PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts about trans support groups?

Erika1487
08-11-2011, 02:42 PM
I have recently attended a transgender support group after my therapist's nagging on and on about it for 5 months about it's importance, I finally got to go.
My Experience was not a good one to say the least…..
The attendees where 5 FTM in various stages of transition 3 Homosexual men who identify as “gender queer” and on occasion wear women’s clothing. Myself and one other MTF trans person who has been on HRT a few months longer than me.
My therapist who co-leads this support group , said this group represents the Trans rainbow spectrum and would be a good way from me to make “personal connections within the trans community” After everyone introduced themselves it was my turn….you could have heard a pin drop after I told the group what I did for a living. The group got very quiet and became a little distant towards me. After setting through an hour and a half of dribble and small talk bullshit.
I was left thinking what the hell does this have to do with being trans? What do I have in common with these freaks?? Am I being too judgmental and harsh here? should I give the group the benefit of doubt and give it another chance?
What has been your experience with these “support groups” are they as lame as mine?

rileyk
08-11-2011, 03:06 PM
I've had mixed experiences at transsupport groups. I generally find the *more* exclusive they are, the better. Here in NYC there's a FtM group, a MtF group, groups for S.O.'s of both, and even genderqueer groups, of course you need a serious populace for that to make sense. When you have a wide gender spectrum, nothing really gets accomplished and most of the meeting is spent clarifying things and trying not to offend eachother, diversity works better for things like leadership conferences, not for support.

I've had similar experiences coming out as a sex-worker in groups, I've gotten dissed by half the room, and curious excitement from the other half. In my hometown we had smaller MtF groups, filled with pre-everything and medically transitioning middle aged men, it was kinda sad :( there were felons and some broken people who would talk forever, most of the girls constantly fawned over how they wished they would have transitioned at my age, you're so pretty etc, i didn't feel comfortable, safe or supported.

I think now I would be more prone to reaching out and trying to help, but when I was younger i just turned tail and ran. I generally like the meetings after transgroups, where all the folks goto a diner or something, a relaxed environment.

I wouldnt get too discouraged, sometimes groups are very different week to week, and not all groups suck, i've been to some great discussions and met really cool girls. Good luck!

Miss Aeryn
08-11-2011, 03:26 PM
I have recently attended a transgender support group after my therapist's nagging on and on about it for 5 months about it's importance, I finally got to go.
My Experience was not a good one to say the least…..
The attendees where 5 FTM in various stages of transition 3 Homosexual men who identify as “gender queer” and on occasion wear women’s clothing. Myself and one other MTF trans person who has been on HRT a few months longer than me.
My therapist who co-leads this support group , said this group represents the Trans rainbow spectrum and would be a good way from me to make “personal connections within the trans community” After everyone introduced themselves it was my turn….you could have heard a pin drop after I told the group what I did for a living. The group got very quiet and became a little distant towards me. After setting through an hour and a half of dribble and small talk bullshit.
I was left thinking what the hell does this have to do with being trans? What do I have in common with these freaks?? Am I being too judgmental and harsh here? should I give the group the benefit of doubt and give it another chance?
What has been your experience with these “support groups” are they as lame as mine?

No not at all judgemental or harsh. Nooooo.

Gold.

Erika1487
08-11-2011, 04:45 PM
I've had mixed experiences at transsupport groups. I generally find the *more* exclusive they are, the better. Here in NYC there's a FtM group, a MtF group, groups for S.O.'s of both, and even genderqueer groups, of course you need a serious populace for that to make sense. When you have a wide gender spectrum, nothing really gets accomplished and most of the meeting is spent clarifying things and trying not to offend eachother, diversity works better for things like leadership conferences, not for support.

I've had similar experiences coming out as a sex-worker in groups, I've gotten dissed by half the room, and curious excitement from the other half. In my hometown we had smaller MtF groups, filled with pre-everything and medically transitioning middle aged men, it was kinda sad :( there were felons and some broken people who would talk forever, most of the girls constantly fawned over how they wished they would have transitioned at my age, you're so pretty etc, i didn't feel comfortable, safe or supported.

I think now I would be more prone to reaching out and trying to help, but when I was younger i just turned tail and ran. I generally like the meetings after transgroups, where all the folks goto a diner or something, a relaxed environment.

I wouldnt get too discouraged, sometimes groups are very different week to week, and not all groups suck, i've been to some great discussions and met really cool girls. Good luck!
Thanks rileyk.
When you have a wide gender spectrum, nothing really gets accomplished and most of the meeting is spent clarifying things and trying not to offend eachother, diversity works better for things like leadership conferences, not for support :iagree: The group I went too does not really change or roll over that much, so what I am left with is a group dominated mostly by FTM and Gender queer who are not bad folks we just have nothing in common. The only exclusive group for MTF meet a 112mi away. Thats a too much of a drive to just shoot the breeze. Hopefully there will me more MTF's move into the area so I can have some one to relate too, but being rual Southeast Ohio I seriously doubt it. :(

Mayrah
08-11-2011, 04:52 PM
My therapist told me to go to meetings aswell, so i went to look up on info in my city, well there was a LGBT 80's disco ball and a 12 to 18 youngster meeting for TG's. Not my thing so i went to look at the city where the gender clinic is at and they had pictures up from around 1 and a half year of meetings and ALL the pictures were from people 40 years old and up..

I wouldnt fit in at all, so i just told him it wassent for me.

Nicole Dupre
08-11-2011, 08:54 PM
*smdh

I can't believe you actually called them "freaks". lol You're not exactly a conventional human being yourself, Ericka, if you haven't noticed. Just because you attend these Tea Party circle-jerks you love so damn much; you're still the first person they'd stone to death if they knew about you. lol

Did you go dressed as a man or a... woman?

Erika1487
08-12-2011, 12:14 AM
*smdh

I can't believe you actually called them "freaks". lol You're not exactly a conventional human being yourself, Ericka, if you haven't noticed. Just because you attend these Tea Party circle-jerks you love so damn much; you're still the first person they'd stone to death if they knew about you. lol

Well maybe I judged them a tad too harshly the FTM's where decent folks, but honestly why are "Gender queer" homosexuals who are just a half step from a drag queen in a "trans support group":confused:
Went there as Erika wearing my pink Cami & white Capri's & lane bryant flats. lol

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 12:40 AM
Well maybe I judged them a tad too harshly the FTM's where decent folks, but honestly why are "Gender queer" homosexuals who are just a half step from a drag queen in a "trans support group":confused:
Went there as Erika wearing my pink Cami & white Capri's & lane bryant flats. lol
Because those "gender queer homosexuals" are probably dealing with GID. So what if they're drag queens? Do you think drag queens & genderfuct people aren't often latent transsexuals?

At least they're not hiding who they are. Do you think being into football, guns, and politics is a truer indication of GID? lol

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 12:55 AM
About 8 years ago I went to one of these support group things in Manhattan, and I thought it sucked. But the reason I didn't like it was, all the older transitioners who can't pass, never will pass, buy firecracker pussies with their 401Ks, and still act like total DUDES. I went to one the first week I moved to Fort Lauderdale, and it was the same thing.

You're either transitioning it, or you're not. After you wrestle with that, it's either going to work out or it's not. Groups like that should be there as just a place to talk, when you really have to. But I don't see it as a means of socializing.

Maybe you're just pissed that they looked at you like a freak, especially after you told them you're a Tea Party lunatic. lol

Erika1487
08-12-2011, 12:57 AM
Because those "gender queer homosexuals" are probably dealing with GID. So what if they're drag queens? Do you think drag queens & genderfuct people aren't often latent transsexuals?

At least they're not hiding who they are. Do you think being into football, guns, and politics is a truer indication of GID? lol

The three "gender queer" were clearly just gay men who dabbled women's clothing and had no intention of transitioning. I did not hide or make excuses for what I do for a living or who I am. If you read the OP the room went dead quiet and got a "little cold" after I explained my job and that I present as James at work. I just don't think the group is for me, I did like making a new MTF friend who does not live that far away.

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 01:05 AM
The three "gender queer" were clearly just gay men who dabbled women's clothing and had no intention of transitioning. I did not hide or make excuses for what I do for a living or who I am. If you read the OP the room went dead quiet and got a "little cold" after I explained my job and that I present as James at work. I just don't think the group is for me, I did like making a new MTF friend who does not live that far away.
How the hell do you know? Gay men often make THE MOST WELL-ADJUSTED transsexuals when they put their cards on the table. lol

You need to pull your head out of your ass a bit imo, and hang out more with someone else who's "LGBT". If the only person watching you go through this transition is your shrink, that's not a very big support base. Does your family know you're going through this?

AmyDaly
08-12-2011, 01:06 AM
The three "gender queer" were clearly just gay men who dabbled women's clothing and had no intention of transitioning.

You sure about that? Did they say that was the case? You know the term "Transgender" includes everything under the trans rainbow. The problem with a lot of you older transitioners is that you are so closed minded. That is why younger transitioners need their own support groups.

Erika1487
08-12-2011, 01:15 AM
Maybe you're just pissed that they looked at you like a freak, especially after you told them you're a Tea Party lunatic. lol

:smh:

How the hell do you know? Gay men often make THE MOST WELL-ADJUSTED transsexuals when they put their cards on the table. lol

You need to pull your head out of your ass a bit imo, and hang out more with someone else who's "LGBT". If the only person watching you go through this transition is your shrink, that's not a very big support base. Does your family know you're going through this?

