PDA

View Full Version : Things That Make You Go Hmmmm....

iamdrgonzo
08-13-2011, 12:27 AM
I had three smoke detectors in the same house using 9volt batteries all die within minutes of one another today.

It was all very strange, I thought someone was fucking with me or perhaps I was having a psychotic episode as the detectors "chirped" from room to room and I wasn't sure if it was one detector or the other as I walked in circles chasing the "chirps".

I've been around electronic gear all my adult life this was a first for me. What are the odds of 3 smoke detectors having batteries die at the same time in the same house?

Anyone else have any "strange happenings" they would like to relate?

kittyKaiti
08-13-2011, 01:41 AM
Outside of it actually happening that all 3 batteries died at the exact same time.. in the paranormal investigation community, the sudden draining of battery life from electronics occurs at the same time a paranormal entity is attempting to form an apparition or do something like move an object. Did the areas of your house where the detectors were suddenly grow cold? Do you have a history of weird shit happening in your house?

Jamie French
08-13-2011, 02:29 AM
Batteries die. Yours died in sequence this time around. It happens.

maaarc
08-13-2011, 03:02 AM
don't let this happen to you!

who ya gonna call Ghostbusters:party:

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 04:06 AM
Maybe they all came of the assembly line in the same batch.

Even if they didn't; maybe they were all changed at the same time, the last time anyone replaced them.

Do battery charges vary that much, especially if they're all the same brand? I mean, you can't pick them up and touch them to see how ripe they are. lol

If none of the above, maybe it was an Illuminati, MK Ultra, Black Water field exercise type thingy. The saucers come and freeze clocks, all at 11:11, and you wake up to see them all with a chip in your neck.

I dunno. lol

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 04:15 AM
Ween - I Can't Put My Finger On It - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj_Wi--TTVw)

BigBlackMan
08-13-2011, 04:26 AM
Yes its paranormal

maaarc
08-13-2011, 04:51 AM
if you really think you have a problem with non-corporable entities it's really simple to find out for sure :) first ye shall prepare by inflaming thy self with prayer to whatever ye accept as the highest creative force - then ye shall draw these images in chalk upon the ground in thy chambers:

ye shall then place a blacken mirror in the center of the triangle figure:

ye shall then give voice to the following conjuration:

Unknown spirit who dare intruded upon my home I do rouse thee from thy vessel, thy tomb of darkness. I summon and call unto thee unknown spirit to arise from thy vessel and present thyself in the reflection of this mirror. Present thyself in a form which is comely and undisturbing to me, impart upon me the reasons which thou hast chosen to disturb me!!! show thyself Be friendly unto me - for I am the servant of the same your God,

first thou will feel a presence and then begin viewing images in the mirror, perhaps even thy own visage morphing into the entity's chosen form. When you have viewed what you Will, thank the spirit and tell it to get the fuck out if you don't groove with it's nature - if you dig it ask it to give you the winning lottery numbers - can't hurt to try :)

kittyKaiti
08-13-2011, 04:59 AM
if you really think you have a problem with non-corporable entities it's really simple to find out for sure :) first ye shall prepare by inflaming thy self with prayer to whatever ye accept as the highest creative force - then ye shall draw these images in chalk upon the ground in thy chambers:

ye shall then place a blacken mirror in the center of the triangle figure:

ye shall then give voice to the following conjuration:

Unknown spirit who dare intruded upon my home I do rouse thee from thy vessel, thy tomb of darkness. I summon and call unto thee unknown spirit to arise from thy vessel and present thyself in the reflection of this mirror. Present thyself in a form which is comely and undisturbing to me, impart upon me the reasons which thou hast chosen to disturb me!!! show thyself Be friendly unto me - for I am the servant of the same your God,

first thou will feel a presence and then begin viewing images in the mirror, perhaps even thy own visage morphing into the entity's chosen form. When you have viewed what you Will, thank the spirit and tell it to get the fuck out if you don't groove with it's nature - if you dig it ask it to give you the winning lottery numbers - can't hurt to try :)

