PDA

View Full Version : TS girls who drop to their knees around guys who are

chitownboricua
01-08-2006, 01:33 AM
Thugs. This is a funny topic. I've noticed some of these TS's act like 'thugs' are God. They'll complain when they can't get a 'thug' for a relationship and when they do they cry about it when the dude disrespects them. They don't want guys who really care about them and instead they want someone who will just use them. 'Thugs' don't pay for sex, just use the girls for their money, sleep with GG's and other TS's on the side, and won't dare be seen with them in public. I don't feel sorry for the ladies who put themselves in this situation. But I guess this is what most of the girls(the Latinas in Chicago anyway) want?

brickcitybrother
01-08-2006, 02:28 AM
Thugs. This is a funny topic. I've noticed some of these TS's act like 'thugs' are God. They'll complain when they can't get a 'thug' for a relationship and when they do they cry about it when the dude disrespects them. They don't want guys who really care about them and instead they want someone who will just use them. 'Thugs' don't pay for sex, just use the girls for their money, sleep with GG's and other TS's on the side, and won't dare be seen with them in public. I don't feel sorry for the ladies who put themselves in this situation. But I guess this is what most of the girls(the Latinas in Chicago anyway) want?

Ok... why are you focusing on TS's? Don't you think this is a more general phenomenon with women generally? I mean, I really don't recall the last great movie where the hot girl was falling head over heels for the 'good guy' type. Of course, men aren't known for the desperate desire for an 'everyday' woman either.

DamionXXX
01-08-2006, 02:28 AM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

Sinister
01-08-2006, 02:58 AM
i gotta agree with brickcitybrotha, it's just not ts' who think this way for the most part ALOT of gg have the same mentality. it's funny because most of the reasons they want a "thug" IMO is strictly for his image or because he carries the persona that he can overall protect her (as daimonxxx mentioned). but the thing is that when females in general get cheated on (not just by thugs btw) they scream foul and can't imagine how they didn't see it coming. same things goes with them getting treated like shit. it's all good until shit falls through and then most want the "nice" guy only after they have experienced a situation. to me it's the same as a guy hunting a female who he knows gets around only to act shocked that he was cheated on or that she may have guys on the side, if you know how a person acts from the beginning why put yourself in a position to get treated like shit or get hurt?

chefmike
01-08-2006, 03:07 AM
Oh yeah, it doesn't just apply to TS chicks,also GG's from every walk of life, although those from "troubled" backgrounds appear more prone to it. I worked in several strip bars after gettin out of the Navy, and I really had my eyes opened there. Even if you're a nice guy, it's a lot easier to get laid if you're not so nice.

To a certain extent, it reminds me of the old saying "treat a lady like a whore, and a whore like a lady"...although many a whore (and I'm not using the term in a deragatory fashion) likes to be treated like a whore, also.

DJ_Asia
01-08-2006, 08:38 AM
Before moving to Thailand I DJ'd and later managed in several hi-end gentlemens clubs in S.California,Spearmint Rhino,Score,Valley Ball,Silver Reign...etc,over 7 years all told.

It never ceased to amaze me when I would see these stunning GG girls,physically flawless girls from all ethnic backgrounds fall for and date the biggest pieces of shit they could find. Dudes who were in the mexican mafia were their flavour of choice....

One story in particular stands out.This bad dude named Carlos used to come in all the time,surrounded by MASSIVE Samoan bodyguards/posse,all packing a very large calibre firearms in the waistband.they'd roll up in a caravan of pimped out Escalades,walk in w/o paying admission,drop by to slap a 100.00 note in all the male staffs hands,and then make himself at home in the clubs very expensive VIP section.