Well I am glad you asked because they introduced themselves as gay men who crossdress, It is my opinion that they do it as a fetish, but agian I only met them once.
Yes my mother knows and I even take her to therapy with me on a regular basis at least once a month sometimes twice.

Erika1487
08-12-2011, 01:20 AM
You sure about that? Did they say that was the case? You know the term "Transgender" includes everything under the trans rainbow. The problem with a lot of you older transitioners is that you are so closed minded. That is why younger transitioners need their own support groups.

I am only 32.... I guess thats AARP age in trans years:confused:

AmyDaly
08-12-2011, 01:21 AM
I am only 32.... I guess thats AARP age in trans years:confused:

transitioning at 32 is not transitioning young. But yea, you aren't as old as I thought. Don't be so closed minded then. Lots of people struggle with different forms of gender identity and deal with it in different ways.

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 01:22 AM
The late transitioners, who were uptight 'straight' dudes their whole life, and just got a batshit brainstorm to ride out their midlife crisis as a "woman", definitely have their own niche in the "community". But I can't relate to them at ALL, and try to avoid them.lol

Erika1487
08-12-2011, 01:26 AM
transitioning at 32 is not transitioning young. But yea, you aren't as old as I thought. Don't be so closed minded then. Lots of people struggle with different forms of gender identity and deal with it in different ways.

Well noted, I will try to keep an open mind when dealing with the youngsters from now on.

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 01:29 AM
Well I am glad you asked because they introduced themselves as gay men who crossdress, It is my opinion that they do it as a fetish, but agian I only met them once.
Yes my mother knows and I even take her to therapy with me on a regular basis at least once a month sometimes twice.

lmao Really? Well no offense, but your opinions don't seem very reality based so far. So I'll take a wild guess, and say you're wrong. lol

In fact, it's a lot more likely that it's a fetish for you than them. If they're gay, they already know that men get them aroused. You're the one who has sexual fantasies about being feminized ie. what you described to Seanchai.

AmyDaly
08-12-2011, 01:35 AM
The late transitioners, who were uptight 'straight' dudes their whole life, and just got a batshit brainstorm to ride out their midlife crisis as a "woman", definitely have their own niche in the "community". But I can't relate to them at ALL, and try to avoid them.lol

I agree with this. I had a pretty straight life for 20 years and transitioning was still a culture shock for me. I can't even hold a girls hand any more in public with out being stared at. I wasn't ready for that, but I was pretty assimilated after a year or so. But I am also a very open minded person and not uptight at all. I think people who transition in their 30's and 40's and so on would have a much harder time getting used to life. Just from watching, you can see that they are very uncomfortable and a lot of them hardly ever leave the house and stay in the closet for years.

I still think ts girls who grew up as gay boys/men bring over the gay boy queen acting drama from that community though.

Mayrah
08-12-2011, 01:43 AM

Heh.. My mom told me a while ago that she finds it sad when the "late transistioners" decide to transisition because alot of them has a wife, and multiple kids which alot of times ends in a huge disaster

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 01:49 AM
I agree with this. I had a pretty straight life for 20 years and transitioning was still a culture shock for me. I can't even hold a girls hand any more in public with out being stared at. I wasn't ready for that, but I was pretty assimilated after a year or so. But I am also a very open minded person and not uptight at all. I think people who transition in their 30's and 40's and so on would have a much harder time getting used to life. Just from watching, you can see that they are very uncomfortable and a lot of them hardly ever leave the house and stay in the closet for years.

I still think ts girls who grew up as gay boys/men bring over the gay boy queen acting drama from that community though.
People bring drama, period, from everywhere. It's probably just the brand of drama that's more foreign to you. lol

I never saw as much TS drama as I did in Chicago last year, and none of those "girls" were ex-gayboys. But that was basically trailer trash drama.

Imo the closet-case chasers bring the most drama to the TS "scene".

AmyDaly
08-12-2011, 02:01 AM
People bring drama, period, from everywhere.

pretty true there

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 02:25 AM
:smh:

Does your mom call you James still, or Ericka?

Does she consider you to truly be her daughter now, or does she not understand it?

Tell us how she feels about you being a TS.

BigBlackMan
08-12-2011, 02:31 AM
Keep it positive guys

Erika1487
08-12-2011, 03:28 AM
Does your mom call you James still, or Ericka?

Does she consider you to truly be her daughter now, or does she not understand it?

Tell us how she feels about you being a TS.

She calls me Erika at home & Eric my middle name in public.

Mom thinks that I am her son, but knows and understands that I am transitioning and will accept me one day as her daughter.

The hardest thing for her to accept is that I date men and not women.
Her ideal for me was to get married (which almost happened) and give her grandchildren. I still think that I can give her childern and have a family, but in a different way than the traditional nuclear family.
I think the first therapy session with her beside me was the most nerve racking hour of my life. We both cried for almost the entire session and in the end we came out understanding each other a little better :)

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 03:35 AM

Mom thinks that I am her son, but knows and understands that I am transitioning and will accept me one day as her daughter.

Her ideal for me was to get married (which almost happened) and give her grandchildren. I still think that I can give her childern and have a family, but in a different way than the traditional nuclear family.
I think the first therapy session with her beside me was the most nerve racking hour of my life. We both cried for almost the entire session and in the end we came out understanding each other a little better :)

You told her you were a TS in therapy? Why was there crying?

Erika1487
08-12-2011, 03:44 AM
You told her you were a TS in therapy? Why was there crying?

Do really I have to explain how hard it is to come out to your own mother. I am sure if you ask mothers of trans daughters if they shed a tear or two the anwser would be yes.
In my mom's case she kind of noticed my body changing some, but really had no idea. It was a big emotional relese for both of us. The loss of her "son" and the idea she has a "daughter" is still tuff for her. We are working things out in therapy and my therapist is wonderful and caring person, who has made major breakthroughs in our sessions.

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 03:46 AM

Also, don't you feel it's a little torturous to have her calling you both Erica and Eric? Why only do it in public? Where do you two go in public together, when you're as living Erica?

Will she ever accept you bringing a BF home do you think? I think you're assuming a lot, that she's thinking of you as her son now, but she'll think of you as her daughter later. Did she actually tell you that, or do you just hope that she will?

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 03:55 AM
Do really I have to explain how hard it is to come out to your own mother. I am sure if you ask mothers of trans daughters if they shed a tear or two the anwser would be yes.
In my mom's case she kind of noticed my body changing some, but really had no idea. It was a big emotional relese for both of us. The loss of her "son" and the idea she has a "daughter" is still tuff for her. We are working things out in therapy and my therapist is wonderful and caring person, who has made major breakthroughs in our sessions.

lol Why not? I already told you about telling my mom when I wasn't even 2 yrs old. Sure, my mom's shed tears, and I've cried with her. But not really over me having GID exactly. lol It wasn't exactly a cakewalk, just because she always knew about it tho'.

Well, that's cool. I feel pretty lucky to have had parents like mine tbh. We had disagreements, but being TS was never the worst of it, actually.

Does your mom agree that you should go out more as Ericka too, or is it hard on her to be with you dressed like that?

Erika1487
08-12-2011, 04:05 AM
Also, don't you feel it's a little torturous to have her calling you both Erica and Eric? Why only do it in public? Where do you two go in public together, when you're as living Erica?

Will she ever accept you bringing a BF home do you think? I think you're assuming a lot, that she's thinking of you as her son now, but she'll think of you as her daughter later. Did she actually tell you that, or do you just hope that she will?

Yes it is of torturous to be called both, but she is working on it. after almost 32yrs it's hard to change over night.

She calls me Eric in public locally to protect my identity for work.

We go out to state parks for picnics and go shopping 30 to 40 mi away from home together...A) to protect my day job B) there is really nothing close by in our small county.

I think it will be a big challenge for her to let me bring a BF home now. Maybe when she gets more comfortable with the whole "I am dating men now" aspect of my life.

She has told me that I am her son, but will accept me no matter how I live my life. If I want to live as a woman she said she will be right there behind me supporting me. She is even worried that I need to get a mammogram soon! I told her we will go together this December when hers is due agian as mother & daughter.

Erika1487
08-12-2011, 04:14 AM
lol Why not? I already told you about telling my mom when I wasn't even 2 yrs old. Sure, my mom's shed tears, and I've cried with her. But not really over me having GID exactly. lol It wasn't exactly a cakewalk, just because she always knew about it tho'.

Well, that's cool. I feel pretty lucky to have had parents like mine tbh. We had disagreements, but being TS was never the worst of it, actually.

Does your mom agree that you should go out more as Ericka too, or is it hard on her to be with you dressed like that?

Mom and my therapist believe that I should have left my job a while ago and started working on transition more seriously, growing my natual hair longer, starting body and facial hair removal earlier. It is hard to balance it all tbh. I am just trying my best. Hopefully life will get better in November after the elections. Oh btw I have my first of eight lazer hair sessions set for Oct 11th.

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 04:23 AM
:yayo:

Mom and my therapist believe that I should have left my job a while ago and started working on transition more seriously, growing my natual hair longer, starting body and facial hair removal earlier. It is hard to balance it all tbh. I am just trying my best. Hopefully life will get better in November after the elections. Oh btw I have my first of eight lazer hair sessions set for Oct 11th.
Well, once again I'm going to have to call "bullshit", because someone just sent me a photo of our mom's and dad's tombstone. That's a pretty fucked up thing to lie about, if this thing's real. I won't say their names or your sister's. But seriously, why don't you just come clean? You started a thread about going to a TS drop-in group, and then you don't want to get into real details? Was that a lie too? You also started a thread about the regrets of what you didn't do before you were a TS. Then, we find out you're part-time.

