PDA

View Full Version : Quoting site stats has got to go...

Jamie French
08-11-2011, 01:29 PM
(everything in red is quoted from KIM)
"36 million hits on my website in the last 6 months!

Check the stats for yourself here:

http://kimsanalheaven.com/stats/awstats.html

Not bad for a man in a wig, with NO implants and not on hormones!"

OK THESE SITE STATS ARE GETTING RETARDED. You do know that there is a difference between a HIT and a VISIT? Right?!! A hit is everytime a unique piece of information is grabbed from your website... a jpg, a stretch of text, basic html code, table, etc.

I read your stats... here's the actual break down:

In 6 months you have had: 72,553 visits at an average of 192 seconds per visit. Your most visited page is your tour page and the greatest use of your bandwidth comes from your tour video.

You derive most of your traffic from these three high traffic sites:

http://www.trannymix.com/pics/crossdresser
http://www.crossdressingsissies.com
http://www.shegods.com

What this tells me is that you are getting a relatively normal to low flow of traffic from high traffic sites, people are stopping by for a minute and going, "meh". and taking off to watch something else. the rest of the mainstay visitors are repeat visitors and not unique in anyway shape or form.

The majority of your bandwidth you use rest almost solely on your one tour video.

Dude you're a joke. Quit it with the tech talk... it's a language you clearly don't understand.

Mayrah
08-11-2011, 02:19 PM
Incoming alexa.com :wiggle:

Jamie French
08-11-2011, 10:58 PM
Nah, the retard has been caught.

dgs925
08-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by tvkim View Post
36 million hits on my website in the last 6 months!

Not bad for a man in a wig, with NO implants and not on hormones!

OK THESE SITE STATS ARE GETTING RETARDED. You do know that there is a difference between a HIT and a VISIT? Right?!! A hit is everytime a unique piece of information is grabbed from your website... a jpg, a stretch of text, basic html code, table, etc.

In 6 months you have had: 72,553 visits at an average of 192 seconds per visit. Your most visited page is your tour page and the greatest use of your bandwidth comes from your tour video.

What this tells me is that you are getting a relatively normal to low flow of traffic from high traffic sites, people are stopping by for a minute and going, "meh". and taking off to watch something else. the rest of the mainstay visitors are repeat visitors and not unique in anyway shape or form.

The majority of your bandwidth you use rest almost solely on your one tour video.

Dude you're a joke. Quit it with the tech talk... it's a language you clearly don't understand.

What's the point of this? Was Kim bothering you that much? I don't much care for looking at her prolapse, but other than that her bragging had no effect on me. Am I missing something?

Jamie French
08-11-2011, 11:41 PM
@dgs925: I wasn't speaking on your behalf so I never bothered to get your permission. funny how that works.

Anywho - it bothers ME to see cartoon characters like this make a lot of noise... it casts a bad vibe over the rest of us who have a sense of proportion and a little humility about what it is that we do.

The unwarranted ego trips are a pain to read - in and of itself, no big deal - until facts start being thrown around rather than opinions. I always make time to call someone out on false claims.

tvkim
08-11-2011, 11:44 PM
What's the point of this? Was Kim bothering you that much? I don't much care for looking at her prolapse, but other than that her bragging had no effect on me. Am I missing something?

Its not hard to figure out DGS.

I set em up and they all fall down! Like taking candy from a baby.

Woops nearly forgot.... http://kimsanalheaven.com/stats/main5.cgi

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 12:05 AM
Challenge accepted. You said the cutesy drag queen thing - now answer for the facts.
Let's see that brain of yours in action.

Its not hard to figure out DGS.

I set em up and they all fall down! Like taking candy from a baby.

Woops nearly forgot.... http://kimsanalheaven.com/stats/main5.cgi

dgs925
08-12-2011, 12:10 AM
@dgs925: I wasn't speaking on your behalf so I never bothered to get your permission. funny how that works.

Anywho - it bothers ME to see cartoon characters like this make a lot of noise... it casts a bad vibe over the rest of us who have a sense of proportion and a little humility about what it is that we do.

The unwarranted ego trips are a pain to read - in and of itself, no big deal - until facts start being thrown around rather than opinions. I always make time to call someone out on false claims.