Carlos fucked every single hot girl we had for over 3 years.Early on he met one of our very hot dancers,a bimboesque blonde w/ huge implants,pumped up lips,....just a regular fuckdoll.He ended up getting her pregnant,then married her.Unfortunately for her,while she was at home being mom.Carlos was at the club,banging the rest of our roster of hotties.
I would think that after 20 or so girls,the dancers would catch on and stop falling for his smooth talk and uber gangsta ways....but they never did.The lure of this dudes rep was too much for them to resist.

In all honesty he was a bad dude...not a wannabe.
Once we had some trouble w/ a group of lowlevel thugs in the club....talking shit,refusing to pay for lapdances,flashing metal..etc..Instead of calling the police,somebody called Carlos and his crew.Within minutes the posse rolled up,stormed into the a packed club,guns drawn(held sideways ALA Hollywood style)and basically put an end to the drama instantly.

Anyways....he was always respectful to me,smiling joking never a problem to me directly.He commanded great respect from his entourage.No matter where he walked one of his bodyguards always followed,unless told otherwise...it was straight outta the movies.

Finally Carlos pushed his luck too far.what he did I dont know,but his wife,the original victim to his game and mother of his child,shot him several times in his sleep killing him instantly.

This pattern is repeated over and over again,with guys w/ alot less game than Carlos,and no matter how many times the girls are beaten,disrespected and abused they always come back for more.They seemed to crave the abuse,and the worse they were treated they more they loved the guy...crazy!

Sadly the sex industry in America is comprised of about 96% fucked up people...they were in the game cuz they messed up to begin with,or messed up because of the game.Many of these girls were abused physically and/or sexually by daddy growing up and to them they equate pain with love.

Here in Thailand the ladyboys dont show this behaviour.Perhaps because Thai society is much more accepting of transgenderism than elsewhere,so the girls suffer alot less ridicule than their American counterparts.

DJ Asia

TrueBeauty TS
01-08-2006, 08:52 AM
Don't know about any other girl, but I'll gladly take the 40 year old, computer geek, comic book reading nerd over a bad boy.

Polite, educated, nice, friendly, employed, decent looking (doesn't have to be a God) and I'm yours.

The American Nightmare
01-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Don't know about any other girl, but I'll gladly take the 40 year old, computer geek, comic book reading nerd over a bad boy.

Polite, educated, nice, friendly, employed, decent looking (doesn't have to be a God) and I'm yours.
:oops:

RangeHova
01-08-2006, 09:40 AM
In actuality, I think the thug thing is what got me into T girls.

I guess you could say I was the thug and many many girls came out of the wood work for me.

I was selling weed, pills and what not when I was young and if you know anything about the business, gay clubs are the best places to make money. The circles and clicks are so tight that you can easily find someone you trust to vouch for your buyer.

But in an attempt to scare people from fucking with me or any gay guys steppin to me. What I didn't know was the scowls and mean mugs just turned guys and the T girls on. For a few years it seemed like there was a fucking bounty on my head to see who could get me first.

15 years later, there are still girls that respect, hate on, or just comment about the girl that first got me to put down my guard. And she holds that as some kind of honor.

I'm far from a thug but if you get me around a group of thugs I ain't quick to back down I still carry myself in an alpha dog kinda don't fuck w/ me way and women respond to that.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-08-2006, 03:11 PM
It ain't just thugs. From what I've seen in the past couple of years women (whether they were born a woman or decided to become one) have this infatuation with being with a man they can't control. Not trying to take away from the initial topic of this thread, because I feel this is a GREAT thread and all the replies have been well written but I just wanted to put that out there. I have seen a few thug-imaged fellas come through the parties and they sit quiet as a church mouse until some girl approaches them, rarely do i see those guys become regulars. Yet some of the Steve Erkel type of guys that have become regulars are smothered by many of the women in the clubs. Women are funny, they will fuck that guy they can't control but shit on the guy they THINK they can control who also picks up the bill they might be late paying. Fucking hilarious.........................

Old School philosophy no one ever likes to bring up but it holds til this day: Treat a broad like shit and she will keep coming, treat her like a queen and watch that bitch bounce................................

