less than an hour. Plenty of one night stands, just not quickly.

JamesHunt
08-15-2011, 02:04 AM
2 minutes

blckhaze
08-15-2011, 02:38 AM
couple hours
wasnt worth that

raybbaby
08-15-2011, 02:42 AM
I've definitely had me some one night stands. I never timed the conversation though.

bte
08-15-2011, 03:27 AM
a few days, wasn't really hard to do. She liked my style and personality so it was bound to happen.

killkenny
08-15-2011, 03:31 AM
0.01of a sec
my mate went up to sum random chick goin "ya wana fuck my mate"

Willie Escalade
08-15-2011, 03:35 AM
Three hours...it was aiight, but not the best...

BLKGSXR
08-15-2011, 03:48 AM
How quick have you had sex with someone. Not a hooker but someone who you met, exchanged pleasantries and ended up plowing.

I don't think I have ever done it in less than an hour. Plenty of one night stands, just not quickly.
Last vegas trip was thrown at me...Tiiiiight January sir. oh wait you said no hookers...But I didnt pay uhm Hrm does that count bruh?

Roadwarrior
08-15-2011, 04:22 AM
Last August in Vegas. Was max 2 hours. Sitting at a resturant bar finishing a plate of pasta. Minding my own business. Good looking woman sat down 2 seats away. Not a hooker. Business woman from DC. We finshed our drinks, place was closing (early for vegas) but they said we could go upstairs to the Playboy Club. We had the time to have maybe 3 drinks up there. Beautiful view. She was dancing up close to me, we started kissing, I began to feel we were making a bit of a scene. I said we should go. Took the elevator to the lobby I was holding her hand, I said the elevators are this way. She gave me this look as if to say I don't want to be a tramp but she followed me right to my room. We had a great time. We got along very well. Kept in touch with her for months. But I think she was in a relationship. She said she wanted me to come for a visit but couldn't confirm a date.

iamdrgonzo
08-15-2011, 12:39 PM
A couple of hours and we were both naked.

Mz.Brownsugah
08-15-2011, 01:45 PM
It seems like the common denominator in most cases of one night stands is alcohol,... or is it?

Richctdude
08-15-2011, 02:58 PM
10 minutes!

iamdrgonzo
08-15-2011, 03:15 PM
It seems like the common denominator in most cases of one night stands is alcohol,... or is it?

Alcohol isn't known as a "social lubricant" for nothing.

LibertyHarkness
08-15-2011, 03:19 PM
i let a guy fuck me within 12minutes of talking to me once in a night club in cardiff :) he was lucky to have caught me when i was at the time in a really horny mood ... needless to say he was a lousy shag lasted all of 3minutes ..

LibertyHarkness
08-15-2011, 03:22 PM
just add this was back in 2009 :)

Jericho
08-15-2011, 03:43 PM
i let a guy fuck me within 12minutes of talking to me once in a night club in cardiff :) he was lucky to have caught me when i was at the time in a really horny mood ... needless to say he was a lousy shag lasted all of 3minutes ..

Should have put a woolly coat on, he might have lasted longer! :hide-1:

LibertyHarkness
08-15-2011, 04:31 PM
i actually think the guy shot his load in the condom while he was rolling it on lol

buckjohnson
08-15-2011, 04:50 PM
While on Amtrak coming from Chicago, a married white lady from NY gave me some strange one night w/i 10 minutes of hello. I did feel guilty and did not complete the act. She was about fifty and a not tipsy, but clearly an emotional and fragile middle age ... train wreck.

ed_jaxon
08-15-2011, 06:03 PM
My quickest was about an hour an a half. I was at the ball park and bumped into a friends whose law school class was having an outing. My buddy introduced me to a girl who volunteered to go with me around the park. I told my buddy I would get her home and about an hour after that I have fucking her doggy in my pick up truck down the street from her house.

NatashaLover
08-15-2011, 07:06 PM
Last August in Vegas. Was max 2 hours. Sitting at a resturant bar finishing a plate of pasta. Minding my own business. Good looking woman sat down 2 seats away. Not a hooker. Business woman from DC. We finshed our drinks, place was closing (early for vegas) but they said we could go upstairs to the Playboy Club. We had the time to have maybe 3 drinks up there. Beautiful view. She was dancing up close to me, we started kissing, I began to feel we were making a bit of a scene. I said we should go. Took the elevator to the lobby I was holding her hand, I said the elevators are this way. She gave me this look as if to say I don't want to be a tramp but she followed me right to my room. We had a great time. We got along very well. Kept in touch with her for months. But I think she was in a relationship. She said she wanted me to come for a visit but couldn't confirm a date.
I think I saw this story in a website, I bet the girl was in high heels. LOL

Quiet Reflections
08-15-2011, 07:07 PM
about 3-4 hours

arnie666
08-15-2011, 10:49 PM
20 minutes.met some girl at a party,eyes met net thing fucking in back garden on the garden swing chair. Was going to spend the rest of the night with her,but her mate she completely hates me because there is this thing between me and her other mate, as she hated me from primary school ,it was like eastenders told her waht a cunt she thought I was and basically that was the end of it.

kilakali
08-15-2011, 11:03 PM
30 minutes. It would have been shorter if we didnt drive to my place..

Roadwarrior
08-16-2011, 04:27 AM
I didn't get it from a web site. It was just one of those things that happened. It was the last day of a trade show. I was just relaxing and expecting to go to my room and leave the next day. She did have heels on. Black sandals. Funny thing is that I'm in the women's shoe business so I notice things like that. In fact while we were talking at the resturant bar she learned that I was in the shoe business so she said, ok what shoes am I wearing? I described her shoes exactly. She was impressed. She was mine from that point on. But upstairs at the Playboy club. I was impressed. The music was good, the view was great. Could see most of Vegas from there. Things just came together from that point on.

BluegrassCat
08-16-2011, 04:42 AM
I'm walking home from a bar after last call, a girl pulls up in a car, offers me a ride home. Then she takes me to her place. So from greet to meat, about 20 minutes.

Helvis2012
08-17-2011, 05:02 AM
Same night....a few hours I guess.