Sounds Satanic bro. Don't mess with that shit, you're just inviting serious problems and the last thing you want is demons running around your home. The smoke detector event is totally weird. I've had bizarre things happen in my house too but we figured out what it was. I've had my old PS2 turn itself on and the off before and the TV shut itself off once. Want really weird? How about being all alone in the house and then hearing the kitchen cabinets opening and slamming shut. There was also this one time I was gonna go in the attic to get something and I was about to go up and I heard chains being dragged across the floor. I decided not to go up there that night. Note that we don't have chains in the attic though.

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 05:19 AM
My friend rented a room in a haunted house. It was one of Malcolm Forbes' guest houses, on his property in Bernardsville, NJ. The girl who rented the room there, before he did, committed suicide. She was very sane and well-adjusted, supposedly. But seemingly overnight she had a coke problem. There were also these two Swedish twin old ladies who lived there, and they were definitely into... stuff. Very weird.

Anyway, I experienced things getting rearranged in the room when I slept over, like blankets, keys, and books, after we crashed. It also sounded like people were literally walking on the roof. Btw the girl who killed herself used to hear it too actually. She even made one of the other renters go outside and look. But nothing was on the roof; and no wind, and no branches to fall on it. I mean, I never really thought much about stuff like that until then. I still don't know what to think of that place.

maaarc
08-13-2011, 05:29 AM
Sounds Satanic bro. Don't mess with that shit, you're just inviting serious problems and the last thing you want is demons running around your home. The smoke detector event is totally weird. I've had bizarre things happen in my house too but we figured out what it was. I've had my old PS2 turn itself on and the off before and the TV shut itself off once. Want really weird? How about being all alone in the house and then hearing the kitchen cabinets opening and slamming shut. There was also this one time I was gonna go in the attic to get something and I was about to go up and I heard chains being dragged across the floor. I decided not to go up there that night. Note that we don't have chains in the attic though.

I greatly appreciate your concern - however, I have been a practicing occultist for over 25 years :) so there have been many spirits,demons what have you running around my environs for quite some time - most probably before you were born my beautiful young friend :)

most of what I wrote ( in jest ) was taken from various ancient grimoires. not really satanic at all - these practitioners of what would now be called black magick attempted to command elemental and or demonic spirits via their faith in god - to most of them god would haven been the Nazarene. go figure :)

BTW - I have noticed that many transgendered persons experience quite a bit of paranormal phenomena. some non corporeal entities feed upon emotional energy and there is a virtual smorgasbord of emotional energy to be found with most transgendered persons. If things ever get out of hand with your situation...well you know how to contact me :)

be well my friend

Yod. Nun. Resh. Yod.

maaarc
08-13-2011, 05:36 AM
My friend rented a room in a haunted house. It was one of Malcolm Forbes' guest houses, on his property in Bernardsville, NJ. The girl who rented the room there, before he did, committed suicide. She was very sane and well-adjusted, supposedly. But seemingly overnight she had a coke problem. There were also these two Swedish twin old ladies who lived there, and they were definitely into... stuff. Very weird.

Anyway, I experienced things getting rearranged in the room when I slept over, like blankets, keys, and books, after we crashed. It also sounded like people were literally walking on the roof. Btw the girl who killed herself used to hear it too actually. She even made one of the other renters go outside and look. But nothing was on the roof; and no wind, and no branches to fall on it. I mean, I never really thought much about stuff like that until then. I still don't know what to think of that place.

first I would like to state that I believe you to be an extraordinary individual - possessed of a rapier wit, great intelligence, a smoldering sexuality, humor etc... what I believe you experienced was an entity of some type attempting to communicate with you - for what purpose - who knows - maybe you should go back and ask whats up???

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 06:04 AM
I don't think that's happening. My friend moved out, later to die on the operating table during gastrointestinal surgery, about 5 years ago.