Why do you start these damn threads if you're gonna lie so bad?

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 04:26 AM
Plus I don't understand how you can say say you're worried about your job, if you had all of those YouTube vids up. That also makes no sense.

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 04:27 AM
I guess "once a liar, always...".

Erika1487
08-12-2011, 04:27 AM
:yayo:

Well, once again I'm going to have to call "bullshit", because someone just sent me a photo of our mom's and dad's tombstone. That's a pretty fucked up thing to lie about, if this thing's real. I won't say their names or your sister's. But seriously, why don't you just come clean? You started a thread about going to a TS drop-in group, and then you don't want to get into real details? Was that a lie too? You also started a thread about the regrets of what you didn't do before you were a TS. Then, we find out you're part-time.

Why do you start these damn threads if you're gonna lie so bad?

Thats my Grandmother & GrandFather and My two Uncles they don't really need to be mentioned on this fourm at least you can respect that.

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 04:34 AM
Well, that's not what I'm hearing.

But I won't post the pic or even respond to you again; too many red flags, and things that don't add up. If this is real, you really should be ashamed of yourself - never mind what you are or you aren't, TS-wise.

Whoever those poor people are; may they RIP, having a lunkhead like you carrying on their family name with your guns and your wigs and your tea party.

Erika1487
08-12-2011, 04:42 AM
Well, that's not what I'm hearing.

But I won't post the pic or even respond to you again; too many red flags, and things that don't add up. If this is real, you really should be ashamed of yourself - never mind what you are or you aren't, TS-wise.

Whoever those poor people are; may they RIP, having a lunkhead like you carrying on their family name with your guns and your wigs and your tea party.

Well belive what you will but, here is the photo on my fb wall. Sad that you have to troll my dead grandmother & Grandfather to prove a point. Are you really that vile or just plain evil Nicole.....Sad.......

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 04:50 AM
How DARE you? Ya know what? I hope the Wickerman, and the half dozen other people who looked into who and what you are, TROLL THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU.

I withheld the stupid photo that I DID NOT WANT. I've tried talking to you like a real human being, and you're a kinky backwoods jagoff. Big waste of time. Good luck with your two lives, and the HA trolls who hate your guts.

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 04:58 AM
Uggghh. That you would even post photos of your family's graves? On a cockbandit forum? SICKENS ME. You are truly SCUM.

Erika1487
08-12-2011, 05:06 AM
Uggghh. That you would even post photos of your family's graves? On a cockbandit forum? SICKENS ME. You are truly SCUM.

First you scream at me call me a liar make fun of my dead grand parents and expect me not to respond....you are batshit crazy and the wost kind of liar honey do yourself a favor......shut it.

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 05:15 AM
"Make fun of"? Take that photo down right now if you have a shred of class, since god obviously fucked you over in the brains department.

I believe my sources, and I KNOW you're lying.But that's besides the point. From here on out, you're on your own. Don't send me any fucking PMs asking for my assistance with people trolling you, or curse me out because you're getting caught red-handed being a big phony.

Erika1487
08-12-2011, 05:23 AM
"Make fun of"? Take that photo down right now if you have a shred of class, since god obviously fucked you over in the brains department.

I believe my sources, and I KNOW you're lying.But that's besides the point. From here on out, you're on your own. Don't send me any fucking PMs asking for my assistance with people trolling you, or curse me out because you're getting caught red-handed being a big phony.

Your sources must be pretty fucked up losers too look over my fb account and decide who & who is not my family. The only source you should trust when it comes to the Spanlgler family is a Spangler such as my self. Delete your last six posts and I will delete mine last six and leave it at that.....

onmyknees
08-12-2011, 05:32 AM
I dunno....I got no dog in this fight, but it seems to me when a porn forum reaches the point where people are sending someone information off line on another posters dead parents or grandparents....certainly those trolls need to do some serious introspection...that's some sick fucking shit and throat cancer would be too kind for them.....Regardless if Erika/James is a man, a woman, or something in between...it's still sick. A person with that kind of hate and sickness should be exposed so we can all heap our utter contempt on them. I'd heap more than contempt on them if they wronged me like that, but chances are they'll remain in the murky shadows. I realize nobody's got the balls on here to say that...so I will. At what point does something go from funny and entertaining to cruel and potentially dangerous? And pussy cheerleaders piling on just add to the problem. And you know who the fuck you are...
Erika/James does himself no favors, and he's an easy target...I understand that, but why such hate?
Most of you would rather move onto the next thread about gay marriage, or which TS shoots the biggest loads....and I don't blame you, but when somethin ain't right...it's wrong. I can't imagine anyone spending anytime researching someone's family for a thread on HA. It's beyond my comprehension. I recall all the feined compassion I read when that cross dresser got the shit kicked outta her in that McDonalds...remember?

And Erika/James...I don't know if a word of what you say is true or not...it's entirely irrelevant to me. I don't spend a second toiling about it or even reading it...but a word to the wise...stop struggling for acceptance on here, cause you ain't gonna get it.

Just my 2 fuckin' cents...

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 05:34 AM
LOL Why should I delete anything? I asked you questions. lol If you're too dumb to know why having photos of your family's graves on a porn forum is as tacky as it gets, I'm speechless...

SweetBtmGuyNYC
08-12-2011, 05:40 AM
I have to say that I agree. I don't normally post here (was sad to learn that it's a "porn" forum lol) but I do stop in from time to time and I think it's sad to see the conversation degrade so quickly.
I'd argue that once someone adds tags like "erika1487 = serial killer" things have gotten really out of hand.
This could be a great place for people to share their thoughts, feelings, concerns, whatever. But not if we react this way when it happens.

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 06:01 AM
No. James here clearly enjoys being provocative. He even admitted that he likes to fight here, because he was on some dumb football team at some point. w/e He's obviously pissed people off to the point where they traced one of his dozens and dozens of online footprints. So I guess if he wants a secret 2nd life, he really needs to not 'shit where he eats'.

I have one gender identity. And I would never let an election date decide when I should be fulltime. I don't think it could sound any more sketchy than it does.

How many pics can you take of yourself playing with a gun, with & without a wig falling off your head, before you're insulting the intelligence of whoever notices that you're THE SAME PERSON?

Thewickerman
08-12-2011, 11:04 PM
How DARE you? Ya know what? I hope the Wickerman, and the half dozen other people who looked into who and what you are, TROLL THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU.

I withheld the stupid photo that I DID NOT WANT. I've tried talking to you like a real human being, and you're a kinky backwoods jagoff. Big waste of time. Good luck with your two lives, and the HA trolls who hate your guts.

Did you ring my lady.....

Oh James has been busy at `work` being a low rent whore.....

http://erika1487.escort-site.com/

Did you tell your mother and therapist about that one fatboy......

I wonder if the GOP approves of his night job?

scroller
08-13-2011, 08:49 AM
For the first time ever I just saw a thread page that was entirely blank because everyone involved is on my ignore list. :party:

TempestTS
08-14-2011, 12:10 AM
Trans support groups are not for me... after being prodded by a number of people to at least go and see what it was like I went to one... wow...

A bunch of TG wannabe's with a few TV's, assorted confused gay men and cross dressers thrown in all sitting around a room conversing about how hard and challenging everything is and how they cant do this and they cant do that... Ive never seen so much self limiting in my life...

I tried to be supportive, I tried to be nice... I had over 2 hours to go before the thing was over with.

Then somebody got up and sang a "song" about what it means to be feminine, next I was assaulted with some of the worst poetry reading I can recall since Junior High, followed by someone telling the story of their journey that seemed for one reason or another was really focused on what her Cat thought of her... No Im not kidding.

Then came the first break... coffee, smokes... and me slipping quietly out the side door feeling slightly bad but much more relieved that I had won my freedom without walking out in of everyone and managed to spare their feelings.

Honestly I dont see how any of that could do anything positive for anyone, I recognize there may be a need for support groups but I would say this one and many like it were clearly Not It, I felt mentally scarred just from the first hour surrounded by that much dysfunction...

Your mileage may vary.

Silcc69
08-14-2011, 12:27 AM
Well this thread went to hell very quickly. Anyways just out of curiosity Erika, what political affiliation is your mother?

Nicole Dupre
08-14-2011, 12:56 AM
When I see a photo of him wearing that wig next to another human being, let alone a woman who looks old enough to be his mother, I'll believe it. But all of you people who've connected the cyber-dots, by simply clicking on and tracing his photos, seem to be way ahead of my gut instincts about him. lol

I actually believe he went to the group, because I believe two gay "drag queens" could easily intimidate him, to the point where he'd call them "freaks". The tea party mentality is basically "fear & hate whatever you're too ignorant to understand or discuss like a mature adult".

Erika1487
08-14-2011, 02:19 AM
Did you ring my lady.....

Oh James has been busy at `work` being a low rent whore.....

http://erika1487.escort-site.com/

Did you tell your mother and therapist about that one fatboy......

I wonder if the GOP approves of his night job?

You fucking stalker nut job! What the hell does "escorting" have to do with this thread.??...leave me alone psycho!!

Erika1487
08-14-2011, 02:20 AM
Well this thread went to hell very quickly. Anyways just out of curiosity Erika, what political affiliation is your mother?

My mother does not vote, but leans Democrat sadly :(

Erika1487
08-14-2011, 02:24 AM
When I see a photo of him wearing that wig next to another human being, let alone a woman who looks old enough to be his mother, I'll believe it. But all of you people who've connected the cyber-dots, by simply clicking on and tracing his photos, seem to be way ahead of my gut instincts about him. lol

I actually believe he went to the group, because I believe two gay "drag queens" could easily intimidate him, to the point where he'd call them "freaks". The tea party mentality is basically "fear & hate whatever you're too ignorant to understand or discuss like a mature adult".