I get it, you like to make yourself feel better by putting others down. You are just another bully. Apparently nothing has changed since the last time you were here.

AmyDaly
08-12-2011, 12:16 AM
What is a good # for visits per month? I clicked her link and see that she does indeed not get the really high number of new visitors that she claims, but the number of visitors still seems pretty high, no?

I see her link says she had 29,288 vistors for march. I see for my site on google analytics that in the last 30 days, I have had a much higher amount of visitors to my site than 29K. I am assuming that my "hits" would look ridiculously high as well if I looked at that. Just trying to get an idea of what is actually a good number?

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 12:19 AM
A bully in what way? I'm just a nobody but when someone makes my brain hurt I'm going to say something about it.

As Carl Sagan said, "Extraordinary claims must be backed by extraordinary evidence". The sad thing is that a link to the numbers were given and they only served to counter the audacious claim. This tells me the Kim thinks you are an idiot. If anything, I'm pointing out where the poison is... You're welcome.

I get it, you like to make yourself feel better by putting others down. You are just another bully. Apparently nothing has changed since the last time you were here.

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 12:22 AM
A good number is the one on your CCbill paycheck.
Conversions - conversions - conversions.... the only numbers that count. You're truly popular when people are willing to pay to hang out around your website, not just show up, take a quick look and move on down the road.

What is a good # for visits per month? I clicked her link and see that she does indeed not get the really high number of new visitors that she claims, but the number of visitors still seems pretty high, no?

I see her link says she had 29,288 vistors for march. I see for my site on google analytics that in the last 30 days, I have had a much higher amount of visitors to my site than 29K. I am assuming that my "hits" would look ridiculously high as well if I looked at that. Just trying to get an idea of what is actually a good number?

AmyDaly
08-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Well yea, but new visitors does matter to some extent, right? You guys know more than I do about this stuff. I am not my own web master lol

the_corner
08-12-2011, 12:55 AM
Jamie, no problems with you or Kim, but in all honesty, your comments are a bit misleading... you say " In 6 months you have had: 72,553 visits at an average of 192 seconds per visit.".... looking at awstats I can see that is not quite true.

72553, represents her number of visits for August alone.
Total number of visits is 1,123,460 in 6 months, a vastly different number to the one you claim... yet you somehow come here to talk about "facts".

Yes is true that a lot of that traffic is just people that look, and go away, total number or unique visitors (non subscribers) is 877,240, meaning that 78% of the traffic was people that looked once and did never came back.

Its also true that more than 80% of the traffic stayed less than 2 minutes.

Conversely its also true that roughly 6% of the traffic stayed 15 minutes or more on the site, thats a good 4300 visits coming from subscribers in 11 days of the month.... if the number is consistent with the visits over 6 months (which I can't tell for sure), that would imply a good 66+ thousand visits from subscribers in 6 months, which is not a bad number either. (Of course that means visits... and not number of subscribers... or income per subscriber).

In all honesty, AWStats is not the best gauge to measure a website, and should not be used as the ONLY tool to measure traffic, but it does have a function.

Still, going back to the "facts", not to defend anyone, but your so called facts are a little (in fact very) skewed.

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 01:28 AM
Oops, you are correct. I typed one number while looking at another. Everything else you said was true too which still = pretty weak sauce, and nowhere near the 36 million he's claiming.

SunshyneMonroe
08-12-2011, 01:38 AM
Jamie i tho u were a crossdresser to no?

BigBlackMan
08-12-2011, 01:45 AM
I aint saying anything.

MrsKellyPierce
08-12-2011, 01:46 AM
I think Google Analytics is more accurate than Alexa

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 01:55 AM
I call myself no specific thing... I leave it up to the customer to come up with whatever title fit's their fantasy best.

As soon as I label myself then I'm stuck in a corner and I'm the type of person who likes to wear many hats.

Also, what does that have to do with inflated web stats?

Jamie i tho u were a crossdresser to no?

BigBlackMan
08-12-2011, 01:55 AM
Keep it positive guys

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 02:00 AM
I'd very much like to see the Google Analytics stats as well... Awstats looks like it's counting bot, spiders and web crawlers as unique visits as well while discounting hits, (other wise resulting in an astronomical hit count)

Google Analytics is much more concise and upfront with the numbers that matter most.

