PDA

View Full Version : Just something off my mind.

Mister Sinister
01-07-2006, 05:19 AM
Hello all. I just wanted to take some time out to say a little bit about what I think.

First when it comes to Bush, lets get real. He is not as dumb as some of these people take him for. He is fooling most of these people out here. He knows what he is doing. Did I vote for him, no, but I didnt vote for that coward Kerry. Even though Bush is fucking this country up something fierce, Kerry would have been to afraid to do anything to stand up. Sometimes we have to stand up and say whats wrong. Now we all know this is an oil thing. At the same time we got Saddam out of there, he was a devil. Many of you say Bush is a devil, but are you still breathing, eating, working, and alive? In other countries we dont see how evil the hearts of men are and we can live comfortable. Just because we are free does not mean we should neglect giving thanks for everything. I dont know about most of you but I would rather live here with Bush then live anywhere else in the world (except Japan because I can speak Japanese and plus I like Asians). I dont know I dont think he is the problem. He is a figurehead. There is a far greater threat in the mist that we dont see. Someone is pulling his strings. I just cant believe one man is the problem. It is everyones problem. Iam tired of people complaining because they are this color or this way, thats not the point. There are starving children and people out there. I care more about them then I do if a man and a man can get married. I see pain everyday. This is where we need to start helping. Stop crying when someone complains about a dude making out with a dude. I dont even want to see a guy and girl make out. Thats for the privacy of your own home. Iam just tired of people bitching all the time about people when it is all of our faults that things are the way they are. We all need an education and try to make things better for our kids. Lets find new energy sources. Its time people lets put our minds together and make it a better place.This is real life. So lets focus on helping instead of bitching. Everyone can get back to their routine. Iam glad you took this time to read this. Thank you very much. May God bless all. Iam in no means supporting our Government I just feel its time to help each other out. In fact the Government is worthless and I feel they should go. But hey what do I know Iam just a human being and Iam no better then anyone else. Iam not trying to start trouble, just saying my opinion, thats all.

Peace.

Legend
01-07-2006, 06:07 AM
Why couldnt you use paragraphs?

Mister Sinister
01-07-2006, 06:09 AM

I dont know, I typed it and clicked send. hahaha I thought about that but didnt hahaha. Oh well thanks for the info.

The American Nightmare
01-07-2006, 06:16 AM

I dont know, I typed it and clicked send.
Wow. After reading all of those talking points that I've heard a million times before, I could've sworn you had thought this out thoroughly before posting.

:roll:

Trogdor
01-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Bush still sucks. :P

Realgirls4me
01-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Hello all. I just wanted to take some time out to say a little bit about what I think.

First when it comes to Bush, lets get real. He is not as dumb as some of these people take him for. He is fooling most of these people out here. He knows what he is doing. Did I vote for him, no, but I didnt vote for that coward Kerry. Even though Bush is fucking this country up something fierce, Kerry would have been to afraid to do anything to stand up. Sometimes we have to stand up and say whats wrong. Now we all know this is an oil thing. At the same time we got Saddam out of there, he was a devil. Many of you say Bush is a devil, but are you still breathing, eating, working, and alive? In other countries we dont see how evil the hearts of men are and we can live comfortable. Just because we are free does not mean we should neglect giving thanks for everything. I dont know about most of you but I would rather live here with Bush then live anywhere else in the world (except Japan because I can speak Japanese and plus I like Asians). I dont know I dont think he is the problem. He is a figurehead. There is a far greater threat in the mist that we dont see. Someone is pulling his strings. I just cant believe one man is the problem. It is everyones problem. Iam tired of people complaining because they are this color or this way, thats not the point. There are starving children and people out there. I care more about them then I do if a man and a man can get married. I see pain everyday. This is where we need to start helping. Stop crying when someone complains about a dude making out with a dude. I dont even want to see a guy and girl make out. Thats for the privacy of your own home. Iam just tired of people bitching all the time about people when it is all of our faults that things are the way they are. We all need an education and try to make things better for our kids. Lets find new energy sources. Its time people lets put our minds together and make it a better place.This is real life. So lets focus on helping instead of bitching. Everyone can get back to their routine. Iam glad you took this time to read this. Thank you very much. May God bless all. Iam in no means supporting our Government I just feel its time to help each other out. In fact the Government is worthless and I feel they should go. But hey what do I know Iam just a human being and Iam no better then anyone else. Iam not trying to start trouble, just saying my opinion, thats all.