Oh please....:fu: What the hell is your problem?? You accuse me of lying about my family send trolls to my facebook acc then want me to out my mother on a porn fourm.....your one twisted nut!

Nicole Dupre
08-14-2011, 02:36 AM
You accuse me of lying about my family send trolls to my facebook acc then want me to out my mother on a porn fourm.....your one twisted nut!I didn't accuse you of anything, jackass. I told you I had trouble believing you after someone sent that pic. You were the fucking hardcore TARD who posted it on HA! Talk about a lack of class!

And I didn't need to "send" anyone to your damn FB page. I have better shit to with my life than keep tabs on your train-wreck existence. They just hate you. Wtf do you want from me? I've been on this forum for 7 years, and anyone else, who's been here that long, knows that's not my style. Will I ROTFLMMFAO at you over what they find? You can bet your fat ass I will. But guess what? So will LOTS of people.

You suckered me in with that bullshit thread about what you regretted from your male life, as if you no longer HAD a male life. As it turns out, I'm the one who got you to at least admit that you're part-time, you failed bullshit artist.

FreddieGomez
08-14-2011, 03:07 AM
My mother does not vote, but leans Democrat sadly :(

i found erika's face pics. barney rubble in drag?

http://profiles.urnotalone.com/135943

Erika1487
08-14-2011, 03:08 AM
[QUOTE=Nicole Dupre;985865]I didn't accuse you of anything, jackass.

Well, once again I'm going to have to call "bullshit", because someone just sent me a photo of our mom's and dad's tombstone. That's a pretty fucked up thing to lie about

And I didn't need to "send" anyone to your damn FB page. I have better shit to with my life than keep tabs on your train-wreck existence.QUOTE]

Whatever.....:loser:

Erika1487
08-14-2011, 03:10 AM
i found erika's face pics. barney rubble in drag?

http://profiles.urnotalone.com/135943

That was taken two yrs ago. What does that have to do with this thread??

FreddieGomez
08-14-2011, 03:11 AM
That was taken two yrs ago. What does that have to do with this thread??

so post some new face pics. all u do is hide behind pics of those fat man titties claiming you're not a crossdresser

Nicole Dupre
08-14-2011, 03:19 AM
[QUOTE=Nicole Dupre;985865]I didn't accuse you of anything, jackass.

Well, once again I'm going to have to call "bullshit", because someone just sent me a photo of our mom's and dad's tombstone. That's a pretty fucked up thing to lie about

And I didn't need to "send" anyone to your damn FB page. I have better shit to with my life than keep tabs on your train-wreck existence.QUOTE]

Whatever.....:loser:
You have a track record for being less than forthcoming. And you have your face plastered all over the internet, yet you bitch about this supposedly important job you have. You made videos for "other TS", but you're not even F/T. And you fucking blamed ME for catching on. So get a fucking life. You throw up red flags constantly.

And maybe it was an accusation. But you have a habit of peeing on peoples' backs and blaming Obama for everything that's wrong with the world. Your political "views" are filled with pure bullshit. Just admit that you don't like black people, and be honest for two seconds. Because when it comes to analyzing politics and world events, you're no fucking scholar. You just talk a lot of shit.

BellaBellucci
08-14-2011, 01:22 PM

^ This.

~BB~

MissBStar
08-14-2011, 03:49 PM
I stopped going to my trans group in nyc when a transvestite sat across from me. Spread their legs open wearing a skirt with no underwear.

Being in NYC we get everybody coming to our group and that includes the people we wouldn't be caught dead with.

oh and some gals don't even shave before walking outside in a dress and a wig.

Erika1487
08-14-2011, 07:04 PM
[quote=Erika1487;985881]
You have a track record for being less than forthcoming. And you have your face plastered all over the internet, yet you bitch about this supposedly important job you have. You made videos for "other TS", but you're not even F/T. And you fucking blamed ME for catching on. So get a fucking life. You throw up red flags constantly.

And maybe it was an accusation. But you have a habit of peeing on peoples' backs and blaming Obama for everything that's wrong with the world. Your political "views" are filled with pure bullshit. Just admit that you don't like black people, and be honest for two seconds. Because when it comes to analyzing politics and world events, you're no fucking scholar. You just talk a lot of shit.

Again you are on record that your hate and rage for me revlove around my politics. Look I work for several African Americans in my own party and have no ill will towards any race. I do however a healthy disrespect for liberal B.S

Erika1487
08-14-2011, 07:06 PM
Trans support groups are not for me... after being prodded by a number of people to at least go and see what it was like I went to one... wow...

A bunch of TG wannabe's with a few TV's, assorted confused gay men and cross dressers thrown in all sitting around a room conversing about how hard and challenging everything is and how they cant do this and they cant do that... Ive never seen so much self limiting in my life...

I tried to be supportive, I tried to be nice... I had over 2 hours to go before the thing was over with.

Then somebody got up and sang a "song" about what it means to be feminine, next I was assaulted with some of the worst poetry reading I can recall since Junior High, followed by someone telling the story of their journey that seemed for one reason or another was really focused on what her Cat thought of her... No Im not kidding.

Then came the first break... coffee, smokes... and me slipping quietly out the side door feeling slightly bad but much more relieved that I had won my freedom without walking out in of everyone and managed to spare their feelings.

Honestly I dont see how any of that could do anything positive for anyone, I recognize there may be a need for support groups but I would say this one and many like it were clearly Not It, I felt mentally scarred just from the first hour surrounded by that much dysfunction...

Your mileage may vary.

Kind of how I felt the other day, just out of place.

Nicole Dupre
08-14-2011, 07:10 PM
I don't hate anyone, you lying sack of sissy shit.

http://www.nikki-dupre.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/y-freakazoid.jpg

Nicole Dupre
08-14-2011, 07:11 PM
"On record"... *smfh

You're "on record" for looking like a fat hippy.

Erika1487
08-14-2011, 07:16 PM
I don't hate anyone, you lying sack of sissy shit.

http://www.nikki-dupre.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/y-freakazoid.jpg

UGGG...I took that 2 1/2 years ago before hormones and when I was just corssdressing.

onmyknees
08-14-2011, 07:17 PM
I stopped going to my trans group in nyc when a transvestite sat across from me. Spread their legs open wearing a skirt with no underwear.

Being in NYC we get everybody coming to our group and that includes the people we wouldn't be caught dead with.

oh and some gals don't even shave before walking outside in a dress and a wig.

Ummmm Miss Star...that part about the TV spreading her legs with nothing holding him back...can you get more specific ? I'm sure there's a few dudes on here that might find it helpful to show up at the next meeting ! lol

Erika1487
08-14-2011, 07:18 PM
"On record"... *smfh

You're "on record" for looking like a fat hippy.

Two can play this game babe.

What the hell did you do to your face between your prolie pic and this??

Nicole Dupre
08-14-2011, 07:29 PM
You can "play" any game you want, and post as many of them as you want. I love what I've accomplished. lol

Let's face it. I looked better than you 5 yrs ago just sitting around my bedroom when a friend snapped a random pic, and I look better than you now. I'll always look better than you. You'll never pass.

Nicole Dupre
08-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Oh, and btw, the only thing I did since then was get tits and a nose job. A few old shitty pictures of me won't save you. Your hands are enormous, and your shoulders are w i d e . lol

Erika1487
08-14-2011, 07:50 PM
You can "play" any game you want, and post as many of them as you want. I love what I've accomplished. lol

Let's face it. I looked better than you 5 yrs ago just sitting around my bedroom when a friend snapped a random pic, and I look better than you now. I'll always look better than you. You'll never pass.

Oh, and btw, the only thing I did since then was get tits and a nose job. A few old shitty pictures of me won't save you. Your hands are enormous, and your shoulders are w i d e . lol
A) I never said I was better looking than you. B) I have never critized your look until you started on mine..
I understand that I have the frame of a fullback/D-lineman and have big hands and shoulders. I have lost some weight and 8 1/2 months of HRT have made big changes, this fall I am getting lazer hair and body contouring done.
I will be full time later this year.

onmyknees
08-14-2011, 08:04 PM
*smdh

hey ND.....you conveniently like to morph the Tea Party Patriots with religious fundamentalists...you do it constantly. I understand what you're trying to do with respect to your never ending battle with James..It's part of your shtick...But You know better than anyone ( or at least you should) the Tea Party is a loosely formulated amalgamation of different chapters, that are held together by one overriding premise......financial issues and a smaller Federal government. They take no stand on social issues because they are not a political party with a platform in the conventional sense. Don't attribute positions to them they themselves don't espouse. You libs rightfully love to painstakingly explain to us not to lump all Muslims in with terror groups, The guilt by association thing....but you're quick to forget your own instructions when it suits you. You, James, Erika or anyone else would be free to hang out.....Despise them for that as you're so inclined, but at least keep it real. I'll bet some of your clients are even members , or at least have similar beliefs.......The "Don't Tread on Me" necktie would a dead giveaway !!lol

Nicole Dupre
08-14-2011, 08:15 PM
A) I never said I was better looking than you. B) I have never critized your look until you start on mine..
I understand that I have the frame of a fullback/D-lineman and have big hands and shoulders. I have lost some weight and 8 1/2 months of HRT have made big changes, this fall I am getting lazer hair and body contouring done.
I will be full time later this year.
Then why the hell do you leave up your old pics? It's like you enjoy the humiliation.