BeardedOne
01-08-2006, 03:14 PM

I'll make note of that after I sort my X-Men, tweak the harddrive, and blow out the 48th candle. :lol:

rick_932
01-08-2006, 05:03 PM
I couldnt resist this topic...

Some t-girls like a thug because his super macho tough baller attitude makes them seem way more feminine in comparison.

Even GG's like bad boys, they just dont always use thier brains in these matters...

For example there has been for years in Houston a street hustler named Johnny Boy... yes he gets into cars with men for money and waits in front of a gay bar called the 611... nearly every girl in Houston ( and there are exceptions ) has slept with him, dated him, or long for him...

He is constantly in and out of jail, and has the most passive/aggressive attitude I have ever seen, he likes everyone around him to be at least a little intimidated, and you can immediatley see how aggitated he gets when somone dosent buy his jail house routine.

He has beat up TS girls hundreds of times, taken thier money or stolen thier cars or thier drugs... and I am told in the last year or two he finally met his match and got most of his teeth busted out with a brick.

yet they still are after this trash, thuggish , HIV positive jackass... I dated a Tgirl and later found out she had been with him, i was disgusted and had to ask... How could you even let him touch you? I swear she got goosebumps just saying his name... She just said thats the type of guy most of the girls want... I dont believe that most girls want that, but some of the dumber ones do indeed want that in a man... dont ask me why?

I am 6 foot 2, 200-220lbs blonde hair green eyes, a dick around 10 inches long and get paid to do adult films with mostly GGs but ive done a few films with TS girls...

http://sineplex.com/graphics/movies/SE122/box/MF.jpg

exibit a: at least good enough looking to be on a video box cover.

on top of that I am polite, well groomed, good with money, and have webmastered for shemaleesxotica.com, and TScenterfold.com and currently work for Giadarling.com ( I also totally designed the site ) and now am half owner of http://transXtc.com ... so I do ok financially... rarley drink, dont use drugs, go to the gym daily... and was beaten routinley as a kid ( so I am plenty tough ) and spent 7 years in the 101st airborne division including 2 6 month tours in iraq and 1 year in korea... Ive boxed, kickboxed and have trained in about 6 martial arts...

I would say I am a hell of alot tougher than any old thug who has done some jail time...

BUT IRREGARDLESS of all that... I have dated a TS or two that either cheated on me with a scumbag like that, or started dating one immediatley after we broke up...

perhaps they think a guy with little to no income, and no education will never leave them, or perhaps it makes them feel less inferior... or perhaps they just like to get the shit beat out of them???

as much as i am curious to hear what attracts girls to thugs, on the other hand I dont expect to hear a single answer that makes one lick of sense.... fortunatley I have moved way beyond all of that, my girl wouldnt let a thug lick her ass if the world ran out of toilet paper...

perhaps thugs are all ravenous agressive tops in the bedroom, well so am I, I only reciprocate with someone I really love and that is only if thats something they ask for... and really really want... but only once in a blue moon...

could just be an image thing... who the fuck knows... LOL

i just got that vid. the girl on the cover is amazing. she kinda looks like the chick in my avatar

BOATER
01-08-2006, 06:36 PM
It ain't just thugs. From what I've seen in the past couple of years women (whether they were born a woman or decided to become one) have this infatuation with being with a man they can't control. Not trying to take away from the initial topic of this thread, because I feel this is a GREAT thread and all the replies have been well written but I just wanted to put that out there. I have seen a few thug-imaged fellas come through the parties and they sit quiet as a church mouse until some girl approaches them, rarely do i see those guys become regulars. Yet some of the Steve Erkel type of guys that have become regulars are smothered by many of the women in the clubs. Women are funny, they will fuck that guy they can't control but shit on the guy they THINK they can control who also picks up the bill they might be late paying. Fucking hilarious.........................