Beyond that, I don't think anyone in the Forbes family plans on inviting me over again any time soon. lol

And thank you for the sweet compliments. :)

kittyKaiti
08-13-2011, 06:06 AM
I greatly appreciate your concern - however, I have been a practicing occultist for over 25 years :) so there have been many spirits,demons what have you running around my environs for quite some time - most probably before you were born my beautiful young friend :)

most of what I wrote ( in jest ) was taken from various ancient grimoires. not really satanic at all - these practitioners of what would now be called black magick attempted to command elemental and or demonic spirits via their faith in god - to most of them god would haven been the Nazarene. go figure :)

BTW - I have noticed that many transgendered persons experience quite a bit of paranormal phenomena. some non corporeal entities feed upon emotional energy and there is a virtual smorgasbord of emotional energy to be found with most transgendered persons. If things ever get out of hand with your situation...well you know how to contact me :)

be well my friend

Yod. Nun. Resh. Yod.

My house as a history of demonic activity, even my mother and father admitted to their experiences with attacks from unseen forces. My mother had the house cleansed by her religious elders but it was completely ineffective at stopping the growing incidents. It didn't stop them because all the activity was a poltergeist, which as you stated feeds off the emotional energy of an emotional person and at the time, I was deeply depressed and filled with rage problems, which could have sparked such activity. My mother even described my emotions as if I was possessed.

The most recent activity was in 2005 when my mom claimed she was choked in her bed by a demon and then a couple weeks ago I was on the couch and I experienced some creepy shit. I was laying on the couch and this sudden rush of intense fear came over me, adrenaline kicked in for some reason and then my body was covered in goosebumps. I don't know why I felt like that until something pulled on my shirt, followed by the couch shaking on its own. Now I wonder whether or not the activity has stopped in the house.

maaarc
08-13-2011, 06:07 AM
I don't think that's happening. My friend moved out, later to die on the operating table during gastrointestinal surgery, about 5 years ago.

Beyond that, I don't think anyone in the Forbes family plans on inviting me over again any time soon. lol

And thank you for the sweet compliments. :)

that's a shame and you are most welcome Nicole

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 06:17 AM
My friend's mom is a Pentecostal. She has people over to chase away spirits. She said her mom is a lot like God Warrior Lady.

Crazy Christian Lady - God Warrior - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAVbtTZa2u0)

kittyKaiti
08-13-2011, 06:19 AM
My friend's mom is a Pentecostal. She has people over to chase away spirits. She said her mom is a lot like God Warrior Lady.

LOL, my mom is Jehovah's Witness. She is terrified of demons and she will literally SCREAM at me or my sister for having anything in the house that may "attract demons". She gets so upset when I play Call of Duty on PS3 or watch TV shows with bad language and violence. She gets even more upset if the game or show/movie has to do with something supernatural. Everything is Satanic in her opinion.

Angel/Faced
08-13-2011, 06:25 AM

Crazy Christian Lady - God Warrior - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAVbtTZa2u0)

omg nicole, I remember that lady, that bitch was frakin crazy... ROFL

robertlouis
08-13-2011, 06:27 AM
About 20 years ago I was driving along the old road from Dumfries which runs just above the shore of the Solway Firth in the extreme south west of Scotland to spend a weekend with friends between gigs, decided to come off the A75 for some reason. It was a cold, starlit night and quite still.

I was aware that the road passed by the place in the firth where in the 17th century witch hysteria they had tied the alleged witches to stakes at low tide and then allowed them to drown. Nice.

So there I was, driving along, when suddenly it goes completely dark, the car starts to rock, there's an unearthly wailing and screaming and it feels like things are hitting the car and bouncing off. Headlights still working, nothing to be seen. Then the headlights failed and everything else continued. I stopped the car and then, desperate to get away from all the noise, opened the door, which sounds crazy I know. Everything stopped, the stars came out again, although I was completely spooked and more terrified than I've ever been before or since. Sat back in the car, started the engine, then closed the door. It all kicked off again, but the lights were working and the road seemed clear, so drove on as fast as I felt safe with all the racket, rocking etc, and after a mile or so the noise stopped and I carried on, but not daring to stop or open the door again.

