PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Huntsman?

ed_jaxon
08-12-2011, 06:33 AM
What are the initial impressions of him?

hippifried
08-12-2011, 08:29 AM
Who?

Since I have no earthly clue who you're referring to, I guess I'm not impressed at all.

robertlouis
08-12-2011, 09:34 AM
Who?

Since I have no earthly clue who you're referring to, I guess I'm not impressed at all.

Thanks Hippi, I was feeling like an uninformed Brit till you posted lol.

If it's something to do with foxhunting on this side of the pond, I'm against it.

Will that do?

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 11:44 AM
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1106010386001/romney-huntsman-on-gay-marriage/?playlist_id=162223

hippifried
08-13-2011, 06:20 AM
Okay, now I know who he is. Well kinda... Still not impressed. Especially after following Nicole's link. That was about as wishy-washy, & all over the place, a word salad as I've ever come across. Of course no Republican hopeful dare say anything that would put non-heterosexuals on the same plane as other humans. Not at this stage in the game anyway. That would be heresy in the eyes of those controlling so much of the donation base.

Romney had my attention & sounded so rational, right up until the end, when he declared that the US Constitution should be amended to relegate certain people to subhuman "status", in order to enforce some dogmatic religious tenet. What happens when 2 Constitutional Amendments directly contradict each other?

& the silly just keeps on piling up. Romney will get the nomination because it's his turn.

robertlouis
08-13-2011, 06:31 AM
Okay, now I know who he is. Well kinda... Still not impressed. Especially after following Nicole's link. That was about as wishy-washy, & all over the place, a word salad as I've ever come across. Of course no Republican hopeful dare say anything that would put non-heterosexuals on the same plane as other humans. Not at this stage in the game anyway. That would be heresy in the eyes of those controlling so much of the donation base.

Romney had my attention & sounded so rational, right up until the end, when he declared that the US Constitution should be amended to relegate certain people to subhuman "status", in order to enforce some dogmatic religious tenet. What happens when 2 Constitutional Amendments directly contradict each other?

& the silly just keeps on piling up. Romney will get the nomination because it's his turn.

If any of these guys actually wins the presidency and puts some of their stated policies in place, the US will be heading culturally backwards so fast that your eyes will water. Fundamentalism beckons.

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 07:42 AM

Oh, yeah. Did I mention what a joke I think he is? lol

Dino Velvet
08-13-2011, 11:02 PM
Herman Cain might have a point with Mormons. People like my aunt and uncle, who live in West Texas, might stay home and sit on their hands enabling a second Obama term. I confronted my aunt about Romney and Mormons and she replied, "Well, he just believes in Jesus diff'rent." Fucking idiot. Mormons might as well be Jews to them.

Nicole Dupre
08-14-2011, 08:48 AM
Mormons (http://www.mrm.org/aliens) are half way to being Scientologists. They 'believe' in some wacky outer-space shit. But then, so do a lot of religions.

Nicole Dupre
08-14-2011, 08:51 AM
More space cult BS.

Heaven's Gate Cult Initiation Tape Part 1 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo)

Nicole Dupre
08-14-2011, 08:57 AM
http://www.demotivator.org/photos/223/cfb826053e078bfcfefed5fcae7f96b6.jpg

russtafa
08-14-2011, 09:21 AM
a huntsman is a big furry spider in Australia