FYI the photo you posted of me was never even put online by me. It's actually considered intellectual property, and I could ultimately have that diaper changing freak take it down. I've already looked into it. I made the mistake of sending it 5 yrs ago to two-faced Hara-doodoo T-man, to show him a color of nail polish. But he decided to post it on his blog when I told him to get the fuck out of my life. I look better than him too btw. lol

But let's bring it full circle - why the hell did you post a photo of your dead grandparents' tombstone? Seriously, do you think Hung Angels is an appropriate place for such a thing? I have it in my PM box, and I would NEVER have posted it, because I actually respect people's privacy. It's the fucking lies that I have no respect for. I don't make my friends enter a beauty contest or force them to pass in public, just to be my friend.

I gave you a chance on your stupid "regrets" thread, and you've proven yourself to be a fucking tool ever since; calling me up, making thinly veiled threats, etc. I ought to take advantage of all the info and pics I have on you. There's plenty. You'd be surprised how nice I've been.

But then you say you have this important job with the GOP, that you can't risk. *smdh Why do you insult our intelligence with this shit?

Nicole Dupre
08-14-2011, 08:17 PM
hey ND.....you conveniently like to morph the Tea Party Patriots with religious fundamentalists...you do it constantly. I understand what you're trying to do with respect to your never ending battle with James..It's part of your shtick...But You know better than anyone ( or at least you should) the Tea Party is a loosely formulated amalgamation of different chapters, that are held together by one overriding premise......financial issues and a smaller Federal government. They take no stand on social issues because they are not a political party with a platform in the conventional sense. Don't attribute positions to them they themselves don't espouse. You libs rightfully love to painstakingly explain to us not to lump all Muslims in with terror groups, The guilt by association thing....but you're quick to forget your own instructions when it suits you. You, James, Erika or anyone else would be free to hang out.....Despise them for that as you're so inclined, but at least keep it real. I'll bet some of your clients are even members , or at least have similar beliefs.......The "Don't Tread on Me" necktie would a dead giveaway !!lol
"You libs"? My "schtick"? Ok. I can no longer take you seriously. Everything turns into you getting on a soap box. I'm putting you on ignore. You may want to do the same with me.

onmyknees
08-14-2011, 08:42 PM
"You libs"? My "schtick"? Ok. I can no longer take you seriously. Everything turns into you getting on a soap box. I'm putting you on ignore. You may want to do the same with me.

Ohhhhhhhh the resident flame thrower gets a little pissy when confronted?? So you want it all your way? Well that might be ok when a dude begs you to top him, but that ain't real life honey....that's fantasy. Damn...did you say I should put you on ignore?? ....Nah....I don't use the feature actually. I give it, and fully expect to get it back....That's the way life works....LMAO:dancing:

peggygee
08-14-2011, 09:27 PM
Many years ago, when I was first transitioning I was in a support group at
New York University, which was part of a research study on MTF
transsexuals, and was limited solely to that demographic.

I found it quite helpful, and made friends with a few of the women in it.

Over the years I have been in a few support groups, but found them less
and less useful.

About eight years ago I participated in a group. I found it to be of little to
no use to me, and that I was giving far more than I was gaining, which is
not a bad thing per se.

At this stage of my life I wouldn't feel the need to be in a support group,
as I don't have any lingering trans-issues, just the usual litany of issues.
concerns, and goals, that any other Black woman my age has.

Felicia Katt
08-14-2011, 09:28 PM
The old saying is if you stand for nothing you will fall for anything. But not wanting to take a fall by not taking a stand is more accurate here.

The Tea Party might not have an official position on gay rights. But its underlying disposition against them is clear

According to the New York Times and CBS (http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/04/14/us/politics/20100414-tea-party-poll-graphic.html?ref=politics#tab=6), only about 16 percent of Tea Party activists support same-sex marriage, with a whopping 40 percent saying gays and lesbians should not have the right to marry.
http://news.change.org/stories/the-tea-party-says-no-to-gay-marriage

The Tea Party Nation emailed its members a post by right-wing activist Alan Caruba on the dangers of marriage equality and anti-bullying programs. Caruba, who once called marriage equality “an act of societal suicide (http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/right-wing-commentator-calls-marriage-equality-act-societal-suicide),” discussed how Tea Party activists need to stop “the queering of America.” According to Caruba (http://www.teapartynation.com/profiles/blog/show?id=3355873%3ABlogPost%3A1018343&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_post), measures that promote tolerance and gay rights are “a distinct threat to the fabric of a society based on the undisputed normality of heterosexuality” and represent “one more factor in the destruction of America.
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/tea-party-nation-gay-rights-will-doom-america

Tea Party Nation president Judson Phillips himself is calling on activists to rally behind Michele Bachmann and her husband Marcus as they face scrutiny over their clinic’s use of “reparative therapy (http://www.truthwinsout.org/pressreleases/2011/07/17544/)” and their long opposition to gay rights (http://blog.pfaw.org/content/from-fringe-figure-movement-leader-michele-bachmanns-far-right-roots). Phillips claims (http://www.teapartynation.com/forum/topics/the-liberal-freak-show-takes-o) that the gay rights movement is part of a larger “liberal freak show” different from the rest of the country, arguing that “most Americans do not believe homosexuality is a good thing”
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/tea-party-nation-we-must-stand-bachmanns-against-gay-rights

You might be able to hold your nose and support these kind of hateful people for your own financial reasons. But don't ask us to hold our tongues here while you do so.

FK

KelticForce1349
08-14-2011, 09:42 PM
[quote=Nicole Dupre;985887]

Again you are on record that your hate and rage for me revlove around my politics. Look I work for several African Americans in my own party and have no ill will towards any race. I do however a healthy disrespect for liberal B.S

What is your personal or political definition of liberal B.S.?

BellaBellucci
08-14-2011, 11:00 PM
The Tea Party, at its inception and when I considered myself to be one of their members, was a movement of smaller government and lower taxation and that was about it. Like OMK said, 'Don't Tread On Me.' I've even flown the Gadsden Flag numerous times on my personal Facebook profile.

However, over time, they have been co-opted by displaced neo-cons looking to re-brand themselves into an acceptable looking group touting the same old regressive GOP rhetoric and values. I blame Beck, and Palin and Bachmann to a lesser degree.

~BB~

Silcc69
08-14-2011, 11:38 PM
The Tea Party, at its inception and when I considered myself to be one of their members, was a movement of smaller government and lower taxation and that was about it. Like OMK said, 'Don't Tread On Me.' I've even flown the Gadsden Flag numerous times on my personal Facebook profile.

However, over time, they have been co-opted by displaced neo-cons looking to re-brand themselves into an acceptable looking group touting the same old regressive GOP rhetoric and values. I blame Beck, and Palin and Bachmann to a lesser degree.

~BB~

PREACH sister!

:Bowdown::Bowdown:

hippifried
08-15-2011, 12:44 AM
Wow! This sure devolved. I was expecting a discussion of bras & jockstraps.

Thewickerman
08-16-2011, 01:52 AM
The old saying is if you stand for nothing you will fall for anything. But not wanting to take a fall by not taking a stand is more accurate here.

The Tea Party might not have an official position on gay rights. But its underlying disposition against them is clear

According to the New York Times and CBS (http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/04/14/us/politics/20100414-tea-party-poll-graphic.html?ref=politics#tab=6), only about 16 percent of Tea Party activists support same-sex marriage, with a whopping 40 percent saying gays and lesbians should not have the right to marry.
http://news.change.org/stories/the-tea-party-says-no-to-gay-marriage

The Tea Party Nation emailed its members a post by right-wing activist Alan Caruba on the dangers of marriage equality and anti-bullying programs. Caruba, who once called marriage equality “an act of societal suicide (http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/right-wing-commentator-calls-marriage-equality-act-societal-suicide),” discussed how Tea Party activists need to stop “the queering of America.” According to Caruba (http://www.teapartynation.com/profiles/blog/show?id=3355873%3ABlogPost%3A1018343&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_post), measures that promote tolerance and gay rights are “a distinct threat to the fabric of a society based on the undisputed normality of heterosexuality” and represent “one more factor in the destruction of America.
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/tea-party-nation-gay-rights-will-doom-america

Tea Party Nation president Judson Phillips himself is calling on activists to rally behind Michele Bachmann and her husband Marcus as they face scrutiny over their clinic’s use of “reparative therapy (http://www.truthwinsout.org/pressreleases/2011/07/17544/)” and their long opposition to gay rights (http://blog.pfaw.org/content/from-fringe-figure-movement-leader-michele-bachmanns-far-right-roots). Phillips claims (http://www.teapartynation.com/forum/topics/the-liberal-freak-show-takes-o) that the gay rights movement is part of a larger “liberal freak show” different from the rest of the country, arguing that “most Americans do not believe homosexuality is a good thing”
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/tea-party-nation-we-must-stand-bachmanns-against-gay-rights

You might be able to hold your nose and support these kind of hateful people for your own financial reasons. But don't ask us to hold our tongues here while you do so.

FK

I would not waste your time felicia he is a LGTB hater through and through!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hc_Hm94hv0

How can anyone who hates the LGTB community this much be allowed to be here? Maybe the mods like manbearpigs?

Thewickerman
08-16-2011, 01:54 AM

How can anyone who hates the LGTB community this much be allowed to be here? Maybe the mods like manbearpigs?