Old School philosophy no one ever likes to bring up but it holds til this day: Treat a broad like shit and she will keep coming, treat her like a queen and watch that bitch bounce................................

My view leans more towards JWBL. Guys and girl alike, enjoy a bit of a challenge. Give them everything and they will walk over you and out the door without thought. Give them shit they stay around wondering Why. They can't ahndle rejection. They will make excuses for you and why you treat them so bad.
The thug appeal doesn't cover all TS or GG, but it does cover a large precentage of the young ones. Very few like the ones that have an outward appearance of a thug, but is really a nice guy. But younger ones want the real deal, the attitude, language and attitude. Especailly the younger girls the want their opposite, the bad boy, disresectful, and intimidating. Hoping they can tame a part of them for themselves and mold the guy to be the thug at times but turn if off as it suits her.
I have a very versitile wardrobe. An assortment of jersey's, Roca Wear, Ecko, and timberlands, then I have my abercrombie and Kenneth Cole gear. And a few designer suits. I feel as comfortable in each. It's what I like and also my job allows me to switch up. I grew up in Harlem and Bronx, and grew out of there. Military and a degree. I'm educated and I know how to speak.
People in general feel if you dress a certain way you should speak that way. I got my own style and flow. Those who listen closely will hear the different influences, east coast, latin background, hip hop generation, military etiquette, and a proper education. I have had girls try and talk to me for the way I am dress or not talk to me for the way I'm dressed.
I think as people mature they seek a balance and a little challenge. Strong, tough, non passive, intelligent and sensitive.
LL said, "I Need a Around the Way Girl", there is something about that. I am in no way looking for a hood rat, but do like women with a touch street savoy, a fiery attitude and is intelligent, can express herself, and has independant drives and desires. Someone who isn't afraid to yell and scream at me if that is how they feel as long as the can handle me saying Fuck you and walking out the door. Fighting is okay and good at times. I'll calm down be back,, We'll have a hot hard make up Fuck. And then settle the differences. If you just wanna be my housewife and wifey and you have no other goal for yourself, keep it moving GG or TS. I want someone who wants to be with me not because they feel the "need" to.

TrueBeauty TS
01-08-2006, 08:15 PM

So... is this the way you all really feel? It either sounds like every guy on here has been hurt, or you guys really hate women or both.

I couldn't imagine treating someone badly that I was in love with. Would you really treat someone you love like shit just because of a philosophy? Or are you going to treat her like shit and hurt her because you are afraid she's going to do that to you? Either way, that's messed up. How are you ever going to find love?

That's not hilarious, that tragic. :(

BeardedOne
01-08-2006, 08:19 PM
A long time ago, in a galaxy...

Oops, wrong story. :oops:

I used to be a nice guy, and think I still am under all the scars of time, but most of the relationships I was in ended when the woman I was with ditched me for an abuser, an alcoholic, or a moron (And random combinations of all three).

I've heard back from mutual friends and their own families about cop calls, hospital visits, verbal and physical abuses. A handful of them are working on their third or fourth bad marriage. Two attempted suicide, a third succeeded, and one went on to off her mother with a shotgun.

I've lifted up my shirt and asked people "Do I have a tattoo that reads 'Fucked Up Psycho Bitch Wanted, Apply Here'"?.

And that bit about 'Treat her like a queen and watch that bitch bounce'?

*BOING* So fucking true.

The last one, ended in '98, was enough to make me crack. Depression, binge drinking, panic attacks, the laundry list goes on and on. As I came out of it all I found that my friends (What few had weathered the storm) were saying how cool (As in =cold=) I'd become, detached from people in general and women in particular.

Then an odd thing happened. Women I didn't know or hadn't seen in ages started calling, writing mooshy letters, showing up at my door with donuts and coffee, all saying how I needed to take care of myself and how worried they were about me and "Oh, I'm a friend of so-n-so's and she said you needed company". Many seem to share the same historic background (Abuse, addiction, rape, molestation, etc.) as too many of my ex's. I guess they want me to reinstate the cycle wherein I take them in, dust them off, and get them ready for their next downhill slalom. I just find it interesting that more women seem to want to talk to me since I learned to become an asshole. Go figure. :?