Jesus was I glad to get back on to the A75. Drove on to my friends, must have looked very shaken because they looked concerned and gave me a very large scotch. Mike asked if anything had happened and I mentioned taking the old road. They exchanged glances and Janis said, you should never take the old road, but wouldn't be more forthcoming. Next day I mentioned it in the pub, more exchanged glances from the locals, but nothing else.

I know it reads like a Hammer horror scenario, but everything I've written above happened. There's nothing reported about anyone else experiencing it, other than that the area was known locally as the Drowning Shore. The road's still there.

maaarc
08-13-2011, 06:29 AM
My house as a history of demonic activity, even my mother and father admitted to their experiences with attacks from unseen forces. My mother had the house cleansed by her religious elders but it was completely ineffective at stopping the growing incidents. It didn't stop them because all the activity was a poltergeist, which as you stated feeds off the emotional energy of an emotional person and at the time, I was deeply depressed and filled with rage problems, which could have sparked such activity. My mother even described my emotions as if I was possessed.

The most recent activity was in 2005 when my mom claimed she was choked in her bed by a demon and then a couple weeks ago I was on the couch and I experienced some creepy shit. I was laying on the couch and this sudden rush of intense fear came over me, adrenaline kicked in for some reason and then my body was covered in goosebumps. I don't know why I felt like that until something pulled on my shirt, followed by the couch shaking on its own. Now I wonder whether or not the activity has stopped in the house.

Interesting - however, you need to consider the somatic and rational explanations for these experiences before assigning them to the "demonic" etc... please let me know if you are ever to find yourself in the Boston area - It would be a distinct pleasure to buy you lunch/coffee and discuss your experiences - (BTW this is not a come on for sex - you are 30 years younger than me and I would like to believe that I am not that much and an ass-hat ) if you have a doubt concerning the experiences continuing - visit the house and or just ask (in earnest) if there is anything attached to you that it should make itself known if something is attempting to communicate with you they will most likely not hide - I ask only that you remember the "to inflame they self with prayer" advice before hand - no bull shite :)

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 06:39 AM
@ Kaiti lol What does she think of you being gender-variant? That must make her poop her panties. lol

It's pretty cool being raised Catholic, because everybody pretty much drops the hoodoo theories right after church ends. The more simple people just try to be decent human beings, and the higher-ups are more corrupt the higher up they get. Catholic school teaches you all about hypocrisy at a young age. lol

It seems like the Jesuits are basically the power-brokers, who also deal with any metaphysical unknown, and they tell the Pope what he can and/or cannot talk about. lol The RCC, at least a few years ago, owned the most powerful telescope in the world, somewhere in Arizona I think.

Anyone know; isn't it the Jesuits who authorize priests to do official exorcisms?

maaarc
08-13-2011, 06:39 AM
About 20 years ago I was driving along the old road from Dumfries which runs just above the shore of the Solway Firth in the extreme south west of Scotland to spend a weekend with friends between gigs, decided to come off the A75 for some reason. It was a cold, starlit night and quite still.

I was aware that the road passed by the place in the firth where in the 17th century witch hysteria they had tied the alleged witches to stakes at low tide and then allowed them to drown. Nice.

So there I was, driving along, when suddenly it goes completely dark, the car starts to rock, there's an unearthly wailing and screaming and it feels like things are hitting the car and bouncing off. Headlights still working, nothing to be seen. Then the headlights failed and everything else continued. I stopped the car and then, desperate to get away from all the noise, opened the door, which sounds crazy I know. Everything stopped, the stars came out again, although I was completely spooked and more terrified than I've ever been before or since. Sat back in the car, started the engine, then closed the door. It all kicked off again, but the lights were working and the road seemed clear, so drove on as fast as I felt safe with all the racket, rocking etc, and after a mile or so the noise stopped and I carried on, but not daring to stop or open the door again.