Hey fatboy I am watching your fb proflile & twitter acc I will bring you down FREAK

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2011, 02:24 AM

*speechless & making popcorn

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2011, 02:51 AM
Hey fatboy I am watching your fb proflile & twitter acc I will bring you down FREAK

OMK is not going to like this. I bet he's going to start yelling at you like he's the Thing, from the Fantastic 4, any minute now. lol

onmyknees
08-16-2011, 02:59 AM
OMK is not going to like this. I bet he's going to start yelling at you like he's the Thing, from the Fantastic 4, any minute now. lol

Damn....did you take me off ignore yet ND? lol

No...I'm not going to yell at anyone. I'm going to calmly say I never once said I agreed with your friend on the issue of the LGBT "community". Not once.
And while I'm calm, maybe I can urge the other poster to also calm down about the use of "community" . There's more fag and TV/CD bashing on here than a skin head rally in northern Idaho! lol

lisaparadise
08-16-2011, 03:03 AM
Damn....did you take me off ignore yet ND? lol

No...I'm not going to yell at anyone. I'm going to calmly say I never once said I agreed with your friend on the issue of the LGBT "community". Not once.
And while I'm calm, maybe I can urge the OP poster to also calm down about the use of "community" . There's more fag and TV/CD bashing on here than a skin head rally in northern Idaho! lolwow idaho is famous for there potatos but i had no idea potatos was slang for skinheads geez ya learn somethin new everyday lol.but i can see the resenblence for sure

onmyknees
08-16-2011, 03:21 AM
wow idaho is famous for there potatos but i had no idea potatos was slang for skinheads geez ya learn somethin new everyday lol.but i can see the resenblence for sure

lol...you may have just created a new slang for the urban dictionary.

lisaparadise
08-16-2011, 03:35 AM
lol...you may have just created a new slang for the urban dictionary.see 15 fucking minutes hangin with the black guys and creating new slang lol and they havent even saw how i spell lol aint that a kick in the ass lol:yayo:

Erika1487
08-16-2011, 03:50 AM

You fucking little slime.
I will cut off your dick, stuff it down your throat and sew your ass to your ugly face you sorry ass peice of shit troll.

What I do for a living and who and what I support are none of your fucking busniess you fucking lunatic stalker!!

Erika1487
08-16-2011, 03:57 AM
Is this what this fourm has come to.....people stalking me on facebook looking at memorial photos of my family, chasing me across the web from every angle....to try to "expose me"
Do you know how fucking pathetic that is??

Ineeda SM
08-16-2011, 04:09 AM
Is this what this fourm has come to.....people stalking me on facebook looking at memorial photos of my family, chasing me across the web from every angle....to try to "expose me"

Are you actually that stupid? You brought this shit on yourself. You strongly support and brag constantly about your fucked up GLBT hater party on a website built around GLBT people. Then you lie your fat ass off to everyone here..... What the fuck did you think the response would be? Get over yourself and go to another site with assholes that are stupid enough to buy your crap. You won't find any friends here. That is for sure. Staying where you are not wanted makes you nothing more than a pathetic troll.

onmyknees
08-16-2011, 04:24 AM
Are you actually that stupid? You brought this shit on yourself. You strongly support and brag constantly about your fucked up GLBT hater party on a website built around GLBT people. Then you lie your fat ass off to everyone here..... What the fuck did you think the response would be? Get over yourself and go to another site with assholes that are stupid enough to buy your crap. You won't find any friends here. That is for sure. Staying where you are not wanted makes you nothing more than a pathetic troll.

I will agree with you on one account....that Erika/James brought much of this on himself...but we're at the point of overkill now, and it's getting stale...And who the fuck turned the membership controls over to you? You're flamer....just look at your avatar. This is a site for Trans WOMEN>> Actually you're trolling for cock and you don't much care who it's attached to, so maybe you should get the fuck out. I see guys like you all the time....when the shit goes down they stay in the background until they see how it's gonna turn out...then they're tough guys and jump in talkin shit. You know the other pikers got your back, so James is an easy mark for you... If I was a gay dude, I'd beat your ass just for embarrassing me.

Ineeda SM
08-16-2011, 04:37 AM
I will agree with you on one account....that Erika/James brought much of this on himself...but we're at the point of overkill now, and it's getting stale...And who the fuck turned the membership controls over to you? You're flamer....just look at your avatar. This is a site for Trans WOMEN>> Actually you're trolling for cock and you don't much care who it's attached to, so maybe you should get the fuck out. I see guys like you all the time....when the shit goes down they stay in the background until they see how it's gonna turn out...then they're tough guys and jump in talkin shit. You know the other pikers got your back, so James is an easy mark for you... If I was a gay dude, I'd beat your ass just for embarrassing me.

You really like impressing Jimmy boy by cuming to his defense don't you? I find it touching. You are as alone here as Jimmy boy is. Those who know me, know better than anything you need to call me. So your bull shit just makes us laugh....AT YOU.

Yes this site was created for transwomen. But it was also designed for their fans (US) that are made up mostly of GLBT.

OMK, if you ever say anything that even resembles the truth or contains just one intelligent thought, then you might be worth a long response. Until then, you are not worth it. You are just a troll like your BF Jimmy boy.

onmyknees
08-16-2011, 04:40 AM
And BTW....do you ever stop to think about your utter hypocrisy? Here you are a gay dude, and you're passing judgement on someone based on his politics and his lifestyle...you want them out of your little club, you're intolerant of them...yet if someone dare suggest that about you because of your politics or your lifestyle, you'd get hysterical...which you normally are anyway. You demand tolerance of those that don't accept your lifestyle, but you don't grant it to others. So which came first....your intolerance....or thiers? LMAO.

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2011, 04:43 AM
You really like impressing Jimmy boy by cuming to his defense don't you? I find it touching. You are as alone here as Jimmy boy is. Those who know me, know better than anything you need to call me. So your bull shit just makes us laugh....AT YOU.

Yes this site was created for transwomen. But it was also designed for their fans (US) that are made up mostly of GLBT.

OMK, if you ever say anything that even resembles the truth or contains just one intelligent thought, then you might be worth a long response. Until then, you are not worth it. You are just a troll like your BF Jimmy boy.
OMK simply thinks that James should've stayed in the closet if he was going to be such a hypocrite, just like he does. lol

Ineeda SM
08-16-2011, 04:50 AM
And BTW....do you ever stop to think about your utter hypocrisy? Here you are a gay dude, and you're passing judgement on someone based on his politics and his lifestyle...you want them out of your little club, you're intolerant of them...yet if someone dare suggest that about you because of your politics or your lifestyle, you'd get hysterical...which you normally are anyway. You demand tolerance of those that don't accept your lifestyle, but you don't grant it to others. So which came first....your intolerance....or thiers? LMAO.

Wow you are stupid. Where do you come up with this shit? Excluding your heart-throb Jimmy boy, name one person on this entire site that I have ever passed judgement on because of their lifestyle. Name just one. I give Jimmy boy shit because he asks for it. And I have been from the beginning.

As for politics, you are the worse political troll this site has ever known. You go waaaaaay beyond passing judgement on anyone who doesn't agree with you, (which is everyone here). You call them nasty names, then make shit up to say to insult them. You have no room to complain about people judgeing others. What a moron.

onmyknees
08-16-2011, 04:51 AM

This isn't about James or Erika or Jimmy...it's about you, your hysteria, your hypocrisy, and the fact that you're a turkey vulture feasting on the carcass that others took down.
One day you're gonna find yourself in a jam, who knows when or where...and then maybe what I'm telling you will make some sense.

Ineeda SM
08-16-2011, 04:54 AM
OMK simply thinks that James should've stayed in the closet if he was going to be such a hypocrite, just like he does. lol

Honey, I never take anything OMK says as serious. He is a fat troll sitting in his mom's basement, naked in front of his computer. He's spreading his GOP hate and jacking off to Jimmy boy pics. And he calls US hypocrites. What a pathetic loser.

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2011, 04:56 AM
Wow you are stupid. Where do you come up with this shit? Excluding your heart-throb Jimmy boy, name one person on this entire site that I have ever passed judgement on because of their lifestyle. Name just one. I give Jimmy boy shit because he asks for it. And I have been from the beginning.

As for politics, you are the worse political troll this site has ever known. You go waaaaaay beyond passing judgement on anyone who doesn't agree with you, (which is everyone here). You call them nasty names, then make shit up to say to insult them. You have no room to complain about people judgeing others. What a moron.
I do give credit to OMK for one thing. He's not such a jackass that he'd shit where he eats. He keeps his personal business personal. Any sane adult should know how to do that. It's no one's business what consenting adults do, unless of course you make a habit of rubbing everyone's nose in it, like James does.

James, on the other hand, is just itching to have people put 2 and 2 together. It's definitely a masochistic thing with him, and similar to a "suicide by cop" mentality.

Ineeda SM
08-16-2011, 05:03 AM
This isn't about James or Erika or Jimmy...it's about you, your hysteria, your hypocrisy, and the fact that you're a turkey vulture feasting on the carcass that others took down.
One day you're gonna find yourself in a jam, who knows when or where...and then maybe what I'm telling you will make some sense.

The perfect typical republican way to respond. You completely side step the subject just so you can continue to insult.

Others took down? What others? You are the only asshole who gives me a hard time for my politics. That is all this is about to you. It has nothing to do with anything else. I disagree with your politics and keep proving how wrong you are, and you can't stand it when everyone kicks your ass with the truth. So your petty way to get even is to attack me in every thread with lies and insults. You are a very sad case. I don't know whether to pity you, or laugh at you. So I will do both.