SunshyneMonroe
08-12-2011, 02:01 AM
I call myself no specific thing... I leave it up to the customer to come up with whatever title fit's their fantasy best.

As soon as I label myself then I'm stuck in a corner and I'm the type of person who likes to wear many hats.

Also, what does that have to do with inflated web stats?

if it doesnt have ne thing to do with ne thing why put it in the post in the first place....

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 02:12 AM
if it doesnt have ne thing to do with ne thing why put it in the post in the first place....

Are you referring to me saying, "He"? That's what he wants to be called. It would be disrespectful not to call someone what they call themselves.

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 02:14 AM
ANYWAY: Check this out... http://developmentseed.org/blog/analytics/faceoff_google_serverlogs

To sum up if you don't want to click:

"Bottom Line: Server logs will always give you a higher number of page views, visits, and unique visitors when compared to a web-based, javascript solution like Google Analytics, and in most cases the high numbers are too high."

BigBlackMan
08-12-2011, 02:14 AM
Come on jaime dont hurt people feelings

SunshyneMonroe
08-12-2011, 02:15 AM
No im talkin about when u said......................Not bad for a man in a wig, with NO implants and not on hormones!

I just think that was rude to say.....

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 02:16 AM
If this hurts peoples feelings then a little research should clear it right up.

http://developmentseed.org/blog/anal...gle_serverlogs

"Bottom Line: Server logs will always give you a higher number of page views, visits, and unique visitors when compared to a web-based, javascript solution like Google Analytics, and in most cases the high numbers are too high."

AmyDaly
08-12-2011, 02:18 AM
Come on jaime dont hurt people feelings

I don't think she is trying to hurt feelings. Kim has made a few posts about her millions of hits to her website or something like that and posts her stats, so she made it public discussion herself.

SunshyneMonroe
08-12-2011, 02:19 AM
I don't think she is trying to hurt feelings. Kim has made a few posts about her millions of hits to her website or something like that and posts her stats, so she made it public discussion herself.

But she didnt have to say the man in a wig ect that was just rude amy...

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 02:21 AM
THAT WASN'T MY QUOTE! KIM WROTE THAT... everything in red is Kim... if I forgot to highlight something in red then it was a mistake.... I wrote everything that's in black.

AmyDaly
08-12-2011, 02:22 AM
But she didnt have to say the man in a wig ect that was just rude amy...

Well yea, but I wasn't talking about that part, just the web stats part. The thread comes off as hostile, but I think the comments about the web stats are valid.

edit: Jamie says that she was just quoting Kim.

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 02:24 AM
THAT WASN'T MY QUOTE! KIM WROTE THAT... everything in red is Kim... if I forgot to highlight something in red then it was a mistake.... I wrote everything that's in black.

I fixed the OP so it's easier to follow)

BigBlackMan
08-12-2011, 02:26 AM
Kim I think they jealous of you. She gets more views than HA.

Nikka
08-12-2011, 02:29 AM
Kim I told u nicely the other day to not put your stats , anyways ..

OMFG!!

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 02:30 AM
Which should tell you that the numbers are false... here, read this:
http://developmentseed.org/blog/anal...gle_serverlogs

Kim I think they jealous of you. She gets more views than HA.

BigBlackMan
08-12-2011, 02:33 AM
Kim is the finest ts on HA. Nobody can compare to her.

onmyknees
08-12-2011, 02:35 AM
(everything in red is quoted from KIM)
36 million hits on my website in the last 6 months!

Not bad for a man in a wig, with NO implants and not on hormones!

I swear to christ the longer I'm on here, the less I understand what it is you all call a "community" WTF?
I'm the last one to put people in a category, but you calling Kim a man in a wig is kinda like a fart telling a pile of shit it stinks. I mean what the fuck is it with some of you that you can't challenge each others assertions or opinions without denigrating each other ? You want understanding and respect from everybody outside the community, and you have none for each other. I like what it is you do Jamie, and I dig some of Kim's stuff as well....what's that bumper sticker say on all those old VW buses...."Coexist" lol
And you winder where dudes like Little Guy get his ideas from !