Jesus was I glad to get back on to the A75. Drove on to my friends, must have looked very shaken because they looked concerned and gave me a very large scotch. Mike asked if anything had happened and I mentioned taking the old road. They exchanged glances and Janis said, you should never take the old road, but wouldn't be more forthcoming. Next day I mentioned it in the pub, more exchanged glances from the locals, but nothing else.

I know it reads like a Hammer horror scenario, but everything I've written above happened. There's nothing reported about anyone else experiencing it, other than that the area was known locally as the Drowning Shore. The road's still there.

Hi robert.

If I am ever blessed to be in the UK again I would very much love to drive that road with you. someone or something thought you were worth communicating with - that type of experience is rare indeed - Hope are well my friend

kittyKaiti
08-13-2011, 06:46 AM
Hi robert.

If I am ever blessed to be in the UK again I would very much love to drive that road with you. someone or something thought you were worth communicating with - that type of experience is rare indeed - Hope are well my friend

Let me join you on that ghost hunt. That's some awesome stuff. There's a road over here in northern New Jersey full of evil activity at night. It's called Clinton Road, just south of Warwick, NY (a huge paranormal hotspot) near West Milford, NJ. This road used to have an abandoned psych ward, the woods were used by KKK Klansmen and Satanists/witchcraft and the woods are haunted by what witnesses have described as a "hellhound", a demonic wolf/dog creature that chases people through the forests surrounding the road.

Go on Google Maps and search for Clinton Road, NJ and the Google-mobile actually went through has ground photos of the whole road. It's creepy.

@ Kaiti lol What does she think of you being gender-variant? That must make her poop her panties. lol

Oh jeez, she was so angry. The first thing she whipped out was a bible, reading scriptures about how God hates gay people. But four years later, she has adjusted well and give her another four years and acceptance should be achieved. I think that the longer I actually live with her and she gets used to seeing me around the way I am, she is getting better at accepting. I spent about 2 1/2 years away, living with roommates, kinda like a cooling off period and now it's better.

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 06:51 AM
Oh jeez, she was so angry. The first thing she whipped out was a bible, reading scriptures about how God hates gay people. But four years later, she has adjusted well and give her another four years and acceptance should be achieved. I think that the longer I actually live with her and she gets used to seeing me around the way I am, she is getting better at accepting. I spent about 2 1/2 years away, living with roommates, kinda like a cooling off period and now it's better.
Yeah, I can see how that might help.

maaarc
08-13-2011, 06:55 AM

It's pretty cool being raised Catholic, because everybody pretty much drops the hoodoo theories right after church ends. The more simple people just try to be decent human beings, and the higher-ups are corrupt the higher up they get. Catholic school teaches you all about hypocrisy at a young age. lol

It seems like the Jesuits are basically the power-brokers, who also deal with any metaphysical unknown, and they tell the Pope what he can and/or cannot talk about. lol The RCC, at least a few years ago, owned the most powerful telescope in the world, somewhere in Arizona I think.

Anyone know; isn't it the Jesuits who authorize priests to do official exorcisms?

The catholic church IMHO is the largest and most successful occult organization to have ever existed - Nicole, I don't think I would give the Jesuits that much credit but IDK??? One thing i do know is the Nazarene's cult began as a small group of Jewish heretics who should have been by all rights eliminated a in few decades after their founding - instead they became one of the most if the not most influential organizations/powers to have ever existed - I am not saying Jesus is god - however, there has to be something behind that type of success - something very powerful - Just my 2 cents worth

robertlouis
08-13-2011, 07:06 AM
Hi robert.

Trust me, nothing, but nothing, would ever make me drive that road at night time again. The anticipation second time round would be even worse than the trauma and shock of the first time. Happy to drive you there in the daylight but in the evening I think I'd stay in the pub till you got back!

