PDA

View Full Version : Question for those in the "know"

Mister Sinister
01-08-2006, 03:29 AM
How many of the guys on here have had a TS girlfriend? I have a couple of questions about this subject.

First off, Iam looking to make a Ts my girl. I have put mush thought into this idea. Can anyone help me with some of the trouble that may arise or some things I should note before going into this idea?

Second, since each case is different, how do I go about finding a T-girl? See Iam in Ohio and its hard to find girls around here (or its not Iam just not able to spot them in a crowd) what devices (dating services, clubs, and etc...) have you used to meet these girls? I dont do gay clubs because I dont like guys (you know what I mean) and around here it seems like thats all that are there are guys (once again you know what I mean).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and God Bless.

yourdaddy
01-08-2006, 03:33 AM
All I can say is, "Good Luck". They are just like girls, only more so......In EVERy way.

scorpion
01-08-2006, 03:38 AM
I have both a ts girl and tv girlfrien and I even has some boyfriends... I realy hope you findwhat you like but my contacts to tv and tg have been true gay clubs and contacts I found there.
Scorpion

Mister Sinister
01-08-2006, 03:43 AM
I have both a ts girl and tv girlfrien and I even has some boyfriends... I realy hope you findwhat you like but my contacts to tv and tg have been true gay clubs and contacts I found there.
Scorpion

Thanks everyone (all two of you haha) Whats even more crazy is that I would like an Asian Ts girlfriend (iam partial to Asians haha damn this affliction). Thanks fellas.

Sinister
01-08-2006, 03:49 AM
nice name...

as for dating a ts girl i would say if you've never been with one u should try casual dating first just to get in the hang of things and be ready to actually commit, because most ts' (if not all) don't like being treat as sex objects and if your not fully open already it may cause problems not only with friends but family as awell, so really consider all these things if you attend to have a ts for a girlfriend. I considered it also about 2 years ago but then i realized that it was a situation that i wasn't ready for and was still into discovering myself but if your fully confident that it is what u want i saw go for it. and as for finding them in ohio, i've never been so i can't be much help there (hard enough finding them in chicago lol)

Mister Sinister
01-08-2006, 03:54 AM
nice name...

as for dating a ts girl i would say if you've never been with one u should try casual dating first just to get in the hang of things and be ready to actually commit, because most ts' (if not all) don't like being treat as sex objects and if your not fully open already it may cause problems not only with friends but family as awell, so really consider all these things if you attend to have a ts for a girlfriend. I considered it also about 2 years ago but then i realized that it was a situation that i wasn't ready for and was still into discovering myself but if your fully confident that it is what u want i saw go for it. and as for finding them in ohio, i've never been so i can't be much help there (hard enough finding them in chicago lol)

As far as the name what can I say great minds think alike. Thanks for the help man, I appreciate it very much.

RangeHova
01-08-2006, 10:00 AM
I dated afew girls seriously. And I started in Ohio of all places.

But I started by being in gay clubs. I didn't go there to meet girls (or guys) but it just kinda happened (with girls, no guys).

The fact is, you may not be into guys but I think gay clubs are about the best places to meet the girls. Otherwise you just are going to have to see when you luck up on one out of the blue.

I admit, I was weirdeed out by gay guys and shit. It freaked me out to have gay guys step to me. But if you respectfully tell them you aren't into guys they will respect that. I would tell guys I was not into them but into the girls (once I became interested) and many of them would go out of thier way to introduce me and/or try to play matchmaker with whoever I was most interested in meeting. You got some that were offended but who gives a shit.

Don't be so weirded out by the gay bar thing. And try to meet some girls even if you aren't sexually into them. It's not all about that. Some of my oldest and dearest friends are T girls who I never wanted to get with. They look out for me when it comes to girls. If they meet a cool down to earth single girl and they let me know, if they see me pushing up on a no good trifling one they are real quick to let me know.

Most guys need to learn how to be friends with the girls. It will effect how you react when you do find that girl that you like.