I have been in more jams than I care to think about. And good friends with open minds have always been there. Only conservative assholes like you, kick people when they are down.

onmyknees
08-16-2011, 05:12 AM

Hey...I thought we had an understand (as you put it) you'd put me on ingnore and I'd do the same....LMAO

There you go again pretending you know the first thing about me.....must be a talent you possess! I told you the other day, well adjusted people don't feel the need to announce their sexual endeavors or preferences to anyone. I don't deny them, but I don't broadcast them either. I don't kiss and tell...Sex is entirely a private matter...unlike Indeeda who feels compelled to announce he's a fudge packer, and demand that you accept his lifestyle . He's one of those "I'm here...And I'm Queer" dudes. Loud , and obnixious...I'm comfortable with who I am, and what I do...I believe you are as well, but there's lots of freaks on here who aren't.

Ineeda SM
08-16-2011, 05:24 AM
...Sex is entirely a private matter...unlike Indeeda who feels compelled to announce he's a fudge packer, and demand that you accept his lifestyle . He's one of those "I'm here...And I'm Queer" dudes. Loud , and obnixious...I'm comfortable with who I am, and what I do...I believe you are as well, but there's lots of freaks on here who aren't.

Holy shit. You finally said something true. Thank you. But I find it odd that you say I do those things as if they are a bad thing. Especially since 90% of the people here do the same thing. So I guess you are insulting all of them too. You are just racking up those points with the people here.

BTW, I don't think there are lots of freaks on here. That is YOU making shit up yet again. There are a few though, and you top the list.

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2011, 05:35 AM
Holy shit. You finally said something true. Thank you. But I find it odd that you say I do those things as if they are a bad thing. Especially since 90% of the people here do the same thing. So I guess you are insulting all of them too. You are just racking up those points with the people here.

BTW, I don't think there are lots of freaks on here. That is YOU making shit up yet again. There are a few though, and you top the list.
I have to agree. I may tease that I want every guy here to have an av of their face, but I'm not holding my breath. lol

But so what if people are kinky? So what if they're "freaks"? As long as it's between consenting adults at the moment of truth, who gives a shit what Ineeda's into?

That's why I get bored with OMK's nonsense. He's trying to have a pissing contest over people's sexual proclivities, and that's just retarded. There comes a time when you need to say "it's none of my business", which is something that people the like Bachman's won't ever admit, since they've made a business of milking people to "cure" them, or worse.

Ineeda, you may get emotionally charged on these topics, but you're 200% on target imo.

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2011, 05:37 AM
James is just fucking retarded. Even OMK knows it's true. lol

Ineeda SM
08-16-2011, 05:47 AM
I have to agree. I may tease that I want every guy here to have an av of their face, but I'm not holding my breath. lol

But so what if people are kinky? So what if they're "freaks"? As long as it's between consenting adults at the moment of truth, who gives a shit what Ineeda's into?

That's why I get bored with OMK's nonsense. He's trying to have a pissing contest over people's sexual proclivities, and that's just retarded. There comes a time when you need to say "it's none of my business", which is something that people the like Bachman's won't ever admit, since they've made a business of milking people to "cure" them, or worse.

Ineeda, you may get emotionally charged on these topics, but you're 200% on target imo.

Thanks hun. The feeling is quite mutual, I assure you. I know we got off to a rocky start, but I have grown to like and respect your sharp wit and intelligence. Like I said before, I just get passionate against ignorant people who think they know everything but know nothing. OMK hits at us so much because he can't stand it when people are smarter than him, and constantly prove it with truth. I guess the old saying, "Truth sometimes hurts", is true after all.

BluegrassCat
08-16-2011, 05:49 AM
I just looked down at the tags for this thread. "Wig on your football" LOL

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2011, 05:57 AM
Thanks hun. The feeling is quite mutual, I assure you. I know we got off to a rocky start, but I have grown to like and respect your sharp wit and intelligence. Like I said before, I just get passionate against ignorant people who think they know everything but know nothing. OMK hits at us so much because he can't stand it when people are smarter than him, and constantly prove it with truth. I guess the old saying, "Truth sometimes hurts", is true after all.
Honestly, OMK might even be a decent person, one on one. I don't hate a soul, nor do I know him in any real way. But I don't want him browbeating me with nonsense. I do wish him the best with everything, but he and I are not on the same page; not by a long shot.

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2011, 06:00 AM
I just looked down at the tags for this thread. "Wig on your football" LOL
lol I know. I don't know who made that tag, but that's my fav, by far.

Bud-Light salutes you, oh "Tag-Master of the She-Cock Forums". lol

Ineeda SM
08-16-2011, 06:04 AM
Honestly, OMK might even be a decent person, one on one. I don't hate a soul, nor do I know him in any real way. But I don't want him browbeating me with nonsense. I do wish him the best with everything, but he and I are not on the same page; not by a long shot.

Politics and religion are the two evil subjects to debate, because they never end. Each side is convinced the other is 100% wrong. Wars have been started by friends because of Politics and religion. What you say is very true. If you can avoid these two subjects, most people can get along just fine. I don't hate people either. I mostly feel pity for people like him.

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2011, 06:00 PM

Very classy speech btw. Looks like he was sitting on the floor of his bathroom, reading something off his laptop screen, which he had sitting on top of the toilet seat.

And I say he looks like Fred Flintstone more than Barney Rubble btw. lol

Silcc69
08-16-2011, 07:25 PM
I really missed out on the fireworks in here. Listen had Ericka kept her politics off she would'nt be getting any heat. I think it's a given that we are gonig to have conservatives on this site but for her to work for them is liek treason to the GLBT community.

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2011, 08:00 PM
I really missed out on the fireworks in here. Listen had Ericka kept her politics off she would'nt be getting any heat. I think it's a given that we are gonig to have conservatives on this site but for her to work for them is liek treason to the GLBT community.
Yeah. Sorta like a KKK guy needing a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, and the only people available to help him are black. That's gonna be one dead honky. lol

Jackal
08-16-2011, 08:06 PM
Yeah. Sorta like a KKK guy needing a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, and the only people available to help him are black. That's gonna be one dead honky. lol

George Jefferson resuscitated that klansman once.

dgs925
08-16-2011, 08:24 PM

It is 100% obvious that this is exactly what you wanted all along, JamesErika. It goes along with your whole humiliation/forced feminization fetish. It is the reason you post on this site.

You could have just been a normal poster who kept most of their personal info private. But instead, every other post you make starts with

"I'm very important in the Republican scene here in Southeastern Ohio, it would be awful if my coworkers found out about my other life"

When you write shit like that, you are literally asking for people to out you. It is what you get off on.

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2011, 08:31 PM
And now a word from the Bachmans. lol

Marcus And Michele Bachmann Explain Marriage - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-w7QAEWudQ)

onmyknees
08-17-2011, 02:01 AM
Politics and religion are the two evil subjects to debate, because they never end. Each side is convinced the other is 100% wrong. Wars have been started by friends because of Politics and religion. What you say is very true. If you can avoid these two subjects, most people can get along just fine. I don't hate people either. I mostly feel pity for people like him.

Well I thought we finally had reached a point where we could disarm and begin a cold war. I even liked what Nicole said....but that pity thing isn't sitting well with me. Please dude...don't pity me. I have great motorcycles, great lady friends, loyal guy friends, perfect health, and I'm thankful in this economy I'm doin' pretty well for myself. Lots of disposable income...I guess it's a Republican thing...lol All in all...life ain't bad bein' me. I believe what I believe based on many life's expierences, and I don't go along to get along. I don't wear my politics on a bumper stick, or on my sleeve, in fact it rarely comes up outside of this shitfest....but I don't tolerate being brow beaten by people who prefer to use their opinions like a club rather than a olive branch.

Ineeda SM
08-17-2011, 03:15 AM
Well I thought we finally had reached a point where we could disarm and begin a cold war. I even liked what Nicole said....but that pity thing isn't sitting well with me. Please dude...don't pity me. I have great motorcycles, great lady friends, loyal guy friends, perfect health, and I'm thankful in this economy I'm doin' pretty well for myself. Lots of disposable income...I guess it's a Republican thing...lol All in all...life ain't bad bein' me. I believe what I believe based on many life's expierences, and I don't go along to get along. I don't wear my politics on a bumper stick, or on my sleeve, in fact it rarely comes up outside of this shitfest....but I don't tolerate being brow beaten by people who prefer to use their opinions like a club rather than a olive branch.

OMK I will say to you the same thing I said to your bf. You come onto a site where 99% of the people are gay, lesbian, bisexual and transsexual. Then you strongly promote and give high praise to the party that hates all of us. What the fuck do you expect the responses to be. Hugs and kisses?

You and Jimmy boy are the only people who go all republican lies and hate on people in the general discussion threads. Your responses are mostly shit you make up, sarcastic, arrogant, childish insults, and name calling. You accused me of arguing with everyone about their sexuality, yet when I ask you for the name of one person besides Jimmy boy, that I have argued with about their sexuality, you avoid the question and ramble on with more insults. After that kind of treatment, you expect an olive branch???????

Nicole and I started out arguing like drunken sailors. But we both got over it and moved on. Now I am proud that she is my friend. I have tried several times to move on and joke around with you to extend that olive branch, and how do you return the action? More insults and arguments at everything I say. You and Jimmy boy don't know how to just shut up about your GLBT hater party on a site for GLBT people. Can you honestly see any logic in that? You are like the black guy who paints himself white to fit in with the KKK.