Peace.

You're right about Bush's smarts. He was just smart enough to hoodwink people like you to simplify the world into chasms of good versus evil, and with that now has this country embroiled in an unjustified, costly, unpopular war with no end in sight. Smart man that Bush. The defense contractors are secure there though.

Yeah that Kerry was certainly a coward going off to fight in Vietnam as he did, while Bush went awol who knows where in this country. Come again ? Kerry would have been afraid to stand up to what ?

Yep, Saddam was a devil. A devil that met out devilish standards when it was convenient for us. He was more of a tyrant when the Reagan and Bush41 administrations were backing him so why are you letting your country off the hook ? Funny how people like you need George Bush to tell you what a tyrant is. Nevermind our history and complicity in it all.

When did Bush become my life support system ? He has made it a more dangerous world, and thanks to your genius, we are now more hated and more of a target than ever. Terrorism is up since he launch this lovely war.

... How old are you ?

Felicia Katt
01-07-2006, 09:55 PM
Mr Sinister, gay marriage is not about "a dude making out with a dude". Married couples enjoy over 1400 separate rights that are denied to gay couples.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/mar_bene.htm

You are right that there are starving children and other social problems out there. Actively working to to deprive people of the right to legally commit to someone they love does nothing to remedy those ills. But thats where the Republican's priorties currently lie.

FK

T-chaser
01-08-2006, 01:22 AM
Sorry if this comes as a shock to some of you people but GWB does not call the shots. He heeds to the wishes and sways to the will of the global elitists which themselves, stage terrorism, invoke fear, profit from war, pharmacueticals and corporate swindeling; and a pluthera of other evil deeds. Bush is a virtual puppet and a spokesperson for those who really call the shots. You people argue about Bush Vs. Kerry and R's Vs. D's... the grim truth of the matter is that the 2004 Presidential elections were staged and that there is so much corruption involved in both sides that it is bursting from the seams. True democracy is seemingly being buried deeper and deeper everyday. Only the citizens of this country can demand and re-enstate true democracy by voicing the outrage. Remember, giving up civil rights does not lead to liberty, but only leads to tyranny. Stand up, do the research, take time and think about where this fear and war-mongering will bring us humans in the long run. Check out www.supportthetruth.com Watch with a open heart and mind. There I said it...

Mister Sinister
01-08-2006, 03:17 AM
You're right about Bush's smarts. He was just smart enough to hoodwink people like you to simplify the world into chasms of good versus evil, and with that now has this country embroiled in an unjustified, costly, unpopular war with no end in sight. Smart man that Bush. The defense contractors are secure there though.

Yeah that Kerry was certainly a coward going off to fight in Vietnam as he did, while Bush went awol who knows where in this country. Come again ? Kerry would have been afraid to stand up to what ?

Yep, Saddam was a devil. A devil that met out devilish standards when it was convenient for us. He was more of a tyrant when the Reagan and Bush41 administrations were backing him so why are you letting your country off the hook ? Funny how people like you need George Bush to tell you what a tyrant is. Nevermind our history and complicity in it all.

When did Bush become my life support system ? He has made it a more dangerous world, and thanks to your genius, we are now more hated and more of a target than ever. Terrorism is up since he launch this lovely war.

... How old are you ?

See your too angry to talk to me. Your in Cali talking nonsense (Yeah I said it) So let me speak to you accordingly.

1) Okay first of all, I said I dont back Bush or our government. Maybe you should have read my post a little bit more then you did. I think this war is horrible for both sides. If some army came to America trying to conquer us, you better believe that Iam grabbing my gun adn defending my right to live and be free.

2) Second, about Kerry, just because someone fights in a war does not make him a canidate for president. There was something I didnt trust about him. If you would have read my post you would have noticed I said "MY OPINION" I just dont trust him. If another country would have risen up to try and test America "I THINK" he would have given in. THAT IS MY OPINION.