TrueBeauty TS
01-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Then an odd thing happened. Women I didn't know or hadn't seen in ages started calling, writing mooshy letters, showing up at my door with donuts and coffee, all saying how I needed to take care of myself and how worried they were about me and "Oh, I'm a friend of so-n-so's and she said you needed company". Many seem to share the same historic background (Abuse, addiction, rape, molestation, etc.) as too many of my ex's. I guess they want me to reinstate the cycle wherein I take them in, dust them off, and get them ready for their next downhill slalom. I just find it interesting that more women seem to want to talk to me since I learned to become an asshole. Go figure. :?

Yeah but, no offence, look at the women that you are attracting. Messed up women. If that's the signal you are puttung out, maybe change the channel if you want a different type of girl.

I don't know.... I can only say for myself, I would never get into a relationship (or even date) someone that was bitter and tried to be an A-hole to me.

I don't want someone with baggage, or that is damaged goods. (And that, my friend, is hard to find!!!)

TrueBeauty TS
01-08-2006, 08:49 PM

I'll make note of that after I sort my X-Men, tweak the harddrive, and blow out the 48th candle. :lol:

I'm getting hard already!!! LOL :lol:

BeardedOne
01-08-2006, 09:24 PM

I'm getting hard already!!! LOL :lol:

Uh, oh, there I go, putting out signals again. :lol:

Yeah but, no offence, look at the women that you are attracting. Messed up women. If that's the signal you are puttung out, maybe change the channel if you want a different type of girl.

None taken. I've often wondered about that. I found myself in the Centipede's Dilemma (When asked how he was able to co-ordinate his hundred legs so as not to trip over himslef all the time, the centipede sat down to give it some thought and never walked again), I felt that if I gave too much thought as to what it was I was saying/doing/eminating I'd cease to attract =any= kind of mate.

Following my breakdown, instead of changing the channel, I just flipped the damned 'Off' switch and withdrew into what's become a sort of 'nest' existance. But then =more= of them appeared. I swear there's a target painted on my ass or something (And I'm attracting the wrong kind of 'darts' :) ). It doesn't help that well-intentioned people keep trying to introduce me to their friends, invariably messed-up women. :?

I don't want someone with baggage, or that is damaged goods. (And that, my friend, is hard to find!!!)

I'm certainly one that would qualify as damaged goods, but the bulk of the baggage was left behind by earlier passengers.

BeardedOne
01-08-2006, 09:54 PM
I don't know.... I can only say for myself, I would never get into a relationship (or even date) someone that was bitter and tried to be an A-hole to me.

Just a clarification:

I don't try to be an asshole to anybody or make any kind of effort to be abusive. I just think (And some friends have noticed this) that I am a little less...How shall I say it?...'pliable' :?: in how I relate to people, particularly women, these days.

It stems from the old adage of 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me' and I have been 'fooled' far too many times as concerns relationships.

GiaCallMe
01-08-2006, 09:54 PM
There is an old saying "Treat a woman with respect and she will run away, treat her like crap and you can't get rid of her." This is a HUGE generalization but has a lot of truth in it.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-09-2006, 01:11 AM

So... is this the way you all really feel? It either sounds like every guy on here has been hurt, or you guys really hate women or both.

I couldn't imagine treating someone badly that I was in love with. Would you really treat someone you love like shit just because of a philosophy? Or are you going to treat her like shit and hurt her because you are afraid she's going to do that to you? Either way, that's messed up. How are you ever going to find love?

