PDA

View Full Version : hORMONES OR NO HORMONES?

FreddieGomez
08-12-2011, 01:15 AM
Do u prefer a ts on hormones or one who don't take hormones? From my understanding most want a ts who isn't on hormones because they're all about a "functioning" ts. But if a ts dont take hormones she's gonna turn back into a "man" because the use of female hormones will hault and the male hormones will resume, unless the ts gets castrated. I personally prefer a ts who is on hormones at all times.

But what do ya'll think?

AmyDaly
08-12-2011, 01:17 AM
yes, you should just take hormones and get on with life

inhousepharmacy.biz, you're welcome

SunshyneMonroe
08-12-2011, 01:22 AM
yes, you should just take hormones and get on with life

inhousepharmacy.biz, you're welcome

x2 :)

AmyDaly
08-12-2011, 01:25 AM
:wiggle:

Mayrah
08-12-2011, 01:25 AM
Brains or no brains, what do you prefer?

killkenny
08-12-2011, 01:29 AM

quite a few men prefer no brains look at most beauty pageants, miss world is usually miss retard

Ben
08-12-2011, 01:36 AM
Do u prefer a ts on hormones or one who don't take hormones? From my understanding most want a ts who isn't on hormones because they're all about a "functioning" ts. But if a ts dont take hormones she's gonna turn back into a "man" because the use of female hormones will hault and the male hormones will resume, unless the ts gets castrated. I personally prefer a ts who is on hormones at all times.

But what do ya'll think?

Is a "shemale" who ISN'T on hormones, well, still considered a TG girl by the transgender community, as it were??? Or merely a CD?

SisterDickRadio
08-12-2011, 01:45 AM
Is a "shemale" who ISN'T on hormones, well, still considered a TG girl by the transgender community, as it were??? Or merely a CD?

Well I have been off mones for year and half for medical reasons. I still look like a woman and I am still trans. But I was on mones for 10+ years!

zedx79
08-12-2011, 02:03 AM
It doesn't matter to me as long as they are functional. Once they lose that ability to get hard, I am not interested.

AmyDaly
08-12-2011, 02:07 AM
I don't really care who takes hormones or not, but the fact is that if you were born with a male anatomy and stop taking hormones or never do take hormones, you will eventually look less and less female. Eventually you age the way the a male does. Things like male pattern baldness, new hair growing from inactive follicles on your face and body, fat distribution, voice changing even more as you get older, and what ever else men experience while aging.

A lot of the girls who don't take hormones for what ever reason will eventually experience these things unless you at the very least take testosterone blockers or do something about it. Even after SRS we have to take estrogen for the rest of our lives. And testosterone blockers too if no surgeries to prevent it are done.

BigBlackMan
08-12-2011, 02:17 AM
I think freddie and amy need to do a scene together.

Ben
08-12-2011, 02:17 AM
I don't really care who takes hormones or not, but the fact is that if you were born with a male anatomy and stop taking hormones or never do take hormones, you will eventually look less and less female. Eventually you age the way the a male does. Things like male pattern baldness, new hair growing from inactive follicles on your face and body, fat distribution, voice changing even more as you get older, and what ever else men experience while aging.

A lot of the girls who don't take hormones for what ever reason will eventually experience these things unless you at the very least take testosterone blockers or do something about it. Even after SRS we have to take estrogen for the rest of our lives. And testosterone blockers too if no surgeries to prevent it are done.

Interesting. Thanks Amy....

dbev
08-12-2011, 02:37 AM

Some people (in all businesses) clearly demonstrate that it is possible to have a nice life without a brain.

Amazing.

robertlouis
08-12-2011, 02:38 AM
I think it's her choice and nothing to do with my preference.

onmyknees
08-12-2011, 02:49 AM

But what do ya'll think?

Dude...maybe it's the way you word things, but I laugh my ass off at every one of your posts !

But to answer your question.....I don't have enough knowledge of it to advise one way or the other, and it ain't my body. I'm sure if I had the good fortune to live with a beautiful lady, the subject would be discussed, but it's ultimately her body. It's like I hang with some dudes on a roid regiment. These fuckers are like scientists, and they better be because that shit in the hands of a fool can be deadly.

Tiffany Starr
08-12-2011, 02:56 AM
whore-moans!

Str8mlover4TS
08-12-2011, 03:04 AM
whore-moans!

Don't pay her. :party: (opps, soory - couldn't resist.) :)

SirCumsAlot
08-13-2011, 06:11 PM
It doesn't matter to me as long as they are functional. Once they lose that ability to get hard, I am not interested.

:iagree:

SirCumsAlot
08-13-2011, 06:14 PM
I know a tgirl who's currently not on hormones but still resembles a female quite well, and is quite functional in the right areas :dancing:

But damn, the post Amy posted about aging men made me all worried about aging :hide-1:

tsnajwa
08-14-2011, 07:45 AM
I think freddie and amy need to do a scene together.

I think you are Freddie

mcaextreme69
08-14-2011, 08:19 AM
This is joke...right....lol....

Miss Aeryn
08-14-2011, 08:24 AM
17β-estradiol let me count the ways I love thee

Silcc69
08-14-2011, 08:36 AM
I can say this about Freddie he sure knows how to pics his topics.

BellaBellucci
08-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Why do you people still feed this troll? :?

~BB~

Silcc69
08-14-2011, 04:28 PM
Why do you people still feed this troll? :?

~BB~

They love to feed the troll, thought you knew that by now Bella.

Teydyn
08-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Freddy is no troll.

Trolls are malicious. Freddy is just clueless :confused:

tvkim
08-14-2011, 06:52 PM

But what do ya'll think?

I have thought about taking Hormones but TS friends I have who do take them say they make you lose erections and sex drive.

Does anyone know if thats that true?

I can live without them really. I hate taking drugs!

BellaBellucci
08-14-2011, 11:12 PM
Freddy is no troll.

Trolls are malicious. Freddy is just clueless :confused:

He's a pot stirrer. And frankly I'm a little upset over it because that's my job. :lol:

~BB~

Quiet Reflections
08-14-2011, 11:44 PM
As long as she is happy with herself, I don't care and its none of my business if shes on them or not

Dino Velvet
08-14-2011, 11:52 PM
Freddie, you need a radio show too so you can give your unique perspective. Let people call in and argue for 4 hours a day. I'd listen and probably call in occasionally myself.

peggygee
08-15-2011, 07:24 AM

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/cosigner34.jpg

buckjohnson
08-15-2011, 07:31 AM

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/cosigner34.jpg

I agree.