I am happy that you have material things, money to burn, and friends. I don't pity you for any of that. I only pity you for your degraded mental health and loyalty on this site. Any person who supports the GOP and wants to be friends on a site full of every kind of person the GOP hates, has got to be a lot screwy.

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 03:41 AM
OMK I will say to you the same thing I said to your bf. You come onto a site where 99% of the people are gay, lesbian, bisexual and transsexual. Then you strongly promote and give high praise to the party that hates all of us. What the fuck do you expect the responses to be. Hugs and kisses?

You and Jimmy boy are the only people who go all republican lies and hate on people in the general discussion threads. Your responses are mostly shit you make up, sarcastic, arrogant, childish insults, and name calling. You accused me of arguing with everyone about their sexuality, yet when I ask you for the name of one person besides Jimmy boy, that I have argued with about their sexuality, you avoid the question and ramble on with more insults. After that kind of treatment, you expect an olive branch???????

Nicole and I started out arguing like drunken sailors. But we both got over it and moved on. Now I am proud that she is my friend. I have tried several times to move on and joke around with you to extend that olive branch, and how do you return the action? More insults and arguments at everything I say. You and Jimmy boy don't know how to just shut up about your GLBT hater party on a site for GLBT people. Can you honestly see any logic in that? You are like the black guy who paints himself white to fit in with the KKK.

I am happy that you have material things, money to burn, and friends. I don't pity you for any of that. I only pity you for your degraded mental health and loyalty on this site. Any person who supports the GOP and wants to be friends on a site full of every kind of person the GOP hates, has got to be a lot screwy.
Wow. Wtf. I put him on ignore days ago but he just can't let go of thinking about me. I really wish he'd start jerking off to Morgan Bailey or something, and move on. lol

I confronted him on the most simple things, and he kept mysteriously disappearing without responding. He said McCain was for gay marriage, when HE'S CLEARLY NOT. I asked why he would even say it, and all I heard were the crickets.

I don't know what his deal is, nor do I care. But he's inconsistent, and likes to change the subject a lot. Both of those immature habits irk me.

He's a man who wants to suck dicks, but then promote the people who are anti-men-sucking-anyone's-dick. That's all I needed to hear. So let him and Marcus Bachman 'do lunch', or 'do each other'. I don't judge. Please just mind your own fucking business, stop insulting even a 5 yr old's reasoning capabilities, and don't pretend you're a friend. Case closed.

Ineeda SM
08-17-2011, 03:50 AM
Wow. Wtf. I put him on ignore days ago but he just can't let go of thinking about me. I really wish he'd start jerking off to Morgan Bailey or something, and move on. lol

I confronted him on the most simple things, and he kept mysteriously disappearing without responding. He said McCain was for gay marriage, when HE'S CLEARLY NOT. I asked why he would even say it, and all I heard were the crickets.

I don't know what his deal is, nor do I care. But he's inconsistent, and likes to change the subject a lot. Both of those immature habits irk me.

He's a man who wants to suck dicks, but then promote the people who are anti-men-sucking-anyone's-dick. That's all I needed to hear. So let him and Marcus Bachman 'do lunch', or 'do each other'. I don't judge. Please just mind your own fucking business, stop insulting even a 5 yr old's reasoning capabilities, and don't pretend you're a friend. Case closed.

Nicole, I have never used the ignore feature on anyone. I think everyone has a right to be heard. That's what freedom of speech means. But I am considering an exception in his case. There is no reasoning with a one-track-minded troll.

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 04:17 AM
Nicole, I have never used the ignore feature on anyone. I think everyone has a right to be heard. That's what freedom of speech means. But I am considering an exception in his case. There is no reasoning with a one-track-minded troll.
Well, he was trolling me, so he's no better than LittleGuy imo. I disagreed with him, and it obviously set him off. I'm not dealing with that shit. I mean, I doubt he ever even joined my site. And, even if he did, wtf do I owe him? A shit-eating grin when he pisses on my back and tells me it's raining? Fuck that noise. Never.

I already suggested that he agrees to disagree with me. But obviously that's not enough. Great. I understand. I'm not shocked or disappointed. lol He's here for the free porn and to get on his soapbox. Guys like that are a dime a dozen. But I don't have to pay attention to them. He pushed it with me. Now he can talk to James. lol

onmyknees
08-17-2011, 04:39 AM

LMAO...Hey Pee Wee........Just curious...why did you stop posting on the political boards, yet spread you filth over here? Because you we're gettin' picked on over there... and your infantile, sophomoric writing got laughed off the boards. You're really borderline illiterate, you have zero originality of thought, and no writing skill, but that's not what makes you a moron...it's your ignorance that does that. Did you have your hands down Timmy's pants instead of paying attention during creative writing? I asked you once to tell me why you feel the way you do....not how you feel...but why...and all you could come up with was some inane KKK comparison just like above.
I'm convinced you crave the affirmation of some of the ladies on here beyond what's normal. Everybody likes to be liked, but you crave it. In your little fantasy world, they're all friends with you...That's scary !! Well...outside Indeeda's little fun house there's a real world , step into it, jump up on your soap box and start spoutin' your vitriol.

Now...I think this should put the issue to bed once and for all. You go find me a thread where I initiated on the general discussion boards a post that was political in nature. And note the word..."initiated" ( look it up) ...not where I responded to someone else. It doesn't exist....Do you honestly think I'm gonna sit here while you shit up these boards from behind the safety of your keyboard with your nonsense and not respond ? You want these boards reserved for non political threads.... then stop shitting all over them, but you simply can't help yourself. You act out like a child who blurts out naughty words in class for attention. Try some self control, keep your politicial opinions to yourself or to the proper board....you're boring me, Pee Wee.

Ineeda SM
08-17-2011, 05:12 AM
LMAO...Hey Pee Wee........Just curious...why did you stop posting on the political boards, yet spread you filth over here? Because you we're gettin' picked on over there... and your infantile, sophomoric writing got laughed off the boards. You're really borderline illiterate, you have zero originality of thought, and no writing skill, but that's not what makes you a moron...it's your ignorance that does that. Did you have your hands down Timmy's pants instead of paying attention during creative writing? I asked you once to tell me why you feel the way you do....not how you feel...but why...and all you could come up with was some inane KKK comparison just like above.
I'm convinced you crave the affirmation of some of the ladies on here beyond what's normal. Everybody likes to be liked, but you crave it. In your little fantasy world, they're all friends with you...That's scary !! Well...outside Indeeda's little fun house there's a real world , step into it, jump up on your soap box and start spoutin' your vitriol.

Now...I think this should put the issue to bed once and for all. You go find me a thread where I initiated on the general discussion boards a post that was political in nature. And note the word..."initiated" ( look it up) ...not where I responded to someone else. It doesn't exist....Do you honestly think I'm gonna sit here while you shit up these boards from behind the safety of your keyboard with your nonsense and not respond ? You want these boards reserved for non political threads.... then stop shitting all over them, but you simply can't help yourself. You act out like a child who blurts out naughty words in class for attention. Try some self control, keep your politicial opinions to yourself or to the proper board....you're boring me, Pee Wee.

Do you write this crap in advance or do you just make it up as you type? Twisting words and making up things again I see. Seems to be all you know how to do. BTW, I never said you "Initiated" anything you lying piece of shit airhead. Have you ever wondered why nobody comes to your defense in these threads? I don't wonder at all.

I left the political threads because it was a joke arguing with 3 idiot trolls just like you. You don't know how to discuss or debate like a human. All you do is call people childish names, insult them, and lie your fat ass off constantly. Any reply to you gets a response from you with words twisted and made up on the fly, lies lies and more lies......you are just a troll. now here you are doing it here.

You just began a sentance with, "Now...I think this should put the issue to bed once and for all." Then continued with more made up shit and insults. Think about it. You are just a loser who can't be wrong even though you are. You make demands, but are not willing to practice what you preach.

Just stay onyourknees. The perfect position for kissing your racist, GLBT hating republican party asses. You should be ashamed of yourself for even being on this site after promoting those psycho republicans who hates everyone here, but you aren't ashamed. You are proud to support them, but stupid to think anyone here will like you for it. This proves all the more what a hypocrite you are.

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 06:05 AM
Ok. Now I can see yet AGAIN that he's loosing his cookies. And, odds are, it's on me that he's doing it to. But I promise you, he's permanently on ignore. The only reason I know he's still babbling at me, is that he keeps getting quoted by other people. It's getting old.

To OMK: I suggested that you to ignore me, OMK. Can you back off now or what? I don't agree with you. Do you want me to write it in Chinese, or put it into braille? Obviously, you're not a person who would ever dream of putting your life on the line over your sexuality or gender. In stark contrast, mine's basically been on the line my whole life. Sorry I can't relate to sucking the odd dick when it was convenient. I blurted out that I was a girl when I was old enough to talk. Those are MY politics. Leave me alone please. Thanks.

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 06:13 AM
Ah, ok. He's jumping down Ineeda's throat. Big shock. lol

Nicole Dupre
08-17-2011, 06:21 AM
http://www.nikki-dupre.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/ig-list.jpg

That's my ig list. Very basic. James French is a racist CD, OMK & James have nothing of interest to say (to put it lightly), and the other guy's a size queen with a chip on his shoulder.

Next subject...

Thewickerman
08-17-2011, 08:19 PM
Erika1487 + Onmyknees = :hide-1:

Ineeda SM
08-18-2011, 03:39 AM
Ah, ok. He's jumping down Ineeda's throat. Big shock. lol

Not for a million $$$ sweetie.:yayo: And I love to suck cock, so that is saying something. LMFAO!!!!