The T scene can be real dawg eat dawg, it is great to have friends.

BeardedOne
01-08-2006, 03:04 PM
First off, Iam looking to make a Ts my girl. I have put mush thought into this idea. Can anyone help me with some of the trouble that may arise or some things I should note before going into this idea?

I know it was just a typo, but the idea that you "...put mush thought into this..." so fits. :lol: You're a romantic. Watch your back.

On 'trouble that may arise', I think you're referring to outside perceptions, yes? You won't get any more 'trouble' than a black man with a white girl, a black girl with Chinese man, a Muslim dating a Jew, or a bald Jew dating a Chinese midget. Somebody out there won't approve. Big, fat, hairy deal. :) If you find someone that you click with, you'll weather it.

Though I've never had a relationship (Beyond basic friendship or business) with a TS girlfriend, I did have a brief romantic adventure with an intersexed boi a few years back. Somehwat akin to the physical polar opposite of a TS woman. People stared, some talked, one made an impolite remark (Though, I think that had as much to do with the 'gay thing' more than anything else), but we got past it. Though we eventually went our seperate ways, it was due only to combinations of economy, geography, and age/cultural differences.

The only real 'trouble' that arose was that he was more of a dog person, whereas I prefer pussy...er...cats. :wink:

Good luck with your search.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-08-2006, 03:27 PM
I dated afew girls seriously. And I started in Ohio of all places.

But I started by being in gay clubs. I didn't go there to meet girls (or guys) but it just kinda happened (with girls, no guys).

Range welcome, you're among friends here, no one will think anything of you based on the clubs you frequent...................at least not on this board

I admit, I was weirdeed out by gay guys and shit. It freaked me out to have gay guys step to me. But if you respectfully tell them you aren't into guys they will respect that. I would tell guys I was not into them but into the girls (once I became interested) and many of them would go out of thier way to introduce me and/or try to play matchmaker with whoever I was most interested in meeting. You got some that were offended but who gives a shit.

Don't be so weirded out by the gay bar thing. And try to meet some girls even if you aren't sexually into them. It's not all about that. Some of my oldest and dearest friends are T girls who I never wanted to get with. They look out for me when it comes to girls. If they meet a cool down to earth single girl and they let me know, if they see me pushing up on a no good trifling one they are real quick to let me know.

Most guys need to learn how to be friends with the girls. It will effect how you react when you do find that girl that you like.

The T scene can be real dawg eat dawg, it is great to have friends.

I wanna add to this.....................

I've frequented a club in part of NYC for well over a year now, and to be honest, it's grown tiring to the point where I really don't want to be bothered going anymore. The club is a hole in the wall compared to the real deal parties I frequent Tues, Thurs & Saturday and some of the girls on this very board that I speak to in IM's have wanted to knock me upside my head for even walking through the door; but on nights when the real deal parties aren't open this is the place where all the girls from that part of the city will be.

Here's the problem, you can't be good looking and in a club like that and NOT be with someone. Uh uh, these broads can't understand and won't go for that. You have to have someone in a relationship (this is just what I've seen from my personal experience fellas, not saying you have had the same experiences, hopefully one or two of you can sympathize, lol). And one key thing about these clubs is these broads love to gossip, it's the major activity of their time spent in the club, the rest lies in snorting coke in the bathroom stalls 9every 30 minutes), or inhaling the alcohol of choice. Hell, the other night I went and this chick I've seen several times was so high she could've gotten knocked in the head with a beer bottle and would've kept talking, her girls ended up taking her outside and throwing her in a cab, it was ridiculous.

Range I think it's cool that you have some women looking out for you. To be honest I've only gotten those kind of women at the real parties, the ones at the ½ ass clubs (or as I prefer to call them the off-nite spots) are really fuckin trifling when you aren't kissing their ass. I've seen some of them really try to play guys out and then they come to the real party and sit in the corner like a kid in detention, then knowing they won't make any money leave early...........

I've typed enough for now, lol