AmyDaly
08-12-2011, 02:35 AM
omg nikki

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 02:36 AM
AGAIN. KIM WROTE WHAT YOU SEE IN RED. I called no one a man in a wig. READ PEOPLE!

Nikka
08-12-2011, 02:39 AM
AGAIN. KIM WROTE WHAT YOU SEE IN RED. I called no one a man in a wig. READ PEOPLE!

Jamie I like u, u r a singer and composer like me, why do u care about kimīs server stats anyways, they r just numbers :iagree:

BigBlackMan
08-12-2011, 02:39 AM
Onmyknees that was rude.

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 02:43 AM
Precisely because they are JUST numbers. But Kim treats them as if anyone is impressed with bad fact checking in the pursuit of some misguided popularity contest. It goes on and on... it's like watching someone yell at the top of their lungs that water is not wet and you just want to DROWN them.

Jamie I like u, u r a singer and composer like me, why do u care about kimīs server stats anyways, they r just numbers :iagree:

sammitv
08-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Precisely because they are JUST numbers.

Jamie... you are a right twat.

If the numbers didn't stand for anything, why would Alexa, Google Analitics and Ranking.com etc spend millions developing their websites?

You are just jealous that Kim's Alexa Rank is higher that yours. You simply can't get over that fact.

Seems funny that Liberty Harkness posted her Alexa Stats here the other day, and not ONE word from YOU slagging her off.

Jamie, you just have it in for kim... PERIOD. Its about time you grow up and stop using this forum to slag off people you don't like.

If you don't like reading Kim's or Libby's numbers..... then DON'T FUCKING READ THEM!

Personally, the more Kim posts her stats, then all the better. It certainly seems to wind you up big time. Its so funny watching you fall into her trap, every time!!

PS: have you checked Kim's rank on www.ranking.com 65,5000th

Oh and I checked your rank. Oh look its right down at: 946,000th

Pathetic!!!

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 09:20 AM
Looks like you fell for MY trap!

Jamie... you are a right twat.

If the numbers didn't stand for anything, why would Alexa, Google Analitics and Ranking.com etc spend millions developing their websites?

You are just jealous that Kim's Alexa Rank is higher that yours. You simply can't get over that fact.

Seems funny that Liberty Harkness posted her Alexa Stats here the other day, and not ONE word from YOU slagging her off.

Jamie, you just have it in for kim... PERIOD. Its about time you grow up and stop using this forum to slag off people you don't like.

If you don't like reading Kim's or Libby's numbers..... then DON'T FUCKING READ THEM!

Personally, the more Kim posts her stats, then all the better. It certainly seems to wind you up big time. Its so funny watching you fall into her trap, every time!!

PS: have you checked Kim's rank on www.ranking.com 65,5000th

Oh and I checked your rank. Oh look its right down at: 946,000th

Pathetic!!!

sammitv
08-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Kim is the finest ts on HA. Nobody can compare to her.

Now that's gotta wind Jamie up!!

No doubt Kelly will now say that BigBlackMan is really Kim!

Can't Jamie see that Kim is posting her stats on her just to piss her off?

After the initial reaction Kim got, she must have fell about laughing when Jamie posted her rants about stats etc.

Hope you checked your LOW rankings on www.ranking.com, Jamie

Such a shame

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 09:51 AM
I care about conversions. MY conversions. Those are the only numbers worth caring about. When it comes to Kim, what I care about is the validation of ego driven spam by misunderstood stats. It's one thing to be proud of quality work and updating your wares when you have something new that you put a lot of work into, it's another thing to be a walking bill board whose only message is LOOK AT ME! Then when somebody says dial it back a notch, nonsensical numbers are thrown about as justification.

Let's see the conversion rates, a weekly check statement, a Google analytic something OTHER than hit counts.

Want my numbers? I make about $300 every Thursday - that's $1200/month supplicant income on top of my job editing porn and drawing pictures. I'm perfectly happy with that number because I'm more than happy with the quality of my work and the people I get to wok with to make it happen. In 5 years I haven't had to leave home to hold down a day job... why would hit counts even matter to me at that point?

BellaBellucci
08-12-2011, 10:21 AM
The metric you guys and girls are looking for is 'unique visitors.' What's the number on that? Membership numbers would be helpful here as well. Jamie's assessment in the OP is spot on.