That's not hilarious, that tragic. :(

1st off props to Giacallme and Beardedone almost having the same sayings as the one I quoted, different words, same meaning, glad to know great minds think alike

True......................I don't hate women at all, I love women, I go out of my way sometimes for women, and I put up with alot of shit that women pull, I was raised to never hit a woman, or ever disrespect a woman unless she disrespects me; with that said I don't want you to think I am battered or abused, it's just my interpretation of what I've seen over the years. I'll give you an example, the other night my boy & I were at a club and these girls who have been all over him for years walked up to him late in the night and said that he & I were acting shady towards them. In reality we weren't even paying them ANY attention, we were laughing at some shit we saw elsewhere, but because they weren't the FOCAL POINTS of our attention and we exerted loud laughter they assumed they were the joke. Bottomline was they were really shitty towards other men so we didn't set ourselves up for the same response. And it turned out that they wanted our attention in the end. Neither of us are "thuggish", I mean we probably exude some level of "mess with me and I'll fuck you up" but the whole "50 cent G-Unot" routine doesn't come from either of us.

BeardedOne
01-09-2006, 01:50 AM
.....its the company u keep and crowds u hang in and the people u surround urself with..hey if u meet ur girl in a club late at nite and end up with her, dont forget where u met her ok..

Understood, if you hang out in a biker bar, you're gonna end up meeting biker chix. My laundry list of bad relationships crosses the spectrum from blind dates, chatroom meetings, girls from professional relationships/tradeshow meetings, banquets/dinner parties, friend-of-a-friend, etc.

Hell, the only venue I =haven't= tried is a biker bar, and I'd most likely end up going home with one of the men. :shock:

Granted, I did spend several years in a rather incestuous social circle (Where it was not uncommon to end up dating your ex's ex or your ex's ex's cousin's ex - See The L Word episodes with the relationship flowchart for an example), but jeezleweez, the sanest one I found in the bunch was still going through heavy duty therapy for self-esteem issues (Caused by bad relationships).

if she likes thugs now, she did back then, u only chose to ignore the obvious and hoped u would suffice or override that desire...

Trouble is, I never once saw evidence of this in any of them. Sure, there were a couple that I ended up with after they'd come out of sorry-ass relationships or divorce, but I can honestly say that I saw no sign that they'd set themselves up for it. There's only one that showed historical psychoses (And I ain't just saying that - It ultimately came to light that she'd been institutionalized in the past), but not at the time we met/dated.

And it's not always 'thugs', per se. Some mighty well-dressed businessmen can beat a tune on their girl's face just as easily as a drugged out stooge. :x

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-09-2006, 02:28 AM
Holy Shit Mystique & I actually agreed on something......................LMAO

TrueBeauty TS
01-09-2006, 09:09 AM
mmmm u know something, im not over 6 feet tall, i dont pick up heavy things and put them back down often so i bulk up (thats what god created gentiles for) and im almost sure, hold let me check again, yeah im quite sure my cock isnt 10 inches, but u know what, im reasonably attractive, in shape and well groomed, im personable, witty and very affectionate and while i havent posed on any video covers or been in the marines, i did go to law school and am doing alright for myself (not by a jewish mother's standards of course)...and guess what.....ive never lost a girl to a thug, ive never even been in a relationship with anyone who would give a thug the time of day...in fact if a thug approached any girl that i ever had a relationship with or shared a kiss with in all likelyhood she would laugh so hard at his routine her drink would come out of her nose...so maybe its the girls u guys are finding attractive that are the problem, and not the thugs that these girls leave u for or desire...come to think of it, my friends have had girls cheat on them and leave them and all, but i really cant think of anyone whose lost a girl to a thug...mmm...interesting..and im not exactly living in salt lake city.....its the company u keep and crowds u hang in and the people u surround urself with..hey if u meet ur girl in a club late at nite and end up with her, dont forget where u met her ok....theres a reason u met here there...im not judging anyone, well maybe i am, but i dont think im better than anyone, ok maybe i do a little, argh, ok bottom line everyone likes what they do and most people dont make a secret about it, if she likes thugs now, she did back then, u only chose to ignore the obvious and hoped u would suffice or override that desire...stop chasing girls who dont desire what u offer and u wont later regret losing out to her true desire....