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 07:06 AM
Well, the Jesuits definitely seem to be the star gazers of the Catholic Church.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccol%C3%B2_Zucchi

maaarc
08-13-2011, 07:07 AM
[QUOTE=kittyKaiti;985516]Let me join you on that ghost hunt. That's some awesome stuff. There's a road over here in northern New Jersey full of evil activity at night. It's called Clinton Road, just south of Warwick, NY (a huge paranormal hotspot) near Milford, NJ. This road used to have an abandoned psych ward, the woods were used by KKK Klansmen and Satanists/witchcraft and the woods are haunted by what witnesses have described as a "hellhound", a demonic wolf/dog creature that chases people through the forests surrounding the road.

Go on Google Maps and search for Clinton Road, NJ and the Google-mobile actually went through has ground photos of the whole road. It's creepy.

I've heard about that road and would very much enjoy exploring it :) what a cool group we would make - Robert, myself, kitty and Nicole ghost hunters extraordinaire indeed :)

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 07:08 AM
lol No no no. I do NOT wanna hunt ghosts. lol

maaarc
08-13-2011, 07:12 AM
lol No no no. I do NOT wanna hunt ghosts. lol

actually, I think you would make the perfect ghost hunter - no matter - if they want to talk to you there is no running from it - eventually they will find you - why not be proactive LOL

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 07:14 AM
Let me join you on that ghost hunt. That's some awesome stuff. There's a road over here in northern New Jersey full of evil activity at night. It's called Clinton Road, just south of Warwick, NY (a huge paranormal hotspot) near West Milford, NJ. This road used to have an abandoned psych ward, the woods were used by KKK Klansmen and Satanists/witchcraft and the woods are haunted by what witnesses have described as a "hellhound", a demonic wolf/dog creature that chases people through the forests surrounding the road.

Omg. You're in Warwick? You know West Milford? lol Me too.

If you wanna go someplace that's pretty intense, check out the old buildings and surrounding graveyards up at Ringwood Manor. The Hellfire Club used to party there. Definitely an interesting place, and beautiful too. The botanical gardens there are gorgeous.

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 07:14 AM
Not that I'm in Warwick, but I know the area.

maaarc
08-13-2011, 07:15 AM
Trust me, nothing, but nothing, would ever make me drive that road at night time again. The anticipation second time round would be even worse than the trauma and shock of the first time. Happy to drive you there in the daylight but in the evening I think I'd stay in the pub till you got back!

seriously??? that must have been a hell of an experience Robert - I have had many experiences in my two decades of occult exploration however nothing to top yours - lucky bastard :)

maaarc
08-13-2011, 07:17 AM

If you wanna go someplace that's pretty intense, check out the old buildings and surrounding graveyards up at Ringwood Manor. The Hellfire Club used to party there. Definitely an interesting place, and beautiful too. The botanical gardens there are gorgeous.

I wanna go :) Please :)

robertlouis
08-13-2011, 07:18 AM
[QUOTE=kittyKaiti;985516] what a cool group we would make - Robert, myself, kitty and Nicole ghost hunters extraordinaire indeed :)

Yes, all we need is the dog lol.

maaarc
08-13-2011, 07:19 AM
[quote=maaarc;985529]

Wicked Cool :)

robertlouis
08-13-2011, 07:25 AM
seriously??? that must have been a hell of an experience Robert - I have had many experiences in my two decades of occult exploration however nothing to top yours - lucky bastard :)

I wasn't exploring the occult, maaarc, I was shitting myself.

maaarc
08-13-2011, 08:42 AM
I wasn't exploring the occult, maaarc, I was shitting myself.