Can't Jamie see that Kim is posting her stats on her just to piss her off?

BigBlackMan is the sockpuppet of the sockpuppet troll known as LittleGuy.

~BB~

woodywoodsac
08-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Jamie is only pissed that she will never look as good as Kim does

For a dude that wears a wig, "she" certainly knows how to give a convincing performance as shown in this video. Click to play!

http://ut4.xhamster.com/t/414/10_b_619414.jpg (http://xhamster.com/movies/619414/kimmy_on_webcam.html)

woodywoodsac
08-12-2011, 11:07 AM
The metric you guys and girls are looking for is 'unique visitors.' What's the number on that? Membership numbers would be helpful here as well. Jamie's assessment in the OP is spot on.

Just looked at Kim's stats by using her Stats collection page:
http://kimsanalheaven.com/stats/stats

Looks like she has had 895,399 Unique Visitors in the last 5.5 months.

Number of visits: 1,144,141 in the same period.

Can we see you Stats page please Jamie? Do you have any? No?

Can we also see your bank statements to prove those income figures you just quoted please?

The originals, not the photoshopped ones?

As if.....

BigBlackMan
08-12-2011, 11:16 AM

BigBlackMan is the sockpuppet of the sockpuppet troll known as LittleGuy.

~BB~

Why are you so negative all the time? You need to grow up.

BellaBellucci
08-12-2011, 11:25 AM

OK. 'Spot on' was too strong. Apparently, the numbers are in question, but the fact that the average visit was around three minutes and most of the bandwidth was from the tour pages speaks volumes, so Jamie was still on to something. That's why memberships will always be the most important metric.

Why are you so negative all the time? You need to grow up.

Lulz@ you trying to take the high-road. :lol: :lol: :lol:

~BB~

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Here you go, I have nothing to hide. I've never cared about or even really look at my stats anyway so it was interesting to log in and see. These are honest numbers and exactly the kind of numbers I'd expect from a site like mine. You'll notice that by the end of the month I'll hit or exceed the $1200 month quote (net) that I'm accustom to. A perfectly fine number for someone in my position.

Which is really why I'd like to see Kim's Anylitics rather than a server log like AWStats... the java script Google uses keeps the numbers accurate.

Read up on it here: http://developmentseed.org/blog/anal...gle_serverlogs

Can we see you Stats page please Jamie? Do you have any? No?

Can we also see your bank statements to prove those income figures you just quoted please?

The originals, not the photoshopped ones?

As if.....

woodywoodsac
08-12-2011, 11:54 AM
Publish your bank statements not the CC Bill statement!!

Anyone knows that you have to pay server costs, hosting site costs, webmasters, and any affiliate costs you incur for each month. Plus CCBill take a cut.

You DON'T get all the takings that CC Bill collect.

As for your unique visitors, personally I wouldn't want to advertise that!

27,462 visits from Aug 2010 to Aug 2011. Is that all?

Thats really bad!

You wanna get out there and do some advertising.

I can make you a sandwich board so you can stand on the street corner if you like!

BBaggins06
08-12-2011, 12:25 PM

Anyone knows that you have to pay server costs, hosting site costs, webmasters, and any affiliate costs you incur for each month. Plus CCBill take a cut.

First, you ask for confirmation of her income. Jamie then gves it to you. Now you want to see her expenses? Expenses =/= Income.

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 12:33 PM
See the column that says NET? That's 'take home' pay. You know how to read a paycheck right? Whens the last time 362 people paid you over 7 grand to sit on your ass and have sex every once in a while?

Anywho, I couldn't find an annual version of my bank statement online, so here's 2010's tax return. Keep in mind... I never left the house to make this. Want I should buy you a samich? Furthermore, I'm only posting this because I was called out - not because I'm bragging or would volunteer this information for the hell of it.

You DON'T get all the takings that CC Bill collect.

As for your unique visitors, personally I wouldn't want to advertise that!

27,462 visits from Aug 2010 to Aug 2011. Is that all?

Thats really bad!

You wanna get out there and do some advertising.

I can make you a sandwich board so you can stand on the street corner if you like!

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Derp.

woodywoodsac
08-12-2011, 01:04 PM
[B]See the column that says NET?