That is 1000% correct.

You know, the other thing guys never mention is that they usually try to go after the HOTTEST looking girl in the club. Guess what? Most of the time they are the ones with the crappiest personalities.
TS or GG. (It's the same with guys too, but girls usually remember that, guys don't.)

BlackAdder
01-09-2006, 09:20 AM
BeardedOne, heh...your posts are always the best:)

BeardedOne
01-09-2006, 10:11 AM
BeardedOne, heh...your posts are always the best:)

Awr, shux. <Digging toe into the carpet and blushing> Thanx guy. :oops:

I tend to express myself much better in writing than in person. If you were to talk to me face-to-face you'd find that "Uh" is the most common word in my vocabulary. :)

MystiquEvolution wrote:

You know, the other thing guys never mention is that they usually try to go after the HOTTEST looking girl in the club.

Even plain girls can be crazy. Someone tried to determine my "type" once and was completely lost. Tall, short, thick, thin, blonde, brunette, prim & proper, goth and kitchie, butch, femme, and 'tweeners. I guess I kept going back to the buffet on the assumption that eventually I'd find the combination that worked.

Then I bought a therapy house and got a cat and a lot of stamps and DVDs instead.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-09-2006, 12:38 PM
Even plain girls can be crazy.

co-sign

Quinn
01-09-2006, 04:18 PM
guess what.....ive never lost a girl to a thug, ive never even been in a relationship with anyone who would give a thug the time of day...in fact if a thug approached any girl that i ever had a relationship with or shared a kiss with in all likelyhood she would laugh so hard at his routine her drink would come out of her nose...so maybe its the girls u guys are finding attractive that are the problem, and not the thugs that these girls leave u for or desire...come to think of it, my friends have had girls cheat on them and leave them and all, but i really cant think of anyone whose lost a girl to a thug...mmm...interesting..and im not exactly living in salt lake city.....its the company u keep and crowds u hang in and the people u surround urself with

Cosign.

-Quinn

TrueBeauty TS
01-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Someone tried to determine my "type" once and was completely lost. Tall, short, thick, thin, blonde, brunette, prim & proper, goth and kitchie, butch, femme, and 'tweeners. I guess I kept going back to the buffet on the assumption that eventually I'd find the combination that worked.

So your type is "with a pulse"? :wink:

BeardedOne
01-09-2006, 08:57 PM
Someone tried to determine my "type" once and was completely lost. Tall, short, thick, thin, blonde, brunette, prim & proper, goth and kitchie, butch, femme, and 'tweeners. I guess I kept going back to the buffet on the assumption that eventually I'd find the combination that worked.

So your type is "with a pulse"? :wink:

Yah, pretty much. It helps if they can count to two without having to remove their shirt, too. I like to have a reasonably lucid conversation now and then, and a partner that is more than monosyllabic in their replies is certainly appreciated.

RangeHova
01-10-2006, 02:53 AM
ive never lost a girl to a thug, ive never even been in a relationship with anyone who would give a thug the time of day...in fact if a thug approached any girl that i ever had a relationship with or shared a kiss with in all likelyhood she would laugh so hard at his routine her drink would come out of her nose

I think it depends on what you think of as a thug. Basically, by todays termonology it's nothing more than the bad boy, the alpha male type. And women having attraction to those types go back to the times of the caveman. Women respond to masculinity, confidence, swagger, edge, and the like. That goes for all kinds of women. It is in the nature of the female just as much as it is a cultural thing. That ain't to say that all women like those kinds of men specifically but those elements are often found attractive by women in general, be it the guy in the Brooks Brothers suit, the blue collar worker or the guy on the corner selling rocks.