3) Next I dont need anyone to tell me what a Tyrant is. Once again if you would have read my post maybe you would notice I dont like Bush. Saddam is a devil no matter who backed him. I dont care if your mother backed him, he still is a devil. Dont group me with anyone, you have no idea who Iam, lets keep it that way.

4) If other countries get offended by us do I care? No, let me tell you why. Because Iam worried about our people and what we are going through. Every countries Government has certain bills and ideas that should be enabled for the people to live. Many countries abuse their citizens. If we (Americans) dont start helping each other here how can we help anyone else? People like me? Its people like me making a change and trying to make this world a better place. This way people like you can sit around and complain all day. You sound like your afraid of the world. Iam not because when its time to go, its time to go.

As far as Good V.S. Evil, thats what it is about. What, you think that good and evil does not exist? Iam not going into that because you should already know that. Wake up and get off your porcelain throne and do something to better our country.

And as far as my age is concerned, thats not something you need to worry about. Iam 26 and been through more tragedy and drama then most people my age. Your disrespecting me like you think its cool. Thats not something I condone. I said in my entire post that these are MY OPINION'S. I thank you for your time, take care and God Bless.

One more thing, if its real girls for you, then why do you have a transexual in your avatar? And why are you on this board in the first place?

@Katt- I know what you are saying, but I just feel that the problems go beyond that, but I respect your opinion in the highest and Iam glad you responded. Take care and God Bless.

To the guy who asked about my paragraph formation, here you go haha peace.

Before I go, THIS IS ALL MY OPINION.

Realgirls4me
01-08-2006, 07:38 PM
See your too angry to talk to me. Your in Cali talking nonsense (Yeah I said it) So let me speak to you accordingly.

1) Okay first of all, I said I dont back Bush or our government. Maybe you should have read my post a little bit more then you did. I think this war is horrible for both sides. If some army came to America trying to conquer us, you better believe that Iam grabbing my gun adn defending my right to live and be free.

2) Second, about Kerry, just because someone fights in a war does not make him a canidate for president. There was something I didnt trust about him. If you would have read my post you would have noticed I said "MY OPINION" I just dont trust him. If another country would have risen up to try and test America "I THINK" he would have given in. THAT IS MY OPINION.

3) Next I dont need anyone to tell me what a Tyrant is. Once again if you would have read my post maybe you would notice I dont like Bush. Saddam is a devil no matter who backed him. I dont care if your mother backed him, he still is a devil. Dont group me with anyone, you have no idea who Iam, lets keep it that way.

4) If other countries get offended by us do I care? No, let me tell you why. Because Iam worried about our people and what we are going through. Every countries Government has certain bills and ideas that should be enabled for the people to live. Many countries abuse their citizens. If we (Americans) dont start helping each other here how can we help anyone else? People like me? Its people like me making a change and trying to make this world a better place. This way people like you can sit around and complain all day. You sound like your afraid of the world. Iam not because when its time to go, its time to go.

As far as Good V.S. Evil, thats what it is about. What, you think that good and evil does not exist? Iam not going into that because you should already know that. Wake up and get off your porcelain throne and do something to better our country.

And as far as my age is concerned, thats not something you need to worry about. Iam 26 and been through more tragedy and drama then most people my age. Your disrespecting me like you think its cool. Thats not something I condone. I said in my entire post that these are MY OPINION'S. I thank you for your time, take care and God Bless.

One more thing, if its real girls for you, then why do you have a transexual in your avatar? And why are you on this board in the first place?

@Katt- I know what you are saying, but I just feel that the problems go beyond that, but I respect your opinion in the highest and Iam glad you responded. Take care and God Bless.

To the guy who asked about my paragraph formation, here you go haha peace.

Before I go, THIS IS ALL MY OPINION.

Wow, I guess you told me off.

By the way, the majority of the posts in here are nothing less than "opinions", be they about women, sci-fi shows, or the war in Iraq, et all. What, pray tell, type of reaction did you expect after posting your slop ?