Thank you for being so gullable as to publish your figures for the world to see!

So lets see then: You made 7138 US Dollars in the last year after taking out the referral sales.

That converts to: 4529 British Pounds

Which is: Ģ377 a month or [SIZE="3"]Ģ87.00 a week.

And you are proud of that misley figure?

I guess you have to pay the IRS too, which makes the figure you can spend even LESS!

Fuck, I cant even fill up my car fuel tank for that pathetic amount!

You really need to rethink your business model Jamie, or get a proper job!

No wonder Kim can afford to drive around in a Ferrari with the amount she makes compared to you!

I rest my case

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Gullible? Nope, just honest. I live in America... cost of living in the midwest is pretty low, gas is under 4 dollars here. Why you choose to live in a place were you're paying ridiculous living costs is beyond me.
Also, the money I bring in from the website is only partial income. I like how you conveniently glossed over the tax return.

If expensive cars are what impress you, well - some shmuck has to buy 'em I suppose. I have a 2007 Chevy Cobalt paid in full.... guess what? Ferraris and me? We both have to drive the same speed limit. Go figure.

Where would you like your samich mailed? I'll be sure to mark it as a gift for customs.

Willie Escalade
08-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Show us the long form version. :):tongue::joke:

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Willie, you're my kind of cup'a'joe. What I like how everyone except Kim is coming to defend claims. It's that level of loyalty that make a body feel loved. Ferraris might get ya from point A to point B but it's an esoteric forum's members that are the real riches of this world.

woodywoodsac
08-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Thats cus Kim is at work, not sitting on his ass like you.

This is what we call a Sandwich Board here in the UK

Its what losers resort to to sell stuff. Looks a bit like you actually!

hunkystudcal
08-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Well Done woody for making him show us all what a twat he is!

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Rock on. Just so happens I'm at work too. Here. At home. In my studio. Where I work. Dig the shop job... hit me up with a PM I give lesson in all Adobe products, help sharpen your skills. Good first effort all the same. Since gas is so expensive where you are, I'll be sure to send along two... ya'll eat Vegimite or whatever, right?

hunkystudcal
08-12-2011, 01:43 PM
This is what we call a Sandwich Board here in the UK

Its what losers resort to to sell stuff. Looks a bit like you actually!

HA HA HA! That is so fucking funny!

I've been on this forum since 2007 and this is the funniest shit I've seen for ages

That Jamie is such a clown. Showing all those figs like that. What a muppet!

Well Done woody for making him show us all what a twat he is!

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Rock on. Just so happens I'm at work too. Here. At home. In my studio. Where I work. Dig the shop job... hit me up with a PM I give lesson in all Adobe products, help sharpen your skills. Good first effort all the same. Since gas is so expensive where you are, I'll be sure to send along two... ya'll eat Vegimite or whatever, right?

hunkystudcal
08-12-2011, 01:50 PM

It wasn't me who did the pic, I think you will find that was woody!

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Either way... the job was hasty - should look more like this... make it 'pop' ya know?)

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 02:36 PM
I like how people are calling me names for sharing my finances. What's so bad about it again? I was asked, I complied. It's called doin' the right thing. Is the internet monster gonna come take my 2010 taxes away from me or something? What am I missing here? I make a living wage for a single person and those are my numbers... and?

Still waiting on Kim's Analytics and/or other info since this was turned into a pissing match... who's gonna 'man up' for Kim cause Kim sure aint.

MrsKellyPierce
08-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Jamie woodwoodsac and bilbobaggins are her aliases...rolls eyes...

But yes she is "busy" at work...

Jamie French
08-12-2011, 02:57 PM
(I know, I'm just havin' some fun - it's easy pickin's but I'm waiting for video to render so I have plenty o' time to kill)

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2011, 03:19 PM
Holy shit. If so, that's a crazy amount of fake accounts. I don't even have one. lol

I assume hunkystudcal and sammitv are Kim as well? I guess that tag wasn't an exaggeration. lol

BigBlackMan
08-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Dont worry Kim, I got your back.