And though I risk making a blanket statement, you can't deny that a great deal of TS women will go for the more masculine guys even more than Gg women. I'm not saying all, hell I've meet girls that flat out only date femme guys exclusively. But if you have ever been friends with a large number of girls and see how they react as a group to the uber macho guy who just entered the room.

The T community is a subculture of the gay world. Machismo is looked at as an asset.

But I can't lie, I've pulled the 'caveman' routine on an unsuspecting guy. Back when I was going out and being wild and free it was dog eat dog, big bank tale little bank, whatever other pun comes to mind.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-10-2006, 07:59 AM
I was at a ball (years ago, I mean yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs ago) and they had these dudes walk out dressed all thuggish: (at least in your terms) black jeans, natural timbs, and a doo-rag [you all know the deal] and the tgirls went wild..........the girls I was with said to me "watch this" and called a few over, and Lord & behold they sounded and moved about more feminine than many of the girls you'd see walking around in a club every weekend................

p.s. the thugs I've known in my lifetime have worn Italian suits and loafers, driven various Euro or Japanese cars, and spoken perfect English, this false stereotype of what a "real" thug is has got to stop, what alot of you consider thugs are basically "runners" for guys that have the money, power, & respect..........

Quinn
01-10-2006, 05:05 PM
I was at a ball (years ago, I mean yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs ago) and they had these dudes walk out dressed all thuggish: (at least in your terms) black jeans, natural timbs, and a doo-rag [you all know the deal] and the tgirls went wild..........the girls I was with said to me "watch this" and called a few over, and Lord & behold they sounded and moved about more feminine than many of the girls you'd see walking around in a club every weekend................

p.s. the thugs I've known in my lifetime have worn Italian suits and loafers, driven various Euro or Japanese cars, and spoken perfect English, this false stereotype of what a "real" thug is has got to stop, what alot of you consider thugs are basically "runners" for guys that have the money, power, & respect..........

It’s been my experience that most of the guys who aspire to what they consider a thug’s lifestyle are strictly nickel-and-dimmers, almost all of whom aren’t actually affiliated with anyone of consequence. It’s all show and no go. When push comes to shove, they are all a bunch of little bitches that will buckle under at the first sign of true danger.

As for the Italian suit wearing variety, it seems that they are slowly dying out, too - thanks to the government's success in prosecuting them. More and more of the successful ones are speaking with a variety of Slavic accents (Bulgarian, Russian, Albanian, etc.).

-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-10-2006, 11:43 PM
PS ~ We need to stop agreeing like this. That's at least 3 things we've agreed on something this year...LOL

I know it's getting weird, lol

RangeHova
01-11-2006, 01:49 AM
How does trying to deal with gender dysphoria make us a part of that "subculture"?

You don't think the trans community is a part of the gay subculture?

I'm not saying that all transwomen live within the gay community, not all gay people live within the gay community. But it is a base for a large number of girls (not all), especially when they first start out or are less than passable. And I'm not saying that all gays as a whole welcome the transwomen with open and loving accepting arms, but they are more tolerant when compared to any other part of our culture.

RangeHova
01-11-2006, 02:03 AM
It’s been my experience that most of the guys who aspire to what they consider a thug’s lifestyle are strictly nickel-and-dimmers, almost all of whom aren’t actually affiliated with anyone of consequence. It’s all show and no go. When push comes to shove, they are all a bunch of little bitches that will buckle under at the first sign of true danger.

That is funny, it's like we are saying that the more money a guy makes or the more connected a guy is, the more deserving one is to wear the term 'thug.'

The more willing you are to take on danger in the act of commiting crime the more of a man you are huh? Because a guy does more dangerous foolish shit he's a step above of the guy who doesn't huh?

I remeber when no matter how big bad and how much crime you commited to be called a thug was a slap in the face. You talk to most big time crime guys and to call them a thug has always been an insult up until recent times. To them a thug was the low guy on the criminal totem pole making pennies, but now that 'thug' is in style you now have to earn the title.