PDA

View Full Version : How do you like your nipples played with?

seamonkey
08-09-2011, 08:47 AM
During sex (or otherwise) how do you like your nipples played with? I guess the range is from not at all to temporary piercings, and everything in between.

Since I like being submissive and kinky, I like very hard pinching, biting, etc, especially using strong clamps, and being tugged HARD. I start out with Japanese clover clamps, and sometimes end up with bare alligator clamps close to and during orgasm. I'm a real masochist when it comes to nipple play.

If you have pierced nipples, do the piercings make them more sensitive or pleasurable? Difficult to play with?

How do you lke to play with your partner's nipples?

suckshemalecock
08-09-2011, 08:50 AM
i like it

Erika1487
08-09-2011, 01:44 PM
During sex (or otherwise) how do you like your nipples played with? I guess the range is from not at all to temporary piercings, and everything in between.

Since I like being submissive and kinky, I like very hard pinching, biting, etc, especially using strong clamps, and being tugged HARD. I start out with Japanese clover clamps, and sometimes end up with bare alligator clamps close to and during orgasm. I'm a real masochist when it comes to nipple play.

If you have pierced nipples, do the piercings make them more sensitive or pleasurable? Difficult to play with?

How do you lke to play with your partner's nipples?

Hmmmm.... I love nipple play Sucked, Pumped, and Vibrated :)

lovesall
08-09-2011, 06:05 PM
I enjoy to have my nipples pinched and pulled at times, but nothing too hard.

Prospero
08-09-2011, 06:29 PM
By a beautiful Transexual - with her mouth.

Angel/Faced
08-09-2011, 06:49 PM
hmmmm, i love anything from biting to pulling to massages to teasing. its all good.

insurgentes
08-09-2011, 09:40 PM
hmmmm, i love anything from biting to pulling to massages to teasing. its all good.

Me too: the same. From time to time I like them pinched very hard !

Devilboy
08-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Light rubbing side to side so they kinda flip between the fingers. Yes, a piercing will make the area more sensitive. I enjoyed mine until I got a bad infection and it had to be removed, never had it redone as the healing time was a bit lengthy.

Nicole Dupre
08-09-2011, 11:03 PM
I like nipple play, and I like hot cum on my nipples.

Quiet Reflections
08-10-2011, 12:01 AM
pinching and biting

Tiffany Starr
08-10-2011, 12:40 AM
gently, i like licking and rubbing, too mch biting can irritate me. i'm a sensitive girl :-)

iamdrgonzo
08-10-2011, 12:50 AM
Gently

Nicole Dupre
08-10-2011, 12:54 AM
I like licking, sucking, and you can even gently graze them with your teeth.

But if you bite me, I'll bite you back. lol I don't really give a crap about clamps or pinching. But I'll pinch, if that's what you like.