Silcc69
08-12-2011, 06:19 PM
I don't get why some of you girls are coming for Kim. What he has is not my cup of tea so I would'nt bother to waste my time on him. I have better things to waste my time on but each to his own I guess.

tvkim
08-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Jamie woodwoodsac and bilbobaggins are her aliases...rolls eyes...

But yes she is "busy" at work...

Just got in from work.

So what you are saying Kelly is that anyone who comments or defends the insults you spew out at me is really ME?

You mean that: LeatherTgirlLover, HunkystudCal, BigDF, onmyknees, Woodywoodsac, DinoVelvet, TgasMutiny, Chesh, BigBlackMan, Prospero Hotcar, Sammi tv and anyone else are ALL aliases set up by me?

Lets not forget Bilbo of course!!

Whats really funny is that you are accusing me when you have you have 3 profiles on Facebook! 2 of which dont work!

http://www.facebook.com/omgitskellyshore
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelly-Shore
http://www.facebook.com/mrskellypierce

Remember folks: if you make a comment about me on here, then Kelly will accuse you of being me!

You had your day Kelly, don't be jealous of someone who is still going strong.

Also, you should think about that pretentious statement on your website about being on a "pedestal" before you accuse me of being on here to bump my ratings. http://www.kellyshore.com/

You take every opportunity to blab on about your camshows too. No one has even left you any recent or decent comments on there!

Washed up indeed!!

AlwaysAda
08-12-2011, 06:31 PM
righttt.. brag when your getting a dollar for every hit. =)

tvkim
08-12-2011, 06:35 PM
Holy shit. If so, that's a crazy amount of fake accounts. I don't even have one. lol

I assume hunkystudcal and sammitv are Kim as well? I guess that tag wasn't an exaggeration. lol

Yes, according to Kelly EVERYONE on here who pays me any compliments are really ME!

Nikka
08-12-2011, 07:21 PM
this thread is going str8 to hell

tvkim
08-12-2011, 07:30 PM
this thread is going str8 to hell

Yes it its heading that way Nikka.

Be careful or Kelly will add you to the list of people on here pretending to be me!

On another note, what kind of ring are you looking for?

Nikka
08-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Yes it its heading that way Nikka.

Be careful or Kelly will add you to the list of people on here pretending to be me!

On another note, what kind of ring are you looking for?

like calle13 the band from puerto rico says "ella cocina salsa de aguacate para cosechal la de 15 kilate"

she cooks abocado sause to make grow the 15 quilates ring, hahaha , nice song, in spanish is better with rime :)

tvkim
08-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Have a look here Nikka

Here are a couple of sample ring videos built using Gemvision

Im also doing rendered animations for our company website too.

gemvision matrix smart flow ring m pekin - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzbHIMYsLtk)

matrix marketing video short 3.09.07.avi - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSoXKm_gkFw&feature=related)

Matrix - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzoF0BfTrTY&feature=related)

Its quite easy once you get the hang of it... really!

It's not cheap tho at 12,000 dollars a pop

natina
08-24-2011, 05:14 AM
kim is not a man in a wig because
KIM keeps dressing like a woman

KIM IS TG

if you continue to dress like a woman
you are a TG

not a CD or TV

SO NOW

KIM IS A TG

many of you will know that outside this community
many of you are
men with silicone,men with breast,men with lip augmentation,men with hips,men with a dress,men with hair extensions,men that dress and look like women,wanna be girls,wanna be women,not real girls,men who tuck,men who are castrated......................................... .

Faldur
08-24-2011, 06:31 AM
The day we allow cd tim to start trashing the girls on this board is the day its no longer worth coming here. We used to have so many girls that contributed here and now we get tim with a telephone pole shoved up his ass. Sorry, this WAS a site about transexuals and we used to have so many sweet girls that came here.

Now we got spamalot tim in a wig.. sorry not my cup of tea and to see this shithead start trashing the girls here is too much.

buckjohnson
08-24-2011, 12:31 PM
The day we allow cd tim to start trashing the girls on this board is the day its no longer worth coming here. We used to have so many girls that contributed here and now we get tim with a telephone pole shoved up his ass. Sorry, this WAS a site about transexuals and we used to have so many sweet girls that came here.

Now we got spamalot tim in a wig.. sorry not my cup of tea and to see this shithead start trashing the girls here is too much.

I agree