LOL you may surprise yourself my friend :)

kittyKaiti
08-13-2011, 09:10 AM
[quote=maaarc;985529]

You know I was actually contemplating getting a German Shepard and having it K-9 trained and used in ghost hunts. Cats and dogs, especially dogs, have a special sense for sensing, hearing and seeing spirits where humans cannot, much like animals' abilities to sense natural disasters before they happen.

fred41
08-13-2011, 10:12 AM
Ghost caught on tape - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfZItov1BUo)

Yvonne183
08-13-2011, 01:53 PM

From the streets and stories you gals talk of, you probably already know of this magazine, if not it talks a lot about the Ringwood/ Ramapoo areas. It also talks of other areas of Jersey, The Devils Tree, the hidden albino village, all sorts of strange stuff. Anyways, most of this talk about ghosts and paranormal stuff is childs play compared to the voodoo I get involved with.

http://www.weirdnj.com/

Mayrah
08-13-2011, 02:25 PM
From the streets and stories you gals talk of, you probably already know of this magazine, if not it talks a lot about the Ringwood/ Ramapoo areas. It also talks of other areas of Jersey, The Devils Tree, the hidden albino village, all sorts of strange stuff. Anyways, most of this talk about ghosts and paranormal stuff is childs play compared to the voodoo I get involved with.

http://www.weirdnj.com/

Voodoo is childsplay aswell, i play poker every tuesday with the devil. :party:

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 10:03 PM

http://www.weirdnj.com/The albinos you're talking about are the "Jackson Whites". They're part Native American, part African American, part PWT hillbilly, etc, and they're often inbred. The reason people call them albinos is, they often have African features with light skin. They still lived in homes with dirt floors, according to my dad and a few other people who worked in that area, as of 20 yrs ago.

They're actually pretty nice, the few I ran into in towns like Wanaque & Ringwood. But they're definitely kinda quiet too.

kittyKaiti
08-13-2011, 10:51 PM

Yes, I'm actually in Newburgh.

iamdrgonzo
08-15-2011, 02:27 PM
Outside of it actually happening that all 3 batteries died at the exact same time.. in the paranormal investigation community, the sudden draining of battery life from electronics occurs at the same time a paranormal entity is attempting to form an apparition or do something like move an object. Did the areas of your house where the detectors were suddenly grow cold? Do you have a history of weird shit happening in your house?

No ghosts here that I know of.

iamdrgonzo
08-15-2011, 02:27 PM
Batteries die. Yours died in sequence this time around. It happens.

Yea I figured it was something on that order just strange though.

iamdrgonzo
08-15-2011, 02:28 PM
Maybe they all came of the assembly line in the same batch.

Even if they didn't; maybe they were all changed at the same time, the last time anyone replaced them.

Do battery charges vary that much, especially if they're all the same brand? I mean, you can't pick them up and touch them to see how ripe they are. lol

If none of the above, maybe it was an Illuminati, MK Ultra, Black Water field exercise type thingy. The saucers come and freeze clocks, all at 11:11, and you wake up to see them all with a chip in your neck.

I dunno. lol

Nah, Nicole, I think we can dismiss any conspiracies here.

iamdrgonzo
08-15-2011, 02:32 PM

Very interesting Robert sure beats 3 batteries dying at the same time.

Have you ever gone back?

Brandi Boots
08-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Voodoo is childsplay aswell, i play poker every tuesday with the devil. :party:

Can I bring the Joker (batman) next week? His poker face can not be beat! ;)

TSCURIOUS
09-05-2011, 06:35 PM
There's a burnout castle off of Clinton Road too and an old forge. We use to hang out there in High School. Does anyone remember the old Jungle Habitat? Drove by it yesterday.

Ben
01-31-2014, 07:27 AM
Exorcism Via Skype - Reverend Will Remove Your Demons (And Money) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-95mLrpY6I)

theone1982
01-31-2014, 07:30 AM
One time I watched How I Met Your Mother....and I laughed a little bit! Brrrrrrrrrr!!!! That was certainly an out of the ordinary experience!

Ben
01-31-2014, 07:38 AM
Bob Larson and the Teenage Exorcists cast out demons of hate and witchcraft! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjumzVfV4wo)